Their cute manager

Oleh whyyouinmyyybusiness

Aoba Johsai AU๐ŸŒฟ Fem Shoyo๐Ÿ˜ Shoyo was at a new school, a private school, she was nervous, but that didn't st... Lebih Banyak

First year of high school
Becoming a manager
Meat buns
Sprained ankle and Karasuno
Weekend
His arch enemy
EH TOKYO
Dinner
Bye-bye Miyagi
Hello Tokyo
Meeting everyone
Shoyo's a hero
Childhood
Night practice
Sudden confession
Perv
It's just a book... A romantic book
another dream
Amusement park
SUPRISE!
extra
Last day
Back home
Getting prepared
The start of inter-high
Let the match begin
A loss doesn't make you a loser
I love you
Pursue

A winner

59 3 3
Oleh whyyouinmyyybusiness

I FEEL LIKE MY STOMACH IS GONNA EXPLODE IT HURTS SO BAD 

Oikawa wanted to be the best, that was his main goal in life, he wanted people to look up to him, and he wanted to be seen by others. That's why he got the best setter awkward back in middle school during his third year. He was ecstatic and treated like it was gold because to him that was one of many achievements.

But something, or more like someone got in his way, Oikawa saw how much talent, and skill he had and he was only a first year, it made him jealous, it made him envied, made him angry, but it also gave him inspiration to do better.

The boy started becoming better, and he started practicing more, while Oikawa was in the back trying to do the same thing, he was trying to surpass his limit, and unfortunately, that'll become his fault... 

"Alright, let's do this. Now as usual..." Oikawa was walking to the court with his team behind him he glanced over at them before stopping for a second and turning to them with a smile. "I believe in you all." Oikawa winked at them.

Shoyo was in the back having stars in her eyes at Oikawa's encouraging words. "Ah, I'm so glad they actually trust Kawa chan." Shoyo fangirled while the coaches ignored her actions. "Hm, the crows are serving?" Shoyo pointed at Tsukishima getting ready to serve, as the coaches nodded. "Mhm, Oikawa decided to be on defense today." Coach Irihata said glancing at the blonde throwing the ball into the air.

"Oh... Then Kawa chan has something up his sleeve." Shoyo smiled to herself, coach Irihata and coach Mizoguchi felt a cold breeze from the girl. Tsukishima served and Kunimi quickly received it.

Oikawa smirked to himself before pretending to go set it, but everyone was surprised to see that Oikawa hit the ball and it landed on the Karasuno side, making everyone shocked.

"A SETTER DUMP!" Shoyo yelled with shock on her face hearing the crowd cheer loudly. "Wow, Kawa chan is so cool." Shoyo had stars surrounding her, while the coaches stared at her while he was in Gaga land.

Oikawa turned and was about to walk away but he took this time to tease the crows. "Now, I'll be doing that again, so don't just stand there, Pay attention," Oikawa said before walking away, Karasuno had a dark aura around them ready to jump the brunette. 

It was now Matsukawa's turn to serve he went over, and  Shoyo gave him a thumbs up, "Give us a nice serve, Matsukawa." Iwaizumi said to him, Matsukawa served and Daichi received it. Kageyama went to set it, and Tanaka ran to spike it.

"But Hanamaki received it ignoring his red hands from receiving that fast ball. "Nice Makki." Oikawa smiled as he followed the ball before jumping making himself look like he was spiking. Tanaka and Kageyama went to block it but instead, Oikawa changed his position and set it towards Iwaizumi, who spiked it, and Nishanoya couldn't receive it in time.

"It was low," Iwaizumi said as he walked away, and Oikawa apologized before whispering. "He would have hit it anyway." Oikawa just sighed and followed Iwaizumi. "WOW! Kawa chan is so cool." Shoyo had tears coming out of her eyes seeing how awesome that was, some girls at the stop were doing the same thing seeing Oikawa's move.

"MATSUKAWA ONE MORE NICE SERVE!" Someone yelled as Matsukawa served, but Nishanoya received it this time. Kageyama went to set it, and Tanaka ran to spike it with a smirk, he jumped, but Iwaizumi saw that Ennoshita was also going to jump, Oikawa also saw that Ashai looked like he was going over to spike it. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at each other, but before they could react they saw Kageyama dump, shocking both of them.

