Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

54

898 72 14
By Irish_Wolves

"His mask and wand are gone." Water said to Air.

"How did he do that?" Air asked.

"By destroying this." Water said before holding up a burnt ward stone. "This was the ward stone that blocked shadow creatures from entering. The boy is not only strong but also intelligent. His raven likely snuck in and took his things back."

"We underestimated him."

"Yes...yes we did."

"We will not do that again."

"No...no we will not." Water agreed. "But what shall we do now? Will we hunt the boy?"

"That's not up to us." Air replied. "But we'll find out soon. I'm starting to see why he wants the boy for his daughter, he defeated so many of our soldiers and managed to escape as well. He'd be a much better heir than Chloe."

"Indeed, while she has the skills and power necessary, she does not have what's needed to lead. There's a difference between being a fighter and being a warrior."

"Under our tutelage the boy could be great, greater than he already he is. He is capable of so much despite leaving Libra at such an early age."

"Indeed." Water nodded. "It's difficult to imagine so much power and strength in one so young. Yet it is foolish to deny that it is there. Those who have underestimated the boy are now dead."

"Yes but we will not be joining those on the list that the boy has killed." Air responded. "We are not mere omegas, we are Alpha's."

"As was Earth." Water pointed out.

"Earth was not a proper Alpha," Air said in a dismissive voice. "She was able to beat some betas and only ascended to alpha ranks thanks to knowing the right person."

"True." Water agreed. "Do you think he'll be angry with her death?"

"I think that he will either rage and order the boy to be killed or he will laugh and decide that he had definitely made the right choice with Potter."

"I'd lean more to the second." Water said. "It is possible that he may want to make the boy an Alpha, likely the fire Alpha."

"Hmm, perhaps." Air nodded. "It is a possibility. The boy has already proven himself capable and has proven that it is difficult to stop him if he is properly motivated."

"Yes, I've never really seen another person willing to shred their skin just to escape." Water said in an ironically dry way. "But now that I think about it, I believe the boy used water to heal his skin."

"That's an advanced technique." Air frowned, even though you couldn't see it because of his mask.

"He is an advanced boy." Water shrugged. "Other than myself there are not many people who know that technique."

"There are not many that could comfortably stand in fiendfyre either." Air replied. "The boy is a mystery."

"He might also be the future of Libra," Water replied. "I'm not sure if we've seen all the boy is capable of yet. Do we know all of his techniques? If we do then do we know all the ways he could use them? A fighter is one thing, a survivor is a problem, an intelligent survivor is worse."

"I agree," Air agreed. "but it doesn't matter if he is a survivor or even a dark lord, Libra gets them all eventually."

"How is he doc?" Sirius asked when a healer entered the room. Currently, he along with Bellatrix, Fleur and Delphi were sat in a private hospital room where Harry was asleep on a hospital bed.

"Well the results have shown that there is a small amount of internal damage, his skin has also healed up nicely thanks to the creams we've applied, even around the wrists, which I'm still finding hard to believe with what happened. We'll put some more cream on a little bit latter but we won't need too much. The main problem is with the missing foot."

"You don't say?!" Bellatrix said in a sarcastic and angry voice.

"We've had to seal it up, once he wakes we can offer a fake foot if that's what he wants."

"What about..." Delphi began only to be cut off by a small groan coming from the bed, every head in the room snapped to Harry who was slowly opening his eyes.

"Did anyone get the number of the train that hit me?" Harry groaned.

"Harry!" Everyone in the room cried out in happiness and rushed towards him and began hugging him.

"Now, now please calm down." The Healer said as he made his way through to Harry. "Don't want to hurt the poor boy."

"Doc," Sirius said, stopping the doctor from getting closer. "Does healer-patient confidentiality apply?"

"What?" The healer blinked in confusion.

"If Harry has something related to his body that he doesn't want to tell anyone then would you keep it a secret?" Delphi asked.

"Why...yes...yes of course."

"Good, douse him." Bellatrix said, Fleur aimed her wand at Harry and fired a small jet of water at him.

"What are you doing?!" The healer demanded just as Fleur cut off the water, he was about to say something when he saw the water shift along Harry's body, he watched as the water sank into his skin and began healing all of his bruises and scratches. "That's amazing!" He said in an awed voice.

"What about his foot?" Delphi asked.

