BabyDoll

By simpforfictionalmenA

Enemies to lovers Bucky and Stella hate each other. To say the least. Stella and Bucky meet at hydra both n... More

Intro 🩷
New start comes to a end
Making friends
Shattered glass

Mission : winter soilder

0 0 0
By simpforfictionalmenA

2014.
Phantoms pov:
Flashing lights from the dying lights invade my vision as my eyes fly open from shock coursing through my body.where am I ? What is happening? Who am I?!

A small figure approach's me a minute later pulling stickers with wires connected to them of my bare chest which is only covered by some sports bra by the looks of it? Fear filling me head to toe as I am now realised from the painful metal thing on my head and my metal restraints on my arms and legs realise I go to jump up but I can't my body feels paralysed from the shock my body was just put through.

The small figure walks away and a man with a red book with a broken heart on walks towards me "привет призрак" (hello phantom)the man speaks . me not having a clue what this man was saying to me he opens the small book. Suddenly my restraints on my arms and legs are back on after the man nods to his right

"готов подчиниться" (ready to comply) my face twitching slightly confused my this sudden movement.

"вместе" (together)
"девяносто девять" (ninety nine)
"горький" (bitter)
"один" (one)
"смеси" (mixtures)
"ужасный" (frightful)
"пики"(spades)
I sit here so confused to why my body feels like it's being stolen from me. Like something is stripping me of my humanity.

The man pauses and looks at me seeing the way my body is reacting to the simple words spoken of him. The man's face pulls into a smirk

"роковая ошибка"(tragic flaw)

My body screaming in pain trying to fight this feeling until. Everything I knew gone. Nothing is there. Blank.

Complete

My eyes open feeling my arms and legs being freed from my metal restraints I turn to the man. My boss agent rumlow. "фантом. готов подчиниться" (phantom. Ready to comply)

"Yes"
========

The winter soldiers pov:

I get walked into a room by two body guards both with guns the size of them.

I walk into the room at least 10 guards surrounding the room. Surrounding a girl.

"Soldiers, you will work along side each other to complete the task given. Kill captain America. You will show no mercy. You are to work as a team along with some of our best agents." Rumlow walks to the middle of the room all eyes following him as he continues " you are hydra's best assassins. You show no emotion as you are trained not to. Kill anyone who gets in your way of killing captain America. Goodluck soldiers" Rumlow walk towards the locked gates scanning his key card that opens the gates "prepare them for battle"

And with that we are being rushed into uniform and being given our weapons. They give me my hand knife's and guns along with other parts I am to slow to see what they actually are.

I get rushed into the helicopter sitting opposite my team mate.

I focus my gaze to the floor. We arrive at the location now knowing that my team mate goes by the name phantom. One of the agent inform us of the plan for the attack.

Me and phantom are dropped by a rope of the helicopter onto Sheilds helicopter pad. I look over the edge of the building seeing agents surrounding the building.

"Let's get inside and wait for orders" phantom says in a low tone. I do as she says walking through the little door to be presents with lots of stairs. I hear phantom groan "for fucks sake" seeing how many flights of stairs there are.

We made our way to the first door to be presented by hundreds of shield agents running around with guns trying to get some sort of order to attack. I look around the building seeing that most of it is made of stone. " I'll search the floor below you scan this one" and with that the women is of. I think to myself for a moment "why is she so demanding" and with that I bust down door after door searching for captain America.

I get to the ground floor to find my partner but instead being attacked by a red head in a suit that hugged her figure nicely. The women blows be in the face with a punch which I quickly recover from and start attacking her. I finally have her on the ground in a choke hold until I am being kicked in my balls. Ouch. I double over at the sudden pain just to be jumped up on as if I was a fucking climbing frame. Her legs quickly rapping themselves around my neck. Until she is being dragged of my by her hair. I see phantom beating the women aggressively no problem. I see the women try and fight back but instead failing miserably.

Phantom looks up at me with an angered expression "DONT JUST STAND THERE FIND HIM!" And with that I am doing so.

==========
Phantoms pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WASNT THERE?" Rumlow shouts towards me and the winter soldier. " we scanned the whole building sir"

==========

I lie in my cell tiredly after being put through that machine again (not erasing our memories). Until the cell door opens. 2 agents walk in side by side. Agent 1 speaks "the boss said you have training in the morning be ready" without another word spoken they left." I sigh "FUCK" I scream at the top of my lungs for no reason at all.

===========
Time skip 1 year later and the winter soldier has gone. Where ? Who knows? And your memory has been wiped again and this happened over and over again.
===========

I walk up to my punching bag and start aggressively beating the life out of it. Rumlow walks into my cell giving me orders to follow him. Without questioning his orders I follow him to a room with about 20 soldiers

"Phantom, your mission is to retrieve an ex member of hydra. He goes by the name of James Buchanan Barnes but he is known by his nickname Bucky." I listen closely to his voice not missing any information " but he was previously known by The Winter Soldier." He flips a board with photos of the man on it. I squint my eyes nodding slowly. " I want you to find him and bring him back to hydra don't kill him. Only kill those who get in your way. Do you understand ?" His voice stern one that tells you to not mess with him. "слава гидре" (hail hydra ) and with that we get suited up and and we grab our weapons

