𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐣...

By jjm_ym13

Jimin noticed that Jungkook is staring at him continuously. Jimin went near Jungkook and asked him, "Why are... More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 🔞
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝗝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧🔞
𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞🔞
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭-1
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭: 𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤
Clingy
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 1
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 2
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 3
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞
Epilogue

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

797 49 1
By jjm_ym13

Let's continue....

It was already 6'o clock, when Jimin  woke up after sleeping for almost 6 hours. It was his most peaceful sleep after his father's death.

His step father used to love him and his step sister very much. When they found out that his sister Jena has brain tumor and her treatment is very important at that stage, his father broke completely.

He borrowed money from many people for Jena's treatment but before he could return the money back, he died in an accident.

Jimin looked at the clock and run directly to bathroom to fresh up. He has to prepare dinner for Jungkook's parents who are coming to meet him. When he was done with his personal stuffs, he went directly towards kitchen.

He thought that he will have to go to buy groceries but when he saw all the items were already present in the kitchen he was a little happy.

He first decided what he should make for dinner and then started its preparation.

In one and half hour, the dinner was ready and the drawing room was also set. Jungkook called jimin and told him that he already left with his parents and sister so he must stay ready.

After Jimin was completely satisfied by his dinner preparation, he went upstairs to get ready.

In 15 minutes, Jungkook arrived at the apartment with his parents and sister Lisa. Lisa is Jungkook's younger sister and she is only 15 years old.

As soon as Jimin opened the door for them, everyone's eyes were stuck at him. In his causal dress too he was looking very pretty.

Jimin wear this casual

The sweet smile on his face was enhancing his beauty more. He greeted Jungkook's parents and sister.

Lisa said, "Brother in law you are very beautiful"

Jimin smiled and said, "You are also very pretty, sweetie."

Jin said "wha my son-in-law like me world wide handsome"

Everyone look at him and than laugh then Jimin said"you are very beautiful mrs.jeon"

Jungkook was still lost in the beauty of jimin that he didn't notice that everyone already went inside.

After Jungkook got his consciousness back he also entered but got surprised by the appearance of drawing room. It was completely different. It was more beautiful and lively.

Everyone was sitting in the drawing room and was talking with Jimin . Jimin was smiling and giggling brightly.

Namjoon was also asking something to jimin and he was smiling too.

After talking for some time, they all went to dining table. All this time jungkook was happy that because of Jimin he saw his parents and sister happy.

Food

Jimin served the food in everyone's plate and they started eating. As soon as they taste the food, they all justwere lost in the taste of the food.

Namjoon asked, "From where you ordered this food, son?"

Jimin replied, "I made it myself, is there any problem uncle?"

Namjoon replied, "No, it is the best food I ever ate after Jin I'm not like any food but your food is great"

Jin said, "You are right joonie, I think we must come here every weekend to have dinner, what do you think?"

Lisa requested, "Can I stay here with brother and brother in law, dad? I like him very much."

Namjoon replied with a smile, "You should ask your brother about this?"

Jungkook answered with annoyed face, "No you can't."

Jimin kept his hand on lisa's head and said, "But you can visit me whenever you want sweetie."

Jungkook looked at Jimin and said, "Call her Lisa. It's her name."

Lisa responded quickly, "No, I loved the nick name that Jiminee oppa  gave me. I will love to hear that only."

After the dinner and a little talk, Jungkook's parents were leaving. Jimin was saying goodbye to Lisa  and jin and namjoon was talking with Jungkook.

Namjoon said with a smile, "I liked your choice for the first time Jungkook. He is perfect for being your husband. He is very talented and sweet. It is impossible to find someone like him. I will not be able to find someone better than him for you. My wishes are with you. You should marry him as soon as possible."

Jungkook nodded his head and went inside with Jimin  after his family left. As soon as jungkook entered the drawing room, he started to destroy the decorations done by jimin. He started to throw everything placed there.

Jimin asked, "What are you doing? It took me half an hour to decorate his place, why are you destroying it?"

Jungkook went near Jimin and held his arms tightly and said, "I understood your plan now. I helped you, took care of you so you thought that I liked you and you did all this so that my parents will like you too and force me to marry you.

So that you can live rest of your life happily. But listen carefully you money seeker. I will never let that happen. You already know that I just want your body and after I will spend a night with you, I will throw you so you better stay in your limits and don't try to get close to my parents."

Jimin trying to free his arm from Jungkook's grip and tears were forming in his eyes due to the extreme pain but he controlled himself because he don't to show Jungkook that he was weak.

He somehow freed his arms from Jungkook and said by pushing him, "How disgusting you are? I did all this because you helped me when I needed someone the most and also took care of me when I was suffering from fever so I thought I should do something to make your parents happy for you but I never knew that you will think this low of me.

You were the one who told me to be your fake boyfriend. You want my body right? You paid my debt and my sister's hospital fee because of it. Then just have sex with me and let me go. I will never disturb you and your family ever again. Just do it."

Jungkook replied with anger, "Fine as you wish."

Jungkook held hand of Jimin and started heading towards their bedroom. In his anger he totally forgot what the doctor told him. He threw jimin on the bed and pinned his both hands above his head. He startedkissing him without mercy. It was different from the first time when Jungkook kissed him.

Jimin's eyes were filled with tears and his mind went totally blank. He passed out. When Jungkook noticed that jimin is unconscious, he suddenly remembered the words of doctor and he came back to his sense. Jungkook started regretting his action.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 38.4K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
536K 24.8K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
4.2K 123 1
Jimin finds 15 year old, prepubescent, awkward, aspiring photographer Jungkook's overwhelming photo collection of him. Their sweet relationship disin...
31.6K 1.2K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...