The crowd screamed, Oikawa looked piss he glared at Kageyama. "Wow, even Kage chan has his own sneaky move." Shoyo giggled while standing up. As Oikawa looked away he saw that Kageyama went up to him he raised an eyebrow staring at the raven-haired. "I'll be doing the same thing again, so pay attention," Kageyama repeated the same thing Oikawa did.

Oikawa's eyebrow twitched. "You stupid little brat." Oikawa wanted to jump through the net, but Iwaizumi dragged him away. Shoyo was confused about why Oikawa was so pissed she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hm, it looks like Kage chan is in his own head." Shoyo pointed out seeing that he was about to serve. "How do you know that?" Coach Irihata asked as she stared at te raven-haired. "Because it's obvious, from his posture."

Kageyama went to serve the ball, but the look on his face showed everyone that it wasn't a good serve, and did everyone know that. "OUT!" Iwaizumi yelled, and Hanamaki and Kunimi watched the ball hit the back of the floor, they stared at each other.

"Yep, in his head." Shoyo gave a deadpan face. "He sure blew that out of the park," Iwaizumi said as Oikawa was laughing in the back. "What a home run." Oikawa started laughing at his own joke. "I'll just have to show him how it's done," Oikawa smirked and went over to go serve.

As Oikawa threw the ball and went to go jump the crowd was cheering the brunette on, but that was unfortunate because Nishanoya received it perfectly. Shoyo was shocked seeing that she smiled softly to herself, but inside she was pissed.

"Ah man, he really is amazing," Oikawa said while rubbing the back of his head with an awkward laugh, Iwaizumi looked at him and glared. "Then why did you say I'll show him how it's done." Iwaizumi was mad but he let it and focused on the game.

Ashai actually got to spike the ball this time earning a point for Karasuno. Oikawa sighed and walked over with his hands on his hips, Kindaichi frowned. "Sorry I keep messing up." Kindaichi apologized and Oikawa looked at him and shook his head. "Nah, don't worry about it, Karasuno did toy with Date Tech. Let's just wait huh?" Oikawa patted the males back before walking off Kindaichi nodded his head. "I'm sure you're more frustrated anyway, you know since Kageyama isn't your partner anymore, eh?" Oikawa asked with a teasing smile.

Kindaichi just gave him a deadpanned face. "No not at all..." Kindaichi didn't really care at all actually but Oikawa persisted. "It's fine, don't dwell on it. Even if Tobio chan thought about you as a minion that was useless back then." Oikawa started standing back making Kindaichi pissed. "I, the great Oikawa Tooru will prove to Tobio chan that you're amazing."

Kindaichi just nodded his head and went into position not wanting to say anything. "TANAKA GIVE US A NICE SERVE!" Daichi yelled as Tanaka served, Watari received it and Kindaichi and Oikawa looked at each other, Oikawa set it towards Kindaichi as Ennoshita jumped to block it but it was too late, Kindaichi spiked it, giving Aoba Johsai the point.

"Nice," Kunimi said before Kindaichi nodded. "IWA CHAN NICE SERVE!" Oikawa yelled, and Daichi received it. "TOSS IT TO ME!" Tanaka yelled and Kageyama set it, but it was towards Ashai not Tanaka. Oikawa smirked and turned to coach and signaled him they needed a timeout.

Coach Irihata stood up and gave the signal, and Shoyo was confused. The Aoba Johsai team was surrounding each other, as the Karasuno team stared at them. "Did they already figure us out?" Sugawara questioned staring at them. "Probably." Kageyama looked serious and the crows were a bit worried.

"I'm pretty sure I'm right about this." Oikawa started, Shoyo just looked at the brunette as she opened up her notebook ready to write down notes so she would remember. "It's 'bring it to me' and 'too me.'" Oikawa looked at his team and they realized what he meant. "They're trying to decoy us." Oikawa laughed and Iwaizumi looked at the captain. "Don't you think they've figured it out that we know what they're up to?"

Oikawa laughed and hit Iwaizumi's back. "Good, we want them to panic," Oikawa smirked, Shoyo frowned and stared at Oikawa. "You guys got 3 more minutes why don't you get a drink of water." Shoyo pointed toward the water bottles, and they nodded as Oikawa was going towards the bench to grab his water. 

