His professional stalker || j...

By _bangwoolfics_

"๐™„๐™› ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ... More

*ยฐ:โ‹† AUTHOR'S NOTE *ยฐ:โ‹†
DEDICATION & PLAYLIST
1. hey, Stalker!
2. you, again?
4. her name is y/n!
5. damn, her lips...
6. what is she?
7. did he touch you?
8|she is... precious!

3. what's your name?

5.2K 559 340
By _bangwoolfics_

As I told you earlier, trekking was not my cup of tea. I just didn't get how some people enjoyed this. Okay, that's too judge-y of me, I accept that

You push yourself so hard to climb a useless rock, burn your energy, exhaust yourself just to come back down? Great

But for some, this trip had turned into real fun, like him. Jungkook had been having his best time, being crowded with girls around him. 

I mean, who I was complaining about, he's a magnet. No one can resist him. 

And now my batchmates were throwing themselves on him. And when I said batchmates, I didn't specify which gender. It included everyone.

wait–—is that professor Choi? What's he doing with those girls around Jungkook? 

And here I was, fully exhausted and questing the virtue of my existence, preparing food for everyone. But at some point it was better that I was not included in the crowd. 

God just thinking about it gave me a heebie jeebies. I spread the sauce on the bread and put some veggies on my sandwich. I lifted my eyes up and saw the scenery. 

Jungkook had rolled up the sleeves of his grey Louis Vuitton shirt and was hammering the nail of the tent. His outfit could pay for my tuition fees, he was wearing an expensive brand and wait–did I mention he made a man bun? 

He was smiling at those girls who were going Gaga over him, showing them his manly side, trying to swoon them. He was flirting for sure. And I was staring at him again. 

Shamelessly. 

In between the laughs he looked towards me suddenly and caught me gazing at him. The sauce bottle slipped from my hands and well yeah, I panicked, his stare could make me malfunction. Shit! 

I decided to take my sandwich respectfully and vanish from the spot before he completely corrupted my system. I chose a silent place, around the cliff and rested myself there by leaning on the ledge projecting from the cliff, which must have been made for safety purposes. To stop people from coming towards the precipice, and I was literally gaping down towards the depth, leaning on it. 

It was really nice, it was quiet and dark and some glimmering lights reached my eyes from afar. 

Just then I saw a pair of hands near mine on the ledge that gave me a hint that someone just interrupted my solace time with nature and for the fact, was standing beside me.

And I know those tattoos? 

I looked up and Jungkook was leaning on the ledge beside me, he was looking straight. 

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked. And the next second he turned towards me and I got all nervous, heebie jeebies remember. 

"Nothing, just didn't want to be a part of 'jungkook flirting club' "  I smiled proudly, like I just won something.  

me one, him zero. 

"Congrats stalker! You now know my name" 

"I knew it from months back" I blurted out. 

He chuckled, "told ya, you're a professional in stalking" him one, me minus. 

“n-no, prof. Choi introduced you earlier. Remember?” I tried to cover up my blunder but the way he was smiling, I knew it was too late to convince him that I just got to know his name. And I wasn't a creep who got to know about his name from his building secretary bribing him with  free strawberry milkshakes for a week. 

I immediately closed my eyes on my stupidity, I could hear him chuckle deep down from his throat. The next few seconds spent in silence, he was looking at the stars and I was at him, shamelessly. 

I got relaxed after a few seconds, not nervous anymore. 

"Why were you stalking me?" I turned my attention from the dark cliff towards his ocean deep voice, he turned around and now was resting his back on the ledge. His full attention was on me. Am I having an actual conversation with him now? Yes. I was. 

But did I pay any attention to his words? No

I got distracted, in between reaching up my eyes to his face, I got stuck at his broad biceps. And slowly travelling to his little exposed chest behind his shirt. I looked up at him, and he knew what I was staring at. He smiled widely knowing I just checked him out. 

"cause I find you hot and it was like a therapy for my mental health and you just stopped it by giving me that bluff that night"

"But it wasn't a bluff, I meant what I said" I was not supposed to hear that, he was not joking about—fucking me.

My eyes were stuck into his, his lips twitched a little and he was scooping near, getting closer to me, decreasing the distance between us little by little. 

I needed a comeback, I couldn't just stay quiet right now. It felt like we were in a game, trying to make each other weak. 

"Is that how you earned that crowd of yours, by swooning those girls?" I asked, turning a little towards him.  

He was intimidating, in a way that would scare the hell out of me but at the same point would be my biggest turn on. His stare was doing something to me and I knew I should have moved my eyes away from him but I just couldn't. 

For a few seconds, we shared this eye contact that was hard to break. Until he spoke, "what's your name?"

I chuckled, "and now you're flirting" I replied and turned, now my back facing the cliff, resting on the ledge too. We were standing side by side, smiling, like idiots. 

