Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

51

895 66 6
By Irish_Wolves

"Greeting's Potter." Air Alpha said.

"Wagwan." Harry replied as he stood while wearing his mask and the clothes he wore the last time he was here.

"Wagwan?" Earth repeated.

"I felt like mixing it up." Harry shrugged. He looked around and found himself in the same room as the last few times he had met up with the three Alpha's, except this time there was one major difference. He could see nobody else in the room besides himself and the three alpha members. He was tempted to send a burst of air into the room to build an image of everything in his mind and catch any shapes he might have missed but he felt like that would be a bad idea when in the presence of the three alphas, especially the one who specialises in air techniques.

"Well, at least you're not boring." Water said in an ironically dry tone.

"Why am I here anyway?" Harry asked. One day he had simply returned home to find a Libra letter waiting for him, telling him to come for another meeting. He wasn't sure what the meeting was about as he had agreed to complete the task and had already taken out a huge amount of death eaters. He knew that they weren't going to complain about that, after all he was going after an entire army on his own.

"We want to discuss your mission." Air said. "Mission report now."

"You know that a 'please' would be appreciated?" Harry replied. "As for my mission report, I've got basically every death eater either in a graveyard or in Azkaban and the few that aren't will be in one of them in soon enough."

"What of Dumbledore?" Water asked. "You had something to do with him, didn't you?"

"I gave the old man plenty of warnings to stay out of my way, he didn't listen." Harry replied. "I was fine with ignoring him until he tried to get in the way of my mission."

"You could've killed him." Earth replied.

"Yeah but that wouldn't have been as fun." Harry responded. "He kept trying to turn me into his little hero, he kept calling me evil and now he's the one rotting in jail and being hated by nearly every person in the country."

"Very well," Air nodded after exchanging a glance with the other two Alpha's. "after some extensive discussions, it has been decided that you no longer have to complete your mission."

"Are you sure? I want to go for the record for killing death eaters and I am very close." Harry said, using humour to disguise the thought he was having. Why on Earth would they want him to stop? Libra wasn't known for simply stopping before the enemies were all dealt with, there must have been some reason for it. The first reason he could think of was Voldemort making a deal with Libra which was unlikely as Voldemort wouldn't beg and Libra wouldn't accept as he was the one who original killed their men. The second and more likely reason was that killing death eaters was just a test, but that lead to more questions like why would they test him like that?

"You already hold the record." Earth pointed out.

"Yeah but nobody can beat it if there are no more death eaters to kill." Harry argued.

"The boy has a point." Water admitted.

"The boy does, now about the boy's question, the boy wanted to know if he still has to stop killing death eaters because the boy is still more than willing to kill them." Harry replied. "Also the boy will stop referring to himself as the boy from now." Harry added.

"Quite sure, you do not need to hunt eaters anymore though we would not object if you still chose to do so." Water responded. "But first, we need to discuss your relationship with Libra."

"What is there to discuss?" Harry asked. "I want nothing to do with you all, we are also even since the mission is over. Now you lot kindly do whatever the fuck you want, just don't interfere in my life and we're golden."

"You can't just leave Libra." Earth replied.

"You can't just survive the killing curse or fight Voldemort yet I've done both." Harry countered. "Look I don't want to be part of your little thing, just let me go and kill Voldemort and live my life."

"I'm afraid we can't do that," Air replied in a calm voice. "you see we have something special that we want, and it'll work better with you."

"Bring her in." Earth shouted. Harry calmly turned when the doors behind him opened, one lone figure walked in before they shut again. The figure was one of a female around his age, black pony tailed hair along with blue eyes and a thin face that wasn't covered with a mask.

"Hi Harry." She said with a bright smile.

"Chloe," Harry frowned. "guess it was too much to hope that I'd never see you again."

"Ah come on, you missed me really." She said as she walked towards him, arms spread out for a hug. As she reached into hug him, Harry sidestepped out of the way.

"Don't touch me." Harry said in a warning tone.