"Kawa chan." Shoyo said making him stop he turned his head and saw Shoyo frowning. "You're acting differently today, and not because we're in a match right now." Shoyo and Oikawa were staring at each other. "What?" Oikawa tried to play off.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but please... Be careful I know how you can get, you get all serious and get in your feelings, about things that aren't even your fault, so please, just don't worry about anything." Shoyo then walked away leaving Oikawa standing there, he ignored the whistle that was aimed for them to go back onto the court. Oikawa heard Iwaizumi yelling at him to hurry up.

Oikawa didn't get that 'best setter' award for nothing, he had natural talent, his body was more muscular than others, and he worked harder than others. Most people admired him for that, but even Oikawa Tooru has walls he can't climb. 

He couldn't beat, Ushijima, the boy from shiratorizawa junior high. From that day forward he overworked himself, but even then it wasn't enough for the great Ushijima. "DAMN WHY CAN'T WE WIN!" Oikawa yelled and Iwaizumi looked at him.

He fought his hardest, until his last year of Junior high, when new freshies came in, one stuck out to the brunette as he introduced himself. "I'm Kageyama Tobio I'm from Akiyama Elementary."  Oikawa didn't realize that he was meant with greatness in front of him.

After Oikawa saw how great the boy was becoming he tried even harder, but he didn't realize that was the cause of his own failure. "YOU'RE OVERWORKING YOURELF!" Iwaizumi yelled he was worried for his friend, but Oikawa just ignored him. "The coach just warned me yesterday I'll be fine." Oikawa then threw the ball but he got kicked in the back making him hit face-first on the floor.

"If you get hurt, everything will be pointless, dumbass." Iwaizumi was pushing the cart of volleyballs while he was dragging OIkawa by the hem of his shirt. Oikawa ignored the warnings and kept working.

Until one day he couldn't. Oikawa was panting he was on the floor and the coach called him out of the game and told him to twitch with Kageyama, Oikawa stared at his coach before switching with Kageyama. Iwaizumi looked at his friend with pity. 

After that match, Oikawa was practicing in the gym, with Iwaizumi leaning against the door, and they didn't realize someone was still there. "Oikawa san." Kageyama rushed over with a small smile. "Can you show me your serve, it's cool." Kageyama admired the male after all, but Oikawa just looked up at him.

Oikawa didn't want to see a face looking down at him, he hated that, he hated being seen that way. "Get away," Oikawa whispered but Kageyama tilted his head. "GET AWAY FROM HERE!"  Oikawa was going to slap Kageyama, but he was stopped by Iwaizumi. "TOORU CALM DOWN!" Iwaizumi yelled, his hand was down.

"Sorry, Kageyama we're done for today, go home and rest,"  Iwaizumi told the raven-haired off as Oikawa stood there confused about what just happened, and what he had done, Kageyama nodded and ran off. "That change up today, as to cool your head, they weren't trying to replace you, idiot," Iwaizumi said going up to his friend. 

Oikawa just glared at Iwaizumi. "I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BEAT SHIRATORIZAWA !"  Oikawa went back to practicing, and Iwaizumi went after him. "I NEED TO WIN NATIONALS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE COOLING MY HEAD!" Oikawa was yelling, he was pissed. 

Iwaizumi got mad. "I THIS I THAT WHAT ABOUT WE!" Iwaizumi head-butted Oikawa and the brunette started having a nosebleed. "WE'RE A TEAM, WE DO THIS AT A TEAM! DON'T GO JUST STRESSING  YOURSELF AND THINK YOU CAN DO THIS BY YOURELF YOU WRONG AND I'LL PUNCH YOU!" Iwaizumi grabbed the hem of Oikawa's shirt. "YOU ALREADY DID!" Oikawa yelled back with blood still pouring out of his nose.

"No one can beat Ushijima on a one-on-one." Iwaizumi let go of  Oikawa and the brunette calmed down.

"By the way, Iwa chan is an idiot and dumbass your only insult?" Oikawa asked and Iwaizumi glared at him. "Do you want another nosebleed?" 

After that, it seemed like Oikawa went back to normal. "Oikawa san can you show me your toss?" Kageyama asked, Oikawa glared at Kageyama stuck his tongue out, and pulled his eye down. "Heck no, you idiot." Iwaizumi walked past by and rolled his eyes. "Oikawa stop picking on the first years."

