Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

55

1.1K 65 9
By Irish_Wolves

"I am sorry," Harry said as he sat on the hospital bed with Narcissa sat next to him. "I really am."

"You're not sorry that he's dead," Narcissa replied. "you're just sorry about how it makes me feel."

"I'd be a liar if I said that wasn't true." Harry responded. "I didn't like your son, not at all. He was too much like his father, I tried scaring it out of him but he reverted back into old Lucius. I would've preferred not to kill him for your sake but..."

"It's not your fault, I tried my best with Draco but even as a child he did his best to copy his father." Narcissa said with tears dripping out her eyes. "Today might have been the day that he died but it was not the day that I lost my son, I am afraid that that happened as soon as his father laid eyes on him for the first time."

"Do you want to kill me?" Harry asked in a calm voice.

"I feel like I should," Narcissa admitted. "but no...no I shall not. I...do forgive you...I understand what you have done and why you've done it. I hate several people at the moment, my parents for making me marry that idiot and that idiot for what he has done to both of our families, I don not hate you...despite what you've done. However I don't think I can handle this at the moment...I'd just like some time away to..."

"It's alright, I understand." Harry gently interrupted. "You...you are a good mother, and not one that needs to be ashamed, if you want to take some time then do so."

"Thank you, thank you Harry."

"You're family, you don't need to thank me."

"I will do so anyway," Narcissa said, she stood up and planted a kiss on his forehead. "you are a brilliant boy, despite all you've been through you are a good son. I think your mother would be proud and I know that Bellatrix is. Goodbye Harry."

"Harry," Sirius said as he entered the hospital room later, a few minutes after Narcissa had gone, while holding a black bag. "I'm sorry but we currently have the usual 'good news-bad news' situation." S

"Of course, Merlin forbid there ever be only good news." Harry said as he rolled his eyes. "What's the good news?"

"Well the good news is that the whole mess with Malfoy junior has been smoothed over, not that they could arrest you anyway, plus you're allowed to leave now. The healers said you're all fine."

"That's good, just give me a moment." Harry said as he closed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Sirius asked.

"just enjoying my moment of peace before you ruin it with the bad news." Harry explained.

"Ah," Sirius nodded in understanding. "I get it."

"Brilliant," Harry sighed before turning to Sirius. "alright what's the bad news? Are we being attacked by Libra?"

"No, not Libra." Sirius shook his head.

"Death eaters?"

"No, not them either. In fact it's not even an attack or anything that will probably require physical violence."

"What is it then?"

"Minister Fudge wants to meet with you." Sirius explained.

"Why the fuck does he want to meet with me?" Harry asked.

"Well partly because he will want to talk to you about Libra and the death eaters and such."

"Partly?" Harry asked, instantly picking up on Sirius's choice of words.

"Well Fudge is not the sort of minister you would want when under the threat of Voldemort and it's quite frankly been amazing that he's been able to hold on to his job for so long but it's clear that soon they're going to try and throw him out and replace him with a new minister."

"A better minister."

"Yep," Sirius nodded. "and old Fudge will not want that, so if he perhaps gets in good with Harry Potter, boy-who-lived, killer of assassins, world's toughest Ravenclaw and..."

"I get it," Harry said, cutting Sirius off. "I am basically the last chance that Fudgy has to save his career."

"Pretty much. He's downstairs and has asked to meet with you." Sirius said before tossing the bag to Harry. "Got some fresh clothes in there for you."

"Thanks Sirius," Harry said as he placed the bag on the bed. "do you think I should help Fudge? He could be useful to have in my corner."

"Perhaps," Sirius replied. "but you've got to remember Harry, if he was the sort of minister who would be good for anyone then he wouldn't be needing you to save him. Plus having him be the minister of magic was bad enough before, but now between Libra and Voldemort, he is definitely not who we need running the helm."

"Fair point," Harry admitted. "doesn't really matter to me either way."

"Yeah, plus you might want to remember that this was the guy who took bribes from Malfoy and hired Umbridge."

"Let him drown in a lake full of sharks, got it."

Now Sirius, there's one thing I need you to do for me."

"Oh, and what is that pup?" Sirius asked. "Is it important?"

"Super important, if you do this right then it could affect how the rest of the day goes, including my meeting with Fudge."

"Brilliant, well what is it pup?" Sirius asked, clapping his hands together.

"I need you, Sirius Black, to do one thing for me."

"Yes?"