"You're still rude." Chloe frowned.

"Don't just come here and act like things are still the same as when we were kids." Harry glared at her from under his mask. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She pouted.

"Go to hell." Harry answered. "What are you doing here?"

"She is here at our request." Water said.

"You see you are far too valuable to lose." Air added.

"Libra wants you, and what Libra wants, Libra gets." Earth said next.

"What does this have to do with Chloe?" Harry asked impatiently.

"Chloe is the daughter of Libra." Air replied.

"Must have been one heck of an orgy." Harry said, thinking about how many member there were in Libra.

"No, he means my father is in charge of Libra." Chloe smiled at him. "And he's technically the only one with a higher ranking than the alphas."

"Good for him," Harry said in a bored voice, though he actually filed that information away for later. "what does it have to do with me?"

"Daddy wants you to be his heir!" Chloe said in an excited voice.

"...what?..." Was Harry's intelligent response.

"He wants you to be his heir," Chloe repeated. "that means we can get married and rule Libra! Isn't that great?!"

"I have several adjectives in mind but great is not one of them." Harry responded before turning to Libra. "I just want to say...the fuck?"

"He wants you to be his heir! It's a great honour." Chloe said.

"One that I'm refusing." Harry replied as he turned to walk out. He began walking but stopped when he heard the Chloe speak.

"Aw, that's a shame." She said in a sweet voice. "Are you perhaps refusing because of that French tart?" Harry stopped walking. "Perhaps I could pay her a visit?"

Harry turned to her in an instant and rushed towards her, he leaped into the air and reared his fist back with the intent of punching her in the face. She dodged his first strike by stepping to the side, she tried to hit him in the face with a roundhouse kick, Harry ducked under the kick then pushed her away with his shoulder. He tackled her as she tried to maintain her balance and took her to the floor, he reared his fist back to punch her when he was struck from the side.

Harry was sent flying off of her and quickly rolled to his feet, he saw the three Alpha's standing alongside Chloe. Earth was lowering her foot while Air was glaring at him and Water was helping Chloe up.

"Last chance." Chloe smirked. "Come and join willingly or else."

"Screw you!" Harry shouted before tossing a fire ball at the group.

Earth raised a hand and slapped the fireball away, Air flicked a finger in Harry's direction and sent a wind blade at Harry. Harry raised a wind shield, but Air's blade easily smashed through his shield and cut him on the side of his body, causing him to yelp out in pain. Water aimed his palm at Harry, before Harry could say or do anything he felt his body stiffen, Water moved his fingers and Harry felt himself pushed onto his knees as his hands were brought behind him like he was in handcuffs.

"Do you like that?" Chloe asked as she slowly walked up to Harry. "It's an ancient water technique, controls all the fluids in your body so he can control you." She said as she removed his mask and knelt down in front of him. Harry tried moving but he couldn't. "The three behind me have mastered techniques that others in Libra couldn't dream of." She whispered as her hands slid up his chest and stopped on his shoulders. "Come on Harry, do you want this?" She said as she leaned closer.

"Go fuck yourself!" Harry growled.

"Don't worry, you'll change your mind soon." She said confidently before pecking him on the lips. Two seconds after she removed her lips Harry felt a large surge of pain in the back of his head and slipped out of consciousness.

"Fleur?!" Bellatrix blurted out in shock when Fleur suddenly appeared in their living room.

"What are you doing here?!" Sirius said as he and Bellatrix got up to greet the French witch.

"I don't know," Fleur admitted. "I was relaxing and reading a book when Shadow suddenly appeared and pulled me into some shadows and I ended up here."

"Whoa!" Delphi said as she came into the room in the same fashion as Fleur. "What the hell's going on? Shadow just pulled me out of my room."

"I don't know." Bellatrix admitted just as Shadow came back and dropped an envelope on the table.

"It's a howler." Sirius aid when the envelope began rising and transformed so it had a mouth.

