Twice (Teudoongi) Oneshots an...

Av HaBINI48

Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not bus... Mer

Freedom (Royal Ships/ OT9)
Singers' First - 2yeon (+18)
Anything, Anywhere - DahMo (+18)
Rumor Has It - MiMo (+18)
Home Alone - SaTzu (+18)
Hospital Romance - DahMo ft. SaTzu
TT (Top Tonight) - MiChaeng (+18)
Motherly Advise- NaTzu
Closure - JeongMi
Plan: Ray - MiHyun ft. SMC&Jeong
Tension - JeongMo (+18)
I Am Here- MiTzu (P.1)
RTB Series: 7 Rings - MinaYeon (+18)
She Couldn't.. - Tzuyu ft. Her Unnies
RTB Series: Jealousy - JeongHyo/ UJB (+18)
Sexy, Rich, Crazy Asian GFs - OT9/Royal Ships
Puppy Trouble - OT9
Reassurance - SaTzu (+18)
I Want You Back - 2Yeon (P.1)
I Want You Back - 2yeon (P.2)
I Want You Back - 2yeon (P.3)
I Am Here- MiTzu (P.2)
Nonchalant Hirai & OA Park- MoHyo
Hole in One - SaTzu
RTB Series: Feel Loved- MoDubChaeng (+18)
L-O-V-E (P.1)
L-O-V-E (P.2)
I'll Be There For You - Foreign Line (SaMoMiTzu)
Sana on Top- SaTzu (+18)

RTB Series: Only Mine - SaTzu (+18)

876 17 2
Av HaBINI48

Manager Unnie informed the girls right after Mina's practice session that they were allowed to go out for lunch.

All except Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Mina went to the cafeteria to eat because they were all starving except for Tzuyu who had lost her appetite all of the sudden but she knew better than to skip her meals since she was advised by their company nutritionist to eat more since their last checkup. Tzuyu was considered underweight causing their management to help her gain some weight, worried she might have been starving herself so the managers kept an eye on her making sure she had been eating well along with the watchful eyes of the rest of the members.

But Tzuyu was just picking on her food since she wasn't in the mood because of what she had been witnessing the whole morning.

Which is the "SaHyo Flirtfest"

The maknae wasn't known to expresses her feelings well let alone the feeling of "jealousy" as even she was confusing herself why was she having this urge of just pulling Sana away from Jihyo any chance she can get and it was not just her leader-unnie; every other person getting to clingy towards the bubbly Japanese for that matter.

For the past month or so, Tzuyu had been getting the jealous bug over anyone who comes closer to the clumsy squirrel.

3 weeks ago, they were on a promotional tour in the States when Sana asked Momo out to explore the night life in Times Square instead of Tzuyu who was sitting beside her where they ended up telling all about the sites they visited the next day while the maknae kept rolling her eyes the whole time and decided to transfer vans where Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were riding.

2 weeks ago, the girls had a guesting in a morning show where they were performing and a fan was holding up a sign for the girls to give each other a hug which Sana saw and so did Tzuyu who was walking towards her but the squirrel opt to pull a preoccupied Chaeyoung who was a little further than Sana and was innocently fixing her earpiece while talking to Jeongyeon making the fans scream in delight but can't be the same for the tall yoda who turned around and just waved to the fans on the other side of the stage while gripping her mic tightly and Mina standing beside her to create a joint heart instead as per the fans' requests.

A week ago, they were already back in Korea but the girls decided to have a sleepover in Nayeon's home where half of the members were sitting on the couch and the other half were on the comfy comforters on the floor. Mina, Tzuyu and Nayeon were busy preparing the popcorn and snacks in the kitchen and when they got back, they saw the other members were just waiting for them to start the movie they picked out from Netflix with Sana being one of the girls sitting on the couch with a space beside her thinking maybe she saved it for the maknae but her feelings were crushed when she spread her arms open and asked Dahyun to sit right beside her which the pale-skinned girl nodded and transferred from her place on the floor causing Tzuyu to once again roll her eyes in annoyance and grip the bottle of water she was holding along with the some snacks causing the bottle to burst essentially causing her to get her plain white shirt wet causing Nayeon to panic ang lift up Tzuyu's shirt and Mina grabbing paper towels to dry her abs off with Jeongyeon grabbing her hand towards her room to change her clothes before the movie began and she just sat on Dahyun's previous spot on the floor beside Chaeyoung.

And just today, Sana was basically throwing herself at Jihyo during their whole RTB practice session essentially causing Tzuyu to lose focus almost 60% of the time and being reprimanded by their choreographer for messing up or not paying attention. Well how could she? When Sana has been clouding her mind for the past few weeks as the maknae is confused as to why she is having these emotions towards the Japanese but one thing she is certain; she doesn't like it when Sana is being clingy towards others that is NOT HER.

