365 DAYS TO LOVE

By AlphyllisPetty

More

Author's note

0 0 0
By AlphyllisPetty

Authors and readers all over the world. Thank you for choosing my book to read.

I have worked on quite a few stories in my time, but I have never finished them. Why, you may ask?

It is quite simple. You see, it is easier to tell a story than it is to write one, but then again, that it is my own opinion, my dear authors and readers.

Before you begin to read this story, I hope you don't mind me telling you a little bit about myself.

I'm 22 years old, and I love to read more than write. My stories usually have a beginning, middle, or twist, but like I said before, I have never finished writing a story, but that is about to change.

I hope you enjoy long chapters because my characters are far from being short.

This will be my first complete book or maybe novel.

I'm am very excited to share with you all Married at 16. So please take a seat and relax while you dive deep into a journey of my own vivid imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 374K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
215K 8.5K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
7.2K 774 25
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
196K 7.1K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...