Genshin Impact: The Amazing A...

By GuardianLugia8

Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A com... More

2. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind
3. Outlander Who Caught The Wind - Dragon and The Outrider
4. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind - Clearing the Camp
5. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind - City of Freedom
6. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind - Fight With The Dragon of Storms

1. Prologue

2.7K 73 41
By GuardianLugia8

Hey my fellow Readers, Writers, Players, Travelers. This is the first chapter for my new book. There won't be any OC but instead it's a slightly different and more abled Aether.

Just like many of you I like our boy here who is a very good character. Shame that his skills aren't much compared to any one character most of the time. And I did saw that there are quite the shortage of Aether fanfic which aren't just for ships.

And considering the interactions he has with the characters I decided to make a new book with him at the centre of it. In lore he is very strong and powerful but we hardly see it due to the lack of cutscene and he doesn't seem to know much despite journeying through many worlds.

So I decided to add my own slight changes to it. I don't want to change his personality but he will be more smart and he could have gone through other franchises before but I will leave it to you guys to decide that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this new book of mine and tell me what you think about it.
---------------------------------------------

"So... what you're trying to say is that you fell here... from another world?" A childish voice asked in a tone of confusion.

As her voice narrated, two shooting stars flew across the sky over cities as it zoomed through the sky leaving a trail of light in their path.

Then on a platform in the skies two sets of feet set foot as it revealed to show a  blonde duo of girl and boy as they looked at the sky.

"But when you wanted to leave, and go on to the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?" The same childish voice narrated as red tears of energy appeared in the sky above in front of them.

A foot appeared from the tear as it stood in the air before the rest of the body appeared out of the tear in the sky as a woman appeared out of it.

"Outlanders, your journey ends here!" The woman proclaimed as she waved her left hand.

"Who're you?!" The girl asked as she took a step forward.

"The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now." The Sustainer proclaimed as she raised her right hand towards them.

A square outline appeared on the platform the twins were on as the two immediately looked down and jumped off of it as a red-black cube formed.

Then wings appeared on the back of the two as they summoned their swords and brandished them as they glared at her. The Sustainer was unfazed by their expressions and raised her left hand towards them as the same cubes shot towards the twins.

The two flew to opposite sides as they flew expertly through the air as they dodged the cubes. And though the cubes followed them they were nimble enough as they kept on dodging them while making their way to the Sustainer.

They glanced at each other before they split again as they did a pincer attack at the Sustainer as a large explosion was caused as their attacks met. However the boy narrowed his eyes with the girl doing the same a few seconds after as the smoke cleared to show that the Sustainer doesn't even have a scratch as she held the two at bay as their eyes widened.

The Sustainer looked at the boy as he saw the cubes covering his blade as he let go and made distance between them. But the girl wasn't fast enough as the cubes reached her before she could escape as the boy was shocked as he reached for her.

"Lumine!" The boy shouted as he reached for her.

"Aether!" The girl shouted back before she was engulfed by the cubes.

Then the cubes went to the Sustainer and turned into a golden cube in her right palm as she looked at it. Aether meanwhile glared at the woman.

'She is quite powerful. And seems to be able to control space as well.' Aether thought to himself before he looked at the structures around them.

He then flew towards one as the cubes followed him as he went towards a pillar and then sliced it before grabbing and throwing it at the Sustainer. Though she didn't even look back before a cube appeared and caught the pillar as she stopped looking at the golden cube in her hand and turned to look at him.

Aether growled before she zoomed through the air as he started to shoot light bolts of his yellow energy at her as she blocked all of them. Seeing that he gathered more before shooting an orb of his energy which she blocked using a barrier of cubes as it blew up.

The smoke cleared as she looked at where he would be but was surprised to see that he wasn't there. She looked around her to see that he wasn't there. But then her eyes widened before she looked up.

Just enough time to see him bring down his fist on her as it hit her temple as it crackled with his energy as it exploded and smoke was created. From the smoke the Sustainer flew out while she held her head as she glared at the smoke.

But Aether shot out of the smoke with another sword in hand, though this one is an ordinary sword as he glared at her.

