PRINCESS EFFECT ๐–ค“ wtm

็”ฑ quinzelmurdock

remove this blindfold from my sight, for my fervent sun shall rise in its might fem!jacaer... ๆ›ดๅคš

PRINCESS EFFECT.
arrival
... volume I: eternals
i. deviants
iii. true purpose
iv. no mourners

ii. glint of war

2.8K 176 97
็”ฑ quinzelmurdock

#002 ... GLINT OF WAR

Silence was pledged into the room as there is still a disbelief that the realm's delight's firstborn daughter is alive but with no memory of who she was and importance of the realm. Rhaenyra felt longing to reach out, to feel her daughter in her arms. But it took everything in her to hold back and not reach out.

Viserys glances at his daughter with his eyes softened. "My child, it may not be her but it is in her eyes."

"She doesn't remember me." Rhaneyra whispered in broken tone as there is no doubt that she is content that her daughter is happy. But she is human and is selfish, and wants to hold her little girl. The king softened, "Then there will be chance to create new memories with her."

Rhaenyra didn't answer as there is no knowing, how long she will be in the same room as her daughter. Feeling slight discomfort, she glances down looking at her pregnant belly. A new babe is coming but their still grief swirling in her heart, clouding her judgment.

[ QUEENS, NEW YORK ]

Scene opens with pair of black converse shoes hitting the pavement, camera pans up to Parisa with pair headphones tugging in her ears as music plays. She steps to the side as stops into the store heading to the back grabbing a pack of watermelon sour patches. Placing on the counter to pay she nods. "Mr. Delmar."

"Sup kid. Just this?" Delmar says, scanning the candy as he watches her nod. Parisa grabs as she murmurs a 'thanks,' and exits the store. Camera pans up to the city of queens as cars blur through the city. Scene cuts to Parisa entering a home, "Hey! I'm home."

Parisa places her bag on the floor as she moves to the living room and freezes seeing May and Ben sitting and across them is Sersi, Ikaris, and Sprite holding a cup of tea. Ben stands up, "Uh, they say they are your college friends?"

"You were staying with someone?" Kingo asked curiously at the teen girl who used to be immortal but no longer bears that burden of living forever, who now instead carries a whole different burden.

Parisa nods, "Yeah, with my aunt who you were flirting with earlier not cool by the way," she pauses as Kingo gives her sheepish smile. "And uh my uncle used to live there too."

"Used to?" The consort queen asked as she along with other people of westeros were eavesdropping on the conversation. The teen girl vigilante shook her head singaling she did not want to talk about it. No one pressed as they all spared her look then their attention back to the screen.

"You okay?" May asked her niece, squeezing her hand for comfort. The teen nodded but in her mind was thinking back to moments before she came to this theater, she could not afford to lose May too.

"They know the truth about me." Parisa looks at the three eternals with deadpan expression. "College friends, really?"

"It was all I could come up with," mutters Sersi under her breath. Ikaris stands up cutting tension through air. "We need to find the others."

"Oh, no hello Parisa? It has been over five centuries—"

"Deviants are back."

"What?" Parisa pauses looking at Sprite. Sersi softens as she stands up walking towards the girl. "Long story, I'll tell you on the way."

Parisa looks at Ben and May who nod at her and give her reassuring smile. Parisa hugs them both. "I'll be back before you know it."

The eternals all chuckle at that as it is now an ongoing joke between all of them of how they are college friends. Well sort of since some of them are not on earth and the others are being held hostage by a celestial. Kingo had a soft smile on him, "I did give the same excuse when you all showed up at my workplace."

"Ahh right, Kingo the bollywood star." Druig leans forward with his eyes twinkling with mischief. Kingo narrows his eyes, "Better than being stuck in the amazon and mind controlling people."

"Watch it," he replies as Kingo sticks his tongue at him. Both Phastos and Makkari rolled their eyes and let out a sigh of exhaustion, as those two always bickered. Helaena watched the exchanged with fond smile, as perhaps in another life she would not be burden with the responsibilities that came attached to the tagaryen name.

"You are alright?" Alicent questioned her daughter. It was easier to talk to Ameond, even Aegon at times as her daughter is very reserved. Didn't like to be touched, she is stuck in her own world with her bugs.

The dreamer spared a glance at her mother. "Do you ever wish for a life not having to carey out your duties to serve the kingdom?"

Alicent did not respond but that in way gave the targaryen princess the answer she was looking for. Alicent's mind was in a full turmoil of thoughts that could not seem to stay in place so she could not dictate them. Because of course she wished for another life. A life where her father did not make her into a political tool nor give her the duty to bear children at a young age. Not when she herself did not have an ounce of idea of what she was getting herself into.

She herself was just a girl, yet due to her father, her girlhood and innocence lost in the eyes of wolves and dragons. Nothing else matters unless in some way a hightower sits on the iron throne.

[ 575 BC BABYLON ]

Scene cuts to the deviants terrorizing and chasing people. Makkari used her super-speed to get the civilians out of the way, camera follows her as it focuses on Thena with her golden spear cutting head of deviant. Kingo yells out to her, "Hey, that one was mine! Oh, never mind."

"Stay here," Parisa tells a little boy, hiding under a hut. Parisa turns as deviant charges at her, she runs a golden sword is thrown at her by Thena, she grabs it and slides under the deviant cutting through it. Thena eye's twinkle with ideas. "Parisa, double back."

"Got it," she replies as she ontop of the deviant her hand forms golden stands forming a letting orb of blue mist as she slap ontop of the deviant slightly parayzing it as Thena forms a spear and digging it right in the deviant, knocking it out. Thena smirks slightly at her, "Not bad."

All the people of westeros look at Parisa with wonder and some in fear. Rhaneys spares a look at her granddaughter as she tilts her head. "What powers do you possess my dear?"

"Doesn't matter, I don't have them anymore." Parisa looks at the eldest targaryen princess whose eyes told stories of pain and succession. Corlys frowns at that as he looks at her, "What do you mean?"

"Long story," she replies, not wanting to deal with a whole discussion about the spider bite and how she now is vilagente. Phastos, looks at her as he is a father himself, he notices small details that he normally wouldn't notice before.

Glancing at the others knowing they won't be satisfied with her answer, Phastos gives a quick response. "She has a mix of all our power with her own energy, but doesn't have Ikaris, Makkari, and Ajak who is our leader."

They all nodded at him. Aegon earlier had sobered up a bit and this time his mind is starting to process that he is in the room with his future (dead) wife and all he could feel was his heart racing a bit. Ameond noticing his brother slight change in posture leans in to him. "Do not do anything foolish, brother."

"Whatever do you mean by that?" Aegon had a small smirk placed on him. The two brothers glared at each other which normally Otto would have call it off. But he was too distracted by the news that the girl is no longer immortal, instead she is mortal like the rest of them.

"Do not fear," spoke, Ikaris in babylonian after saving a girl as Makkari speds pushing the deviant to the wall, doing multiple speed punches. Ikaris' gaze moves up as the camera follows his gaze landing on Gilgamesh encouraging the people to enter the Ishtar Gate. "Quickly, inside the gate!"

