HOME SCHOOL

By tandralee

"PLEASE SEND YOUR UNWANTED CHILDREN HERE AT HOME SCHOOL" When children are unwanted by their parents, they ar... More

✨ DISCLAIMER ✨
✨TRAILER✨
✨CAST✨
✨CAST✨2
✨SEMESTER BEGINS✨
✨ SEMESTER BEGINS ✨ 2
✨ SEMESTER BEGINS ✨ 3
✨DUCK✨
✨ DUCK✨2
✨DUCK✨3

✨SEMESTER BEGINS✨4

8 0 0
By tandralee

Amidst the dense foliage of the forest, Seonmi and Nayeon's voices echoed fruitlessly, their calls for Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Sumin met with only silence.

Seonmi: Jungwon!! Sumin!!

Nayeon: Ni-Ki!! Can you hear us??!!

Seonmi: Jungwon!! Sumin!!

Nayeon: I just don't understand. Why aren't Masters helping us search for them? How could they let us do this on our own in the forest?

Sunoo: Head Master mentioned that, according to Rule 6, every student must be responsible for each other's life.

Nayeon: But that shouldn't be the reason they forced responsibility on us, right?

Doubts crept in as Nayeon questioned the absence of assistance from the Masters in their search.

As the group pressed on, Seonmi's senses tingled with unease, a primal instinct warning her of an unseen observer.

*Crackling*

The crackling underbrush and fleeting glimpses of movement stirred fear in their hearts, prompting Heeseung's skepticism amidst the eerie silence of the forest.

Seonmi: Guys, do you feel something?

Heeseung: What is it?

Seonmi: I feel someone has been following us.

Nayeon: A ghost? Or a tiger?

Sunoo: Huh!!! Ahh... Tibet!

Seonmi: I think it's someone.

Nayeon: Someone?

Heeseung: But there's nothing around.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sumin: Tch. Why are they walking fast? Ow!!

Ni-Ki: Why did you shout? You scared me.

Sumin: I shouldn't have come with you guys. I should have returned to Home School with Nayeon.

Ni-Ki: Hey, it's your decision, isn't it?

Sumin: Who would have thought man like you would suck at this?

Ni-Ki: What can a woman like you do then apart from complaining?

Sumin: (pushing Ni-Ki) What's your problem with me complaining, huh?

Ni-Ki: (pushing Sumin back) Yah!!

Sumin: (pushing Ni-Ki again) Why?

As the tension simmered between Sumin and Ni-Ki, their bickering echoed through the forest, a discordant symphony amidst the rustling leaves and crackling twigs.

Jungwon: Hey, enough!

Ni-Ki: Look at her.

Jungwon: (pushing Ni-Ki) Asshole, I said, stop.

Sumin's frustration bubbled to the surface, regret gnawing at her decision to accompany Jungwon and Ni-Ki into the depths of the unknown. Amidst the chaos, a pungent odor assaulted their senses, the stench of death permeating the air. Jungwon's discovery of a lifeless squirrel sent a shiver down their spines, fear gripping their hearts as primal instincts urged them to flee.

Jungwon: Hmm. Do you smell something?

Ni-Ki: What smell?

Jungwon: Ew!

*Ahhhhhhh*

Jungwon: Hey, run!!

Sumin: (falls down) Ouch!! Hey, wait for me. Yah!!

Jihyo: Nayeon!!

Amidst the dense canopy of the forest, Jihyo's voice rang out in desperation, calling out for her missing companions. Yoomi's weariness weighed heavily upon her, her resolve crumbling in the face of uncertainty and fear.

Yoomi: I can't do this anymore, Jihyo.

Jaeyun: *sigh* Let's take some rest.

Jihyo: Sit here, Yoomi. Take some rest. How could those Masters leave us in the forest like this? Aren't they worried about us at all?

Jaeyun: Let's hurry up and find them, so we can return to Home School.

Jihyo: Do you think we can find the right direction to go back? We've been walking around here for so long. We're already lost in the forest, aren't we?

Yoomi: Guys, the lights went off. *Jihyo shaking the lantern* Ahhhh.... Why are we even here? I want to go home, Jihyo. *crying*

Jaeyun: Don't worry. *smiling* I will get you out of here... I promise... Let's go.

As Jaeyun attempted to reassure them, his own doubts lingered, overshadowed by the pressing need to find their lost friends and return to the safety of Home School. When they were about to leave, they saw Rowoon standing far from them.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Amidst the chaos of their panicked flight, Jungwon's concern for Sumin pierced through the din, driving him to retrace his steps back into the heart of the forest.

Jungwon: Hey, where is Sumin?

Ni-Ki: I don't know. I've been running with you.

Jungwon: Damn it. I'm going back to help her.

Ni-Ki: Wait. Are you serious? We just heard that damn scream, didn't we?

