"with my own hands." || radio...

By unknown_marshal

THIS IS BASED OFF OF A RADIOAPPLE COMIC! IM NOT A PRO WRITER, IM PRETTY DECENT SO EXCUSE THE LACK OF MY VOCAB... More

The Greetings
Accidents~
UPDATE!! (NOT A CHAPTER)
Fantasies..
"I Know."
Visions
"guess who's back."
UPDATE.. (NOT A CHAPTER)
bad news. (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Lou To Your Lily
explanation (not a chapter)
I Understand.

Feelings?

3K 43 152
By unknown_marshal

~CHAPTER 3~

in alastors bedroom 6:48pm

lucifer was in deep sleep, meanwhile alastor had left the king sleep in his own bed. He was still in so much shocked by what just happened, his face felt hot and as he walk in the streets of hell he was dumbfounded, after walking for a while he finally arrived at the destination.

~cannibal town~

Alastor had come to cannibal town for help of an old friend of his. He walks through the crowd looking for the dear friend. A tall beautiful woman had spotted the radio demon from across the crowd, she was excited to see her best friend and so she immediately ran elegantly towards the deer.

Conversations~ :

Alastor|| my my is that rosie..

Rosie ||oh my stars! Do my eyes deceive me.. alastor? ALASTOR!

Rosie || oh! Where have you beenn

Alastor || oh you know haha. some work needed to be done at the hotel.

Rosie || the one you're working at? well then! Let's have some tea shall we. Ah! I've just got a really good offer from those outsiders haaa! I'm sure you'd wanna go for a trade as well!

Alastor || ah.. Ahaha! Well in that case I'd love to listen.

She sets up the table with some tea and biscuits and they both sat down.

Rosie || -sips tea- hm... Come now alastor what's with the face darling

Alastor || oh, well ive seemed to have catch some unknown feelings.. And I can't put my right mind on it.

Rosie || ah, dell details dear, details! Tell me what happened exactly.

Alastor || hm. Lucifer.. He-..we accidentally kissed and-

Rosie || -choked on her tea- hMph-! Wh-WHAT? Oh my- Im sorry for my reaction. What-what do you mean exactly..

Alastor || well! I was just about to say deer, lucifer and.. And I had accidentally kissed and, he fell asleep in my bedroom and he was sick so he's just in my bed but.. He dragged me into a cuddle.. I- rosie I don't know what to do.

Rosie|| the- the king of hell! Lucifer morningstar!?

Alastor || mm.. -nods- mhm.

Rosie || ah.. I see, you don't know what this feeling is don't you darling.

Alastor paused in hesitation.

Alastor || y... Yes.

Rosie || well, did you like it?

Alastor || that's the thing my deer, I dont know why I did.

Rosie || hmm.. Well would you like to see more of him then?

Alastor || is it bad I do.

Rosie || it appears to me that you've developed romantic feelings for him Al!

Alastor || romantic feelings..? well thank you for confirming it to me rosie.

-alastor felt his chest to be a lot less heavier-

Alastor || I suppose I should wait for the results if I really have developed romantic feelings.

Rosie || indeed!

~They talked for 2 hours~

Alastor || That was a good chat but I've got to go now old friend.

Rosie || awh lovely! Goodluck with the king my deer, and don't forget to tell me the news whenever something happens okay!

~3rd person~

Alastor stood up ending their wonderful tea party and walking off on the streets. He tries his best to forget about the whole incident while walking out of the town even though he didn't expect he'd develop a crush for someone he just met that fast, maybe- maybe it's the kiss and the cuddle? That's all right..? I mean sure the king helped the radio demon but it was... Just cause the king caused it himself right? There's no way this deer fell for THE king, whatever alastor brushed it off and shortly arrives at the hotel.

~At the hotel~

Alastor sat at the lobby just to be surprised by Charlie. Apparently Charlie had been waiting for alastor for a while now. "what did you do to my dad and where is he!?" she says as she turns into her demon form, he got startled by the anger of Charlie. "woah there deer. I suggest toning it town a little." he replies pointing his cane on his injured but treated wound by the alastor and rosie, rosie had helped the demon cover the wound up. Charlie had calmed down back to her normal form and felt bad immediately "oh alastor.. I'm sorry what happened to you..." "I've gotten into some accidents. And well I had to get it treated. " says the radio demon followed by a small annoyed chuckle. Charlie being worried felt bad "that's interesting alastor but what did you do to my dad? Where is he, nifty said he saw you both last at that old storage room and when I investigated there were blood stains.." the radio demon looked at her for a moment "well it was certainly not an angels blood is it. He's in my bedroom sound asleep and you should probably know, he's drunk and sick." Charlie was a shocked "your bedroom? Drunk?? My dad?? That seems a hit odd. Is he okay?" the radio demon clearly annoyed by this says "ugh. Yes deer, now why won't you go leave me alone while I take a rest and take your dad with you." as he rolls his eyes on Charlie. They all went in the elevator to go and see lucifer and as they arrive to the floor they saw that lucifer was hugging the pillow so tightly and even blushing bright red as a tomato. "a-alastor.." he says in his sleep. The group was shocked by this and their jaw were dropped down to the floor. They were all speechless and alastor was embarrassed by this "I- I think you should go with your father now Charlie. Come along, go get him. He doesn't know what he's doing." he says sweating and breathing heavily as he had a heavy feeling on his chest, his heart was pounding. "a-... I.. I think he should just stay here until he wakes up Al." Charlie says as the group walks off immediately. They were all speechless and surprised by the two.