Gilgamesh pulls one hand back as golden strands form around creating a glove armor, as he punches at deviant charging his head way which lands into gate, he turns around as deviant kicks him but Makkari catches him. Ikaris flies threw shooting lasers at the deviant. On the side kingo shoots lasers from his hands, Parisa runs with Thena both slide underneath the deviant with their respective spears cutting under deviant.

"She is a good fighter," murmurs Baela with excitement watching Parisa fight along with the other eternals. She is lucky enough that her father was okay with teaching her sword fighting but it is amazing seeing her and Thena fight side by side. Baela furrows her brows, "Thena looks like she could be part of the family."

Both the blacks and greens paused at that as they glanced at the screen studying her. Thena may not possess the traditional purple hues but she did carry the silver/white hair that shone a sparkly light of white delight in sun, but most importantly she carried herself like true targaryen would. Daemon eye's widen. "Baela is right."

"Is that even possible?" Rhaena looks around the room, although with all events going on it really doesn't seem impossible at all.

Lucerys did not respond but he bet if him, his brother, and even his sister (when she was alive) possessed at least targaryen and velaryon hair they would not be treated the way they are. He mutters under his breath, "As if she would be happy, to be attached to this family."

"Lucerys," stated Rhaneyra with a frown upon hearing her son. Lucerys just gazes at his mother and doesn't reply but his eyes tell her everything. Rhaneyra felt aching in her chest, has she failed in ensuring her children's place in the realm? There is no doubt that they know the amount of love she has for them but had she lacked in her duty into preparing with the vile insults among the kingdom?

"Is she a targaryen?" Otto looks at the eternals in wonder, truth be told he did not care much about the woman until it was pointed out about her appearances. He just wanted to know if they would be at risk or is this a setup. Phastos looks at him, "A what now?"

"Sounds like a name for a cereal brand or something," murmurs Kingo under his breath. Otto, sits up, gazing at the odd individuals, "You are in the presence of the king and queen of the seven kingdoms. One of the most powerful families among the realm."

"No one cares." Druig had nonchalantly leaned against his seat as he furiously glared at him for the way he spoke to Phastos. Daemon's lips quirk up in amusement as nothing is better than watching Otto be put in his place. 

"Is complicated," murmurs Parisa, thinking about the truth about who they are. Makkari begins to sign to all of them, Parisa speaking for her. "Simplest way to put it as we all know it, Thena is goddes of war."

"An actual goddess?" Joffrey looks at that in shock as his mother talks about the gods and whispers of other faiths that many believe in but his young mind wrapping around an actual goddess is was a huge shock. The rest of westeros were in the same position, too stunned to even say anything.

Makkari runs, pushing the devaint as all circles around the deviant. Gilgamesh gives it one more punch. All form a line gazing at the empty desert. Camera shows across the babylon temple then on Ajak as she steps forward closing her eyes. Golden sphere comes out of her chest as it bursts to strands transforming the temple, for her to be in front of the celestial; Arishem.

"Ajak," said Arishem. Ajak bows her head out of respect. "Arishem. We continue to keep babylon safe from the deviants. More people have come to seek refuge. It is now the largest city on earth."

"The eternals serving their missions across the galaxies will learn from your success," said Arishem with a hostile stone. Ajak bows again then hesitates as she speaks. "Thank you. I respect your grand design, Arishem. But I have noticed something special about this planet. And I fear that maybe this time the cost may—"

"Do not become attached to this planet. You must focus on the true purpose of your mission." Arishem's voice is heard as the camera focuses on Ajak, her face crumbling. She nods as disappointed flashes her eyes, "I understand. I will not let you down."

All were stunned at the size of the celestial, as Kingo and Phastos were the only one to be in the presence of the Arishem but the other eternals have never seen a celestial up close. While the attention shifted to what Arishem had stated. Aegon for once was being rational as he questioned in worry. "What did he mean by that?"

All peoples of westeros look at him curiously. There is a hint of fear in his voice. He shrugged as he gazed at them all, "Even though they sound foolish they are the apparent reason for the creation of life. If he is said not to get attach, it must be for reason."

"The boy is right, what is the cost?" Viserys looks at the eternals then at his granddaughter as his eyes soften a bit. He could see so much of Rhaenyra in her eyes, the sheer fierce fire pledge into her golden viens that bled the targaryen name.

None of the eternals answer, not because they wanted to hide the truth but too distracted with the horrifying truth of it all. How their mission was a lie from the start. The teen girl spoke loud enough for the entire room to hear, "It's a complicated matter but short answer our true purpose wasn't to protect humans against the deviants."

All the westeros wanted to know more about the truth but hearing the tone of the young girl they stayed quiet. Druig scoffed as he was right they were pawns and soldiers, blinded by loyalty to serve their leaders.

Golden strands reappear, dissolving and transforming back to Ajak at the temple. Scene cuts to Ajak walking inside the domo as Phastos is working on something. "Phastos. Did you go to the party last night like I told you to?"

"The party, yeah. Yeah, it was-" starts off Phastos with a scoff until Druig cuts him off. "He worked all night."

"Who was talking to you?" Phastos glares at him as Druig chuckles. Camera pans to Sprite watching amused. Parisa walks in as Druig throws her an apple, she accepts it as she sits ontop of the counter. Ajak looks at her, "Everything went well?"

"Perfect," replies Parisa as she takes a bite of an apple. Ajak nods and then looks at Phastos, "Get a life. And where is Sersi?"

"Late as usual," replies Sprite. Parisa caught onto sparing her a look but Sprite just shrugs. Phastos glances at Ajak as he shows her a hologram of the steam-engine. "I'm sorry, but I have something very exciting to show you, okay? Wait till you see this."

Rhaenyra's gaze is fixed, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears as she watches J̶a̶c̶a̶e̶r̶a̶, Parisa navigate her new surroundings. "Look at her," her voice filled with a mix of wonder and maternal pride. Her daughter is beautiful and she wishes she could hold her just once more.

Rhaenys leans in, her warrior's eyes analyzing the dynamics on screen, particularly drawn to Parisa's confident demeanor. Her attention shifts between Parisa present in the room then the one on screen. She whispers to her husband, "She seems different from now as if something occurred."

"A haunted look in her eyes," replies Corlys with a frown. Parisa on the screen seemed so much lighter than one present among them in the room. She now seems to carry a certain burden of unless battles.

"What is it?" Ajak glances at him waiting for him to explain. Phastos looks at her with excitement, "It's an engine. It moves steam from high pressure to low pressure. Uh, it'll help them till their fields at an incredibly fast rate."

"It's gonna freak them out," spoke Sprite as Druig on the side serving himself tea also rained on Phastos'e excitement. "I mean, they only have had the wheel 1,000 years, so—"

"Civilization is developing really slow," murmurs Parisa ignoring Ajak slight glare. Phastos nods at Parisa and Druig, then glances at Ajak. "You know, we could do that thing where you use your mind to control them and then they could do it quicker. Ajak, are you listening to this?"

Phastos's eyes harden at the naivety he had at first. He did not think humanity would turn out the way they did but they were disappointing. All they seek is glory while nothing else matters. Nothing matters to him more than his husband and son, the two people he lives for.

