๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By slvtforswift

conrad and jeremiah's baby sister was always beautiful. always caught everyone's eye, but she was only hoping... More

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ž๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

1.4K 21 4
By slvtforswift

"do you think maybe we should talk about it?" steven asked eden as she was getting ready for the party in her room.

she kept the shorts on because they were cute, but changed into a long-sleeved, cropped, black top that showed off her cleavage and was flared at the ends of her arms.

"talk about what?" eden asked as she brushed through her hair.

"our fight. i mean yeah, we had sex, but i think we should talk too." steven replied.

eden sighed and put her hairbrush down before turning around.

"look, i'm really sorry. for sorta kinda breaking up with you, arguing with you, making everything about me, making everything about jace, what i did to taylor. it was really sucky shit for me to do. but what you do need to understand is that jace is—was my best friend before we started dating. one of my best friends, actually, but you get the point. and i was his only friend. he got bullied. a lot. and i was there for him.
so what i did must've really, really hurt him."

steven nodded. "i forgive you. and i understand. he must feel so betrayed, but you're with the better guy now, right?"

"steven."

"sorry."

"it's okay. i mean, i'm with who i wanna be with, but i just wish i had jace in my life still. he was truly a good friend to me. i did kinda cheat on him though, so i can see where he's coming from."

"yeah. and i cheated on shayla. it was fucked up for both of us to do, but eden, you're the only person i want to be with."

"and you're the only person i wanna be with."

they both smiled at each other.

then, eden's smile slowly faded.

"steven."

"yeah?"

"did...did you have sex with shayla?" eden asked. "i'm not gonna be mad if you did, you guys were dating for a little bit and it isn't my place to judge, but i just wanted to know."

steven swallowed and nodded. "yeah. yeah, i did. the night of the drive-in. we met up after and had sex on the beach."

"oh. that's romantic." eden replied.

"eden. don't be like that." he tilted her head.

"i'm not being like anything. i'm just saying that the beach is more romantic than my kitchen counter." she replied.

"i don't disagree, but the setting doesn't matter to me. what matters to me is the person i'm with. and that was you." steven replied.

eden smiled again and went over and kissed him.

"you're so cute."

"i know."

she giggled and kissed him again.

"okay, i'm just about ready. let's go party." she nodded.

"let's do it." he nodded back.

they met up with conrad and left for the party.

🌊

on the way to the party, eden called lily to make sure she made it home okay.

lily went home after the volleyball tournament and promised eden they'd debrief later.

they finally arrived at the party and started walking around.

"holy shit this house is huge. and did you see the car in the driveway?" steven said as he looked around in awe.

"you and your cars." eden shook her head.

"what? i want a nice car. i bet you want a nice car. everyone wants a nice car. you know who has a nice car? jere. jere has a great car." steven rambled.

"if only one could live like this." eden shook her head and clicked her tongue.

"you're rich too, you know." steven reminded.

"not like this. i mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school. they saw their families once a year. that's why they're all such assholes, none of them are happy." conrad said.

"rich doesn't always equal happy." eden added.

"oh please. if i was rich and sad i could be crying in a lambo." steven replied.

eden sighed and they heard cheering.

they looked outside and saw jere playing a drinking game.

steven started cheering happily that jeremiah was actually there.

"who's jeremiah hooking up with these days?" conrad asked.

"i don't wanna know that. he's my brother, that's gross." eden shook her head.

steven went to say something, but shayla came up to them.

"hello everyone. i'm going to steal my girl eden here for a few. only if you don't mind steven." shayla said.

"sure, go ahead. she's all yours. don't do anything i wouldn't do babe!" steven exclaimed.

eden giggled. "okay. bye, guys."

shayla then pulled her away and over to where the drinks were.

"what can i get you, sweet girl?" shayla asked.

"oh, i don't know if i should drink. you know i'm not a big drinker and the last time i did, i completely exploded on my dad and then the other time i drank i cheated on my boyfriend." eden explained.

"you're right, i get it. i don't think having just one drink could hurt, but that's totally up to you, babes." shayla replied.

eden sighed and looked down at the drinks.

"okay. okay, fine."

she reached into the cooler and grabbed a high noon vodka seltzer which was

she cracked it open and took a long sip before swallowing.

it actually wasn't that bad.

she was going to limit herself to two, maybe three, though. she didn't want to be drunk again. she didn't like that feeling. the feeling of not being in control.

"come with me." shayla said with a smile.

she grabbed eden's hand and dragged her outside to the beer pong table.

"oh, i don't know if i should. i really don't want to drink a lot." she shook her head.

"relax, we'll full it with water for this round. just for you, edes." shayla replied.

"i don't want you to have to go through that much trouble—."

"it really isn't any trouble. you're my friend." shayla nodded.

eden exhaled. "okay. okay, let's do it."

they replaced the cups with water instead of beer and began playing.

shayla and eden won both rounds they played.

eden giggled and made up a hand-shake with shayla.

"you know, what? i just want to thank you, shayla. you've been so kind and forgiving to me when i didn't really deserve it. is there anything i can do for you?" eden raised her eyebrows.

"don't be silly, eden. i'm being kind to you because like i've said before, you're my friend and i want to be kind to you. i don't want any sort of repayment or anything like that." shayla answered.

eden half-smiled. "okay."

shayla giggled. "okay. come on, let's play one more round."

"let's do it."

🌊

it was the end of the night and eden was feeling positive. she was more than elated. there was a smile on her face and a little pep in her step when she walked.

she did only end up having two high noons like she promised herself (she didn't feel the need to have the third one she had been thinking about having).

when she walked back inside, she went looking for her brothers and steven, but couldn't find any of them.

"what the hell." she muttered.

she then looked around and found gigi.

"hey gigi, do you know where my brothers and steven went?" eden asked.

"uh, conrad and jeremiah left, but i don't know where steven is." gigi answered.

"i'm right here, actually."

eden turned and saw her boyfriend.

she smiled. "hey, steve-o."

"hi, princess." he replied.

her smile faltered. she could tell he was upset about something.

"are—are you okay?" she asked.

"i'm perfectly fine. you ready to go?" he raised his eyebrows.

"uh, yeah. do you know where connie and jere went?" she asked.

"mm mm. i've been downstairs playing card games." he answered.

"oh. how did that go?" she asked.

"uh, let's talk about that later. come on, let's get out of here."

"okay."

he grabbed her hand and the two made their way back to the beach house.

AUTHORS NOTE
a longer one for y'all. my babies made up officially!!

just wait for season 2 tho 😏

muah,
lea <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 216 17
emmy conklin had been going to the summer house in cousins ever since she was born, and every summer she'd go there and fall even deeper in love with...
2.6K 32 24
read to find out
12.5K 221 18
"im drunk in the back of the car" Jolene Conklin, Belly and Steven's sister was always fearless, but the one thing she did fear was having a bad summ...
3.1K 24 8
Evie lost everything. Her mom. Her family. Her old life. She ended up all alone. On top of this, her biological father, who left her mother when she...