Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

Autumn_writer2000 tarafından

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... Daha Fazla

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
chap 31
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Weekend Special
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

Chap 35- A

721 118 42
Autumn_writer2000 tarafından

AfshanaGul here you go yaar. Enjoy the first half of the update and I hope know you would be smiling

🍁___________🍁

The next morning, Karishma Singh remained peacefully asleep, unaware of the events that had unfolded the previous night.

Haseena Malik, dressed in her police uniform, was sitting beside her, her eyes still puffy from the tears shed throughout the night.

Despite the traces of sadness on her face, a gentle smile adorned Haseena's lips as she lovingly ruffled Karishma's hair. The warmth of their newly knotted relation shone through even in this difficult moment.

" Jaa---Karishma Singh uthiye thaane ke liya late ho raha"

As the sunlight filtered through the curtains, Karishma slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the sight of Haseena sitting before her in her authoritative SHO avatar.

A smile of adoration spread across Karishma's small face as she took in the scene before her. The contrast between Haseena's professional appearance and the tenderness in her eyes created a yearning scenario that touched Karishma's heart.

Karishma's gaze met Haseena's, and in that moment, a silent understanding passed between them.

With a soft smile, Karishma mustered the courage to speak, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

" Madam sir"

Hearing madam sir from her love mouth. Haseena's eyes welled up with a mixture of love and pride. A gentle smile graced her lips, masking the pain she carried within. With tender care, Haseena reached out and caressing Karishma's cheek, radiating affection and warmth, she asked,

" Aise ka dekh rahi hai ap humne? Thaane nahi jaana aaj apko?"  

Feeling overwhelmed and vulnerable, Karishma shook her head softly like a baby, indicating her reluctance to go. She leaned into Haseena's presence, resting her head in Haseena's lap.

Haseena's smiled and tenderly stroking Karishma's hair, she asked her the reason behind her reluctance,

" Kyun?"

In that moment, Karishma looked at Haseena's hand lost in her hair. She smiled feeling like a baby finding solace under Haseena's gaze and touch.

She looked back at Haseena and leaning more in her warmth, she replied in a complaining tone.

" Agar hum uth kar thaane chale gay. Toh roj ke jaise ap phir se humko chhod kar chali jaye gayi. Aur aaj ( she held Haseena's free hand and playing long with her finger told) na hum uthaye gay aur na hum apko kahin nahi jaane de gay"

Haseena's heart ached as she realized that Karishma was lost in a daydream, hallucinating her presence.

Though it hurt Haseena to see this. However, leaving her wound untender and pain aside. She decided to play along with her love for a little long, as she doesn't want to defile Karishma's peaceful and smiling face and disrupt the joy that Karishma seemed to find in her imaginary world.

" Acha toh thaane nahi jaana toh phir ap sara din kya kare gayi? Huh?"

Haseena asked keep on stroking her hair.

" Humne bus apko wardi main dekhna hai. Apko pata hai, yeh wardi phene kar ap aur bhi haseen lagti hai. Ek dam Haseena Malik"

Karishma told smiling.

" Kyun? Waise nahi lagte hum apko Haseen?"

" Lagte ho lakin wardi main ap ek dam bhawal galate ho."

" Acha hum bhawal lagte hai apko? Flirt kar rahi ap humse"

Karishma shook her head innocently told

" Hum toh bus apki tashirf kar rahy thy. Agar apko nahi pasand to phir nahi kare gay"

Saying this Karishma pulled an upset face and was about to lift her head up from Haseena's lap but Haseena held her back and adoring her innocence spoke

" Humne aisa kab kaha aur Karishma Singh, woh tashirf nahi, tareef hota hai"

" Joh bhi hota hai apko samjh aagay na. Ab bus zayad baatein nahi kare aur humne dekhne khud ko dekhne de. Na jaane ( she lower her gaze and playing along with her hand mumbled) phir mauka mile na mile"

" Yaha dekhiye, kya kaha apne?"

Haseena asked making Karishma look at her and found herself captivated by the depth and beauty of Haseena's eyes.