Alicent tilted her head as frown placed on her at the frustration placed on Phastos. "Must be taunting knowing you have power to create a better life yet watch on the sidelines as they begin to develop on their own."

"You have no idea," he mutters back to the consort queen. Phastos felt irritation in him as how did Sersi and even Parisa still find love and care for humans?

"Phastos, this steam," starts off Ajak but Phastos cuts her off. "Engine. It's a steam engine."

"It's too soon. And there she is." Ajak focuses on Sersi walking in with a smile as she glances at them. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing. Just the screams of my deep disappointment." Phastos sighs in frustration walking around the hologram. Ajak tilts her head looking at him with determination. "I am sure you have something simpler."

Phastos nods as he moves his hands in the hologram rearranging pieces. "Simple. Okay, let's see. Uh, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the plow. 'Cause that's what it does. Plows dirt."

"How anticlimactic," mutter Parisa, causing Druig to let out a chuckle as Phastos glares at her. Sersi looks at with a smile and excitement, "I met another group of settlers who are building their homes in the northern fields. They'll need to plant their own crops."

"Thanks, Sersi," replies Phastos. Ajak's face softened as she spoke to all of them, "Listen, humanity may be coming along slower than some of us want. But there is no telling what wonders they will discover as they advance."

"Can't believe Ajak didn't tell us the truth." Makkari signs to her teammates. All wonder what would happen if the emergence did occur? Whether they all think about it or not, that was the way planets are born.

It was the natural order of things; it happened millions of times before earth and it would happen millions of times afterward, whether they like it or not. There is no telling if other eternals are also blinded by Arshiem. None want to think about the damage nor the pain if their emergence was successful.

"There technology advances are fascinating," murmurs Ameond under his breath. He watched the way they are able to create weapons with the single mind and yet hold back. He sighs, in other time, he could be part of their side but not when they are part of the life of a bastard.

Aegon clenches his jaw as there turmoil of emotions racing in his mind and he has a hard time understanding the emotions of watching his bethoral (hatred or not she was his) live a life away from all of this. A single rational thought occurred to him, should he just bend the knee but would it risk him becoming a bigger disappointment to his mother and grandsire?

He isn't sure, if it is worth it. There is no doubt that his sister does not deserve the throne (lies pledge by his grandsire) yet he isn't a better fit at all.

Scene cuts to Sprite using her illusions to showcase and embellish Gilgamesh's exploits as she spoke in babylonian. "The wonders of the world await you. Follow Gilgamesh and Enkidu into battle. Be forever inspired by their bravery and strength. You and your fellow man will go on great adventures. And become legends of your own!"

"I just saw that." Gilagmesh joined Kingo and Sprite as the crowd cheered after she finished telling the story. Thena walks by as Kingo looks at Gilagmesh in annoyance. "There's so many other chairs, man. You know, I could use my powers..."

"Come and have a drink with me." Ikaris spoke, joining Thena as Kingo voice's is drown out. Thena looks at him, 'No.' Ikaris looks at her as he stops infront of her. "I can't let you go and fight deviants on your own. We need to guard the city."

"Get out of my way. I didn't come to this planet to cower behind walls." Thena eyes narrowed at Ikaris as he furrowed his brows. "We need to trust Arishem's design for this planet."

Thena let out soft 'hmm' as she walks past him but pauses hearing Ikaris call out for her. "Thena. It's an honor to fight alongside you."

Kingo watched with a fond smile as he always loved Sprite's stories. They had such a beautiful spark that made him become a movie star, it helped him deal with immortal life. He was cursed yet if he was mortal he isn't sure what he will be in the world. Would he be happy, as after all Sprite and Parisa found the spark in humanity after so many years of watching them destroy each other.

"She was definitely glad to fight him," murmurs Parisa with a fond smile. All of them had clearly known that Thena had always wanted to fight Ikaris. Druig mutters under his breath, "Whether we got along or not he was in some way family and he did us wrong."

"He did what he thought was right." Makkari signs to him. Druig scoffs, "Right, we got lucky that we won if we didn't the damage to reapir would be too late and we would haved our memories wiped and once again set in a new planet."

The eternals stayed quiet knowing he was right. May softened as she knew the truth, given the dreams Parisa had at time but she can't help but feel useless in a room of powerful people who carried so much burden and pain— there nothing she could do to take that pain away from them.

"And you," replies Thena, walking out to the temple. Thena sees Parisa leaning against the wall. Thena raises her brow, gesturing for her to speak her mind. Parisa takes a step forward. "Do you dream?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Thena looks at her with wonder in her eyes. Parisa hesitated a bit but spoke softly, "Sometimes they seem too real. Almost as if I lived through it."

"What do you dream about?"

"About the sea, sky, but most of all, dragons."

That caused a wave of emotions among the blacks and greens. Hope has filled Lucerys as perhaps he could in some way create new memories with his older sister that he missed very much. He turned to sister softly asking, "You dream about it often?"

"I do," she admitted as she thought about lying but saw no reason in doing it. She isn't sure what to make of the dreams. The most recurrent one was a girl (herself she assumed,) dark brown hair looked delicate, eyes held a possessiveness of anger and rage yet a certain brush of coldness that would become a vast ponder in future.

Not that could admit to anyone as she was alone, but the rage in her eyes made her heart flutter in curiosity. What did the girl go through for the amount of anger she held? No fool could ignore that life must have been cruel to her.

Parisa shifted her seat uncomfortably as all eyes were on her. Rhaenyra felt a spark of hope longing in her mind as she asked softly. "What do your dreams consist of mostly?"

"Balerion, the black dread," mutters Parisa, her brows furrowed as she tried to gather the right words. Viserys's eyes widen was their possibility that Jacaera– Parisa, he correct himself was a dreamer?The king had not spoken about or mentioned anyone about Balerion besides what is known throughout history before he became the official rider. After the loss of his dragon he rarely spoke about it.

"Balerion was one of the biggest dragons along with Vhagar." The king had looked at her granddaughter. Parisa, nodded even though she had no idea what that meant, nor the importance it must be for her old life. She tilted her head as she softly spoke, "His scale was black but it held a certain fire to burn everything like—"

"Like what little dragon?" The rogue prince looked at the eyes of his daughter (in everything but blood) who preys a certain heavy look in her eyes. The teen was too busy gathering her thoughts and didn't have time to register the fond nickname he had for her. "A house, the targaryen house."

Viserys nodded in confirmation, "Yes. Now, our history is beyond what the tales are passed through generations. What else do you dream about?"

Parisa tangled her fingers together with May as she felt extremely odd, at the way the dreams mean something to them, as dreams are just dreams. "The winter and ice that sheds in the north."

Viserys gave a slight nod although the house of targaryen does not know much about the extent of the north after the wall was built and their own unity was gained. House of the Starks is in sworn loyalty to them but that is what they are, just an ally.

An ally is one thing– but the north itself was another.

The winter that creeps upon them slowly builds up. The house of targaryen burns everything that it touches with the power of fire. But the cold had the ability to burn everything as well. Both houses united but for how long?