"Yeah...don't think I'm getting that back." Harry said as he sat up. "Healing skin and repairing damage is one thing but I can't grow back an entire foot. Got to settle with a replacement."

"Well...I was just telling your family about getting you one." The healer said.

"Not needed." Harry said as Shadow flew into the room with Harry's wand, he dropped the wand on Harry's lap as he landed on Harry's shoulder and began rubbing his head against Harry's. "I missed you too boy." Harry said as he picked up his wand.

"What are you doing?" The healer asked just as Harry waved his wand. Seconds later a silver foot appeared where Harry's left foot used to be. To the amazement of the rest the foot began wriggling its toes.

"Replacement foot...done." Harry said.

"What spell is that?" The healer asked.

"One of Salazar Slytherin's spells." Harry answered. "Now can you keep my secrets or should we just remove your memories?"

"That's...not necessary." The healer said as he cast several diagnostic spells. "You look fine but I'd prefer if you stay here for testing."

"That's not..."

"Just a few hours please." The healer said.

"Fine." Harry sighed.

"Good, I'll give you all some time alone." The healer said before making his way out.

"Oh you brave, brave man." Fleur said as she kissed him. "You were brilliant Arry, absolutely amazing."

"Yes, my little warrior." Bellatrix said as she hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"Glad you're alright Prongslet." Sirius said as he ruffled Harry's hair.

"Me too." Delphi added.

"Thanks guys." Harry smiled. "I miss anything important?"

"Not really." Sirius shrugged as he and Delphi sat down in their seats along with Bellatrix, Fleur would've done the same had Harry not pulled her hand and had her sit in bed with him. He kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "We just spent our time worrying about you."

"Sorry about that." Harry replied.

"You lost a foot, consider yourself more than forgiven." Bellatrix said as she stroked his hair. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "if I'm being honest then I will admit that I expected much worse damage than what's already happened. I am lucky that the quality of Libra has declined."

"What do you mean?" Delphi asked.

"I fought an Alpha, the old Alpha's would have chewed me up and spat me out like nothing."

"Well maybe the stories about them were exaggerated." Sirius offered.

"Of that I have no doubt but she was still weaker than an Alpha should be." Harry yawned. "Anyway, that's a problem for another day."

"Are you serious about this?!" Theodore Nott junior demanded.

"Yes I am Nott." Malfoy replied in a calm voice. "Potter killed my father and I want revenge. I've heard he's in hospital Nott."

"So?"

"He's missing a foot and had just fought through a bunch of assassins."

"Exactly!" Nott hissed. "We, everyone in Britain, has either seen or heard how he not only escaped through chains by ripping his own skin but also managed to fight and kill a large amount of trained assassins! He even killed a few with a primitive weapon like a bow! What chance do you think you have!"

"He's damaged Nott! He's been weakened and that means he's easier to kill!"

"Perhaps but he always been damaged Malfoy! Look at his face! Plus I don't know if you've ever heard but a wounded animal if far more dangerous! Before Potter was holding back, but if he's been injured then he is less likely to do so! I don't fancy getting burnt worse than Potter!"

"All we have to do is go in and kill him!" Malfoy said in an exasperated voice. "It's not that hard."

"If it's not that hard then you do it on your own." Nott said. "I am not interested in going after the guy who not only killed ninety percent of the death eaters but was also capable of battling the dark lord himself! The fact that Potter could last a minute against him makes Potter far too dangerous for the likes of us!"

"So that's it?!" Malfoy demanded in a furious voice. "He killed your father!"

"My father was an abusive idiot! He was going to die one way or the other and I have no interest in joining him in death until I am at least eighty! So excuse me Malfoy but you can do this on your own!"

"You filthy stupid..." Malfoy reached for his wand but was stopped as Nott already had his out and pressed the tip against Malfoy's neck.

"I could've killed you by now," Nott said in a calm voice "and I wouldn't last more than thirty seconds against Harry Potter if he didn't hold back. Think about that." Nott said as he lowered his wand but kept it ready in case.

Malfoy scowled before storming off, he didn't care what Nott said. As far as he was concerned Potter was weakened and it was long past time for Potter to be removed.

"Albus!" Moody barked as he arrived outside Dumbledore's cell, he looked inside and bit back his first response.

