The Girl Everyone Wants

By JessicaCarolan4

This is the story of the girl all the guys wanted More

Chapter 2-Intrigued
Chapter 3-Elijah
Chapter 4-Trouble
Chapter 5-Hooking up

Chapter 1-First Glance

15 1 0
By JessicaCarolan4

Kol
"I'm bored." I say as I plop down on the couch. My older brother Niklaus rolls his eyes. He turns to me and says, "And? What do you want me to do about that." He sounds annoyed. I smirk and tell him we should go out somewhere tonight. He reluctantly agrees. We go to this local bar. It's at this bar that I first see her. She is dancing on the dance floor with a girl. I'm guessing the girl is her friend. I can't take my off her. She is small, probably around 5' or so. She has redish color hair that compliments her pale skin tone. The dress she is wearing is short and ruffled on the bottom. It's red and ties on her back. She has on short black strap high heels. She is laughing. Her laugh is the most amazing thing. I must get to know her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
478K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...