"I need you..."

"Yes pup?"

"To get the fuck out so I can change."

"I can do that, that's...wait...wait a sec? That's it? You just want me to get out so you can get changed?"

"Well I am not getting changed in front of you," Harry responded. "I'm sorry Sirius, I like you but only as a godfather. Besides I'm seeing someone else and..."

"Oh shut up." Sirius said as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

Harry followed Sirius into the private room that Fudge had gotten for them to have their meeting, upon entering the room Harry had already realised that he wasn't going to like how this meeting was going to go.

He saw Fudge sat in a chair, his hands playing with a green bowler cap as he tried not to look at Bellatrix who was glaring at him with Delphi sat on her left, Delphi was glaring at him as well, the same for Fleur who was sat on Bellatrix's right. Harry also didn't like how the two aurors behind Fudge had their eyes focused on Fleur, nor did he like how Fudge was constantly glancing at Fleur.

"Ahem." Harry cleared his throat, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Ah," Fudge smiled widely as he stood up and extended his hand. "it is a pleasure to see you." He said like Harry was his favourite nephew, waiting for Harry to shake his hand. Harry looked Fudge straight in the eye, Fudge's smile slowly became smaller under Harry's gaze, Fudge awkwardly lowered his hand when he realised that Harry wasn't going to shake it, he glanced up at Harry who was still looking at him with a look that Fudge couldn't quite identify. Fudge stepped back and slowly sat back into his seat while still under Harry's powerful gaze.

Harry snorted before leaning down to give Fleur a rather possessive kiss on the lips before he glared at the aurors who quickly got the hint and looked away, Harry then walked behind the girls and gave Delphi a kiss on the forehead before standing behind Bellatrix with one hand on her shoulder.

"What do you want Fudge?" Harry asked bluntly just as Sirius took a seat next to Fleur.

"Um...well Harry..." Fudge began speaking. "...it's just that I..."

"I don't recall anyone giving you permission to address him as Harry," Bellatrix said, interrupting him. "it is Mr Potter as far as you're concerned."

"Now, now, I really don't think there is any need for..."

"It is Mr Potter," Harry cut him off. "as far as you're concerned." He said while giving Fudge a look that basically said 'I dare you to argue'.

"Um...alright...Mr Potter," Fudge said with a forced smile on his face. "well firstly I just wanted to say well done on being able to escape from those horrible assassins, it was truly an amazing spectacle."

"Oh?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Is that right? You liked my little 'performance'?" Harry asked in a cold voice.

"Um...no!" Fudge quickly backtracked.

"So I get hurt and you don't even find it interesting?" Harry asked, his voice not changing from before.

"Harr...I mean Mr Potter, I did not mean to say it was a performance."

"Really because 'spectacle' means a visually striking performance or display."

"I am sorry, that was the wrong thing to say." Fudge apologised.

"It was." Bellatrix agreed, glaring at Fudge.

"Now what do you want tubby?" Harry asked. "I have better things to do and better people to waste my time with so hurry the hell up."

"Well..." Fudge looked like he wanted to argue that there was not a better person for him to waste his time with but decided against it. "I understand that between those Libra assassins and you-know-who.."

"Who?" Delphi asked in an innocent voice.

"You...know who." Fudge said.

"If I knew then I wouldn't have asked." Delphi retorted. "So...who are we talking about?"

"The...dark lord."

"What? Grindelwald?" Sirius asked with fake confusion.

"No! Not him!"

"Then who?"

"The other one."

"Is that his name? 'The other one'?"

"No...you know his name!"

"I would like a reminder please."

"Fine...his name is V...vold….Voldela…..Voldemort!" Fudge hissed as he and the aurors behind him shuddered, Fudge sat on his chair looking like he had just insulted his own mother.

"Ah now see, was that so hard?" Sirius asked with a grin.

"You know perfectly well that..."

"Fudge," Harry interrupted. "with no respect at all, shut the hell up and get on with this! I want to go home, today preferably."

"Very well." Fudge sighed, closing his eyes, he took several breaths before he opened them and put on a fake smile.

"Get rid of the smile, it's fake and you look constipated." Harry said, causing Fudge to drop the smile immediately, though now Fudge was frowning. "You've got all of ten seconds to start saying something that interests me before I walk out the door."

"I need your help!" Fudge blurted out, deciding that it was better to just be upfront. "Soon there will be a vote to decide if I will remain minister of magic. I need your help if I am to remain minister of magic."