He looked at Dumbledore who looked much more thinner than he usually did, he wasn't wearing his usual bright robes or hat either. Instead he was wearing stripy grey prison uniform that looked one size too big for him and showcased how skinny he was. Dumbledore's face was also different. Now he looked gaunt and tired, there was no twinkle in those exhausted blue eyes, his long hair and beard was flattened along with being much more dirtier than before.

"A...Alastor?" Dumbledore asked, his voice different from his lack of speaking. "What are you doing?"

"The Potter boy had a confrontation with Libra," Mad-Eye said as he leaned against the cell. "Figured you'd want to know. Libra had kidnapped him and held him prisoner."

"Truly?" Dumbledore gasped.

"Yep, they showed him on the mirror thingamajigs, but then Potter escaped."

"How?"

"Read my mind," Moody said. "it would be easier to just show you."

Dumbledore have a small nod before staring into Moody's one eye and viewing everything that happened. He watched as Harry escaped his chain by tearing his skin, he saw Harry fight through a small army of Libra soldier/assassins before fighting against one that was an 'Alpha'. Dumbledore assumed that she was called an Alpha for a reason and was proven right when she fought against Harry. He watched as Harry managed to escape the island before leaving Moody's mind.

"My goodness." Dumbledore whispered to himself.

"So..." Moody said. "What do you want to do about it?"

"What?" Dumbledore said in a quiet voice as he looked up at Dumbledore.

"What do you want to do about this?" Moody asked. "About Potter and Voldemort."

"Alastor, my old friend," Dumbledore breathed. "I must confess. I do not plan to do anything."

"You're not?" Alastor blinked in surprise.

"Before my incarceration I had a meeting with my brother," Dumbledore replied. "I remember him talking about how I didn't know when to meddle and when to stay away."

"Really?" Alastor said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes," Dumbledore said with a small and weak chuckle. "I knew he was right, he told me how I made mistakes and pointed out a few of my major ones. Including the ones I made with Grindelwald and Voldemort. I've been here for a short time but the dementor, horrid creatures that they are, have made it so every memory of mine is much clearer to me than before. I could have stopped Gellert at any time, but I didn't because I let my emotions and feelings get the best of me despite the fact that I've disregarded the feelings of others during my quest for 'the greater good'."

"But you stopped him in the end." Moody argued.

"The end could've come much quicker." Dumbledore argued back. "And then...there was Voldemort. I knew him before he became a dark lord, his name was Tom Riddle Junior, it was I who had introduced him to the magical world when I was still just a transfigurations teacher. I was aware of his hatred of muggles but I didn't do anything as I had thought that it would die down. Every year he requested the headmaster of Hogwarts at the time to allow him to stay at Hogwarts, but I had convinced the headmaster to send him back because I thought it would get rid of his hatred of muggles, it turned out it only increased it.

I could've stopped him before he went too far but I thought that he would stop, that he would redeem himself. He didn't. And then...then came Harry."

"The Potter boy."

"Yes," Dumbledore said in a sad voice. "when his parents had died I had placed him with his muggle relatives. I knew that Lily did not get along with them but at the time I believed that it was truly the best for him to be placed there. I had hoped that Lily's sister would get over her hatred of magic and I didn't check on Harry once, in fact I believed that he was still with them until he received his Hogwarts letter and I found him in an orphanage much like Tom Riddle.

Now that I look back I believe that I was trying to prove something to myself. I knew it was possible for Harry to not be loved, I didn't expect abuse, but I didn't fully expect him to be loved. I suppose I wanted to prove that Tom was not my fault by placing Harry with muggles as well, I turned one boy into a dark lord and I pushed the other into the life of an assassin. Me and Harry have argued many times about many different things. I wanted Harry to be my champion of the light, he disagreed and wanted to be himself and all that entails.

I've looked back and saw that I have made so many mistake, some small and others quite large. I can't make more, even if I wasn't in Azkaban."

"Albus, I get what you're saying but it's possible that you could get out."

"I don't think I should." Dumbledore shook his head. "I need you to do something."

"What?"

"Get those who are still willing to fight and go to Harry Potter." Dumbledore said.

"The Potter boy?" Moody asked with disbelief. "The same one you've been wanting to stop because you thought he was dark?"

"He is dark, of that I have no doubt, but he is also the only hope left against Voldemort and the only one who can fight Libra. Harry has always said that he only intends to have a peaceful life once Voldemort and Libra are no longer problems. I had never believed him, but I think now might be a good time to see if he will keep his word."