Tzuyu excused herself form the table after eating half of her lunch and told her manager and Momo that she has to take a phone call and just meet up at the dance room later since they have 40 minutes left for their break.

The Taiwanese then left without informing the others as she chanced a glimpse of Sana getting frozen yogurt for her and Dahyun causing her to sigh in irritation as she rushed towards the exit and going up the elevator towards the top floor of the JYP building.

As she exited the elevator, she took a sharp left and proceeded to go up the stairs heading to  another door and slowly opened it towards the rooftop of their company building feeling the breeze hit her face and sun shone brightly.

The maknae took ang deep breath and proceeded to turn a corner and leaned towards a wall to pull out her trusty vape that she had hidden in the hoodie she was wearing before taking a long puff and expelling it's contents from her mouth making her start to relax.

Tzuyu's get-up minus the bag:

Tzuyu remembered the time she started smoking and it was a long time ago, and it was the "flag incident".

The whole situation made her stress beyond her mind and she had a hard time coping with it especially back then when she was a naïve 16 year old who didn't know how cruel the world can be to someone like her who did something that was blown out of proportion but she was glad she survived it because of people around her who supported and help her all throughout most especially her family that includes her unnies. But during that time, she had turned to depression, smoking and starvation causing a lot of problems not only to herself but people around her.

She promised them that she will stop as soon as these problems were addressed because she realized how much it affected her loved ones but as time went by; she realized that the stress of being an idol was never going to go away so she coped like going to animal shelters, reading, spas, playing with her dogs, bonding with her friends and unnies, going to Taiwan for a few days, a lot of positive ways but the only negative one that stayed was smoking.

When the stress it too much, she would smoke 1-2 sticks but not as often knowing that it's bad for her health and it would make her unnies sad if they caught her doing it making her turn to vaping instead and she had been doing it for more than a half a year now; maybe once a week if the stress and intense emotions hits her especially now that they are preparing for their comeback tour for their fans.

Tzuyu felt her troubles slowly floating away as she continued her much needed vape break when suddenly the door opened making her wide-eyed and immediately puffing off the smoke on her mouth and hid the machine on her pocket just as she turned around and saw the prime reason why she had to smoke again making her frown almost immediately.

Sana looked at her with innocence as to why the taller girl was hiding out here but she had a clue where she was all thanks to a worker in the company who saw the maknae going up the rooftop stairs and didn't notice the worker going down the elevator with a confused look on her face.

Sana: "Tzu?"

Tzuyu: "What do you want, Sana?" making the Japanese girl flinch from the cold tone Tzuyu gave her along with not using the phrase "unnie" in her sentence meaning the younger girl is pissed at her.

Sana: "W-what are you doing here?"

Tzuyu: "Shouldn't I be questioning you that as well?"

Sana: "Well I asked first." crossing her arms on her chest, not wanting to back down.

Tzuyu: "Because I want to." shrugging her shoulders before placing her hands on her pockets. "Is that a problem?"

Sana: "It's dangerous up here, Tzuyu-yah. You might fall or hurt yourself and no one might know where you are."

Tzuyu: "WHAT DO YOU CARE?!" she snapped at the blonde making Sana back up a bit from the shock, she never heard Tzuyu act this way especially towards her. 

Sana: "WHAT'S WRONG TZUYU-YAH? Why are you acting this way?" she tried walking towards the maknae but Tzuyu stepped back.

Tzuyu: "N-nothing unnie. I'm sorry. J-just forget it. I apologize." waving her hand in dismissal and was about to walk pass Sana but was being held back by her wrist.

Sana: "Tell me what's wrong Tzuyu-yah? There is obviously a problem and let me help you fix it. Tell me what you need!" pulling Tzuyu to face her and hold her shoulders firmly to grab the girl's attention.

Tzuyu: "I NEED YOU TO STOP FLIRTING WITH OTHERS! I NEED YOU TO STOP BEING CLINGY WITH OTHERS THAT ISN'T ME. I NEED YOU TO.. STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS SANA! Because you have been giving me confused feelings for weeks now and I don't know what to think of it but all I feel right now is I want to be the person who you hug, care for, kiss.. I want that to be me. No one else!" she almost screamed at the girl in front of her because of frustration as she exhaled loudly after letting the pain she felt off her chest while realizing what she did and she was too stunned that both girls were mimicking each others shocked expression before Tzuyu swallowed hard and ran away, leaving Sana behind on the rooftop who was still rooted on her spot like a statue and only shook herself back to reality when she heard the rooftop door slammed shot meaning Tzuyu had left her.