He bent a little as if the next thing he was going to say should not be heard by any other people, "I don't do the flirting thing. I make deals" 

"What deals?" 

"Pleasure deals" he uttered near my ears, I could sense his breath on my skin. 

When did he get this close?

I knew what kind of deals he was talking about, just like the one he offered me that night–wait–he didn't. It wasn't a deal, it was an order.

He pressed his lips together and his lip ring at the corner was asking for my attention. This subject was not helping my situation, I knew where this topic was going. 

"You mean…one night stand?" 

"Yeah" 

He must be kidding me and now I should stop here. But…

"How can you call it a deal? A deal should be something where both the parties get profits? You get to fuck the woman, what will she get?" 

"An amazing orgasm that she'll remember for her lifetime" w-what?!

This guy was really something. 

I regretted asking that question, I should have stopped but I felt my curiosity to know him more took over all my rational thoughts. I was never a person who preferred one night stands, not saying I was against it at all. 

And now this man was forcing me to mould my morals and rethink my life's principles. 

Correction: he wasn't forcing me, I secretly wanted to be forced. 

Having one night–wait a pleasure deal with him would not be a bad idea? if he would be having a man bun too?  

He shifted more towards me and now our shoulders were touching, I chuckled at his action. I knew what he was trying, "it won't work on me, if you are thinking to have one of your deals here." 

"mmhm" he just made it worse for me, what was that seductive sound? 

He pulled me close to his body by sliding his hands on my waist. I was now standing in front of him. He was resting on the ledge and his hands were on my lower back, slowly sliding down.

It was like he was trying to prove a point, his ways that he must have tried on various women to get into their pants. That I wasn't any different from them. 

Though I told him, these things would not work on me, but why I was feeling breathless. Last time I checked I wasn't asthmatic. I hated how he was right about his point because it did a thing on me the moment his fingers touched my skin. 

He lifted my top and his fingers touched my warm skin. I closed my eyes as soon as this chilling sensation engulfed me. "How about now?" He whispered in my ear. 

He is a devil. 

When I closed my eyes he scooted near the crook of my neck.  He was warm, the heat coming from his body was making me hot. 

I opened my eyes and I knew what was coming next, the moment our eyes would lock, I was going to kiss him. Yeah.

His hands cupped my cheeks and he was pulling me towards him. I knew we were going to kiss now. I bit my lower lip and just then I heard him mumbling in a low whisper, "damn!" 

He stopped for a second and looked at my face, and he was about to kiss me just then we both blew out of the water when his phone rang. 

Reality struck me like a thunderstorm, I was really going to kiss him. God!

I moved back a little and gave him some space to straighten up, he stepped aside and picked up his call. He was standing near the ledge and was facing the cliff while talking on his phone. I couldn't hear him properly but he definitely said he had to go. "Okay i'll be there in twenty" 

I heard right. He's leaving. 

He turned towards me and his expression had changed, he was blank and that really made me wonder who called him. 

He was trying to say something, but he was contemplating his choice of words, maybe.

"I have to go," he said. I nodded, of course it could be something important and what we were having a moment ago was–—insignificant, I guess. 

He took some steps and again turned around, as if to see me one last time before going. I gave him a little smile, I didn't know why? But I did. It was definitely awkward. He looked at me for the last time and turned around to leave. 

A/n: if you have noticed, the names of the chapters are from 
JUNGKOOK's POV. 

Goals: 900+ reads and 210+ votes.

I will be writing his pov through his journal and you can also drop your requests about which chapter you want his pov. His journal will not include every chapter but of course I'll try to put all the major scenes from this series.

As this series has been archived from Instagram till it gets completed here, I will request you to not drop any spoilers in the comments. Let the new readers enjoy this story with excitement and don't spoil it for them.

There are some differences in the writing if you have noticed, it's just that when I was going through the style I realised I have evolved a lot from the time I wrote this particular chapter and reading it literally gave me a weird feeling. I couldn't change the whole thing but surely I'm going to change some dialogues or monologue of FMC.
Anyways I hope you're enjoying this series and about DPJ, I have a lot of good plots to share with you all. But I'm just stuck with some personal issues and I'm trying to come back soon with a new update. Be patient that's all I can ask from you all.
Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.2K 16
When she's a rich kid, majority of boys have crush on her in college, Idgaf behaviour, never reply to boys'dm. First time fall for a guy in college, ...
1.1M 37.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
33.5K 5.2K 62
เถ…เท„เท’เถธเท’ เถšเถปเถœเถญเทŠ เท„เถฏเท€เถญเถšเทŠ .......เถฑเทเท€เถญ เถฏเท’เถฑเท เถœเทเถฑเท“เถธเทš เถดเทŠโ€เถปโ€ŒเทŠโ€เถบเถญเทŠเถฑเถบเถšเทŠ ๐Ÿ”ž
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...