Jungwon: Leave me. I am going to her.

When Jungwon was about to leave to find Sumin, Rowoon approached them and led them to the backyard gate of Home School.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Amidst the shadows of the dense forest, Sumin's cries for help echoed through the trees, a desperate plea amidst the darkness.

Sumin: Ow, ow. Ouch! Damn it!! Why am I here?

Heeseung: Jungwon!! Ni-Ki!!

Seonmi: Sumin!!

Sumin: Hey, help me. I'm here. Can you hear me? I'm here. Hey. Help me. I'm here. I'm right here. Can you hear me?

Seonmi: Sumin!

Sumin: I thought I would be dying in here.

Seonmi: It's alright. We're already here to help you. Are you hurt?

Sumin: I fell down. I can't even stand up. I don't know if my leg is broken or not.

Heeseung: Let me check.

Sumin: Slowly.... Ow! It hurts.

Heeseung: I think you just sprained your ankle. But don't put much weight on this foot. Let's hurry back to Home School, and let Master take care of it.

Sumin: Um.

Heeseung: Nayeon, please hold this for me.

Sumin: Ow! It hurts so bad.

As the group prepared to leave with an injured Sumin, a sudden presence interrupted their retreat.

Rowoon: Since everyone has been found, let's return to Home School. *smile*

Sumin, Nayeon: *scoff*

Seonmi's intuition prickled at Rowoon's calm demeanor, sparking a sense of unease within her about the true nature of the Masters.

Seonmi: Master Shi Hyuk. I would like to ask you something.

Shi Hyuk: Go ahead.

Seonmi: You planned the whole thing that happened today, didn't you?

Shi Hyuk: My answer is both "yes" and "no". It wasn't my plot to make you escape from Home School. *looking at the students* It was your decision.

Seonmi: Then, what about "yes"?

Shi Hyuk: It was my intention to make you go out there and search for your friends on your own, and I had been watching you.

Nayeon: Are you saying, you had been following us that whole time, Master? What for?

Shi Hyuk: To make all of you remember that from now, you're home for each other. Home is not a place, but it's a friendship. You must rely on each other and mustn't leave anyone behind. And this is your first lesson here at Home School. If you clearly understand this already, feel free to leave and get enough rest. Be ready for the first day of the term. Please.

Every student bowed respectfully towards Master Shi Hyuk and Master Hye Kyo, absorbing the weight of their words and the lessons learned amidst the trials of the forest. With newfound understanding, they began to exit the room, their hearts and minds enriched by the experience.

Seonmi: (whispering) We may have been tested, but we've emerged stronger together.

Nayeon: (nodding) And we'll face whatever comes our way, as long as we're united.

The students dispersed, each carrying with them the profound lessons of friendship and resilience learned during their trial in the forest.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While roaming through the corridor, Seonmi came to a hallway where there were pictures of the previous five GENs on one side of the wall, and on the other side was the portraits of the president of every GEN. But, what caught her eyes was one portrait, which was GEN 4 president, Jeon Wonwoo, which was her brother. Seeing his portrait, she remembered her last meeting, which was six years ago, before they were separated.

Wonwoo: Wonyoung, wait for me here. After I handle everything, I will hurry back and pick you up. While you are here at the orphanage, don't tell anyone that you are my sister, Wonyoung. You are Seonmi. Got it, Seonmi? [(Wonyoung sobbing)(Wonwoo making wear a puzzle pendent to Wonyoung, also him, wearing infront of her)]

Wonyoung: Where are you going, oppa? I don't want you to go.

*Wonyoung holding Wonwoo's arms tightly*

Wonwoo: I have to. Take good care of yourself until I come back to pick you up.

Wonyoung: You must promise me that you will come back.

Wonwoo: *nodding* I promise. Wonyoung, keep in mind that, no matter what happens, don't go to Home School. *Head sister comes* Please take care of my sister.

Remembering that moment, Seonmi tears up. Suddenly she noticed Shi Hyuk coming towards the hallway. She wipes the tears and maintain her straight face.

Shi Hyuk: What are you looking at, Seonmi?

Seonmi: Who is he? *pointing to Wonwoo's portrait*

Shi Hyuk: His name is Wonwoo. He's my favourite student.

Seonmi: And how is he doing now?

*Shi Hyuk smiled*

~NOTE~

"HOME" IS NOT A PLACE, BUT IT'S A FRIENDSHIP. YOU MUST RELY ON EACH OTHER AND MUSTN'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 456 14
the confession that was never requited, a possible love story between two friends that could have happened instead became a tragic story to separate...
4.6K 233 21
Y/n has been homeschooled most of her life since her parents moved a lot for work. Now they're settling down and Y/n can go to high school like any o...
5.7K 352 26
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦" Depression, disorders, family problems, what more do you want? Ten teenagers with all th...
22.6K 724 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...