Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless...

بواسطة BelleAmant

STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly fee... المزيد

Week Zero, Thursday
Week Zero, Friday
Week One, Monday
Week One, Tuesday
Week One, Wednesday
Week One, Thursday
Week One, Friday
Week One, Saturday
Week Two, Monday
Week Two, Tuesday
Week Two, Wednesday
Week Two, Thursday
Week Two, Friday
Week Two, Saturday
Week Three, Sunday
Week Three, Monday
Week Three, Tuesday
Week Three, Wednesday
Week Three, Thursday
Week Three, Friday
Week Three, Saturday
Not a chapter
Week Four, Sunday
Week Four, Monday
Week Four, Tuesday
Week Four, Wednesday
Week Four, Thursday
Week Four, Friday
Week Four, Saturday
Week Five, Monday
Week Five, Tuesday
Week Five, Wednesday
Week Five, Thursday
Week Five, Friday
Week Five, Saturday
Week Six, Sunday
Week Six, Monday
Week Six, Tuesday
Week Six, Wednesday
Through His Eyes
Week Six, Thursday
Week Six, Friday
Week Six, Saturday
Week Seven, Tuesday
Special Chapter
Week Seven, Wednesday
Week Seven, Thursday
Week Seven, Friday
Week Seven, Saturday
Week Eight, Sunday
Week Eight, Monday
Special Chapter Again :3
Week Eight, Tuesday
Week Eight, Wednesday
Week Eight, Thursday
Week Eight, Friday
Week Eight, Saturday
Week Nine, Sunday
Week Nine, Monday
Week Nine, Tuesday
Week Nine, Wednesday
Week Nine, Thursday
Week Nine, Friday
Week Ten, Monday
Week Ten, Tuesday
Week Ten, Wednesday
Week Ten, Thursday
Week Ten, Friday
Week Ten, Saturday
Week Eleven, Monday
Week Eleven, Tuesday
Week Eleven, Wednesday
Week Eleven, Thursday
Week Eleven, Friday
The Extra Chapter

Week Seven, Monday

235 18 23
بواسطة BelleAmant

Week Seven, Monday

    When Ayano wakes up on Monday morning, it’s only because of her alarm. Spending time with friends all weekend seems to have helped, and Ayano goes through her morning routine without any difficulties.

    As Ayano goes through her house, getting ready for the day, she lets her thoughts go back to the day before. She’d woken up on Sunday, at first confused by her surroundings, but quickly remembering. After a few hours, she walked home, where she spent a few hours doing chores before going for a walk. She ended up going to Osano’s house, and watched funny cat videos with him for a while. The two Yamada brothers ended up coming over, and Ayano enjoyed being with the three boys for most of the day. 

    Then, later in the afternoon, Amao came over, and they watched cooking shows for a couple of hours. It was nice, especially when they decided to try recreating a dish together for dinner. The meal turned out well, even if her kitchen was a mess by the end. 

    Ayano smiles at the memories, then pulls her bag over her shoulder. Tapping her neck to make sure her choker is in place, she opens the door with her other hand. 

    Her five closest friends are all waiting for her, the boys talking to each other as they all wake up. When Ayano locks the door, they turn to greet her. Ayano returns the greetings happily.

    The walk to school is wonderful, and Ayano talks with Oko about what he did yesterday. Oko smiles as he tells her about a store he found with all sorts of occult items. The find had been unexpected, and Oko had spent hours looking around the store, and ended up buying half a dozen things. 

    When the group of six arrives to school, they all go their separate ways. Ayano heads up to the Student Council room, only checking for danger when she turns a corner. 

    ‘ Progress, ’ Ayano thinks to herself. She smiles at the thought, then steps into the club room.

    The four girls are already there, and Ayano greets them before sitting down. She gets straight to work, going through more papers on year three students. She chuckles when she finds a paper on Kuroko, unsurprised to see that she was already a member of the Student Council, and just as formal. 

    When the warning bell rings, Ayano sets down the paper she’s reading, grabs her bag, and heads to class. She wonders who her new teacher is, now that Mrs. Fuka has left.

    She doesn’t find out until the bell rings. On cue, the teacher walks in. He isn’t what Ayano was expecting.

    Because who would expect a teacher who tries to show off more skin than a stripper?

    Well, admittedly, he isn’t that bad. But his shirt is unbuttoned so low, Ayano can practically see his whole chest. And from the way his red eyes look at all of the sighing girls, matched with the smirk, Ayano can tell he knows what effect he has. And he loves it.

    “Hello, students,” He purrs out. Who purrs ? Ayano is astounded by this, and makes eye contact with Osano, lost. 

    Osano looks just as lost and shrugs. 

    “I’m your new teacher, Mido Rana.” The man leans against the podium. “Let’s get straight to work, alright? I want you all to pay close attention.”

    And when he starts to teach, Ayano feels like her neck is going to snap from the whiplash. Because, surprisingly, Mido Rana is a competent teacher. She was starting to wonder if he only knows how to flirt, but as class goes by, he enthusiastically talks about all sorts of topics. Sure, he drops a couple of pick up lines or innuendos throughout the hours, but overall, Ayano is left impressed when the lunch bell rings. 

    And when she walks with Kizano and Osano to the roof, they admit the same.