"There's a slight problem with that, I don't really give a shit if you're minister or not."

"But I could help you...I could give you assistance! I could help you! Give you the full power of the aurors and..."

"That's just a ton more dead bodies," Harry cut him off. "Voldemort has been outsmarting the aurors for years, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to the aurors themselves and how much is due to their bosses." Harry paused for a second, keeping his eyes on Fudge. "as for Libra, they've been smart enough to hide their very existence an would've stayed hidden if not for me. If they so wished then they would just show up and massacre all your aurors, the only reason they haven't done that is because the aurors have not made a stand against them yet. I know that a single Libra soldier would be able to easily kill the two aurors behind you."

"Unlikely," The Auror on the left snorted. "we've been trained."

"So have they." Harry responded.

"We could still easily handle just one." The one on the right said.

"You might want to stop the one behind you then." Harry said as he pointed behind them, the two men instantly turned around and pulled out their wands while getting in a fighting stance. Though they quickly realised that nobody was there, they didn't get time to turn back as they were hit by two body binds, their leg snapped together as their arms slapped to the side. They fell onto the floor, stiff as boards.

"Mr Potter!" Fudge jumped up to his feet.

"SIT...DOWN!" Harry ordered, his green eyes flaring with power, so much so that Fudge gulped and sat down. "Your two aurors had no environmental awareness, if Mad-Eye Moody was here he'd be yelling 'constant vigilance', I could've snuck up on them in my sleep and took them and you out without much effort. As for you..." Harry trailed off as he looked at Fudge.

"What's wrong with me?" Fudge blurted out.

"Your fat." Sirius said.

"You don't look that smart." Delphi added.

"You don't qualify as smart." Bellatrix said.

"You are also quite annoying." Fleur added.

"All of the above plus you are not exactly who this country needs at the moment," Harry said as he looked at Fudge. "you can't say Voldemort's name without looking like you both pissed and shat yourself. It's pretty much an open secret that you took bribes from Malfoy plus you were idiotic enough to hire Umbridge. I took joy in killing both of them by the way, almost wish they were alive just so I could do it again. Anyway, I am not a politician, nor do I care for politics, if you stay minister then you'll do it on your own. Now if you don't mind, the rest of us have to go." Harry said as Fleur and the rest got up, Fleur linked her left arm through his right as they all walked off.

"But Mr Potter please!" Fudge cried out but was ignored as Harry and the rest walked out.

The second that Harry had gotten into his room back home Fleur had pushed him against the door and began kissing him violently, she grinded her hips against his for several moments before she lifted herself in the air and wrapped her legs around Harry's waist as he held her up by placing his hands on her rear.

"Damn, someone's aggressive." Harry groaned as Fleur attacked his neck with her lips, no less than an hour after being home Harry and Fleur were already in his room, they knew that the others more than likely knew what they were doing but they didn't really care. Obviously they put silencing charms along with locking charms to make sure they weren't disturbed and that they didn't disturb the others but that was pretty much all the effort they had put into hiding what they were doing.

"I was worried about you," Fleur whispered before she planted her lips on his own and kissed him passionately. "you have no idea how worried I was," She said when she broke off and began trailing kisses on his jaw. "how horrible it was for me to see you get hurt."

"I'm...I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," She said as she returned to kissing and licking his neck. "but if you wish to make it up to me then you can carry me to that bed and take my clothes off."

"If that's what you want." Harry grinned as he carried her over to the bed and dropped her down before placing himself on top of her.

"It is." She said as her hand went under his shirt.

"Well who am I to refuse?"

"That was brilliant." Harry said later, as he lay in bed with Fleur next to him, Fleur had her head on his chest with her left leg crossed over his own. "Thanks Fleur."

"I thought that you deserved a reward," Fleur said as she planted a kiss on his chess. "I hope you liked it."

"I did, but what was it for?"

"For surviving, for the others, for yourself...for me." She said as she looked up to him.

"I will survive this Fleur, I promise." Harry said. "I will do it for all of you."

"And I love you for that."

"I'm glad that it's you I fell in love with." Harry said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"So am I." Fleur smiled. "You are a good man Harry Potter."

"Sometimes I doubt that." Harry admitted. "I've done a lot of bad things Fleur."

"And I know you may end up doing more, but that will not change the way I feel about you."

"Has anyone ever told you you're brilliant?" Harry smirked.

"Yes but I would not mind being told again."

