LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Her dominant •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• Face down, ass up • 🔥
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Dinner night •
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •
• I am sorry •
• I hate you •
• His side of the story •
• Beg for it baby! •🔥
• Touch of a feather • 🔥
• Come with me •
• The Party •
• Why are they here? •
• Let's have some fun! •🌶️

• Get on the bed • 🔥

5.3K 38 7
By seriouslypsycho008

__________________________________________________________________

After having our dinner in silence, Damon showed me to the room I'll be staying in. It was quite plain in comparison to the rest of the house with white walls and dark grey furniture. It lacked any kind of belonging or any sentimental decor.

"You will be staying in this room after our scene. So, practically it's yours till the end of our agreement. You can bring your things and personal items if you want to." Damon told me and I nodded.

"Now you have 10 minutes. After that I want you to present yourself in the adjacent room, naked and kneeling on the floor. I'll be back." Saying that, he marched out of the room, without waiting for my answer.

Not wasting any time, I quickly got to the bathroom brushed my teeth and cleaned myself as quickly as I could.

I stripped out of my clothes and placed them on a chair in the room. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of my room and pushed the door of the room adjacent to mine.

What came in view next surprised me. He have his playroom, similar to the one at Red Satin, but bigger and better.

The room have same black walls and red lights, a bed large enough for four people sat in the middle. The walls had all the equipments I have seen and more.

It sent a jolt of excitement and nervousness through me. Forcing my eyes to move, I kneeled in front of the bed, facing against the door, my knees slightly apart and my palms resting on them.

What felt like an eternity passed, but Damon didn't came. It made me even more nervous. He always made me nervous.

Waiting for him, without any clue was hardest part and I was growing restless now. He said ten minutes but it was more than half an hour now.

I have been with my fair share of men and I certainly wasn't new to this bdsm thing. But Damon has the power to intimidate me, which wasn't very common for me. He aura demanded attention and submission. He made my body and mind bow down to him.

My knees were starting to hurt and I thought about looking for him, but somehow decided against it.

Did he forget about me? Or is he just testing my patience to see if I will follow with his command or not.

Suddenly, my a chill rose up my spine and goosebumps erupted on my skin. I felt him before I heard or saw him. He didn't make any noise, but I knew he was standing in the doorway, observing me from behind.

After a couple minutes, he stepped forward and caressed my back with his fingers in a feather like touch, a sigh escaped my lips.

He bent down to his knees, and nipped at the shell of my ear. " You are gorgeous Natalia, you know that?" His words penetrated deep in my heart, making me melt for him.

He stood up and put his hand for me to take. " Come up." I took his hand and got on my feet, slightly wobbling because of my knees being weak from sitting for so long.

As soon as I got up, he kissed my lips passionately, while his hand grabbed and moulded my ass. I moaned in his mouth, growing wet just by a simple action.

I was completely bare in front of him again and he was still fully dressed. It seemed that this was his way of showing who was in control of the situation. This made me feel powerless and turned on.

"Get on the bed and lie down on your stomach." He commanded and I followed.

I heard him shuffling through the chests in the right corner of the room. He returned back with a few things in his hand and placed them on the bed beside my face.

A bottle of lube and two butt plugs, one smaller than the other.

I gulped hard. So, he was serious about fucking me in the ass.

He got on the bed and placed a pillow underneath my lower abdomen, raising my ass in the air.

He planted soft kisses to the nape of my neck, then moving to my shoulders, affectionately. He trailed down the path of my spine, kissing just above the cleft of my ass.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin and I shivered at the anticipation of what comes next. He placed one hand on my hip and his other found my clit, making gentle circles around it.

A throaty moan escaped me, as he continued to rub me, making me wet by the second. Slowly his hand trailed a little low, and he inserted two fingers into my sleek entrance making me gasp.

He found a rhythm and his expert fingers worked in and out of me. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment.

But all of a sudden, my eyes shot open, when his other hand left my hip to caress between the cleft of my ass.

My body tensed as he continued to rub my back hole with his finger. The room was dead silent and the only noise audible was my laboured short gasps.

He smeared my wetness to my ass and started rubbing it in. I mewled at the sensation. It felt weird and forbidden.

His fingers left me for a second, as he took the bottle of lube and squirted a gentle amount of lube on my ass. The cold liquid made me shiver.

He rubbed it it and started to push the tip of his finger inside me. Slowly and gently, his finger entered me and I hissed at the discomfort. It wasn't painful, but wasn't pleasant as well. It felt tingling.