"Hi guys," Harry's voice came out of the howler. "this is an emergency howler that I've prepared. Shadow knows to give you this howler if something bad has happened while I'm at Libra. I want you to know that if you're hearing this then I'm probably still alive because if you weren't then you'd have been hearing the 'dead howler' that I had left. I'm just letting you now in case I do eventually end up dead, I don't want you all to do anything. I know you're all probably thinking you can help in some way but you can't.

Even Shadow can't help, Libra will stop him with their wards. I just want you all to know that I love you, I will never make a promise that I don't think I could keep. But I promise you all that I will do my best to survive just for you all. If I die, all I ask is that you all live your lives and enjoy them for my sake. Delphi, you're brilliant and I love you sis. No matter how much you annoy me, you're my first true friend besides Shadow and if I come back from whatever shit I'm in then I hope that one day I can walk you down the aisle.

Sirius, you're the best godfather ever. I know we've missed some years but I don't blame you for that. We've both made mistakes in life, neither of us are perfect. But I know that mum and dad are probably happy with you, at least I'm guessing so, I know I am. Thanks and I'm only going to say the following once, you are without doubt the best 'dogfather' ever.

Bellatrix, you are without doubt the most brilliant woman of your age. If anyone dares to treat you any less than the brilliant woman you are then you take your wand and hex the shit out of them. I wouldn't have survived as long as I have if not for you and Delphi. The first time I burnt you, I expected you to kill me. You didn't though, I don't know what was wrong with you at first. But then I realised that you were just better than me, I grew up trying to be as brilliant as you but I don't think I'd ever be that good.

I looked up to you, ignore the ignorant masses. You're brilliant and I will haunt the first fucker who says otherwise.

Fleur, as for you, what can I say? You're physical beauty is probably only surpassed by your inner beauty and yes I can't believe I just said that. I don't need a lot of words for you, I love you, never doubt that. I don't plan to die but if I do then I don't want you to promise to you'll always be happy. Just promise that you'll try.

I don't plan to die so you'll probably not have to keep that promise. I just want you all to know it's a possibility that I will die but I promise to do my best to survive. Goodbye for now."

"Arry!" Fleur's hands covered her mouth as tears poured out of her eyes, if she looked around then she would've noticed that she wasn't just the only one with tears.

"AAAAARRRGGHHHH!" Harry screamed as all of his nerves suddenly felt like they were on fire, the pain yanking him out of unconsciousness. Ten seconds later the torture curse was lifted, Harry was left panting as he quickly began looking around the room. He saw that he was in a dark room, he quickly changed that to a dark jail cell when he saw the cell bar doors in front of him. There was a small light coming from each side of the room, he could feel very small amounts of heat coming from each so he believed they were candles.

The walls were likely a dark colour but he could barely see thanks to how tired his eyes were and the fact that the candle light was very small. He felt a strap around each wrist and ankle, he looked down and his eyes widened upon seeing the brown and old wooden chair that he was strapped into. His wrists strapped to the armrests while his ankles were strapped to the legs. He tried to get out but the straps were too strong and barely moved at all, leaving him to believe that spells were placed on the chair.

"You alright?" A voice said from behind him, one Libra man walked around from behind him and stopped in front of him. "How are we doing?"

"I've been better." Harry said as he glared at the man. Harry had also become aware of the fact that he no longer had any clothes on the top half of his body, he could feel the splinters from the chair on his back.

"I've been given orders," The Libra man said. "to torture you until you agree to Libra's terms."

"We'll be here for a while then." Harry retorted. "Because I am never agreeing to their terms."

"It doesn't matter to me if you do or not." The Libra man replied. "My job is merely to torture you and keep going unless you agree. Now, my name is Derrick, I shall be your torturer for the evening."

"You don't have any friends do you?" Harry said with a small shake of his head.

"Not yet, but perhaps in the future. I know you're probably tempted to try and escape but don't bother, the chair prevents you from using magic."

"I know dickweed, it's not my first rodeo." Harry said interrupting. "Spell to make the chair unbreakable and no magic, I get it.

