WALL-E's Guide to the Galaxy

By CRLStories

After saving the earth from Pollution WALL-E and EVE have been together for several months after they sent th... More

Chapter 2: Vogons.
Chapter 3: The Poetry.
Chapter 4: The Removal.
Chapter 5: The Heart of Gold

Chapter 1: The Commenced Demolition.

50 2 0
By CRLStories

Narrator: "The most extraordinary story of WALL-E's Guide to the Galaxy begins very simply. It begins with two robots."

In WALL-E's Truck, WALL-E wakes up and bumps into a wall and rolls to his treads, but they fell off and he tries to get them on like a slipper to a poor bloke in the morning.

EVE would wake up and floating in the air all fine but sees WALL-E really tired after waking up, so she giggled slightly.

Narrator: "Earth Robots perhaps but one knows about defending a friend with weaponry and advanced technology and one knows how to deal with trash more than anyone. Their names are WALL-E and EVE. WALL-E is a Trash Compacting Robot hence his name Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth class. And EVE, Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator is a Loyal Advanced Robot dedicated to do her task and complete her directives but when she met WALL-E it all changed. And now they head to the humans to see how things went off after that."

After several months since the humans first arrived on their home planet Earth after 700 years thanks to WALL-E and EVE they started cleaning the earth from its trash and they started farming to start fixing the planet again.

Captain McCrea: "EVE! WALL-E! I'm glad you made it! We are making an amazing progress! Look!"

The Axiom was nearly covered in vines and the kids and some of the adults were working on the plants, and they were a knee tall and growing small fruit starting to grow bigger.

EVE: "Ooh."

WALL-E: "Ohhh."

They say in amusement.

Captain McCrea: "Yeah. Still no pizza plants."

They'd tilt their heads at him confused.

Captain McCrea: "Anyways what brings you here? You're doing good?"

EVE held WALL-E by her side nodding happily and so did WALL-E.

Captain McCrea: "Oh. Good for you! You know... Ever wonder how bad it's gonna be right now?"

EVE and WALL-E tilt their heads.

Captain McCrea: "Honestly none at all."

He shrugged.

Narrator: "By a strange coincidence, "none at all" is exactly how much suspicion EVE and WALL-E had that two people skinny like an average human being walked to the captain one was wearing Pajama robes and one holds a towel and one of them is not really human, in fact, from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse."

Ford Prefect: "Captain? Captain!"

EVE aimed at them with her gun in defence.

Ford started his battle stance with his towel shouting gibberish.

Captain McCrea: "Woah Hey! Easy with the towel! Wait who are you?"

Ford Prefect: "Name's Ford and uh... this is my closest friend Arthur Dent."

Arthur Dent as he shakes his hand and said a bit nervously: "Hi. I'm... very charmed."

Arthur Dent whispered to Ford: "There's a floating egg robot. And a cube robot. What the hell is going on!?"

Ford Prefect: "I know but we need to warn them.

Arthur Dent: "Right. Y-Yeah, your right."

Captain McCrea: "Uh is he alright? He seems nervous.

Ford Prefect: "Oh yes, yes he's just nervous on something that's gonna happen very soon.

Captain McCrea: "And what is that exactly?"

Arthur Dent: "Uh..."

He clears his throat.

Arthur Dent: "The End of the Earth."

The captain chuckles and said jokingly: "And when's that huh?"

Ford Prefect: "About... 12 minutes. come on."

Ford, Arthur and Captain McCrea would walk to have a chat and EVE and WALL-E would be worried if they are telling the truth, so they followed them for a few minutes.

Captain McCrea: "So how did you guys meet?"

Ford Prefect: "It's quite a funny story."

There would be a flashback of Ford holding flowers and reached his hand out for a handshake in the middle of the road, Arthur was strolling down the street and saw him just standing there smiling so he saw a car drive towards him, so Arthur ran to him and pushed him out of the way.

Arthur Dent: "GET OUTTA THE WAY!"