Viserys glanced at his granddaughter, as he had a feeling that his granddaughter might have a bigger role for the entire seven kingdoms. What that role might be is still unknown. Yet, it must be too late if her death came too early.

"Something not right," mumurs Otto more to himself than to his family. He watched the exchange and a scowl formed on his face as he will not lose everything to Rhaenyra's bastard.

Scene cuts to Makkari speeding through holding a book as she stops in front of Druig sitting as he eats along the citizens. Druig smiles as he signs and speaks at the same time. "My beautiful Makkari. You're late."

"I needed to get enough artifacts to make a good trade." Makkari signs back to him as she opens a bag placing multiple artifacts for the men. One of the men whispers in babylonian to 'Just lie to her.' One man moves to get an artifact but Makkari speed grips his arm. Makkari, begins to sign as Druig translate in babylonian. "I can sense vibrations. Even the tiniest movement. Including your voices when you speak. Did you two just waste my time?"

"The emerald tablet you're searching for is a myth!" Said one of the men in babylonian. Before Makkari can reply, they pause and turn as she and druig see men fighting. Druig takes step forward, his eyes flash golden stopping the men to fight, making them slap themselves then hug each other. He smiles and Makkari nudges him, as she signs. "When humans have conflict, Ajak tells us not to interfere."

"Well, she also says that stealing is very, very bad." Druig glances at her with a teasing smile on him. Makkari smiles as she signs, "If you don't tell, I won't tell."

Makkari watched the scene with a fond smile as Druig wrapped arm around her, both content against their seats. Kingo scrunches his nose as he waves his finger back and forth between them, "Yeah, this is still weird."

"It is weird," murmurs Phastos as at all of things that could possibly happen not once did he see them becoming a thing. Helaena could not help soften at sight of the couple, both have clear testament of love they have for each other but most of all the respect they give each other. Perhaps in another life she would have gotten a better life than the one she was given.

The dreamer glances at Baela, she just hopes that none of them get stuck with Aegon. He is not worthy of any of them but most importantly he still has weird obsessions with Jacaera— Parisa, she corrects herself.

"Deal," replies Druig. Makkari tilts her head as a way to challenge him and he does the same. Camera shifts to folk music playing as Sersi is dancing in a circle with other civilains. Camera pans up to Ajak and Ikaris watching from above. Ikaris looks at Ajak, "I promise I won't let my feelings for Sersi distract me from my mission. Humans are far from being able to protect themselves from the deviants. We still have much to do."

Ajak places her hand on his chest. "Your faith in Arishem is strong. I can feel it. But you are allowed to live a life, you know? Go tell Sersi how you feel."

"This Arishem is ruining their lives," murmurs Rhaena to her sister and father who nodded in agreement. Baela tilts her head, "Whatever it exactly is, he has great power if they all fear him. It pains me to admit but Aegon was right earlier. What if we have our own version of Arishem at home?"

"Might be different for our world." The rouge prince spared a glance at his daughters and pride entered him for the way they are intelligent and ready to deal in world that will try tarnish them. He prides himself knowing everything but his brother (pains to admit) was right without their dragons they are nothing.

Scene cuts to the sun rising as a field of crops is shown. Sersi helps the farmers, her hand touches the dirt turning it to water. Ikaris joins her, scene cuts to Sersi molding clay with another woman, she gives a piece to Ikaris, 'Try.' Ikaris rolls the clay in his hand. "Sorry. I'm making a mess."

"Well, not bad," she replies with a slight laugh. She nods at the woman, scene cuts to her helping out men build their homes. Scene cuts to Sersi sitting down as a little girl is braiding her hair. Scene cuts to them at a desert, she grabs his hand placing a stone. "It matches your eyes."

"You are very kind," replies Ikaris in babylonian. Sersi smiles brightly at him, "You're learning their language now?"

"If I want to spend more time with you, I need to get to know them," he replies. Ikaris spoke to her, in babylonian. "I am very beautiful."

"Wait, what did I say?" Ikaris questioned it, seeing her chuckle. Sersi's cheek slightly flushed, "You said, I am very beautiful."

"You, you are very beautiful, Sersi." Ikairs tuck piece of hair behind her. Sersi turns around as Ikaris takes a step forward and grabs her hand. "I'm yours, Sersi, if you'll have me."

They kiss and camera cuts to them spending the night together, expressing their love for each other. As he hovers on top of her. Sersi touches his face as she whispers softly. "I love you, Ikaris."

"Cover your eyes and ears!" Rhaenys cried out, the grandmother in her, is hovering over Rhaena and Baela. Aegon looked smug. Lucerys had covered Joffery's eyes as the kid was confused. Aemond bemoaned not wishing to learn anything about two people he had no concern. "Why must we see this?"

Viserys sighs at their antics. Kingo being the dramatic person he is, buries his head Phastos's shoulders. "Is it gone? Because now I have the pictures of Sersi and Ikaris in mind. My poor eyes."

"This is too good," laughs Parisa at Kingo who gives her the middle finger. Which caused Druig to hit him with pillow.

"I love you, Sersi," Ikaris whispers back.

[ 400 AD GUPTA EMPIRE ]

All the eternals watch as Sersi and Ikais get married. Camera focus on all the eternals expression out of happiness but Sprite. Scene cuts back to the present day with Sersi in the driving seat with a small smile on her, Parisa in the passenger seat, camera pan to backseat, Ikaris watching Sersi as Sprite is asleep, her head on his shoulder.

[PRESENT DAY, SOUTH DAKOTA]

"How gross," murmurs Parisa under breath as south dakota is not the place to live in and is even worse that Ajak lived all by herself not surrounded by humans. May chuckled at her niece's antics knowing how much she hated it when she and Ben took her camping.

Kingo had a pained expression at seeing Sprite's unhappiness at Sersi and Ikaris's wedding. He is glad Sprite is human and can find love on her own.

"Hello? Ajak?"  Camera cuts to Sersi outside entering the home. Sersi enters the home, heading further she at the back porch, Parisa following her. Parisa runs, seeing Ajak dead laying on the floor. Sersi gasps, 'Ajak!' Sersi touches her face, Sprite drops onto her knees crying. Ikaris turns around and tears fill his eyes. "It was a deviant."

"She is prime eternal, how can a deviant kill her?" Parisa shakes her head, in disbelief. Ikaris looks at her, "Is deviant, I'm sure of it."

Scene cuts to them inside of all illusion playing of Ajak dancing with Sprite as Ajak is singing. Ikaris watches against the doorframe with a soft smile, Parisa sitting on a chair watching with grief in her eyes. Sprite crying watching the scene as the illusion went away. "It was the last time I saw her. Ajak asked me to check on Sersi, so I went to london. Turned out, both of us were lonely and we needed each other. I guess, in her way, Ajak never stopped trying to take care of us."

"Bye, Ajak," whispers Sersi as the camera cuts to her outside crying. Camera cuts back to Sprite and Ikaris and Parisa, inside as Sprite is in disbelief. "It's the first time in 7,000 years one of us has died. I think the deviant that attacked us in london killed Ajak and absorbed her power."

