Sacred Marriage

由 SnehaSharma876

Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, th... 更多

Author's Note
Characters ;)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Ask Anything
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

853 46 3
由 SnehaSharma876

Siya POV:

My alarm rudely interrupted my peaceful sleep, and I groaned as I reached out to shut it off. Still half-asleep, I mumbled to myself, "After 5 minutes, I'll wake up." I snuggled into what felt like a combination of a soft and hard pillow, wondering when I even got one. As I opened my eyes, I realized it was Abhiram, and I was sleeping on his chest. Wait, but I remember falling asleep on the couch. How did I end up here? Let's think about it later, Siya. It's your first day here; go and get ready, I said to myself.

Attempting to free myself from Abhiram's grip, I found that it only tightened. After a considerable effort, I finally managed to free myself. As I started to step out of my mattress, the clumsy side of me kicked in. One leg remained caught in the mattress, and despite my attempts to maintain balance, I tumbled off the bed with a loud bump. "Ouch, my bum," I exclaimed, rubbing the sore spot.

The noise I made must have woken Abhiram up, and as he saw me, I managed an awkward smile, revealing my white teeth. Hastily, I got up as fast as I could, but luck wasn't on my side, and I tumbled down again, albeit more carefully this time.

Abhiram, now fully awake, questioned, "What are you doing down here? Don't tell me you sleep on the ground."

"No, I didn't sleep here. I, uh, actually fell down," I confessed, and to my surprise, he burst into laughter. It was the first time I had seen him genuinely laugh, and for a moment, the tension between us dissolved.

"You should laugh more; you look good laughing instead of sulking," I remarked, but my attempt at lightening the mood was met with an immediate return to his cold demeanor.

Undeterred by Abhiram's swift return to his usual reserved self, I decided to focus on getting ready for the day. As I moved towards the bathroom, I couldn't shake off the warmth from witnessing that brief moment of laughter from him.

I pondered on the details of Abhiram's personality. His laughter had been like a fleeting glimpse of a different side, a side I was curious to explore further. However, the walls he had carefully built around himself seemed impenetrable.

I came out from the bathroom, in a bathrobe, and noticed Abhiram engrossed in his work. The palpable tension from the morning's events lingered in the air, prompting me to make an effort to break the silence.

"Good morning," I greeted, trying to keep the atmosphere light.

"Morning," he replied, his gaze briefly meeting mine before returning to his work.

Then, I started getting ready and decided to wear a red plain satin silk saree. Suddenly, the realization hit me - I didn't know how to wear a saree. "What the hell, Siya? Can't you ask bhabhi maa to teach you how to wear a saree? How could you forget such an important thing? tu nah ek no. Ki pagal hi rhegi (I am number 1 crazy)," I scolded myself.

In a panic, I thought, "Okay, calm down. I can watch a YouTube video, right?" Glancing around the room, I saw that Abhiram had already gone to his gym, so I had the room to myself. After a few tries, I managed to wrap the saree around me, but getting the finishing is not coming, it's like i am wearing a sack.

Abhiram walked in and remarked, "You're not ready yet?"

"Well, actually, um, do you know how to drape a saree? I mean, if you can, could you please help me? I don't know how to wear it," I asked, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"No, I don't know how to do it," he replied straightforwardly.

"Oh, can you call someone who can help me?" I suggested.

"Mai bulao kesi ko (what I call someone)" he said. Confused, I asked, "Uh, what?"

"I mean, you can call someone from your phone. I am drenched in sweat; I took a bath meanwhile," he clarified, and I nodded in understanding.

I dialed my mom's number from my phone, and after three rings, she answered. "Namaste, maa," I greeted.

"Namaste," she mumbled.

"Are you sleeping, maa? Sorry to disturb you," I said.

After a few moments, she recognized my voice. "Oh, it's you, Siya. What happened, beta?" she asked.

"Nothing, maa. You sleep. Sorry to disturb your sleep," I said.

"It's okay, beta. Waisa bhi mai utna hi wali thi," she replied. "Tell me, what happened?" she inquired.

"Um, actually, maa, I need your help," I mumbled.

"Sure, beta. What do you need help with?" she asked.

"I umm don't know how to wear a saree. Can you please help me?" I said, feeling embarrassed.

"Of course, beta. I'll help you. But if you're not comfortable in a saree, you can wear whatever you want. No one will say anything," she assured.

"No, maa, actually, I want to wear it. It's also my first day here," I explained.

"Okay, but you have to come to my room, as I can't come there. It's downstairs on the left side," she instructed.

"But maa, why can't you come here?" I asked.

"Actually, beta, the whole floor is for Abhiram, and if there's not an emergency, we're not allowed to be there," she explained. Not fully understanding, I agreed, "Okay, then I'll come downstairs."

I quickly made my way downstairs, navigating through the unfamiliar corridors. As I reached her room, my mom greeted me with a warm smile.

"Come in, Siya. Let's get you all set in that saree," she said, patting the space beside her.

As she skillfully demonstrated the art of draping a saree, I marveled at her proficiency. Her hands moved with ease, turning the intricate process into a seemingly effortless task. She patiently guided me through each step, offering words of encouragement.

"You're doing great, beta. It takes a bit of practice, but you'll get the hang of it," she reassured.

After a few attempts, I started feeling more confident, and the saree began to take shape. As I looked at myself in the mirror, a sense of accomplishment washed over me.

"Thank you, maa. I couldn't have done it without you," I expressed my gratitude.

With a reassuring smile, she replied, "Anytime, beta. Now, go and make the most of your first day. You look beautiful."

After leaving her, I went towards the kitchen where I met Chachi. "You woke up early, beta. You should take some rest," she said.

"It's okay, Chachi," I replied.

"Do you know it's your first rasoi today?" Chachi asked.

"Yes, Chachi. Can you please tell me what everyone likes to eat?" I asked.

"Beta, you don't need to cook everything. Just prepare a sweet dish, and the servants will take care of the rest," Chachi said.

"It's okay, Chachi. I don't have any problem cooking all the dishes. Besides, I enjoy cooking," I said.

"Alright, beta. I'll help you," she said.

"No, Chachi. Just tell me what everyone likes, and I'll manage the rest," I insisted. Then she told me what they usually eat for breakfast.

Afterward, I started making breakfast. Being a vegetarian, I prepared aloo puri, shahi paneer, poha, pasta, pizza, and for dessert, I made gulab jamun.

Then, with the help of the household workers, I set the tables, ensuring each detail was in place. One by one, family members gathered around the dining area except Abhiram and Aadhu.

I started serving the dishes, making sure each plate held a portion of the carefully prepared breakfast. The delectable aroma filled the room as I served aloo puri, shahi paneer, poha, pasta, pizza.

Later, Abhiram entered with a powerful aura that hushed the ongoing conversations. I proceeded to serve food to him, and Dadaji, with his wisdom, invited Abhiram to join the family at the table.

"Beta, aap bhi hamare saath baith kar khana khao. Kisi ko kuch aur chahiye toh woh khud serve kar lega (Beta, you also sit with us and have food. If anyone needs anything else, they can serve themselves)," Dadaji kindly insisted.

Initially hesitant, I replied, "It's okay Dadaji, main baad mein kha lungi (I'll eat later)." However, Dadaji's insistence touched my heart. "Nahi beta, tum humari family ki member ho. Abhi hamare saath baith ke khao (No dear, you are a member of our family. Sit with us now and have your meal)," he insisted, wiping away my reservations.

Tears welled up in my eyes at the realization that I was considered a part of their family. As I sat down near Abhiram, uncertainty lingered in my mind. Would they truly accept me?

Par dadaji (But grandpa), I said. "Kuch par bar nahi chalega. Tum hamare saath hi baith kar khao (Nothing will work as an excuse. Sit with us and eat)," Dadaji affirmed, breaking through my apprehensions.

After contemplating for a moment, I decided to embrace this gesture of acceptance and sat down silently. The warmth of the family enveloped me, yet a lingering doubt remained. When encouraged to eat, I hesitated, fearing that they might only want me to sit as a formality.

"Why are you not eating beta, eat it," Maa encouraged. With one tear escaping my eye, I began to eat, realizing that this was the first time I was partaking in a meal with my family - a family that had embraced me and brought tears of gratitude to my eyes.

Aaru arrived, and I rose to serve her. "Bhabhi maa, aap apna khana khao, main khud serve kar leti hoon (Sister-in-law, you have your food; I will serve myself)," Aadhya said, and I happily took a seat. The unexpected gesture surprised everyone at the table.