As they locked gazes, a wave of tenderness washed over her. Unable to resist the magnetic pull, Karishma's hand gently reached out and caressing Haseena's cheek, her heart and eyes silently sings the song of her unrxpressed pain.

Aa baith paas tujhe

dekh toh loon

Na jaane phir kab mauka mile

Haseena's eyes welled up, as she is able to listen the unexpressed melody of her love.

One got lost in the unsung tune of her love and other getting lost in the depth of expressive eyes, both felt a magnetic pull, drawing them  closer to each other.

The intensity of their gaze held them captive, as if time stood still. Inching closer, their faces almost touching, their lips were at verge of meeting

Jeene de kuch pal baaki mere

Kaun jaane kitne ho faasle

Par itna waada

karta hoon tujhse

Agle soo janam tujhe na aisa mile

When a sudden knock at the door shattered the spell. Startled and shocked, Karishma opened her eyes with a jolt, realizing the gravity of the situation.

" Karishma madam ap is kamare main so rahi hai? Karishma madam uth jaye, thaane ke liya dari ho jaye gayi aur woh China ka maal pata nahi kaha chala gaya hai. Sun rahi hai ap? "

Malaika asking knocking loud but not getting response from inside. She got worried and murmuring some thing walked from there.

Where inside the room Karishma was looking at Haseena with utter most shock, her heart was racing loud when the realization hit her like a wave crashing upon the shore.

She quickly pulled away, creating a physical distance between them, as she comprehended the truth. It wasn't Haseena in front of her, but Urmila, her contractual partner for the past month.

" Tum, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

Karishma Singh asked coming out bed without caring about her injuried hand that due to putting presure on hand started bleeding again.

Haseena gets worried and tries to hold her with love but Karishma while taking her steps back asked her to leave.

" Jao yaha se. Joa"

The weight of her actions and the potential consequences flooded her mind, leaving her shaken and remorseful.

" Acha, acha jaati hai main. "

Urmila mumbled and holding back her tears. Karishma sat alone in her room, her mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions.

" Hum aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Kya ho gaya tha humne? Kyun aur kaise hum unke kareeb hoge. Humne to kabhi madam sir ko bhi na apne kareeb aane diya aur na khud unke itni kareeb hue.

Toh phir aaj kaise? Kaise humse yeh khata hogi? Kaise?"

The flashes of little intimate moments with Urmila before some time were haunting her, replaying in her mind like a broken record. She couldn't shake off the shock that had consumed her.

Suddenly, the sound of her phone ringing broke through the haze, jolting her back to reality.

Karishma checked the caller id and it was a call from Khan lala. She quickly cleared her throat and picked his call.

" Kal hum nahi aa paye thy. Haan woh DSP sir ney humko urgently bula liya tha.

Informing DSP sir on call. Karishma called Malaika to bring her ironed uniform here and she herself left to get fresh taking towel from cupboard.

After some time, Karishma emerged from her room, ready to leave for the thaana. As she approached the door, her hand poised to open it, she gasped in surprise. Standing before her was Pushpa ji,

" Ishh! Aaj koi late utha hai"

Pushpa ji said in playful tone while doing her signature " Ish" move.

Karishma without uttering a word passes by Pushpa ji but Pushpa ji is not ready to leave the newly wed girl easily with naught jokes.

" Bataiye na shaddi ki pheli raat kaisi guzari. Kis ke kisi ko sone nahi diya?"

Karishma stopped listening to this and gets disturb with it. Urmila notice this and comes for her girl's, rescue.

" Mahtri tereko is se kya? Jaisi bhi guzari woh meri aur mere Majnu Singh ki apse ki baat hai. Tu ja apni sugahraat par movie ban daal aur sab ko bata tune kya kya kiya tha apne lalla ke papa ke sath.

Par meri aur meri wali ki shaddishuda zindagi main apni badi se naak mat ghusa aur tu chatak chandni.