Dread twisted in the blacks and greens. From the beginning they had a clear understanding that the eternals were incredibly powerful people and immortal. So, the question was; who is capable of killing an eternal? Multiple suspicious events unfolded simultaneously: a global earthquake, the resurgence of the deviants, and the untimely demise of Ajak.

The westeros couldn't wrapped that they are 7,000 years old, nor the fact that what was once the realm's delights heir was reborn into a world where she is more powerful and completely respected among them as it might be perceived that Jacaera was respected in kingdoms but that was far from the truth given her and her siblings status of being 'bastards.' Rhaena glances at the eternals, "How is it possible for her to be dead?"

All the eternals felt guilt even with their own problems they had with Ajak, for the longest time she was family someone they onced looked up to. With all of them reunited and her gone it feels a bit unfair that the truth was, she wanted them to have a good life outside the one they were given. The ex-princess of westeros, now a teen hero, glances at her. "It was orchasted killing."

"An assassination?" The rouge prince questions seeing what he viewed once as his daughter's eyes be filled with rage and despair, something he knows way too well.

Parisa nods, as her attention drifts back to the killing. The other eternals don't feel the need to discuss with them so they turned their attention back to the screen as well. But westeros all too well knew that she was killed by someone they knew.

There was a traitor among them.

"What exactly happened in london?" Parisa looks at both of them. Sprite sighs leaning against her chair. "Deviant appeared out of nowhere but it was stronger and faster. It could see through my illusions. And now deviant must have absorbed all her power."

"Deviants have never done that in the past," replies Ikaris with eyes filled with unspoken tears. Sprite shakes her head, "It healed itself just like Ajak. I swear, I almost heard it speak."

Outside, Sersi is still hovering over Ajak's body. Sersi turns at light and begins to flicker, the golden sphere in Ajak comes out entrs Sersi, golden strands burst transforming Sersi infront of Arishem. Sersi says his name in disbelief. Arishem spoke to her, "Sersi. It is almost time."

"Sersi! Sersi! Are you okay?" Sprite's voice shaking Sersi as golden strands transforms back to sphere, back to the present. Ikaris looks at her, "What happened, Sersi?"

"Sersi?" Parisa takes a step forward bending down. Sersi is shaken as she is in complete shock and disbelief. "The sphere that Ajak used to talk with Arishem, it came out of her body and went inside me."

The people of westeros all looked confused as what did it meant that Sersi talked to Arsihem? The lord of tides has complex look as he looks at eternals. "What just occurred?"

Phastos turns to face him as he could see not just him but the rest of them had thier curiosity embarked. "Ajak chose Sersi to become the prime eternal."

"What exactly does that mean?" Alicent looks at them as far as she could tell all of the eternals had individual powers but was about the prime eternal that made it different.

Makkari read her lips so she signs at the consort queen as Druig translate for hers. "Prime eternal is able to communicate with celestials and we don't know much but there is some sort of council involved."

Joffrey hovers over Lucerys as he gazes at his sister as to him it doesn't matter that technically is not her she will always be his eldest sister. "Why her and not you?"

Parisa smiles softly at him as no doubt in her mind Sersi was the perfect choice for prime eternal. "Sersi, loves earth with all of her heart. She has the compassion to deal with humanity regardless of the horrors they occurred."

"And you don't care for humanity?" Aegon had bitterly asked if it felt good that there was one thing she was not good at.

Parisa gazes at him wondering why he stares at her with such disdain in his eyes, what did her past self do to him? Her mind drifts back to his question as she ponders about it but then her eyes drift to her aunt. If anything happened to May, she isn't sure what she is truly capabel of. "I do care but when it comes to making a choice about who I love and humanity, I am not too sure I will make the right choice."

All stare at her in wonder as the eye's told the truth but what occurred to her that made her that way? And Parisa?

She knows she will always do the right thing, May and Ben taught her that much but she isn't sure if it comes to choosing her family she will make the right choice, the whole reason she became a vigilante was to find the man who killed her uncle Ben.

"Did you talk with Arishem?" Ikaris asked her. Sersi replies, "Yes. He said it's almost time."

"Can you try talking to him again?" Sprite gently asked. Sersi shakes her head, "I don't know how."

"But she chose you to replace her. And she gave you the sphere," insisted Sprite to her. Parisa nudges her in the ribs as Sprite glares at her. Ikaris looks at Sersi, "Hold on, Sprite. Are you sure you talked with Arishem?"

"What else would it be?" Sprite injected. Ikaris face hardens, "Mahd Wy'ry."

Everyone looked confused as the way Ikaris said it, made it sound like something they need to worry about, something that can tarnish a person. Lucerys glances at Parisa but the question was welcomed to other eternals who wanted to answer. "What is Mahd Wy'ry?"

"It's a degenerative disease caused by the accumulation of memories from our eternal lifespan. It's akin to dementia," Parisa spoked about it softly. She was glad that over time Thena did not harbor any shame about her illness; she simply required assistance at times.

Hearing about the disease, everyone (except Otto) including Aegon felt a pang of sympathy. The concept of immortality was beginning to seem more like a burden. Knowing the things they witness stays with them whether they like it or not.

[ 1521 AD TENOCHTITLAN ]

Temples, huts are on fire, people are screaming, the Spanish conquistadors are massacring the aztecs in tenochtitlan. A child watches in horror, when something about to fall on the boy, Makkari raced out of harm's way and ran back to the eternals who were in a forest outside of the city. Ajak looks at Makkari walking side by side with Thena as she asks. "Where are the others?

"We had to split up," signs Makkari to Ajak. Thena looks at Ajak, "There were more deviants than you said."

"Well, I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you." Phastos teases her. Thena's lip quirk up in amusement as she gave a small nod. "It was."

All the people of westeros watch in horror as many of them have the privilege of not witnessing a war, but now seeing the bloodshed, it was horrifying. The conflict they deal with is in political aspect, fighting for the glory of the iron throne. Yet, not many like the rouge prince or the lord of the tides have faced such battles.

"Oh, sweetheart," murmurs May as Parisa buried her head into her shoulder. The italian woman was very aware of the burden that she carries from all the years of living but she always finds to deal with it. But now that she is actually a teenager girl, with a young mind, all those memories and dreams take a toll on her. The aunt gently brushed her hair, "Is okay."

Parisa's eyes glistened with impending tears as she witnessed the devastation, as that was the first time she felt disappointed in humanity. The fall of Tenochtitlan was just one of many tragic events in history, and most of all the eternals felt helpless in the face of such destruction. Knowing they had the power to stop it all.

"Is she alright," mouthed Lucerys to May, watching with worry. Seeing May nod, he felt a sigh of relief but that didn't take all the worries away from him. Rhaenyra watched the two with a pang of loss, as she wished she could comfort her– but she also felt grateful. She is glad to know there is someone out there looking out for her (their) sweet brave girl.

"That is horrible," murmurs Helaena as she allows herself to seek comfort from her mother who held her gently. Alicent watches with tears glisten in her, as all war does is cause destruction. Sparing a quick glance at her father than at Rhaenyra— the iron throne is not worth all the pain that it has caused.

Druig's expression grew somber. Tenochtitlan marked his breaking point with humanity's destructive nature, straining his relationships with the other eternals.

"You okay?" Markkari signed to him as she had soft comofting smile on her face. Druig immediately soften as she makes everything better. He nods at her, even though both know he is lying.

Camera focus on Phastos he had one hand out placing his other hand ontop he brings up revealing golden hologram of earth. "Once the others kill these last deviants, we will have eliminated them all from the planet."

"So that is it?" Parisa looks at Phastos but before anyone could answer her, they all heard gunshots and villagers screaming. Thena's eyes briefly as golden strands form on her face then it disappears. Druig takes a step forward, his esyes flash gold but he stops by Ajak. "Don't. We don't interfere in their wars."

All glance at Phastos who lets out a sigh of frustration. "Clearly, I missed one."

"Is okay buddy," Kingo inquired, trying to comfort Phastos. Aemond glances in his confusion, "Is your technology not the best? How is it possible it must have missed one?"

"I wish I knew." Phastos admitted, frustrated.

Druig looks at her in disbelief as he speaks out in pain. "This isn't war. It's genocide. Their weapons have become too deadly. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance, Phastos."

"Technology is a part of their evolutionary process, Druig. It's not exactly something that I can stop." Phastos spoke as his eyes showed a brief flash of guilt. Druig raises his voice, "No, you can't. But I can.

"Stay strong," signs Makkari to Druig. Thena's eyes turned white, golden flashes through her face as she spoke. "It's too late. Everyone is going to die."

"Thena? Are you okay?" Sersi questions noticing her change. Thena forms her golden spear as she cuts a bit of her arm but Makkari speds her out. Thena stabs Phastos causing him to fall, "Thena? Thena, no!"

Ajak and Druig bend over Phastos as Thena about to bring her spear down to them, Makkari speeds through pushing her off, but Thena stabs Makkari in the stomach causing them both to stumble. Thena stands up with her spear shooting foward but it pierces through Ajak's hand. Ajak spoke softly to her, her hands out golden strands. "Thena! Don't listen to your head, Thena. Listen to my voice. You are safe. You are loved. You're our Thena."

"You were right, Druig," Phastos conceded with his voice breaking. It took awhile to come to the stark realization that humanity was no longer worth saving, even fighting for. The only hope he got was from his husband Ben, and their son, Jack, and anything he does is for them only. He chuckled bitterly as humans destroying themselves was probably part of their integral facet of their evolutionary journey.

"Phastos," Druig started as never once did he mean to make him feel bad. At the time it was the easiest to blame him. And since the debacle at Tenochtitlan, he had largely withdrawn from contact with the eternals, engaging with them only sporadically across the centuries. "It's not all your fault."

Phastos chuckles bitterly, "No, you were right. All humans do is destory each other."

Druig sighs knowing he won't change his mind. Viserys watches with grimcaed as seeing war be call out like that with no one holding them back, is eye opening. He is the king and protector of the realm. Has he done enough not just for the houses engraved into kingdoms but for the smallfolks as well?

"War does that to you doesnt it? Perhaps if one listens, things could be changed." Daemon spoke, amusement laced in his tone. Rhaenyra huffs at his antics as does Baela and Rhaena, knowing their father well enough. Daemon raises a brow at that.

"Daemon," warned Viserys. All staring at him and if Daemon was a lesser man, he would have fidgeted. But Daemon was Daemon, so he just stared at them back, gaze unwavering. "As if I am wrong?"

"Well prince Daemon their is questioning to your methods." Otto started with a slight smug look on him. Alicent sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose, as why must her father always cause problems?

Aegon being the little mischief he is added on. "Before Jacaera's death, she was different. She died the day you are wet training her. We all know she was your favorite."

All turned to him with a slightly curious expression because the blacks know that the rouge prince protects those he loves with everything. Dameon bit his tongue from insulting the little shit. He opts against provoking them excessively.

At the time Daemon had suspected that the little dragon is concealing additional matters. "The little dragon skipped training that day. Getting ready for what was it? Oh, your very own wedding, nephew."

Okay, he lied. He still wanted to antagonize them. But not for own amusement, the little dragon didn't want to talk about how she was thinking of running away before the wedding happened, so Daemon wouldn't be the one to rat his daughter out.

"I know it's me, they're talking about and it's so weird." Parisa admitted softly to her aunt as she could feel the tensions between all of them. What kind of family was she actually part of? May chuckled softly whispering, "I don't know about you but I'm just glad you didn't get married."

"Me too, May."

Thena spear disappears as Ajak's hands over her face, tears form in Thena's eyes. Gunshot triggers as her eyes flash white again and a golden spear appears as Thena stabs Ajak. Parisa sticks out her hand to her, as Thena eyes golden. "Thena don't listen to anything but the sound of my voice."

"It's too late you are all going to die," replies Thena with a stoic tone. Pariss did not have time to react as Thena charged at her, stabbing Parisa in the stomach. Gilagmesh comes his arms around her chest. "Hey, Thena! Hey! Stop, stop, stop!"

Thena breaks through the golden spear and shield form as she attacks Gilagmesh but he forms golden strand gloves over his hand forming fist. Camera cuts to Ajak healing Makkari, Kingo runs in looking at Ajak. "Is she okay?"

"Sersi." Ikaris lands on his feet as Sersi has a hand placed over her shoulder to stop bleeding. Thena holds now golden sword as golden strands flashes against her face. Gilgamesh tries to reason with her. "Thena, please. Come back to us."

Thena charges at him, leaving Gilagmesh no choice but to use his power to knock her out unconscious on the floor. Scene cuts to Thena laying on table as all the eternals stand around her. Sersi looked down as she spoke to the others. "I thought Mahd Wy'ry was a myth."

Everyone watched the scene with heartbreak seeing how much Thena oblivously means to them all. Helaena watched with certain softness in her eyes as of all people she understood the pain that Thena went through. Dreams have such a burden. Everyone may see them as a blessing in disguise, but they are a curse.

When has anyone ever talked about mental illness? May thought with a bitter taste in her mouth. After the blip, she tried her best to guide many on how to deal with their PTSD and other issues at the community center. Ontop of that FEAST help those struggling for food and not having a home. "Even if there's no cure, it doesn't mean you can't learn how to live with it."

Makkari smiled brightly at her as she could see why she meant alot to Parisa. "Thena has gotten better dealing with Mahd Wy'ry."

Makkari's eyes widened when May signed back to her. "That is amazing."

"You know sign language?" Makkari's eyes shining in excitement as she completely faces the aunt. The italian woman smiled softly, "Not much but Parisa has been teaching me."

"There is no cure so no one really talks about it." Phastos spoke as his eyes shed with sadness. Thena gasps, waking up but as she sits up looking at the others. "What happened?

"Thena. You attacked everyone. Wounded Sersi, Phastos, Parisa, you nearly killed Makkari," spoke Ajak in as much of a soft tone as she could. Thena shakes her head as tears form. "I don't remember."

Ajak looks at her as Thena's eye fill with tears. "You have Mahd Wy'ry. Your mind is fracturing under the weight of your memories. And all I can do is erase them so that you can start over. I will have to inform Arishem and take you back to the ship where we have the technology to help you."