    “I mean, you have to admit that it’s really weird though. Right?” Osano says as they sit down to join the rest of their lunch group. “I mean, don’t you think it’s kind of odd that he’s flirting with his students?” 

    Ayano nods. “I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting anyone like him to be our teacher. But I’m sure he won’t actually try anything. That’s the quickest way to lose his job.”

    Kizano agrees. “It could be an act, too. To keep attention on him.”

    The idea makes sense, and soon enough they’re bored of the topic. Instead, the three listen to Aso as he tells a story about his club. 

    When the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch, Osano, Kizano, and Ayano make their way back to class. There, they listen to Mido as he flirts and teaches for another few hours.

    When classes end, Mido clears his throat. “I’m glad that our first day has been so pleasant. I hope you will all continue to be such attentive students for me in the future.” He turns to leave, then pauses. “Oh, and Ayano? Will you please follow me to the faculty room? There’s something that needs to be discussed.”

    He steps out of the room without waiting for an answer. Ayano stands up, shrugging to Kizano when he looks at her.

    “Probably Student Council related,” Ayano guesses. “Osano, if I’m not back before cleaning time ends, can you take my bag with you? I’m heading to the Cooking Club today.”

    “Sure, Aya,” Osano responds immediately. 

    When Ayano steps out into the hall, Mido is standing across the hall. He waves for her to follow him.

    “You said you have something to be discussed? Is there something that the Student Council should know?” Ayano asks.

    Mido looks back at her, and he seems...oddly bashful. “Yes, there is. No, it isn’t about the Student Council.” He blushes, then, and Ayano isn’t sure what he’s about to say.

    So the jumble of words that comes out of his mouth, well, Ayano has every right to be lost.

    “I’ve heard that you’re a bit of a matchmaker around this school and I want your help because I ran into that hot nurse and he’s the most adorable person I’ve ever met and I think I fell in love at first sight.” Mido’s face is red as he finishes his ungodly run on sentence.

Ayano takes half a minute just to figure out what he said. “You...want me to set you up...with Mujo?” 

Mido doesn’t respond, just nods quickly.

Ayano blinks. “I...sure?”

“Really?” Mido sighs, relieved. “Thank you. I have no idea what to do.”

“Why do you need my help, though? Not to be offensive, but you’ve been fine flirting with my peers all day.”

Mido chuckles awkwardly. “See, that’s just fun. It keeps them listening to the subject, and I have to say the reactions are great. But I like Mujo. I’d mess up if I tried flirting with him. I don’t know if he’d be able to tell that I’m flirting, anyways! Or if he’s interested in guys.” Mido looks even more worried, and Ayano sighs.

“Mr. Rana, we’ll figure this out. I’ll help you starting tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay. You can head to your club now.” 

Ayano smiles and moves to leave.

“Oh, and just call me Mido. If you’re giving me love advice, we’re on equal ground here.”

Ayano nods and heads off to the Cooking Club. On the way, she notices Musume, who is quickly rushing down the steps. She seems panicked, and easily startled, so Ayano doesn’t try to call out to her. Instead, she continues on her way. When she gets to the club room, all of the other members are there, chatting and making octodogs. Amao and Osano look up as she shuts the door, curious.

    “So, what did he want to talk about, dear?” Amao asks. “Osano caught me up,” He quickly adds on.

    “He wants me to,” Ayano sighs, knowing what she’s about to hear, “Mido wants me to help him to date another faculty member.”

    The scream of, “I knew it!” can probably be heard throughout the entire school. Ayano has a feeling that, if he strains his ears, even Aso can hear it in the gym. 

    Osano laughs at her defeated face. “Aya, we knew you’d be back at it again sooner or later. You’re just a natural Cupid.”

    “Cupid is a guy,” Amao cuts in. “She’s more like...Aphrodite!”

    “Guys I’m not a goddess,” Ayano says. “And I’m not some love angel, either. I’m just me.”

    “But Akademi’s Aphrodite has such a nice ring to it.” Amao pouts.

    “And there’s nothing ‘ just ’ about you, Aya,” Osano adds.

    Ayano beams. “Thanks, Osano. And we’re not giving me another nickname just because I’ve helped a few people date. That’s just me, no Cupid’s or Aphrodite’s involved.”

    Osano and Amao lock eyes for a moment, then nod.

    “You’re right, dear. You’re wonderful on your own.” Amao taps her on the nose at the end, and Ayano just blinks. 

    Ayano isn’t really sure how to respond, too distracted by the heat in her cheeks. So she doesn’t. Instead, she lets the conversation shift, joining the rest of the club. The time flies by after, and soon enough she’s being walked home by her five friends. She waves them goodnight, locks her door, and goes through her nightly routine.

    Sleep comes easily, and it’s a wonderful start to the week.

Notes:

Did you expect this outcome?

1588 words.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 296 6
KOMI! READER Male! Ayano Aishi Male! Osana Najimi Male! Amai Odayaka Male! Kizana Sunobu Male! Oka Ruto Male! Asu Rito Platonic! Male! Muja Kina Pla...
714K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...
233K 9.1K 33
You and Ayato have known each other for a long time. You were both attached at the hip once you both became friends, and you were willing to do anyth...
165K 5.2K 44
DISCONTINUED 後期ブルマー *⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅* (note i: grammar and logic are so bad, then i made a teacher like a student, and then i was in my gacha phase...