"Hey Fleur."

"Yes?"

"You're brilliant."

"Thank you, and you Harry are a good man."

"If you say so." Harry said, a hint of doubt in his voice.

"There's the target's house." The supervisor said, as he along with Harry and Chloe stood a short distance away. "Do you kids even know how to spell target?" Young Harry was tempted to tell the supervisor his honest opinion of him but held back from doing so. He didn't know why they were with him instead of his usual trainer but it wasn't his place to ask.

"Alright, so who's the target?" Harry asked.

"The male inside the house, his name is Xenophilius Lovegood, he has been researching something when he came across evidence of Libra's existence, he has tried informing people of our existence but he has a reputation for being crazy so nobody took him seriously. Our mission is to eliminate him and destroy his evidence. You two will be charged with eliminating the target, how you do it is up to you." The supervisor said before he apparated away.

"Alright, how do you want to do this?" Chloe asked.

"I'll distract, you take him out." Harry said, Chloe nodded. A few minutes later Harry had snuck up to the house, he dropped onto his stomach by the door.

"Help!" Harry called out. "Somebody help me!"

Seconds later two people came out, one adult female and another adult male, Harry assumed that this was the target.

"Oh my, let's get him inside." The woman said, she and he husband grabbed Harry and took him inside.

"Are you alright boy?" Xenophillius asked.

"Better than you'll be." Harry said as he aimed his palm at Xenophilius and blasted him away with an air blast.

"Xeno!" The woman screamed but she didn't move as Harry had pulled out a wand and aimed it at her.

"Stay still." Harry said. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Wimp." Chloe said as she entered through an open window. She took a look at Xeno before she aimed her right hand at him and sent a wind blade at his throat, seconds later Xeno slid to the ground with blood cutting out his throat.

"Xeno!" The woman screamed, he was about to move forward, forgetting all about Harry's warning when she was hit with a body bind from behind.

"Nice job brats." The supervisor said as he walked down the stairs with his hand on the shoulder of a young blonde girl who screamed when she saw her father. Harry looked at the girl, she was an odd looking girl with pale skin and radish earrings, she looked around his age and had a thin face and dirty blonde hair. "You two will actually be allowed to eat today."

"Daddy!" The girl cried.

"Luna run!" The woman shouted.

"Mummy!" Luna, the young girls creamed and tried to run toward her but didn't get far before the supervisor stunned her.

"Brats." The supervisor said, rolling his eyes as Luna's unconscious body fell to the floor.

"So now we erase their memories and go?" Harry asked.

"Erase their memories?" The supervisor scoffed. "Nah, we're killing them both."

"Nice." Chloe grinned.

"But they're not the targets." Harry argued. "We don't need to kill them."

"Don't be such a baby Harry." Chloe said, rolling her eyes.

"Look kid, no witnesses." The supervisor said before throwing a cutting curse at Mrs Lovegood's neck, a second later blood dripped out of her throat.

"Oh, I call dibs on this one." Chloe said as she skipped towards Luna, she kicked her onto her back. She aimed her hand at Luna's neck and as about to fire off a wind cutter when Harry grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

"No." Harry said, holding onto her wrist with a tight grip.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Chloe looked at him with disbelief.

"She's out, let's just modify her memories. We don't need to kill her!"

"But I want to kill her." Chloe argued what she thought was a fair point.

"Chloe no! This isn't evil old men, she's just a..." Harry never got to finish off his point as the supervisor clocked him on the side of the head with a right hook, it wasn't a full powered strike but It was enough to send him straight onto the floor with a headache and blurry vision.

"Guess what, you're not going to eat today or tomorrow," The supervisor said before turning to Chloe, "finish off the girl." He ordered before turning back to Harry. "You will be punished for this." He said, it was not just a statement but a promise.

Harry, through his blurry vision and intense pain managed to see an image of Chloe standing above Luna, just before a stunner hit him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 4.2K 79
What happens when the weasleys had another daughter but she wasn't like them at all What happens when a certain blonde boy becomes infatuated with h...
9.3K 337 17
An orphan arrives at Hogwarts. He has been bullied his entire life, is the heir to his family's legacy and a Dark Lord is out to get him. Follow Harr...
236K 7.1K 68
Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what he got was a damaged boy who has no inte...
155K 6.3K 50
by:temporal knight Published with permission 10 year old Harry finds a chest left by his mother with books on some of her favorite subjects. Discove...