"But she won't be Thena anymore," Makkari signs in disappointment. Parisa takes a step forward, as she speaks and signs at the same time. "Makkari is right. There has to be a different way without erasing her memoires."

Kingo looks at Makkari and Pairsa then at the other eternals. "What if it happens again? She could've killed you. She could have killed all of us."

"Please. Please, I... I want to remember. I want to remember my life." Thena begs Ajak, her face crumbling with despair. Ajak softens, "Thena, I love you. But listen to me. It's not important if you remember or not. Your spirit will remain. You will always be Thena deep inside. Trust me."

All are upset by how Ajak, their leader, could suggest even erased her memories?

Baela, the brave warrior in her heart taunted by what ifs and could have been. Yes, at times memories could be a burden to spare as they hold so much nostalgia. When she closes her eyes, she viddly sees her mother; Laena. She couldn't imagine her memories taken away, as the only thing engraved in her mind are memories of her mother. "How could she suggest that?"

"She thought she doing what is right as always," mutter Druig with slight annoyance yet understanding in his tone. He in some aspects could understand her, but in other parts he didn't understand the reasoning when she let them go purposely knowing one day they would have to leave earth. With all its conflicted opinions he has about humanity, he is glad that day will never come.

Rhaenyra shakes her head as memories are taunting but is how she carries the moment with her father and most important her mother; Aemma. Her mother was the kindest soul. It breaks her heart that her mother never got peace as all she wanted was to fulfill her duty of giving her father a son. "Ajak is wrong. She won't be the same Thena because all the experiences would be gone. would've. Her memories and even our own memories shape us into who we are."

Viserys felt certain guilt creep into him, a lump forming on his throat. The memories of Aemma he carries with yet it was him that had killed her (no matter how much he tries to deny it.) Sparing a quick glance at his current queen, sighing as he looks away, perhaps he was never meant to bear the crown.

"Why should she trust you? You're asking her to let you erase who she is." Druig listening at the side scoffed at Ajak's words. Ajak takes step forwaard, "Druig, I know you're upset, but–"

Druig is completely upset as he shouts at her. "Upset? We've trusted you for 7,000 years, and look where you've gotten us. I've watched humans destroy each other when I could stop it all in a heartbeat. Do you know what that does to someone after centuries? Could our mission have been a mistake? Are we really helping these people build a better world, huh?"

"We're just like the soldiers down there. Pawns to their leaders. Blinded by loyalty. It ends now." Druig takes back looking at the civilians causing the war. His eyes flash gold, stopping them all from fighting. Ikaris place his hand on Druig's shoulder pushing to side. "Let them go."

"You're gonna have to make me," replies Druig looking straight at his eyes. Ajak takes a step foward, 'Stop.' Druig looks at her, "If you wanna stop me, you're gonna have to kill me."

All took moment to process Druig's words as it resonated with many of them. Dameon finally grasped at the hint of glee in the little dragon's eyes. War changes you whether you see the changes yourself or not, it becomes a burden to carry. And in the hint of his daughter's eyes is a glimpse of countless pain.

"We were pawns to her entire game," scoffs Druig bitterly, as no doubt he didn't want Ajak gone but that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to feel bitternes over her. Parisa frowned as she had her issues with Ajak but the whole reason they are (mostly her) free is because she decided to let them go. "She did her best Druig."

"Did she?"

Quietness falls upon the eternals each conflicted with their own thoughts. Phastos agrees with Druig they were not helping humanity involved they were helping it destroyed it. Rhaenys glances at her husband who has a pained expression as he gazes at their granddaughter. "What is it, my husband?"

"War changes you Rhaneys, and you always tell by the eyes." Corlys spared a glance at his wife. He knows war, well enough, not being able to have a good meal, or sleep a full night's sleep. After war ends, there is a certain look you get in your eyes. He has it, he sees in Daemon and his son; Laenor. Rhaenys nods as she carefully listens as her husband glances at Jacaera— Parisa she immediately corrects herself.

"Look at our granddaughter's eyes. Jacaera has that same look in her eyes, she sees and experiences things that no one should ever go through."

Druig walks down the temple, controlling them all as they all begin to follow him. Ajak watches him in sadness as she turns around hearing Gilgamesh's voice. "I'll watch over Thena. Let her keep her memories."

"One day, when she attacks you, you might have to kill her." Ajak looks at him to make sure that is what he wants. Gilgamesh looks at Thena then back at Ajak with a nod. "We'll take that chance."

"You may all go. The deviants are gone. There is no reason for you to stay with me." Ajak's voice breaks a bit as she looks at all of them. Ikairs looked at her in hesitation. "Shouldn't you ask Arishem first? We're a team, we should stay together."

Ajak shakes her head at him as she glances at the others. "I didn't ask you for your advice, Ikaris. Do not forget your place. This is where we say goodbye. You are free to go. I want you to go out there. And live a life for yourselves. Not as soldiers. Not with the purpose you were given. Find your own purpose. And one day, when we see each other again, I want you to tell me what you found."

All felt a hint of guilt as earlier they were questioning Ajak's methods as seeing her willing to let them go, she does have heart. Aegon could not help but bitterly retort, "Why did she wait so long to let them go?"

"You fool, is because the deviants are gone," murmurs Helaena with an annoyed expression on her face. Alicent could not help as her lips quick up in amusement as is rare for her daughter to stand her ground. She may be fault at that but now, she needs to be better for them but most importantly for her daughter.

No one in westeros could say for certain whether Thena and Gilgamesh were just close friends or romantically involved, but everyone could see the strong bond between them. Gilgamesh had been looking after Thena for five centuries, showing a level of dedication that was remarkable.

[ PRESENT DAY, MUMBAI ]

A bollywood girl is singing as Kingo joins her, in the back different dancers. On the side cuts to Sersi, Ikaris, Parisa, and Sprite watching Kingo dance. Parisa nods along to the music. A man comes to the four as he smiles so brightly. "Welcome. I am Karun Patel. Kingo's valet. It's truly an honor to be in the presence of the great eternals."

"Cut! Okay, everyone, that was good. But we could do better. That was beautiful. Very, very good." Kingo looks around the crew with approval in his eyes. Kingo's eyes dervet it as he squeals and laughs. "My friends from college are here. Hello, boss! Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of legends of Ikaris. I'm playing you! You like the costume?"

"We need to talk." Ikaris looks at him with a serious expression. Kingo looks at Karun, "Tell the director I have some notes for him—"

"We need to talk to you in private," cuts through Sprite looking at him. Kingo looks at Karun then at the others. "Oh, Karun, he's worked with me for 50 years. I trust him completely. Actually, when we first met, he thought I was a vampire, and he tried to stake me through the heart."

"I have apologized so many times." Karun lets out a nervous chuckle. Kingo tilts his head, as he begins to walk they follow him. "Not quite enough times. Very close, though. I'll let you know. Oh, I have to get ready for the next scene. Come to my tent, we'll talk there. You guys are gonna love the next scene. I come in on a wire 'cause, you know, I can't fly. Wait, are we getting back together?"