We get flown from our base to be hovering over a bridge with lots of cars on. " soldier that car there has our man in it" the women points to the car you quickly nod being rushed out of the helicopter only being held to a rope. I look down to see 3 black cars blocking anymore cars. I get to the ground  and was being handed my gun. I see the car in the distance getting smaller. I grab the bomb of one the agents and with full power throwing its at the car. I watch the car fly into the air after the explosion making the car land on the roof. " surround them " I speak sternly and with that 10 of the agents run towards the black car. I just walk towards the car being careful of what might happen 3 people crawling out of the car. One was a red haired woman who wasn't particularly short but wasn't tall. Another one being a blonde man with piercing blue eyes who was very tall and muscular. Then finally my target. He is the last to stand he has dark hair that hangs just below his ears and blue eyes that add a slight bit more colour to his face. He is quite tall but not quite as tall as the blonde. They all look round confused but ready to fight. me standing in the middle of the now closed of road fixing my mask that covers my nose and mouth.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)
Suddenly the three people that stand in the middle of the circle all direct their eyes to me the red head immediately darts towards me as the other 2 fight the agents.

The red head starts to run at full speed towards me trying to slide and swipe my feet from under me as she gets to me. I jump over her leg and punch her which she quickly blocks. I smirk at her from under my mask and suddenly I am gone. The woman looks round dumbfounded to what she has just witnessed until she get hit strait into the cheek making her stumble backwards from the impact. I re appeared laughing at her. In rage she runs strait towards me until I disappear again making her completely fall over after miserably failing to punch me. Again I reappear at the side of her. " OMG STOP IT " I laugh at her hysterically. Shortly I stop laughing at her to see her holding herself up with her hands wiping the dripping blood coming from her lip. "Well it was nice meeting you but I have come for someone else pleasure meeting you" I pull my pistol out of my thigh hostler pointing it at her shooting the red head in the abdomen and shoulder. "слава гидре" ( hail hydra) I say before walking towards the fight between the two men and the hydra agents. There was about 10 agents fighting them "I've got this one" I say to 4 of my agents telling them to help hold of the blonde man. The winter soldier looking up at me confused. "What?...scared....... Winter soldier?" And before I could bat and eye lid I am being blown of the bridge by a sudden explosion. It all happens in slow motion seeing the winter soldier also being blown off the bridge I look at the bridge and see one of the agents dropped a bomb by accident. I land on the top of a red car crushing the people that were originally in it. I rip the mask off my face due the damage then I get up to see the winter soldier trying to get back up but struggling slightly. I teleport to his side taking my knife that was attacked to my other thigh attempting to stab him in the arm until I realise the knife failed to go through his arm. I look at the arm to realise it wasn't real and was a metal arm. From the force you put into the knife that didn't go through his arm made you hiss at the pain your wrist just felt. I get kicked back into a hood of the car making me pant from being winded. I see the man stand and look at me in the eyes. I see the way he looked at me almost as if he hadn't seen me in years. His eyes fill with sadness " Astella  " he says in a sad tone. Completely bewildered by his words I go to attack him not thinking of using any of my powers. With every shot I take I realise he is trying to  not fight back just blocking my shots but failing horribly. "STOP ASTELLA, THIS ISN'T YOU" what does he mean this isn't me? This making me more visibly angry I get him on the floor with a small kick I straddle him both of my legs either side of his torso. His hands cover his face in defence. I don't know what is making me snap but I feel like I need to kill this man but I can't. but they didn't say I couldn't seriously hurt him picking up my last knife from my back hostler bringing it to his neck cutting it slightly making him react trying to punch me or push me I'm not sure it was as if a child was throwing a tantrum. Not being affected my his sloppy comebacks. Until I sense someone creeping up behind me. Just as the blonde man was about to grab me I teleport behind him and kick him from behind making him land next to the winter solider who speaks up " Steve don't hurt her I know her " which makes me squint in disgust "know me?" I reply making the 2 look up at me in a swift movement they both stand in a fighting stance ready to fight. I just look at them with a raised eyebrow "really? .. you think you both stand a chance against me" I laugh "bring it on then" I smirk both charging towards me I teleport appearing behind them kicking them both making them both land on there arse. They both look up at me " that all you got " I say smugly "omg I forgot to ask how rude of me" I laugh sweetly "how's your friend" I smirk. Obviously triggering the blonde man causing him to go nuts on me trying to land a punch on me several time and missing every . Single . Time. "Come on muscles, try again I'm sure you're just warming up" whilst the blonde is trying to attack me I see the winter soldier get up. In the flick of my wrist I send the blonde flying back into a car. To be honest I could have finished this fight a while ago I was just bored and messing with the two boys was quite enjoyable. I sigh seeing the winter soldier standing in front of me "you just don't give up either of you " I shake my head until out of no where loads of cars surround us and when I say loads I mean loads. I look at the man less that 3ft away from me. I look at him seeing that he is full of thoughts I read into his head seeing thoughts and memories probably looking to far. I see me. Me and him at hydra. On missions together not just a few, hundreds. I quickly leave his head stumbling back by shock and fear I some how feel the pain I just seen in his mind making me fall to the ground. Chest rising up and down. Memorises of hydra frying my brain to make me forget just for it all to come back to me in a rush. shaking uncontrollably. Not feeling the presence of the blonde man behind me hitting me with his shield vision going immediately.

Black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.4K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...
13.4K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
2.7M 76.6K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...
888 4 32
Discontinued Y/N x Bucky Barnes. I use the name River because it's easier to write, so wherever you see River, just replace it with your name :) You...