He kept his finger there for me to adjust and slowly pushed his finger in and out a few times before withdrawing completely. He applied a little more lube and this time tried to push two fingers.

"Aah!!" It hurt this time. I tensed and my muscles clenched, refusing to let him enter.

"Shh....relax Natalia. It will be easy if you relax yourself." I tried to do what he said. Blowing out a deep breath from my nose, I relaxed myself as much as possible.

His fingers entered me after a few attempts and this time I felt full. I felt stretched. It was painful in the beginning but as he stroked my tight walls, it gave way to a certain kind of pleasure. He scissored his fingers inside me and I moaned. It somehow felt good.

"Have you ever been fucked here, Natalia?" He asked me with lust evident in his voice.

"I tried it once. But I didn't like it. It was painful." The horrible memories of my experience with that wanna be dom came back making me cringe.

"Well, do you want me to stop then? We can stop if you don't like it." He asked me.

I contemplated saying yes. I wanted him to stop. But then again, I didn't want him to stop. Everything I have experienced with Damon till now gave me immense pleasure and satisfaction.

Even though I didn't very much like the idea of anal, I wanted to explore it with him. Only for him. And the fact that he would stop the very second I ask him, made me feel powerful.

"No. I want to experience this with you." I told him and he hummed in satisfaction.

"Good. But you know your safeword. Use it when you feel overwhelmed and I will stop." I nodded in response.

His slow and steady rhythm gained a little pace and his fingers inside me moved faster, making me dripping wet.

My pussy clenched on air, begging for some attention. This whole thing turned me on so much that just a little touch on my clit will be enough to make me come.

My breathing was growing heavier and a low moan escaped me.

His other hand swiped across my slit and he found me dripping wet. "Fuck. Are you wet from this? Are you wet from taking my fingers in your ass, Natalia?"

"Duh! Isn't it obvious?" I replied in a sarcastic tone, which got me a harsh slap across my ass. It sting a lot, but only added fuel to my burning desires.

"Why are you so wet Natalia?" He asked me.

Don't be sassy. Don't be sassy. Don't be sassy.....

"I don't know. Maybe you drooled over me, sir." I said batting my lashes at him.

You are dead now.My subconscious voice told me.

My response was rewarded by three harsh slaps on my clit, making me cry out.

"Ouch!!"

"You have a smart mouth on you, which always gets you in trouble. I wanted to make it a little easy for you. But seems like you prefer it other way." He said, reprimanding me like a kid.

He pushed his both fingers roughly inside me once, twice, making it hurt deliberately, before removing it completely.

My butt hole feel stretched and this was only beginning. The thought both excited and scared.

"I brought two of these here. I thought for once you will be smart. But as always, you turned out to be a smartass." He showed me two butt plugs of different sizes and then took the larger one.

Uh huh! This is going to hurt.

"Now let's see how much fun it is." Saying that he dipped the bulbous part of the butt plug into lube and then pushed it inside me, not so gently.

Ouch!!

I wiggled and tried to adjust myself to make it a little better.

"It looks good on you. Maybe I should leave it here permanently." He teased, amusement clear in his voice, at my discomfort.

"Now that it's done, tell me something. If I leave your hands free, are you going to stay still?" He asked me.

"Um....probably not." He sighed.

"I expected a yes. But atleast you didn't lie." Saying that he went to the shelf again and came back with a black silk rope and a spreaders bar.

Damn. Should have said yes, when I had my chance.

"Put your hands behind your back." I did as he commanded and he expertly tied the rope from my forearms to my wrists.

The knots were tight and stretched my shoulders back, making my torso almost immobile. Then he bound my ankles into the metal cuffs attached to the bar, then spread it completely, making my legs apart as far as they could go.

He placed another pillow underneath me, making my ass up high and easy for him to torment.

The position had me weak in my knees. My breathing came out laboured and my core tightened at the thought of his next move.

I heard the clanking of his belt buckle and rustling of clothes. The bed dipped under his weight as he positioned himself behind me.

He placed both of his hands on my hips and entered my sleek opening in one forceful thrust. My body jolted forward as he stretched me.

I felt so full with his big cock inside my pussy and the big butt plug inside my other hole. And just when I expected him to move, I felt a low vibration inside me.

The butt plug!!

I turned my head slightly to look at him. He had a remote in his hand and a smirk on his face. He pressed a button and the vibration increased.