Chal aa nashta kar, phir tereko dawa bhi leni hai"

Urmila said glaring Pushpa ji and was about to hold Karishma hand but Karishma stopped her saying.

" Humko bhook nahi hai. Tumko karo joh karna hai. Aur bahir ao. Thaane jaana hai tumko aaj"

This was enough of Haseena's patience. Already she is under pressure of department and now after witnessing herself that how Karishma, hallucinates her. Her anger took over her calmness and she being SHO Haseena Malik, who has a solid command on Karishma Singh. She using that aura pulled Karishma angrily towards her and command her.

" Karishma Singh, bina nashta aur dawa liye ap kahin bhi nahi ja rahi."

" Mm--madam sir"

Karishma Singh mumbled like a innocent child and looked at other who were too standing surprised before them and were glancing Urmila with shock.

Haseena notice everyone gaze on her and realizing what blunder she create in her anger. She looked at Karishma and quickly masking her Urmila's character, spoke,

" Tereko aise he madam sir ki baat samjh aati haina. Mahtri theek bol rahi haina main?"

" Bikhul theek keha rahi ho tum. Ek madam sir he thi. Jinke kabu main yeh aati thi"

Pushpa ji told stepping forward while wiping her tears.

Urmila looked at Karishma and nodding positive pulled Karishma more close to her and whispered

" Lakin main Urmila hai, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre. Aur agar tune mereko na bola toh sab ko sach bata de gayi main.

Aur waise bhi tune mereko khud par sare haq diye haina. Toh main wohich jaata kar rahi hai.

Chal aa, ab madam sir ki yaadon se bahir aa aur aaja dono yaar mile ke nashta karte hai (Throwing arm around Karishma shoulder, she added) aur phir thaane jaa kar sab ki vaat lagte hai. Ka bolti public?"

Urmila said snapping and giggling in her Urmi style.

Pushpa ji and Santu gave
" yeh kya cheez" wala look to Urmila. Where Karishma removing Urmila's hand from her shoulder told sternly

" Hum tumhare koi yaar nahi hai"

This hurt Haseena but masking her emotion. She from waist pulled Karishma close to her and pecking her cheek, said.

" Pyaar toh haina ap humara"

" Madam sir"

Karishma Singh mumbled again feeling the touch of her yearning desire.

" Nahi, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre. Aye nahi karla ka. Ab toh meri tere se shaddi hogi hai toh. Ab se main

Urmila Majnu Singh hui aur tu ( Haeena act like thinking and then giggling give name to Karishma) tu Haseen Karishma Singh.

Kya bolti public?"

" Lakin apka naam toh Urmila hai. Toh logic ke hisab se toh Karishma madam ka sir naam, Karishma Singh Mahtre hona chahiye"

Santu said stating the logic. Urmila looked at Santu and while passing Karishma her cup of coffee spoke.

" Safadi ki chamkar, teri Karishma madam ki shaddi mere se hui hai, mere pariwar  se nahi.

Toh liya tu apna logic apne chote dimagh main band rahy.

Aur main Haseena hoon ( again she slip the beans and everyone gave her look but clear HM, instantly corrected her) Main Haseen aur Jawan hoon aur tu ( thrusting boil egg in KS mouth, she added) mera Majun hai. Mera Haseen Majnu Singh"

Pulling Karishma cheeks. She settle down and enjoys her breakfast but not before winking at her girl.

" Karishma madam, yeh jab se ayi hai yeh apko kitna pershan kar rahi hai. Ap isko kuch kehti kyun nahi hai?"

Malaika whispered thrusting another half egg of in KS mouth and giving meaning full look to Urmila. They recalled their morning happenings.

Flashback starts

Haseena woke up before Karishma. Concern etched on her face, she stepped out of the room and urgently called Malaika.

"Jara woh Mahtri aur safadi ki chamkar ko call kar ke bola yaha. Mereko tum sab se koi bohat zauari baat karni hai. Teri Karishma madam ke bare main"

Seeing and feeling tension on Urmila's words and face. Malaika without an argument called Pj and Santu.  