"Yeh hamari hi Aaru hai, nah (This is our own Aaru, right)?" Krish exclaimed.

"Haa bhai, lag toh nahi hai yeh hamari Aaru (Yes, brother, it doesn't seem like our Aaru)," Ishaan chimed in.

"Bhabhi maa, dekho nah, yeh dono mujhe chidha rahe hain (Sister-in-law, look, these two are teasing me)," Aadhya complained.

"Koi nahi kuch bola meri behen ko (No one say anything to my sister)," I intervened, coming to Aadhya's defense.

"Kya yarr, bhabhi, aapko hamari side leni thi nah (Come on, sister-in-law, you were supposed to take our side, right)?" Krish questioned.

"Nahi, tum dono milke meri behen ko pareshan karte ho. Main kyun usse akela chhodu (No, both of you together trouble my sister. Why should I leave her alone)?" I retorted, and they huffed while Aaru laughed at their antics.

After some time, Dadaji, I have taken a week off for a business meeting abroad," Abhiram announced, and I froze. "You've just got married; you shouldn't go for a business meeting," Dadaji objected. "I understand, Dadaji, but this meeting is crucial, and my presence is necessary," Abhiram explained. "Nothing is more important than family," Dadaji insisted and I snapped out of my thoughts and pleaded, "Dadaji, please let him go; the meeting is important, and he informed me beforehand. I have no issue, and it's just for a few days. He'll be back soon. Please, Dadaji, don't say no."

"Alright, but finish your work quickly and think about returning soon," Dadaji conceded, and Abhiram nodded. "Dadaji, can I start college from tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes, beta, this is your home; you don't need to take permission for anything. You can do whatever you want," Dadaji replied, and I smiled with tears in my eyes. "Thank you, Dadaji," I expressed my gratitude. "Abhiram, after breakfast, come and meet me in the office," Dadaji instructed. "Dadaji, I have some work. I'll be there in half an hour," Abhiram informed, excusing himself.

After dinner, Dadaji presented me with something special. He said, "Beta, this is for you. It's the heirloom necklace that Abhiram's dadi saved for Abhiram's wife. As she is not here, I am giving it to you."

"This necklace has been passed down through generations, and now, it's yours. Wear it with pride and be a part of our family traditions, dadaji continued.

"But Dadaji, I can't take it," I said. Dadaji insisted, "Beta, this necklace belongs to you now. It's a symbol of our family heritage, and we want you to have it. Accept it with love and cherish it as a part of our family legacy." I hesitated but saw the sincerity in his eyes, so I graciously accepted the heirloom necklace, feeling the weight of the family's trust and tradition on my shoulders.

Every elder in the family presented me with gifts, expressing their love and welcoming me wholeheartedly. Initially hesitant, I soon realized that these gifts were gestures of warmth and acceptance. Each gift carried a piece of their affection, making me feel more connected to this new family. Grateful, I accepted their offerings, understanding that these tokens were a symbol of their love and acceptance.

"Bhabhi Maa, our gift is special," Krish said with a twinkle in his eyes. Aadhya quickly added, "Yes, because you're our favorite bhabhi, even when more bhabhis come." Vihaan and Ishaan joined in, "We promise to protect you, care for you, and always be there for you." Vihaan continued, "You'll never feel alone here; we love you." Aadhya chimed in, "If you face any problems, come to me. Even if Bhai bullies you, I'll handle him." Krish lightened the mood, "Now you're our sister. We'll enjoy together, laugh together, eat ice cream, and have fun at night together." The promise of their camaraderie brought laughter and warmth to the room.

Overwhelmed with emotions, I responded, "Thank you all so much. I never expected to be so welcomed and loved. You've made me feel like a part of this family, and I promise to cherish and support each one of you as well. I'm truly grateful to have such wonderful siblings. Let's create beautiful memories together." The room echoed with smiles and a sense of togetherness as we embraced the new bonds that were forming.
.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1M 74K 35
Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish post twelve years of her birth and since...
874K 59.4K 62
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
169K 7.4K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
22K 909 19
Rehaan Rathore cold ruthless ceo of rathore interprise linked with mafia , born in royal family. no one knows about him being the mafia leader and ki...