"You're really giving up?" Moody asked in a soft voice.

"I will soon be going off to the next great big adventure. I have made plenty of mistakes and I think it's time I finally rest."

"Mother," Draco said to Narcissa Malfoy, his mother. "I will do it today."

"Do what?" Narcissa asked.

"I will avenge father today!" Malfoy smiled widely, he looked at his mother, expecting to see her smile.

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow. "And how do you expect to do that?"

"Potter has been weakened," Malfoy responded. "I've heard he had lost a foot, he has been weakened. I will finish him off."

"Oh, and what then?" Narcissa frowned.

"What do you mean?" Malfoy blinked.

"What are you going to do if you manage a miracle and are able to kill Harry Potter? How are you not going to Azkaban?"

"What do you mean 'miracle'?!" Draco demanded, ignoring the second part of her words.

"Draco, the boy killed so many assassins after escaping a cell that he was tortured in, haven't you considered the possibility that he will kill you?"

"He's weakened, and I am a Malfoy, I will..."

"Being a Malfoy did not help your father." Narcissa cut him off.

"What is wrong with you?!" Draco shouted. "It's like you don't even care that dad's dead! It's like you didn't even love him!"

"That's because I didn't!" Narcissa shouted, surprising Draco. "Your father was an arrogant, cruel man and the only reason I was ever married to him was because my parents made me!"

"What?"

"Draco I've spent years trying to get you to stop acting like your father but you never listened! You're father was not a great man! A rich one and influential one yes, but not a great one. The dark lord just wanted him for his money, and your father was an idiot who didn't take his chance to surrender. You looked up to your father so much, despite all my complaints, and you still do it even now when your father ended up getting killed."

"Potter's father got killed but..."

"Potter's father got killed because he was trying to protect his wide and son, your father would not do that. He saw me as a trophy to show off and you as his heir. If you were born a girl he wouldn't care for you, if you were a second child then he would barely care. You were only valued as an heir, not a son! Please! Don't go after Potter on this suicide mission!" Narcissa said as she placed her hands on Draco's shoulder. "Please don't do this! We can still enjoy our lives, please just..."

Narcissa stumbled back, a red slap mark on her face, she looked at Draco with wide eyes.

"You filthy blood traitor whore!" Malfoy spat as he looked at her in disgust with hatred in his eyes. "You should have been glad that father thought you were worthy of being in the house of Malfoy!" Malfoy raised his hand and tried to strike her again, but was shocked when she caught his hand.

"Draco," She said in a low voice with narrowed eyes. "this is your last chance. If you go through with this then you will die today. If you're expecting me to hate Potter for it then I won't, as he's has kept you alive on my behalf!"

"What?!" Malfoy yanked his hand away.

"His guardian is my sister you idiot!" Narcissa hissed. "We talk, when Harry started hunting death eaters I knew that he would eventually go after the death eaters in Hogwarts and I knew that you would join no matter what I say. I talked with Harry and he said that he would not kill you as long as you don't attack him. He will not hunt you down Draco but the second that you go after him you are fair game! I'm asking you as a mother, please don't do this!"

"You are my mother no longer!" Malfoy glared at her before walking away.

"I'm not your mother?" She called out, causing him to stop and look at her. "You've never loved me despite all that I've done. Your father wanted to send you to Drumstrang where everything would be cold and you'd have no influence from your father and learn to be a man on your own, I told him no because I had worried for you. I am the one who always reminded your father about your birthdays, I was the one who sent you letters simply because you were my son. I never asked you to act like me and I've always tried to make you the best version of yourself despite the fact that you never listened to me. Despite all that, I am not your mother?"

"No!" Malfoy said without hesitation. "You are nothing more than a filthy blood traitor and when I get back I will kick you out of this house!" Malfoy said before storming away.

Narcissa's eyes watered before tears began pouring out, she slowly collapsed onto her knees. Resigning herself to the fact that today she would lose her son one way or another.

"I like it when you take care of me." Harry smiled at Fleur who was sat next to his hospital bed, she smiled at him while stroking his hair. The others had gone off to get some food and give the two some privacy.

"I like taking care of you." She smiled back at him. "You're my handsome Arry." She said, leaning forwards and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"No," Harry said. "A little lower please."