Sana then ran towards the elevator, trying to find the maknae but she saw the elevator heading to the floor of the dance room so she took the stairs and went 3 flights down and roaming around the floor and look for any signs of Tzuyu, not noticing that she ran pass by Jihyo and Jeongyeon because she only had eyes on the tall yoda taking another elevator on the other end of the floor who had her head covered with her hood that she didn't notice Sana rushing towards her and managed to squeeze through the closing elevator doors and pressing the emergency stop button on the elevator panels making the elevator stop immediately.

Tzuyu: "SANA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" She raised her voice in shock and looking at Sana like she was crazy.

Sana: "Something I should've done months ago." before grabbing Tzuyu's neck and aggressively connected their lips together causing Tzuyu to be caught off-guard and hit the elevator wall but regained her composure after feeling Sana's tongue licking her lips in order to gain access but the younger girl had another thing in mind.

Tzuyu grabbed the Japanese' hips and changed their positions causing Sana's back to hit the wall making her gasp earning Tzuyu access to her mouth where they had a tongue battle with Tzuyu obviously winning before she pushed Sana's shoulders and stepped back with fury in her eyes as she remembered all the times the squirrel kept flirting with their co-members left and right causing her heart to break and not wanting to be one of them.

Tzuyu moved to the other side of the elevator starting to panic, thinking that they are being watched by cameras on the CCTV thinking about the scandal both girls can be in and looked around the ceiling edges.

Sana: "There is no CCTV cameras in this elevator Tzuyu-yah since this is the new one." she smirked before walking slowly and sensually towards the maknae like a prey.

Tzuyu: "I-I need you to stop." while she panted heavily by the heavy kissing they both did a few seconds ago.

Sana: "Why? Is this not what you wanted, Tzuyu-yah?" she asked innocently using her aegyo voice but was slowly removing her shirt and revealing her violet bra that hugged her twins just right.

Tzuyu: "Don't make me like one of your flirt conquests because I won't allow that." she said in a cold tone, trying to protect her heart.

Sana: "You said on the rooftop that you are jealous because of my flirting towards the other members and wanting no one else to have me but only you." she gently reached out towards Tzuyu's hoodie and slowly pulled the zipper down along with her hood. "Is that true?" she whispered while looking at the cold stare of the taller girl but wasn't fazed by it because she knows she had Tzuyu right where she wants her.

Feeling like she was on a trance, Tzuyu gulped and nodded almost immediately towards Sana's tantalizing eyes making the Japanese smirk and put her lips just a few meters away from Tzuyu's left ear and bit on it gently. 

Sana: "Then my plan worked." before kissing Tzuyu's ear, cheek, jaw and neck. "I didn't know if you had any sort of feelings for me so I though maybe if I made you jealous, it might spark something inside of you." she confessed after creating a hickey on Tzuyu's neck and looking towards the maknae's now dilated pupils full of lust. "And it looks like it did." she smirked.

Tzuyu: "You have no fuckin' idea." she growled before lifting a surprised Sana by the hips who instictively wrapped her legs around the taller girl's waist as she proceeded to slam the blonde's back to the wall and claimed her lips possessively in which Sana reciprocated almost immediately while grasping Tzuyu's face and neck with her hands.

The kiss was pure lust with teeth and tongue trying to one-up each other of who wanted the other more and it seemed like Tzuyu was winning and subconsciously bucked her hips towards Sana making the Japanese moan from the contact causing Tzuyu to transfer her kisses all over the girl's cheeks, jaw, neck and collarbone creating 1-2 hickeys which none of them cared if it will be seen by their co-members and crew.

They were on their little bubble and needed each other right now.

It just took a 1 minute or 2 for both girls to strip off into their underwear before the older girl was already straddling Tzuyu who was now sitting on the cold elevator floor and her back against the wall but her body was on fire seeing Sana's beautiful and sexy half naked body infront of her, grinding on her lap, desperate for her making her dizzy with lust towards the Japanese.

The younger girl didn't waste time and unclipped Sana's lacy bra and began sucking on the blonde's breasts like a newborn causing Sana to moan loudly and appreciatively at Tzuyu while gripping the taller girl's back of her head to keep her in place as she continued to grind her very wet underwear-clad pussy and coating Tzuyu's pelvis with her flowing juices.

Wanting more, the Japanese pulled Tzuyu's hair back a little strongly and looked down at the very dilated dark orbs of the Taiwanese staring at her like she was a goddess before kissing her nose ever so lightly and used her free hand to guide Tzuyu's left hand and silently instructed the maknae to remove her now ruined matching underwear without losing eye contact.

Once the taller girl pushed aside the thong, she didn't hesitate and started rubbing Sana's bundle of nerves using her long and delicate fingers earning grateful and sexy moans from the girl above her making Tzuyu smirk and took her middle finger and plunged it into Sana's sopping hole causing the Japanese to scream and whip her head back and stare at the ceiling because of the foreign intrusion.