It was true Oikawa worked hard, and he always has, and always will, but even after all that he still managed to get the best setter award. Even after all that he got it, and he was damn sure proud of himself. Even if he lost to Shiratorizawa. He cried he promised he was gonna beat Shiratorizawa and Kageyama that day.

"GO SEIJOH!" The crowd cheered, Karasuno was winning by one point, and it was getting intense. Oikawa made a set to Iwaizumi as Iwaizumi spiked it, it got blocked by Tsukishima and Kageyama, and no one could react to save it.

It made Karasuno win, they won the second set, that been it was a tie, it was now the final set. "DAMNIT I'M SORRY!" Iwaizumi messed up his hair, as Shoyo handed him a towel. "HAHAH, Don't mind." Oikawa laughed and Iwaizumi was pissed as he took the towel gently from Shoyo.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT! I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU!" Iwaizumi yelled and Oikawa sighed. "Stop saying you're gonna hit me all the time, Iwa chan." Oikawa then drank his water, and Iwaizumi frowned. "I'm sorry, I only say that to you, I won't actually do it." Iwaizumi apologized as he also took a water bottle from Shoyo.

"We'll get them, I'm damn sure not gonna lose to a bunch of crows, and Tobio chan for a matter of fact." Oikawa narrowed his eyes seeing Karasuno celebrate. "You guys have ten minutes before the next set." shoyo said going over to them. "You guys did great though, don't mind." Shoyo smiled wide, it made Aoba Johsai feel better.

(Time skip because, to be honest, I'm tired and want to get this over with🤷‍♀️)

It was blocked, Kunimi, Kindaichi, and Iwaizumi blocked Ashai spike, it was a shocker, and Oikawa smirked and he was smiling wide. It was 33 to 31. 

"YES!" Kindaichi yelled as Aoba Johsai hugged each other, Shoyo was cheering, and Coach irihata and Mizoguchi were clapping. "Ahh! YOU GUYS DID GREAT!" Shoyo yelled as the boys were getting drinks and wiping off their sweat. "Ah, thank you." Some of them said while the others nodded and smiled.

Shoyo was grinning from ear to ear, she looked over at Karasuno and saw they looked so defeated she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel a bit bad, but all that mattered was that her team won. "Next is Shiratorizawa right?" Shoyo asked with a bright smile. Oikawa looked at her and nodded. "I'm pretty sure, but we're heading home for today after this, we took too long." Oikawa had a sweatdrop seeing people leave the gym. "Ah, I can't wait." Shoyo grinned, and Oikawa just laughed and patted her head. 

Karasuno was lookin over at Aoba Johsai, they lost, they really lost... Maybe next they'll win, just maybe. They were shocked to see Shoyo going over. "Ah, you guys did well, I'm surprised." Shoyo smiled standing in front of them all, Kiyoko went over to her and shook her hand. "Your team was great Sho chan, congrats." Shoyo felt bad when she saw Kiyoko look upset. 

"Thank you Kiyoko, but your team definitely put up a good fight, you guys were worthy opponents." Shoyo bowed at them all. "I want to see you guys fight again soon." Shoyo smiled softly, she saw Kageyama sitting on the bench she went over. 

"Kage chan, you changed a lot since the training camp, I don't know what the relationship between you and Kawa chan is, but it was intense, you did great, don't dwell on your loss." Shoyo patted his shoulder before walking off. "I'll see you guys next time." Shoyo waved them off as she went back over to her team, they saw that Oikawa was pouting and trying to talk to Shoyo about why she went over there, but she paid him no attention.

It was time to go home, it was time to get some rest for tomorrow, after all, they were going against the Eagles tomorrow. shoyo glanced over and saw Ushijima staring at them, Shoyo gave him a smile and turned back to her team.

"Pack up, our bus will be here soon." Coach Irihata got up and walked off

Ahh, this is shorter than I thought but I'm oh so very tired and sick right now😭 but I hope you enjoyed it! I was gonna check the grammar and all but I really got to go to the bathroom😀 but for real see you guys next time.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64 1 5
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! โ˜† She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
2.9K 121 20
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
90K 1.8K 21
(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle school game. When you see Kageyama on the c...
193K 6.3K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...