"Oh my God!!" It felt weirdly pleasurable.

I was lost in the vibrations when he pulled back and slammed inside me again. I gasped.

He gradually picked up the pace and started thrusting inside me with rough brutal thrust, pushing me closer to the edge.

But as I felt myself tighten around him, he stopped thrusting and the vibration stopped too.

No!! I was so close.

He waited for a minute and started thrusting again, as the vibrations returned with full force. But he still didn't let me come. He was torturing me, denying me from my release and it frustrated me. A whine escaped me.

He repeated it multiple times. Tears built in my eyes. I was on the verge of crying from frustration. All the denial caused a knot deep in my belly. It was almost painful, how many times he edged me.

I was whining and mewling now, wriggling in my bonds, to get some friction.

"What happened? Does my bad little girl need something?" He was enjoying this.

Bloody Bastard Bitch.

I didn't say it to him. It was only going to more delay.

"Please sir. Let me come."

"Hmm. Do you deserve it? You have been talking back since forever. So, why should I let you?" He mocked me.

"Please sir. I'm sorry for my behaviour. Please let me come. Please." I shamelessly begged him. I didn't care if I sounded desparate because I was desparate.

He didn't move for a minute or maybe two. Then he withdrew himself. He tapped at the butt plug a couple times making me gasp.

It still felt foreign even after being there so long. He gently removed the butt plug and pushed the tip of his cock inside my butt hole.

It already felt huge in my pussy. Now it felt monstrous in my other hole. He was stretching me and I tensed once again.

"Relax yourself Natalia."

" Easy for you. You say that when someone is shoving a baseball bat up your ass." It got me another slap on my ass.

"Shut up. If you don't want me to fuck you harder than I already plan to. Now you will not speak unless I ask you to. Did you get that?" He warned me and I nodded in response. "Good. Now relax yourself. I promise it will feel good." I nodded again.

I breathed in and out a few times, trying to release the tension in my muscles. He stroked my spine gently melting me into his touch.

He slowly started pushing his length inside, stretching me with his every push.

"Ah!!" I cried out. It was very uncomfortable.

"Shh.... it's okay. You are doing well." He whispered soothing words in my ear, kissing my pulse point. He moved his other hand to my clit, rubbing it vigorously.

I bucked in response, giving out a loud moan. He pushed into me completely in two thrust. I cried out as I felt fuller than ever. It felt like he was tearing me into two.

He gave me a few moments to catch my breath and adjust to his length before slowly moving in and out of me.

His thrust started slow and gentle but turned faster and rougher, slamming deep into me every time. I was completely bound and immobile, taking whatever he gave me.

The initial pain and discomfort slowly gave way to pleasure. A different kind of pleasure. It was forbidden, a taboo which shouldn't be enjoyed. But I did enjoy it.

His one hand grabbed a fistful of my hair, my scalp screamed in pain as he twisted my head to capture my lips with his in a brutal kiss. His other hand caught my left nipple. He twisted and pinched it, making me scream into his kiss.

Tears rolled down my cheeks at all the overwhelming sensations of pain and pleasure, taking me high on the path of ecstasy.

Soon enough, his rough thrusts pushed me over the edge. My pussy clamped on empty air and my ass clenched around his cock.

It was so powerful, I felt it in every inch of my body. After all the orgasms he denied me, it became almost unbearable to come.

His own movements became jerky and rushed, as he found his own release. He pulled out of me and came all over my ass and lower back.

My whole body shook in the aftermath of the orgasm. He laid beside me panting heavily.

A few minutes later, he carefully untied my arms and legs. My arms screamed because of being in a restricted position for so long.

Damon gently rubbed them, pressing soft kisses on my forehead.

Just like all the times, his dominating side went away as soon as we were done and his soft, caring side presented itself.

He got up from the bed and walked out the door. I was too exhausted to look where. He returned a few minutes later, a washcloth in his hand.

Sitting beside me, he gently cleaned by back. He turned me around carefully and laid me on my back, lying with me himself.

"You are amazing Natalia. You are the most amazing woman I have ever been with." He said caressing my hair. His words made my heart flutter.

I nuzzled my head into his strong chest, feeling his warmth as he wrapped his hands around me.

__________________________________________________________________

New update!! 🎉

Hope you are enjoying it. Do vote and share your views .

Happy reading. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
730K 16.5K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
65.5M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
5.6M 127K 50
Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh causing my skirt to move along with it. I bi...