Alastor didn't know how to explain but he puts his hand on his chest as his chest felt tight and heavy, his heart was racing so fast you could hear every beat of it. He dropped down on his knees turning completely hot and red, sweating in this weird feeling he has near his chest. He finally stands up and walked towards the end of his bed, he sat down and thought about it. Maybe if he gave it some time it'll eventually stop. Maybe the feeling in his chest would stop and it'd all be over, after all it was just an accident and his highness was drunk so what could've possibly the reason why they did other than it being an accident. He scoots over near lucifers upper body and puts his hand on lucifers cheeks, he gently touches them as his hands travel to the kings beautiful golden blonde hair. He gently pets him and stood up to go somewhere else, he didn't know where but all he knew was he couldn't think straight with him being in the same room as him so he decided to go somewhere else where he can take his mind off of things instead. He walked away from his room and went down to the lobby, he simply sits at the bar. As the bartender husk sees this he questioned "ya alright boss?" alastor puts his head on the counter and asked "why dear husker, can I just have the whiskey already." husk didn't have a word to say and understood the man quickly so he immediately makes the radio demon a glass of alcohol. The radio demon drinks this is in hopes everything would go back to normal. He drink throughout the night, until he falls asleep.

The residents walk in at the bar after some lessons and spotted alastor completely tired "well looks like somebody wanted a drink and forget night with that amount if alcohol. Ya think he's aight? The man's wasted" says the concerned angel dust, vaggie then follows with a "hes gonna be fine he's a grown man. Just let him be angel and let's go." Charlie responded to this reassuring angel dust "oh c'on vaggie he probably had a long day, don't be that harsh to him and plus. I'm- proud of him for taking care of my dad despite of the rivalry, maybe they do care for each other and that little fight was just.. Teasing?" "if you say so babe." vaggie says before kissing her girlfriend on the cheek. they chat more about the previous activity leaving alastor behind.

Husk let him sleep at the bar despite the taking all the space and decides to join the residence. Alastor woke up drunk from all of the alcohol he had just drank before falling asleep. He carelessly went into his bedroom being unaware the king was also in bed, he got into bed falling asleep quickly.

The king lucifer woke up from the sounds and movement of the radio demon and was finally sober, he was confused on why he's sleeping with the demon but the radio demon hugged him tight without the radio demon knowing lucifer had just woke up. He falls asleep and as he does the king was blushing hard and he couldn't keep himself from hugging the radio demon back. He didn't know why he hugged him he just did. He tried to talk to the deer "alastor..?" but the demon only shocked him by saying "luci.. Yes Mmhmm luci I mi- *hiccups* -issed you~" lucifer was turning red more and more by how alastor had been talking, he didn't know alastor was drunk

Conversation~ :

Alastor || luciferbhrmmmmm...

Lucifer || j-jesus Al.. what's going on

Alastor || baby~ mmnhmm.. How's. Ahhnnnmia

Lucifer || alastor I don't know what's with up with you.

Alastor || darling i- *hiccups* want your cuddles mmnghh once moree~~

Lucifer || i- I don't know what you're talking about! What nonsense have you dragged me into!!

Alastor || damn, fuck it.. Lucifer.

Lucifer ||w.. what- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! ALASTOR!? HELLO!?

-Alastor went silent for a bit-

Lucifer ||Al!? Tell me what's going on this instant!

~3rd person~

Alastor gripped onto lucifers waist tightly making them cuddle, they both felt hot and both were blushing hard. Lucifer didn't know how to deal with this and he hoped it'd be over so he just closed his eyes, soon enough they both fell asleep together while cuddling.

CONGRATS FOR READING 1820 WORDS BABY!!!
I added more to the story since I said I'll publish at 8:20 PST and I was late so ya ig that's bonus but hey it's a win win for the both of us ♡

-2 minutes after I published this update GAAHH ALREADY 2 VIEWERS AND I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND TYPINGS I APOLOGIZE, I'VE RE-READ AND FIXED THEM ALL (I THINK) SORRY AGAIN, IM SURE IT'S OKAY NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 644 11
So this is gay, if u don't like, don't read. It's also my first story lmao. Idk how this works but I'll try ig. The story is about Lucifer, king of h...
148K 5K 31
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, the king of hell slowly develops feelings for an annoying radio demon after a weekend stay at an amusement park. 【 Start: 02β€’15β€’24...
933K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...
106K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...