Within minutes, Pushpa ji and Santu arrived, their expressions mirroring Haseena's concern. Urmila, with a heavy heart, shared the news about Karishma's deteriorating health. She explained how Karishma had fallen into a deep depression, constantly consumed by thoughts of her past.

Urmila emphasized the doctor's warning about the dangers of Karishma's mental state and the urgent need to distract her from her troubling memories. She pleaded for their support in keeping Karishma safe and away from the shadows of her past.

" Dekho Mahtri, mereko pata hai, teri Karishma madam, apni madam sir ke qaitlon ko kahin se bhi dhoond nikhale gayi.

Lakin, teri joh Karishma madam ki ankho ki chamak aur sakoon kahin kho gaya hai. Us ko wapis se zindagi ki aur roshani ki taraf wapis lane ke liya.

Tum sab ko mere sath dena hoga aur yeh joh main itne dino se chatak chandni ko pershan kar rahi haina, woh sab is liya kar rahi hai. Kyun ke dr ney bola hai, ke chatak chandni ka dhayan bhatakte rehna hoga .

Tak ke woh zayad stress na le aur joh beet gaya uske bare main zayad soche nahi.

Toh bolo, mera sath doo gaye na. Apni Karishma madam ke liya?"

Urmila extended her hand to seek their support for Karishma's betterment. Trio ladies exchanged a look and then nodding positive joined hand with Urmila to safe Karishma's life.

" Bolo kya karna hoga hum sab ko?"

The gravity of the situation sank in, the group huddled together, united in their determination to protect Karishma's well-being at all costs.

Flashback ends.

" Kaise kahin gayi, inko toh lagta hai, yeh Mumbai ki mirchi in ki madam sir hai"

Joining the conversation, Pushpa ji whispered from right  side while pushing fruit full spoon in mouth and last but not the least.

The overflow of innocence fully turned Karishma Singh towards her and added her flavour while making Karishma eat more. 

" But mujhe aisa lagta hai ke madam sir se zyada Urmila ji apko apni ugaliyon par nacha rahi hai aur ab toh wifey bhi hai. Aur wifey ke aagaye kisi ki bhi nahi chalti.

Tch! Karishma madam ab apka kya hoga? Phele madam sir aur ab madam sir ke roop main wifey. Apki toh double lag gayi"

Santu said innocently while herself got busy in enjoying the fruit bowl.

Karishma looked at all and then fixing her gaze of Urmila, thinks.

" Ek bar humko sach pata chal jaye. Phir dekhte hai tumko"

Haseena who read her devil girl mind. She spoke placing her both legs on table.

" Aye chale chale, mereko dekhne ke liya tere pass puri zindagi badi hai. Indhar aa aur dawa le apni"

With index finger Urmila like boss gesture Karishma to come close to her and the banter giggling behind Karishma, in teasing tone spoke pushing Karishma towards her.

" Jaiye jaiye"

Karishma landed on Urmila. Urmila gently held Karishma by the waist and traced her index finger from Karishma's forehead to her lips on her face. She then made Karishma take her medicines and latterly   whispered something to her.

" Chale thaane, Karishma Singh"

Karishma Singh's eyes widened in surprise. She was about to say something, but before she could, Haseena started twirling a baton on her fingers like a police officer. Haseena Malik then confidently walked over with her signature smile and spoke in Urmila's unique style.

" Chali re chali, Urmila Majnu Singh, thaane chali"

🍁___________🍁

To be continue.........

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.1K 527 15
After 5 years of relationship he betrayed me.....!!!! Whyyyy A girl said with chocked voice n tearfull eyes.... Congratulations ur pregnant ur going...
9.2K 618 6
story padh kar jaane par haan it will be closer to actual show not to any drama show, full on comedy, action, romance and emotion packed. Maine drama...
9.9K 850 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...
12.2K 1.1K 46
Yeh story "Kareena" friendship per hai... Madamsir or Karishma Singh ki dosti per ke kaisey woh aik dosrey ke lye apni jaan dey bhi sakti han or kisi...