However she also retaliated with her cubes as they shot towards him as he deftly dodged them as he neared her as she created a barrier as he was about to hit it. But he disappeared in front of it catching her off as she looked up but he didn't attack from above.

"Looking for me?!" Aether shouted as he rushed her from under her.

The Sustainer looked down to see him shooting towards her with his sword in hand as her eyes widened before he zoomed right past her. The next moment a line appeared on the left side of her stomach as she immediately covered it using her cubes.

Aether meanwhile was breathing a bit as he looked at the woman. Said woman looked at him with anger in her eyes before tons of the cubes attacked him as his eyes widened before he flew through the sky as his blade disappeared.

He shot towards the woman with his right and left hand crackling in his energy as she glared at him.

"Haaaaah!" Aether screamed as he thrust both his hands forward as he reached her.

*BOOOOOOOOMMMMM*

What followed was a large explosion that was greater than the previous attacks that he had done as he panted a bit from the attack. But then his eyes widened when he saw that the entire explosion was covered in the cubes alongside his hands.

He watched as the cubes that contained his attack came together and back into his hand as the woman glared at him. Then cubes started to appear around him as he looked at her.

"Wait! Don't go! Give my sister back!" Aether shouted before his vision was filled with the cubes before his vision went black.

"And just like that, the god took away my sister." Aether said as he is sitting on a rock on a beach.

In front of him is a crude drawing of the Sustainer on the sand as he looked at it seriously.

"Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here." Aether said seriously as he looked a his hand.

He looked at his hand with a look of remembrance.

"How many years ago was it? I don't know... But I intend to find out." Aether said as he clenched his hand with determination.

He then placed his fist down as he looked to his right and smiled.

"When I woke, I was all alone — until I met you two months ago." Aether said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon likely would have drowned..." The same childish voice said as she remembered the event.

Aether remembered how he had fished her out of a lake when he met her.

Flashback 2 months ago

"Hmm, I should try to get some fish to eat." Aether said as he rubbed his belly.

He looked at the nearby lake and then a fishing rod appeared in his hand as he looked at it as he nodded to himself. He then went and sat on the rock beside the body of water and sat on it before he threw the hook into the water.

He then waited and waited for something to bite as he was quite patient. But then suddenly he felt a tug on his rod as he immediately increased his grip on it as he didn't let go as his eyes widened a bit before a smile appeared on his face.

"Hnngh!" Aether grunted a bit before he pulled with strength.

The splash of water was heard and seen as he looked at it before his eyes widened in shock. On his hook was Paimon as she flew through the air before he reeled her in and grabbed her as she fell on him as he looked at her as she was unconscious.

"What the?" Aether said in confusion as he looked at her.

Flashback End

"So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!" Paimon said with a smile as she looked at him while she floated.

"I'm counting on it." Aether said with a nod and a smile.

"We should head off. Let's get going!" Paimon said happily before she flew forward as he watched with a smile.

Aether then stood up from the rock and looked at the sea and sun before he looked at the sky.

'I know that we are now apart from each other Lumine. But I know that you are strong enough to protect yourself. I will find you. Just take care of yourself until then.' Aether thought to himself with a smile.

He took one more look at the sky before he turned and walked in the direction in which Paimon went with a smile on his face.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Honestly, I suppose I should thank my previous books for this since my writing has improved.

This is a Aether x Harem fanfic, which means Aether x Girls, I don't want to hear anyone talking about a boy x boy pairing.

Seriously though, why are there so many Aether x Boy fanfics on Wattpad? Whenever I try to find an Aether centric fic it's always just him and Xiao or other character.

Heck! When I just try the tag Genshin there are more yaoi books than adventuring, I mean seriously? Well, that is another thing that I wanted to bring to your attention.

Good luck on your pulls by the way.

So, how was this chapter?

Was it good?

Was it bad?

Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.

Until we meet again.

Ad Astra Abyssosque!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 480 39
Three gaming best friends fulfill their greatest destiny as Teyvat's mightiest explorers as they travel with the Traveler, Lumine and her guide, Paim...
149K 3.9K 45
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
32.9K 895 44
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
3.1K 65 28
This is just a fanfiction story that I make. Just only the hallucinations that I make😂. If you're a big fan of Genshin Impact, you must read this! A...