"Very well." Derrick said, looking disappointed that he wouldn't be allowed to explain. "Now today we shall be dealing with the cruciatus curse. Not very original but it gets the job done. But first...there are a few things that need to be done." Derrick said as he pulled out a knife. "What do you think I'm going to do with this knife?" He asked like a teacher in a classroom.

"Is it too much to hope you simply just go and shove it down your throat?" Harry asked as he scowled at him.

"This is a cursed knife used by curse breakers, cuts through anything and cuts leaves permanent marks. Got this one from India, isn't that fascinating?" He asked as he leaned down and aimed the knife at Harry's chest. Harry meanwhile had focussed on just one part of what the man said, curse breaker knives were known to help curse breakers get through objects and traps with spells.

"If you're going to torture me then get it over with before I fall asleep." Harry replied as he looked Derrick right in the eye. "What? You need permission from someone? You scared? Squeamish? If you're going to hurt me then hurt me, just know that when I get out of here, I will kill you."

"A fighter, you'll break just like the others." Derrick said as he placed the knife on Harry's left pec, he cut down in a straight line as his other hand placed it self other Harry's mouth to muffle the pain. "Did I forget to mention that it's also enchanted to increase pain? Silly me." He said in a childlike voice before cutting across, he pulled the knife away, leaving an L on Harry's chest. "Are you still going to kill me?" Derrick asked in a mocking tone once he removed his hand.

"asafiawisa." Harry spoke in an inaudible voice as his looked down to the floor, breathing heavily.

"What?" Derrick blinked.

"asprias gos fiaawaasa" Harry spoke again, Derrick could barely hear anything coming from his mouth because his voice was too quiet.

"What are you saying?" Derrick asked as he leaned in closer.

"I was saying you're stupid." Harry said before quickly leaned forward and bit down on Derricks ear, causing Derrick to yelp out in pain. Derrick powered through the pain and punched him in the stomach but Harry refused to let go, Derrick slammed the knife into Harry's right leg. Harry's jaw tightened and he put more force into bite, he pulled like a dog would with a toy, after a few seconds he let go and headbutted Derrick in the side of his neck.

As Derrick stumbled back Harry pushed his leg up into the air so it was closer to his hand, he quickly yanked the knife out of his leg. The action was followed by a quick scream of pain that had come from the sudden removal of the knife. Harry turned the knife around and cut through the thin straps on his hand. Once Derrick had recovered Harry managed to cut the other strap. Derrick pulled his wand out and fired at Harry, Harry ducked the spell and flicked the knife at Derrick when Derrick began moving closer.

The knife pierced through Derrick's leg, causing him to stumble forwards and closer to Harry. Harry struck him in the throat with his right hand hand before pulling him closer, he slammed his left index finger into Derrick's right eye. Derrick let out a scream of pain which only increased when Harry used his right hand to yank out the knife, he quickly pulled out his finger and placed his left hand on the back of Derrick's neck to keep him still. He cut Derrick's throat before shoving him away.

He cut the last strap as Derrick fell to the floor, blood pouring out of his neck. Two more Libra men came in, Harry quickly threw the knife at one of them, hitting him right in the chest and causing him to stumble into the other. Harry shot an air blade at the second ones leg before rolling towards Derrick's body, he picked up the wand that Derrick had dropped after dying and shot two killing curses at them, killing them both. He had taken a few steps forward when a large burst of fire shot in from the door, the fired didn't burn him but the impact sent him flying back.

He crashed against the wall before behind him before sliding down to the ground, he coughed violently just before he felt his body stiffen and straighten from the effect of a body bind.

"Take him to the other cell and tie him to the wall!" One voice ordered seconds before Harry's world went black once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.5K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
236K 7.1K 68
Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected a saviour, what he got was a damaged boy who has no inte...
Apex By L.W

Fanfiction

268K 10.3K 52
By:Justbored21 Published with permission Harry has spent years pretending to be someone he was not, but in his fourth year he had finally had enough...
867K 21.6K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...