Tear in My Heart | Percy Jack...

็”ฑ luvergrl09

She's the Tear in My Heart When daughter of Aphrodite, Azalea Kim and son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson are cho... ๆ›ดๅคš

Tear in My Heart โ™ก
Cast
Playlist
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9

5

94 7 6
็”ฑ luvergrl09

She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher

It had been raining nonstop ever since Percy had arrived at camp. Now three days since then Percy was still asleep in the infirmary. Although he was asleep he had been tossing and turning all night, muttering in his sleep and waking up in a cold sweat before drifting back to sleep. Lea worried when she saw him like this but did her best to be by his side, giving him nectar to drink trying to get him back to full health. Today he seemed less pale but he was still fast asleep. Lea sat in the chair by his bed with a bored expression on her face as she read her book trying to pass the time.

"Come on Percy..." She whispered to herself putting her book down and looking over at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Wake up already." She sighed before standing up to go back to her Cabin for the night, although it was barely 6pm and still light out, she figured he would be okay for now.

"I'm back" Lea said opening the door to Cabin 10. She walked into the kitchen to find her sister Lola baking cupcakes. "Hey Lo" Lea said with a smile putting her bag down on the counter before walking up to her carmel haired sister.

"Lea!" Lola grinned putting the whisk down to hug her. Lea melted into the hug and smiled tiredly. When the two pulled away Lola looked at her sister with a concerned face.

"You alright?" Lola asked. Lea sighed before nodding.

"I'm okay. Just worried for Percy. He still hasn't woken up" Lea said rubbing the back of her neck nervously. Lola nodded her head sympathetically and pursed her lips together.

"Sorry to hear that sis." Lola said going back to whisking the vanilla batter. "If it makes you feel any better you and I can eat all these cupcakes. I won't tell if you don't" Lola grinned and soon Lea did as well. Lola always knew how to cheer her up.

"Sounds like a deal" Lea smiled softly before walking past Lola and into her room to change out of her Camp Half-Blood shirt and into something more comfortable.

When Lea walked into her shared bedroom her sister Camellia looked up from painting her nails to see Lea. Lea waved tiredly and Camellia smiled before looking back at her freshly painted red nails.

Lea walked over to her closet and picked out a pink tank top with pretty lace trim at the top, and some gray yoga leggings. She then changed into that before untying her hair long dark hair from the ponytail it was in for the past few hours, and sighed from the relief of letting her hair down. She walked over to her vanity and reached into one of the cluttered drawers for her hairbrush. After pulling the brush out she walked over and flopped onto Camellias bed with a large sigh. Camellia laughed at her dramatic sister.

"Rough day?" Camellia asked with a sympathetic smile blowing softly on her almost dry nails. Lea raised her head up and nodded.

"Tiring day" Lea said sitting up and leaning against the light pink wall of her and Camellia's bedroom. She laid her head back and closed her eyes sighing.

"Hey Cam?" Lea asked opening her eyes and looking to her sister with tired eyes.

"Hm?" Camellia hummed looking over to Lea with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you think he's gonna wake up anytime soon?" Lea asked trying to seem calm. Really she was starting to get worried for Percy. Even though she wasn't fond of him that didn't mean she wanted him to never wake up.

Camellia pursed her lips sympathetically before scooting over to sit by her sister. She wrapped her arms around Lea and played with her hair gently. "Don't worry Lea, it'll all be okay. He'll wake up soon because I know you're doing an amazing job taking care of him." Camellia said softly closing her eyes. Lea sighed and leaned over to rest her head on Camellias shoulder.
The two stayed like this for a few minutes, just staying in comfortable silence before Lea raised her head up slowly.

"Thanks Cam. I appreciate it." Lea smiled softly before hugging her sister. Cam smiled and hugged her back before giving her a tight squeeze and letting go.

"Anytime. If you need anything else- Wait is that cupcakes i smell?" Cam said her eyebrow raising as she looking through the doorway trying to see into the kitchen. "That bitch! This is the third time this week she's baked cupcakes and hasn't told anyone!" Cam said putting a dramatic hand on her chest.

Lea laughed loudly before yelling to Lola. "The jig is up!"

"Seriously?!" Lola yelled back from the kitchen.

A few minutes later a reluctant Lola walked into Lea and Camellia's bedroom with vanilla, pink frosted cupcakes with heart shaped sprinkles on them. It smelled heavenly. Both Camellia and Lea drooled just looking at them. Lola glared at Camellia.

"These were for Lea because she was having a hard day so only take one." Lola said holding up a cautious finger to Camellia.

Camellia rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, like you weren't gonna eat like 5 and leave her the leftovers." She said reaching out to take a cupcake.

Lola scoffed. "Okay Ms. magazine stealer!" Lola retorted back.

"That was two years ago!" Camellia said throwing her hands up in frustration. "And i bought you a new one after i lost it!"

"Alright, alright! That's enough! You two are giving me an even bigger headache than i already have!" Lea said shutting her eyes tightly and rubbing her temples with furrowed eyebrows. Both Lola and Camellia eventually quieted down.

"Thank you for the cupcakes Lo" Lea said reaching over to grab one. Lola smiled smugly at Camellia and Camellia rolled her eyes. "I saw that" Lea said taking a bite of the cupcake, pink frosting getting on the top side of her lip. Both Lola and Camellia looked away innocently. Lea rolled her eyes. She wouldn't admit it to her siblings but she really missed them while she was gone. Even if they had stupid arguments over nothing it was nice to be around them.

It had been a few hours now since everyone in Cabin 10 had gone to bed but Lea was wide awake in her bed. She stared up at the ceiling her head full of thoughts.

"I wonder how Percy is doing?" She thought to herself. "I mean...I guess it wouldn't hurt to check? No, Lea just wait until the morning. But what if he woke up? But it's late and it's raining. But what if he woke up."

Lea's head was spinning from how much she was thinking before she decided "Fuck it". She quietly got out of bed, being careful not to wake Camellia, or anyone in Cabin 10 for that matter. It was pouring rain outside so Lea put on her coat and grabbed one of her siblings umbrellas by the door. She opened the door slowly before stepping outside into the rain. Opening the umbrella quickly she held it over her head and made her way to the infirmary. Technically nobody was supposed to be out of their cabins after lights out, but nobody really gave a shit about that rule if they were older than 14. While on her way to the infirmary she spotted a Hermes cabin kid and an Apollo kid making out behind the Hermes cabin.

"Ugh" Lea muttered to herself in disgust, walking at a quicker pace to the infirmary to avoid making eye contact. Once she finally reached the infirmary she put the umbrella down hastily and opened the door. She took off her rain coat and set it on the chair by Percy's bed. He was still asleep. Lea hovered over him watching for a few minutes before shutting her tired eyes and sighing. "Came all this way for nothing. Of course." She opened her eyes and was almost ready to leave before Percy's eyes slowly fluttered open. Lightning struck and thunder followed soon after just as he did so and it startled Lea.

Percy squinted in the dark of the room at Lea. "Where am I?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"You drool when you sleep." Lea said before immediately shutting her eyes regretting it. "Nice going Lea that's definitely the first thing he wants to hear when he wakes up!" She thought sarcastically.

Percy's eyebrows furrowed but he still seemed half asleep. "Huh..?" He asked before he started to fall back to sleep once again. When Lea saw that he was asleep again she sighed softly.

"At least he woke up..." Lea thought to herself before walking out of the dark room and back outside into the rain.

Lea quietly opened the door of Cabin 10 being careful not to wake anyone. When she was on her way back to her and Camellia's room she made eye contact with one of her siblings getting a snack in the kitchen. They both froze. Lea put a finger to her mouth signaling to be quiet and her sibling nodded. The two went their separate ways and Lea walked into her bedroom taking off her raincoat and getting back into bed. She quickly fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

FINALLY i'm onto writing episode 2 of the show 😝 if u liked the chapter pls comment and vote for it!!
NOT PROOFREAD
Word count: 1609

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.5K 34
๐ŸŒท "We're Greek, Percy. We're all born with tragedy in our blood. It's those who learn to accept it and stay true to themselves who are heroes." Th...
3.1K 119 8
[percy jackson x oc] [the lightning thief - the last olympian] [THIS STORY FOLLOWS THE BOOKS, NOT THE DISNEY+ SHOW OR MOVIES] ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
462K 17K 103
"You will be glorious. You will be my glory." Y/N's life was quiet before that day. What day? The day a giant snake tried to kill him. Then it became...
128K 3.6K 31
โ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž๐“. โž or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...