"Lower huh?" She smirked before kissing him on the nose and looking at him with an innocent expression.

"Just a bit more." Harry grinned.

"I think I understand." She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Please madam, can I have some more?" Harry whispered in a husky voice.

"You can have as much as you want and anything you want." She whispered bac in voice that could only be described as seductive.

The two began kissing again, Fleur ran her hands through Harry's hair while he ran his left hand through hers while placing his right on her back. The two kept going for several seconds, when Harry heard the door open. He was tempted to ignore it but a healthy level of paranoia along with a need to always know what was around him forced him to break. His eyes widened when he saw a person in a skull mask, not a Libra soldier, but a death eater.

Fleur stood up and turned to face whoever it was just as that person raised their wand, Harry pushed Fleur away while also rolling off the bed in time to avoid a spell that would've been deadly. The bed was damaged and sent Harry flying backwards, Harry landed on the floor just as the person in the death eater mask walked in.

"Scared Potter?!" One voice shouted, one that Harry recognised.

"Malfoy, you blonde prick, how's daddy?" Harry taunted.

"Better now that he's going to be avenged by his son!"

"Funny," Harry said. "you think you can do anything against me when your dad ran away from me like a scared muggle child would run from a death eater? He didn't say anything, he was too scared to even utter his last words before the light left his eyes." Harry said, purposefully getting Malfoy angry. If he was smart then he'd try and end it quick, if he was angry then he'd want to make Harry suffer and that gave Harry a better chance of escaping.

"Crucio!" Malfoy shouted, Harry rolled out of the way just as Draco sent a cutter at him. Harry raised his left foot and blocked the cutter with his silver foot. Malfoy's eye widened upon seeing Harry's silver foot, Draco did not expect a Harry Potter with two feet.

"Crabbe! Goyle!" Malfoy screamed for the only two people willing to actually join him on this mission. Crabbe and Goyle entered and were about to fire when both of their wands were ripped out of their hands before two stunners hit them thanks to Fleur.

Malfoy looked at the shooter and saw that there was another person in the room. He was about to fire at her when Harry grabbed him and threw him away from Fleur. Fleur grabbed Harry's wand and tossed it to harry.

"Thanks babe." Harry said before casting a disarming spell at Malfoy, Malfoy's wand shot out of his hand as the force pushed him backwards enough for him to crash against the window and crack it. "Did your mother not tell you about my promise? I said that I'd kill you if you attacked me."

"I don't care what that whore says!" Malfoy glared at Harry. "You killed my father."

"I know, at first I thought he was your mother because of the long hair but then I saw his fugly face." Harry replied. "I gave no regrets killing your father because he would've done the same to me and my family if he had the chance. Now because I like your mother I'm giving you one last chance, surrender now or die."

"Screw you Potter!" Malfoy roared before he pulled out another wand, a back up wand. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Malfoy shouted. Harry ducked the spell just as Fleur cast a bone breaker that struck Malfoy's wand arm and caused him to drop his wand.

"You see Malfoy it's hard to kill someone who's better than you, even harder when there's two people better than you." Harry said while shooting Fleur a grin.

"You fucking slut!" Malfoy screamed in pain and rage at Fleur. "You stupid bitch! I'll kill you! You..."

Malfoy was cut off by a blasting curse that sent him flying out the window. Harry calmly walked up to the window, knowing that they were quite high up, he leaned his head out and looked down. He saw Malfoy, his eyes were open but his body was unmoving as blood poured out of his head.

"Shouldn't have insulted my girlfriend." Harry said before turning to Fleur who rushed towards him and hugged him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Fleur asked as she looked over him with concern.

"I'm sad that I had to kill him, not because he was a good person. But his mother is. I hope she understands that he wouldn't give up."

"I do." A voice said, the two turned to see Narcissa standing in the doorway along with two aurors and Bellatrix, Sirius and Delphi. "I understand." She said, tears dripping down her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.1K 68
Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what he got was a damaged boy who has no inte...
172K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...
237K 7.5K 32
a sword, a boggart, a phoenix, A Psychopathic Future Dark Wizard? As Hermione Granger is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, she accidental...
9.3K 337 17
An orphan arrives at Hogwarts. He has been bullied his entire life, is the heir to his family's legacy and a Dark Lord is out to get him. Follow Harr...