šŒš®š„š­š¢šÆšžš«š¬šž || ALL S...

By Jay_Hansley2069

-šŒš®š„š­š¢šÆšžš«š¬šž || ALL SHIPS PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING. Well, Basically This is a Story that will be B... More

Description.
Introduction Of The Myers' Roles.
Introduction Of The Ortega's Roles.
The Note Incident. (RANDOM).
The Lame Joke. (CAIROCC).
The Drunk Addict. (RANDOM).
The Gaze. (RANDOM).
A Question. (RANDOM).
Her Sinister Bloody Eyes. Pt.1 (PIPVADA).
H. S. B. E. Pt.2 (PIPVADA).
My Protector. (KATIECC).
M. P Pt2. (KATIECC).
Trust Issues. (CAMILLACC).
My horrific Ugly Face. (LORRAINECC).
Mabel's Sin. (MABELCC).
Stalker Walker. (KATIECC).
Reverse Opposite Attract. (WENCLAIR).
Warm Comfort. (TARABB).
Favorite Survivor. (TARABB).
Big Mistake. (KATIECC).
20 Things I Love About You. (PIPVADA).
The Jock's Attitude. (KATIECC).
The Jordan Formation. (TARABB).
Cavell meets Fitz. (PIPVADA).
Are We Friends? (TARABB).
Gotcha!! (RANDOM).
ART #1 (RANDOM).
Art #2 (RANDOM).
Defect On Your Body. (WENCLAIR).
Dinner. (JEMMA).

Jealous for Cavell? (PIPVADA).

375 9 4
By Jay_Hansley2069

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Pippa Fitz Amobi x Vada Cavell. (A Good Girl's Guide To Murder x Fallout).

Though the request was about CC and Katherine, I chose to make it about Pippa and Vada <3 🤗

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be possible...

Pippa's P. O. V:

I was sitting on my table, going through websites with Dead corpse and their analyzation. For some reason my fucked up brain chose to witness Live-less Souls...

I was minding my business, when suddenly a notification popped on my Phone. I picked up to get dazzled by the Bloody brightness of it. I lowered the volume and checked the notify.

It was Cara, my bestie. She wanted me to attend the party of Vada's tonight. Vada was the leader of some gang, and they were known as Cheerleaders. I have always hated that Girl with all my veins and nerves. She was a total Psycho...

I wanted to hesitate but remembered that I promised the Spanish Brunette as in Cara, that I will let her take me wherever she wants, and can't bloody believe that she chose to take in here.

I sighed in frustration and wore the most causal clothing, a clothing that will absolutely make me look like a total Whore.

I went out, only to find Cara standing, -"Hola Mi Amiga!!!"

-"Hello Cara...", I just kept my eyes on the floor.

-"Why such an Ugly face in such a beautiful night, Pips bae?"

-"Shut up and let's move our Bloody asses before I choose to change my Bloody Mind".

-"Alright chill, Detective...Let's Party!!"

15 Minutes Later:

I was standing dumb founded in the corner of the room, while Cara was nowhere to be found...as Usual.

Vada was busy flirting with Ladies. She wore an awesome killer shirt with some pants and looked extremely hot to be honest.

What in the Bloody fuck, Pippa...!?

Shut your shitty thoughts right now, before something goes wrong...

I thought to myself and suddenly my eyes met with Vada trying to get rid of someone's pull from her. It was girl more taller than her and she seemed to be drunk as fuck.

I wanted to leave but the thought of Vada being in trouble made me doubt twice about my choice.

Fuck you, Amobi..., I Cursed to myself and went towards them.

Vada's P. O. V:

-"Let go of ME!!!", I shouted a bit only to make in more trouble, great Cavell...what the fuck have you done!?

The girl forced me into her embrace and made me loose all my controls. Suddenly my a Strong arm pushed the girl away, making her groan in frustration and creating a Movie scene for sure...

To be honest I determined myself to believe it was anyone...but Pippa, as in that One Girl I only have hatred to gift!?

-"What do you think you're doing?"

-"What's your problem Gurl? All I wanted to do was to fuck Vada upp...don't you want that too, Sweetheartttt~?"

I immediately nodded her a No.

-"You little-"

Before the girl could continue, Pippa already had her on the ground with her arm, over her neck choking the hell out of her.

-"Mess with her, you're bloody messing with me, Mate..."

After a lot of shit happening, I kicked the girl out of the party and then slowly made my way towards Pippa, who fought her life for me.

She was sitting there with her friend, Cara.

-"...Would you mind if I have a Moment with Pippa...Alone?"

-"...S-Sure, no problem".

The girl left, leaving the Brunette and me alone in the atmosphere. All the people left and it was just the three of us, right now it's two.

-"What was that for?"

-"..."

-"Pippa Fitz Amobi, I am speaking to you and you know what happens to those nut cases if they forbids to answer my questions..."

-"...I just saved you helpless ass in there, that's all".

I approached her more, and directed her chin upwards, causing our eyes to be locked for quiet a Moment.

-"Why?...You don't even wanna fucking see my ass the other day? And now you're saving me?"

-"Look...Something made me think that I should help you even though we both know that we hate each other with our guts...there, the truth".

I smirked like a Idiot at the Burnette and whispered slowly in her ears.

-"...let me guess, was that feeling Jealousy, Ms. Detective~?"

-"..."

She widened her eyes in shock and her face was red, which was exactly what I wanted.

-"Good, then your silence with be a Yes for me, Fitz...See you tomorrow Darling~"

Pippa's P. O. V:

I left the place instantly, feeing extreme blush of red have the best of me. I bumped into Cara and then she looked down at me, -"What's up?"

-"...N-Nothing, let's go".

-"Okay..."

Before leaving, Vada gave me a Flying Kiss, winking at me, and making my soul go crazy.

I snapped out of the thoughts and kept on speed walking.

-"Can you tell me what really happened in there...?"

-"No..."

Silence were over us, until.

-"Ohhhh, I get it~"

Cara laughed out loud and then expressed a Smirk.

-"Jealous for...Cavell? I presume", I turned away and covered my face in embarrassment.

Cara laughed again and then tucked me in her arms, while I was only dazzled by the thoughts of what really bloody fucking happened...

That was certainly...Something, Indeed.

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 😖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 10
you hadn't expected this. to fall in love. with not one girl, but two. you hadn't expected to ruin their friendship. love triangle au. jenna ortega x...
403K 8.6K 46
In which Hawkins resident slut uses the resident freak to numb the pain of loosing her asshole boyfriend. Started: June 20, 2022 Finished: September...
3.5K 188 7
Emma Myers has been working for the Operative for about four years. They're a clandestine group of spies working as a part of MI6 to manage matters o...