They stared at the car and stared at each other.

Ford Prefect: "Hi."

Now the flashback ended.

Ford Prefect: "You didn't think it was a bit strange? I was trying to shake hands with car."

Captain McCrea: "Really? That's an interesting story."

Ford Prefect: "I thought cars were the dominant life form I tried to introduce myself."

Captain McCrea: "Life Form?"

Ford Prefect: "Yeah. Oh boy. What if I told you I'm not human. I was raised in a planet living somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse."

Captain McCrea: "From all the stuff I've seen that can't be true. So, wait what are you saying about the world ending?"

Arthur Dent: "Uhh... Yes, it's true the world is about to end."

EVE and WALL-E were shocked. They risked their lives trying to save the planet and bring the humans back and now it's about to be destroyed.

Captain McCrea said disappointingly: "No... No that can't be it. We just got here."

Ford Prefect: "I know but wait until they get here."

Captain McCrea: "Who?"

Ford Prefect: "You'll see..."

He looks at his blinking electronic device off his satchel.

Ford Prefect: "You got 2 minutes. Come on we should head back."

Captain McCrea: "What? Why?"

Ford Prefect: "We gotta warn them somehow!"

The two ran and the captain followed so did WALL-E and EVE and as they returned to the Axiom everyone was running into the Axiom as they saw a massive thing in the sky, wind was flying in every direction paper on the ground and dust flew everywhere, the captain was confused at first and EVE and WALL-E saw it and they were in shock. EVE widened her eyes in fear and WALL-E shrieked and hides behind EVE.

Ford Prefect: "Captain!"

Captain McCrea turned: "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!?"

Revealed to be a massive metallic square hovering near the Axiom.

Ford Prefect: "Yeow! They are ships from the Vogon Constructor Fleet! We've been trying to warn you all! Captain, you get in and lead them out of here!!"

Captain McCrea: "What!? But-"

Arthur Dent: "JUST DO IT!"

The captain had no choice but nodded slightly and walked to the Axiom stairs, but WALL-E and EVE stayed together for each other holding hands and they were in fear. But Ford raised his thumb and his ring started to emit an orange small beam to the ship.

Captain McCrea: "What are you doing!?"

Ford Prefect: "Hang on we're hitching a ride! We'll be alright! Just go!"

Meanwhile in the ship revealing a large hunchback green-ish alien holding a microphone resembling a hammer.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Um, People of Earth. This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Intergalactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you are probably aware, plans for the development of the outlying regions of the galaxy involve the building of a hyperspace express route through your star system. And your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition."

The captain ran to the bridge and activating the engines. The Axiom begins its ignition sequence. And everyone was screaming.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "There's no point in acting all surprised about it. The plans and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning office in Alpha Centauri for fifty Earth years. If you can't be bothered to take an interest in local affairs that's your own lookout."

He puts down his microphone.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all."

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz then turned to his vogons and said in his language: "Commence Demolition."

Ford proceeds to hold his thumb up with an orange beam emitting out of it and Arthur holds the robots and ford to bring them all in and The Axiom begins to take up and it ascends to the atmosphere. 

Vines start snapping off the ship and Captain McCrea was stunned at the height of the ship it was tall as the atmosphere. And as the captain saw the earth surrounded by thousands of the same Constructor Ships from the bridge window, he saw it for the last time before it disappeared in an instant.

Captain McCrea: "NO!"

He was devastated. He lost EVE, WALL-E, His home and the two men he just met, and he felt so much remorse for them.

Ford and Arthur would be on the bridge confused.

Arthur Dent: "Is your ring alright?"

Ford Prefect: "I don't know!"

He taps his ring and shakes it a little.

Ford Prefect: "It's not working properly. I don't know why though."

Captain McCrea was confused, and they saw him.

Ford Prefect: "Oh heh hi Captain."

Captain McCrea: "What the heck?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
560K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
84.1K 676 27
اجتماعي؛رومانسي؛عائلي
19.7K 423 18
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline