The Last Soldier (Discontinue...

By johndoethemaster

Death and destruction. That's what plagued this universe. A massive war ravaged all of reality and the last o... More

Bio
1. Upper Moon No More
2. The Student's Conviction
3. A Huntsman to a Soldier
5. The Relics (short)
6. The Defier
7. A Good Time

4. Menagerie

230 11 1
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

3 days later

Clara: We're here.

Akaza: It's.....a wonderful sight. Reminds me of home....

He looks around in awe with the white fang grunts escorting them forward, they and their respecting Clara for her power but also leadership as they head forward.

Grunt2: I'd say be careful. Adam's supporters are also here.

Clara: Noted.

Neo: 'The people are staring at us.'

Grunt: Not everyday humans come here really.

They walk down the busy streets, reaching a house as a grunt knocks onto it.

*CREAK*

Kali: Huh?

Ghira: Wha- Humans?!

Clara: We need to talk about the white fang Ghira Belladona. Lieutenant ### believes you'd be the right person to talk to first about them.

Ghira:.........

Lieutenant: It is an urgent matter. Guards! Guard the front of this house!

The two were confused as the guards guarded the house, and Clara was invited inside to sit down next to a table along with Neo and Akaza. She gave her side of the story, Ghira's eyes widening as she finishes.

Ghira: To think the white gang under Adam's rule would do such things in Vale........what happened with him?

Clara: I unfortunately had to kill him. He was mentally unwell, and he had already killed many. In other words, he was like a ticking time bomb with a personal vendetta against your daughter. That is....what I heard from a supporter who's rather not one.

Ghira: *growl* We have to inform Sienna about this! THIS CAN'T-

Clara: We have reason to believe you two might be in danger however.

He was surprised as she held a recorder, showing him a conversation between Adam and some supporters though there were two voices that stood out.

Adam: I'll come to Menagerie after Vale has been taken over. It's about time the white fang made their mark.

Corsac: Are you certain killing Sienna is the best course of action?

Adam: It is. She has been in charge for far too long, not doing anything while us faunus slave away. And also, kill the Belladonas too.

Ghira: PREPOSTEROUS! THOSE TWO?!

Clara: The white fang in Vale have turned in all of Adam's supporters to the authorities. However, we have reason to believe they might be planning to kill you two in a matter of weeks or months. Fortunately, with Adam's death this plan might have been discarded.

Lieutenant: However, because of his death, if his supports have received the news which I believe will be in some days, the assassination plan might have been hastened to a matter of days so please be careful.

Ghira: *hmph* I will not so easily go down without a fight you know. But we can't let those two free!

Clara:.......

Ghira: Just......don't kill them.

Clara: I will do so if you ask of it.

Kali: Tea?

The 4 nod as she pours them a cup, and they make some small talk.

Ghira: Are you three huntsmen?

Akaza: Just a wandering martial artist. Clara here is my Sensei.

Clara: I'm an ex-soldier, now a traveler. Though I do make it my time to try to solve problems throughout this world.

Ghira: *sigh* Thank you for telling us. Perhaps I should pay Sienna a visit to clear things up.

Clara: We will only be here for a day. I trust that things will be cleared by the white fang themselves when we leave tomorrow-

*KNOCK*

Ghira: I'll get it.

Clara suddenly froze, Ghira's face stoic though there was a hidden anger barely visible on his face.

Fennec: Ghira! A-

Ghira: Adam has been killed in Vale I know. However, he brought that upon himself unfortunately. A shame he went down his path......but I've also heard of some......assassination plot.

Corsac: Ghira?

They noticed everyone turning to stare at them, white fang grunts walking into the house calmly as Ghira grabs Corsac's shoulder.

Ghira: No hard feelings, but you shouldn't have planned to kill me.

*BAM*

The two were knocked out by a chop to the neck courtesy of Clara, her face stoic as ever though one of them had a scroll and spoke.

Grunt: Lieutenant! Sienna wants to see her and the Belladonas!

Clara: I will go then. Neo, Akaza stay by their side. You guys too.

Lieutenant: Uh.....do you know where to go?

Clara: Lead the way then.

The Lieutenant leads them out, Ghira surprised at how the grunts and Lieutenant all listened to Clara attentively who carried both unconscious bodies with her.

Later

Sienna: They really did plan to kill me and the Belladonas.......to think I didn't find out what happened in Vale.

She sighs, not believing what she heard as Clara showed her the evidence.

Clara:....Your guards.

Sienna: Hu-

*BAM*

One of the guards tried to run though Clara knocks him out with a punch.

Clara: Many of the white fang across Remnant have followed Adam's rule. They may be persuaded, but many others aren't too keen on change. Luckily we have sorted out all of Adam's followers in Vale already, and the white fang are pulling out of there already.

Sienna: I see......that's good to know.

They chatted for a moment, Ghira pleasantly surprised at how relaxed they all were under Clara's presence, Sienna nodding her head many times as they whispered to each other before she turns to them.

Sienna: I will take a more hands on approach to this matter. It's my fault I've let something like this go on for far too long.

Lieutenant: *holding scrolls* And the other lieutenants captured his other associates who tried to run.

Sienna: May I ask if we can have his body?

Clara: His head was.....regrettably nearly chopped off when I put a lot of force. His body is currently in a container at the port right now.

Sienna: Bring his corpse to me.

Clara claps her hands, the grunts running back to the port as she gestures for Clara and her associates.

Sienna: Would you like anything as compensation for coming here?

Later

Neo: 'Do you sleep?'

Akaza was snoring on his bed, though Neo head outside to find Clara laying on the ground while staring at the sky.

Clara: I have no use for sleep.

Neo: 'Can you?'

Clara: I can but.........

Neo: 'Nightmares?'

Clara sighs, rolling onto her side as she stares at the mountain.

Clara: I can't have one good day of sleep without a nightmare. Luckily my body adjusted to not needing any sleep-

Neo lays right next to her, Clara raising a brow though she suddenly hugs her.

Clara: You're not letting me go are you?

She shakes her head and Clara sighs as she carries her back into the house, heading into a spare bedroom as she plops onto the bed.

Neo: *cuddle* Mmmm~

Clara: Nightmares too?

She nods her head, her face right in Clara's chest as she wraps her arms around Neo, and with a hesitant sigh closes her eyes.

Clara: Goodnight then Neo.

Akaza: *yawn* Imma sleep on the side so don't worry Sensei.

Akaza plops onto the bed, rolling onto his side before sleeping and Clara rubs the back of Neo's head.

Clara:

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up

On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up, up

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hand's been broken one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words, they always win, but I know I'll lose

And I'd sing a song that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up

On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up, up

Oh, need a love, now
My heart is thinking of
I wanna sing a song that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love
But all my tears have been used up

On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up, up

She hums a song to Neo who fell asleep peacefully, snoring softly as she closes her eyes for the last time that night.

Clara: 'Huh.'

Clara: 'This feels quite nice.'

Next Chapter:

RWBY's Reaction/Collecting Relics

Clara vs God of Light and Darkness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 104 39
- Remnant #1 "In spite of everything you've done for them... eventually they will HATE YOU" After defeating Salem, Ruby's life became increasingly di...
8.4K 139 12
Beacon has fallen. Friends were lost. Teams were forced to go their separate ways. And evil is still out there waiting to strike again. Brave survivo...
8.7K 355 49
When things are broken apart, they will eventually come back together again. Whether it be via unexpected peace, or via a war for their very existenc...
2.1K 36 9
My world burned, and then there was void... then a weird Fairy came and saved me. Now we travel the multiverse together. Disclaimer: This is a fanfi...