It took a few seconds and a lot of soft kisses from Tzuyu towards her collarbone and neck for Sana to loosen her walls and started riding Tzuyu's finger making the maknae even more dizzy seeing her gorgeous unnie in a state of losing control against her with her perfect titties bouncing in front of her face making her suck, lick and playfully bite on them whilst adding another finger and pumping into Sana's drenches pussy.

Sana: "J-just l-like t-that T-tzuyu-yah. Y-youre s-so good, baby." closing her eyes and her face still staring at the elevator ceiling while she rode Tzuyu's fingers like she was a cat on heat as she can't explain the level of euphoria her crush is giving to her right now.

Tzuyu: "L-look at me u-unnie." she struggled to speak once she let got of one of Sana's nipples but the Japanese obliged and looked down on her lover with hooded and black pupiled eyes. "D-do you wanna cum, unnie? Do you wanna cum in my fingers?" she asked in a low and strained voice making Sana more wet than ever before if that was even possible.

Sana: "Y-yes T-Tzuyu-yah. Make u-unnie cum. P-please." she moaned the whole time and held onto Tzuyu's face and kissed the maknae who used her thumb to circle her clit and pushed her fingers as deep as ever a few more times and swallowed Sana's moans when the Japanese clenched onto her fingers and convulsed above her while arching her back meaning she already orgasmed long and hard.

It took a few minutes for Sana to calm down while Tzuyu held onto her back using her free hand so keep her stable as she helped Sana ride off her orgasm and slowly pulled out her fingers and licked them clean almost causing the maknae to pass out of how good it tasted which made Sana horny almost immediately even if she was still coming down from her high.

They hugged each other for a few minutes with Sana had her arms around Tzuyu's neck while the taller girl had hers wrapped securely around Sana's waist, enjoying each other's warmth.

Tzuyu: "W-will you go out w-with me, unnie." she hesitantly asked while raising her head off Sana's bare chest and looked at the blonde making Sana giggle lightly since she looked so cute and innocently despite of them doing not so innocent things just a few seconds ago.

Sana: "I will. But promise me one thing?" brushing back Tzuyu's hair that was tousled by her fingers.

Tzuyu: "What is it? Anything." making Sana blush even more, getting this kind of treatment from the usual stoic and serious girl.

Sana: "Please stop vaping. It's bad for your health. I don't like it." shocking the maknae as to why she knew about it. "I saw you a few times doing it and I thought it wasn't my place to say anything but I think I have a say in it now." looking down feeling shy thinking she overstep her boundaries towards Tzuyu's personal life as she nervously traced her right hand around Tzuyu's collarbone making the girl below her shudder through the contact.

Tzuyu just sighed and smiled at the girl on her lap before kissing her on the lips three times before tracing her jaw.

Tzuyu: "You have every right to say something, unnie. Thank you for being concerned for me." she slowly stood up and helped Sana stand up but stumbled a bit because of the discomfort she felt between her legs, it was a good thing Tzuyu caught her immediately and held onto the buttons by the elevator making the Taiwanese chuckle at the girl's state earning a slap on the arm in return by Sana because of the teasing. "Don't worry, I only vape to relieve my stress. But now, I have someone as special as you. I don't need it anymore. You are my stress reliever Sana Minatozaki and I will never vape nor smoke ever again for you." she confessed to the girl in her arms with all seriousness making Sana blush furiously and in the verge of tears because of the taller girl's genuine words but she just smiled widely before capturing the Taiwanese lips before pulling Tzuyu towards her and they didn't realize that the elevator door was opening where Jeongyeon and Jihyo saw them with wide eyes.

"Sana-shi?!"

"Tzuyu-yah?!"seeing Tzuyu's back towards them only wearing a sports bra and boxer briefs thankfully covering Sana's naked body.

Tzuyu then instinctively hugged Sana as to cover the Japanese' body with her own as Sana squealed and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and looked behind the taller girl's shoulder seeing Jihyo on Jeongyeon's back with shocked faces on their faces making them turned red in shame.

Sana: "J-jeongyeon-unnie? J-Jihyo?!"

Unknowingly another 3 pairs of eyes looking at them as they rushed to the elevator after hearing the distress on JeongHyo's voices.

MoDubChaeng: "TZUYU-YAH?! SANA-UNNIE?! SANA!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED..?------------------------------------

MoDubChaeng oneshot to end this mini-series?! ;)

Thank you for the support.

Please support and buy Twice's next comback single and album: I Got You and With You-th <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
55.6K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
33.6K 940 24
Another story on Mitzu! There will be a bit of Dahmo in the story I don't know what spoilers to give here so hope you will enjoy reading this book So...
47.8K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.