Everyone laughed at hearing Kingo's description of the eternals. May looks at Parisa wondering how her and Sprite would be considered in that group since both physically looked like teenagers. Parisa gleems at the screen, "I don't know about you but I love Karun."

"You mean you stole him from me?" Kingo accused her with playfulness in his eyes.

"I'm a better boss." Parisa shrugs as all the cool spider-woman shots or videos across the news outlets are done by Karun. Druig glances at Kingo, "He is better company than you."

"That is not cool, we are family."

"And?" Kingo glares at him but Druig throws a pillow at his face and Phastos is annoyed as Kingo hovers over him trying to hit Druig.

"We need to talk." Sersi looks at him. Kingo in his makeup chair is sitting down as he puts on makeup. "I've been waiting for the day the world learns the true identity of the shadow warrior."

"Ajak's dead." Sprite said with her tone of frustration. Parisa looks at her as she whispers, "You could have said it nicer."

"As if there is a nice way to say someone died," whispers Sprite back to her. Ikaris sighs, "She was killed. It was a deviant."

"The deviants are back. We don't know how many there are. You need to come with us." Ikaris places his hand on Kinogo's shoulder. Kingo shook his head, his eyes filled with grief. "I can't just go. I mean, all these people depend on me. We just started shooting this movie. It's the first of a trilogy. We just got BTS to do a cameo."

"Sir, may I say something?" Kauran injected nervous matter. Kingo shakes his head, 'Please don't say anything.' Karun looks at him, ' I think you should go.' Kingo looks at him, " I just said don't say anything."

Karun looks at him with an understanding look in his eyes. "Life affords no greater duty than to protect one's family! Remember? It's your favorite line from The Shadow Warrior 2: Voyage of Time. Your family needs you."

The blacks and greens watched with fasicantion seeing the modern world with all its advanced technology and the way it looks more lively. Rhaena looks at the eternals. "BTS? What is that?"

"Here we go," mutters Phastos under his breath watching Kingo gasp as he turns to Rhaena as he pauses murmuring. "Okay, how I explain this in context makes sense."

All watched amusingly as Kingo took second to gather his words. "So, imagine dragons— that's another band by the way. Actually, that would be a bad analogy. Anyways, a band is group of people that perform music. Anyways they are not just any band, they're legendary!"

Rhaena raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Kingo's enthusiasm. Parisa ticks her tongue against her cheek, "Perosnally, I prefer blackpink."

Kingo smiles sheepishly, "I was trying to get them on. But got rejected."

Scene cuts to them in Kingo's private jet. Slide door opens as Kingo speaks to the camera that Karun is filming. "Seven thousand years. That's how long the battle between eternals and deviants has raged for. You think I'm a movie star. Well, I am. But I am also... an eternal."

"Kingo, what are you doing?" Sprite looks at him. Kingo sits on the seat across from her. "I think we should be remembered, so I am making a documentary about us. You are about to meet my fellow eternal, Sprite. Sprite, tell them about yourself."

"Oh, wait." Sprite puts her hand in jacket then takes out sticking middle finger as her powers make her invisible. Kingo rolls his eyes but then looks at Sersi. " Okay, well, we'll circle back to her. This is Sersi. Sersi, tell them about yourself."

"Uh," starts off Sersi nervous, Ikaris moves to sit next to her. Kingo nods, 'We're rolling.' Sersi looks at the camera, "Well, uh...I can change a rock into water. Uh, I could turn a rock into wood. Or a rock into metal. Actually, one time, I turned a rock into air."

Kingo looks at her as he softens his face. "Cut. Um, you know what? Why don't you think about it, and we'll get back to you, okay? Let's go."

"Sprite says you're addicted to this thing." Ikaris said, looking at Sersi on her phone. Sersi chuckles, "Oh, this?  Look at this."

"Whoa." Ikaris chuckles as she places the phone infront of him, a fliter of him being old. She takes pictures of it. "You know, seeing as we don't age. I think you look quite good. Don't you?"

All couldn't help but laugh at Kingo's antics. Kingo sighed as he really wanted something more exciting. "We need to work on these introductions. Otherwise it is not going to successful."

"There won't be documentary as we aren't on earth." Phastos broke reality, given that him and Kingo are taken by Arishem. Kingo sighs, "Why must you ruin everything?"

Phastos rolls his eyes playfully. Druig shakes his head with amused look. "Why Sersi lied to him, he looks like shit."

Makkari playfully nudged him. "That's mean to say."

Druig smiles as he signs back to her. "Is it?"

"This is Pairsa." Kingo points at her then looks at the camera. Parisa eating popcorn out of Sprite bag throws it at the camera. Sprite looks at Kingo. "Nobody ever wonders how you managed to be the leading man for over 100 years?"

"Oh, I don't know what you're talking about. That is my greatgreatgrandfather, that is my greatgrandfather, grandfather, father, and me. I'm part of the greatest dynasty in the history of Bollywood. Pretty impressive, right?" Kingo looks shocked as he points at different posters behind him. Sprite narrowed her eyes, "You abandoned me in Macedonia."

"I'm going to go uh somwhere," murmurs Parisa as she takes the popcorn. Kingo grimaced as Karun moved the camera to her. Kingo sighs, "Okay, I got sick of moving every five years. People freak out when they notice that you don't... age."

"I thought we were friends," replies Sprite. Kingo takes a step forward as he gestures to cut the camera. "Do you know why I love movies? Because of you. I missed sitting in the audience, listening to your stories, watching your illusions.We should've all stayed together. Ajak would still be alive. She should have never let us go."

"Oh my god, you're a nepo baby," Parisa laughed at realization.  Kingo squinted his eyes, "Am I really though?"

All the blacks and greens looked confused at the term but none dared to ask. But truth be told they're entire family is technically full of nepotism even if they had no idea what the term meant.

———— • ————

notes—

thoughts?

yes i made jacaera/parisa a dreamer and what about it. the history won't exactly be canon so dont come for me 😭

i always get ask about updates and the reason i take is long because i write the transcript as well, i be pausing very second and doing my best to describe what is happening in the scene. then also having to think how exactly they would react especially since hotd characters are complex !!

anyways im do some self promo as i published a new wtm book called nectar of the gods, if any of you want to check it out. my favorite vigilante daredevil is in it (:

anyways seeing how this chapter deals with the topic of war and genocide, we can't ignore how that applies to what is happening in palestine. we need to use our voices to amplify what is happening to the palestinians. free palestine. free every nation facing genocide and colonial occupation.

here link if you can help: https://arab.org/click-to-help/palestine/

make sure you all stay safe out there and are completely well and healthy. love you all and take care of yourself 💓

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...
LABYRINTH | JACAERYS VELARYON ็”ฑ ba1eryon

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

9.1K 515 5
"At the end of the day, there is nothing so wonderful as to love and be loved. But not all can accept that love has a price." JACAERYS VELARYON X OC
FIREHEART โ€ข a.t ็”ฑ DXRKNEPTXNE

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

41K 404 8
Daenora Targaryen belonged only to herself, her dragon and to the sky, but when battle lines are drawn and colours of allegiance worn, her priorities...