Always A fool..

By Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Twelve

540 3 52
By Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

I parked in gyutaros driveway, headed inside the house.

I could hear them all laughing.

'Hey, I'm here,' I said, walking into the living room where they all were.

'Oh! Giyuu, we have been waiting for you. Come on, I want to do a new face mask on you!' Daki said, pulling me onto a stool.

'And I want to try a new hairstyle on you!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'And I just want to sit and watch' gyutaro laughed, sitting on the counter.

'Boy, you better know you are next!' Makomo reprimanded.

'Heh- I think I need to go buy some snacks!' Gyutaro laughed, getting off the counter and headed to the door.

'Ahh! Don't leave me here!' I said, running after him while the girls chased us.

Appearantly, we decided to run instead of drive today.

'Hah! I'm faster than all of you-' I said, tripping and falling.

'Ah- that kind of hurt,' I said, laughing a little and standing back up.

'Giyuu, are you okay? OMG, YOUR FRICKIN HANDS ARE BLEEDING, "daki said, grabbing my hand and looking at it.

'Oh? They are?' I asked, looking at my hands.

They were indeed bleeding, except not that much.

'Are you okay?' Makomo asked, and I just laughed, pulling my hand away.

'Well, yeah, it's just a few scrapes,' I said, and she smiled.

'As long as you are okay.. ' she said, and I nodded.

_________

'Are we almost to the store yet?' I asked, losing my attention span.

'Yeah, like three more blocks, why?' Gyutaro asked me.

'Just kind of bored,' I replied.

'I swear, you are always bored,' daki said, laughing and wrapping her arm around my neck.

'Oh yeah, how are things going with nakime?' I asked her, and she blushed, looking away.

'G-good.. we have a date together next saturday.' daki mumbled quietly. It was as if she didn't want us to hear that.

'You have to let me help you get ready!' Makomo said with a big smile.

'Of course I will! Who do you take me for?' Daki asked, smiling widely.

'Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you except sanemi wants to meet me next friday,' I said quietly, and they looked over to me, worry in their eyes.

'Do you guys not like him or something?' I asked, seemingly confused because their expressions changed so quickly.

'No.. we do.. just I don't trust him,' "daki stated, and I looked confused.

'He promised he wouldn't hurt me..' I mumbled. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so attached?

'Well, you seem.. happy with him, so as long as he doesn't hurt you, I'm okay with it,' "gyutaro said, also wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Makomo got excited and jumped on my back, making me give her a piggyback.

'Makomo, you are very light,' I said to her, and she looked at me confused.

'I weigh like.. 100 pounds!' She argued with me.

'I'm just soooo strong then,' I laughed.

'Uh huh- sure..' she replied, not entirely sure about what I just said.

'Gyutaro, can you give me a piggyback?' Daki asked her brother.

'Sure, come on, hop on my back,' gyutaro said, and daki jumped onto his back.

'Are all females just light?' Gyutaro asked, and I shrugged.

'I don't know, probably,' I responded, and we made our way into the grocery store.

'What snacks should we get?' Makomo asked, still on my back.

'We should definitely get some potato chips,' daki responded with a smile.

Except when daki reached to get the potato chips, she knocked gyutaro down, who knocked me down, and poor makomo came tumbling down as well.

'DAKI!' Gyutaro yelled at her, laughing and giggling like a child.

'Makomo, are you okay? I didn't crush you, right?' I asked her, except she was able to get off my back in time and move, so I didn't fall on top of her.

'Daki, get off of you are fat!' Gyutaro whined, daki was still onto of him, laughing.

'Dont call daki fat you moron!' Makomo said, lifting daki up.

'Giyuu, do something!' Gyutaro told me.

'Dont call daki fat, you moron,' I said to him with a laugh, helping him up as well.

We brought down at least five bags of chips down when we tumbled.

'I guess we found the chips we are going to eat?' I said laughing a bit. 'Yeah!' Makomo said, picking up her favorite kind, the barbecue chips.

'Okay, hurry, let's get the snacks and head back!' Daki said and grabbed all the snacks she could.

After she finished collecting snacks and everybody got what they wanted, we went to the till.

'Is that all for you today?' The old lady at the cash register asked, and we nodded.

'My, you children are so beautiful! I used to be told I was so beautiful and young, ah - those were my golden days,' "the old lady said to us.

'Now you are just beautiful,' makomo said, picking up one of the bags and standing beside me.

'You are such a sweet young girl, be sure to marry a good man!' The lady said with a big smile.

'I wouldn't ever let her marry a bad man,' wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

'Ah yes, marry a man like that!' The lady said, looking over to me.

'Oh, we aren't like that. We are basically siblings.' makomo laughed to her.

'Plus, our little giyuu here is gay,' daki said, wrapping her arm around me while mine was still around makomos shoulder.

'Oh well, make sure you marry a good man as well!' The old lady said to me, and I nodded.

'I'm not gay but okay,' I said with a smile.

We ended up leaving
And it was still pretty light out. It was still summer, after all.

'We should get our hair done!' Daki said, smiling widely.

'Yeah, sure, that actually sounds kind of fun.' I smiled, thinking about how I would want my hair.

'Okay then, come on, let's go home then, the hairdresser!' Makomo said excitedly, grabbing dakis' hand and pulling her excitedly along.

'Gyutaro, we better catch up,' I said to him, and he nodded, running after them.

We stopped when we saw the two girls talking to a big guy.

'Hey, makomo, who is this?' I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulder again. She grabbed my hand and sqeezed it two times.

We had a little system, ome squeeze means that person is safe, two squeezes means they aren't comfortable at all, and three squeezes means they are getting harassed sexually.

'Oh, hello there, sir,' I said, looking up to him.

'Hi.. miss, can you just please give me your number? I'll be sure to give you one heck of a night if you do!' The guy pleaded, grabbing makomos' hand.

I swatted his hand away aggressively.

'Sorry, she forgot her phone,' I said to him, and he just looked at me.

'Then I'll give you my number to give to her,' he said, pulling out his phone.

'Hm? Oh no need,' I said to him in reply.

'Why? It wouldn't hurt-'

'It might,' I said, pulling makomo slightly behind me in response.

'Fine, what about you - you are so much prettier!' The giy turned to daki with a big smile, trying to grab her.

'I will stab you in the eye with a hairpin,' daki said, grabbing her kanzashi out of her hair.

Her hair cascaded down her back as she held the pointed point in front of her body.

'Fine! Just so you know, you both were extremely ugly anyway! Fucking sluts!' The guy said, walking to his car and driving off.

'What the fuck was that about?' Gyutaro asked.

'Are you okay?' I asked makomo and she nodded.

'It's funny, you say the same exact thing that sabito says' makomo said with a small laugh.

'Yeah, he said that if I let a guy touch you, then he would boil my teeth or something like that, I guess,' I said, remembering when he would lecture me to keep makomo safe.

'He would actually say that?' Makomo asked, surprised.

'Mhm, remember when we first met? Oh God, you should've seen how jealous he was!' I said to her, and everybody was listening as we walked.

'What did he say?'
Makomo asked me, her expression unreadable.

'He told me that I would be the person in the casket next time if I even grazed your arm,' I said, feeling slightly happy at how her expression changed.

'How the he'll did you two meet?!' Daki asked, approaching her doorstep and unlocking their door.

'I got bored one day, so I went to a random funeral' I sighed, remembering how everybody was crying and giving me their condolences.

'It was a really boring funeral,' I continued, sighing and dropping the candy bags on their counter when gyutaro got his keys.

'Excuse me! That was my distant friend's uncles cousins birthday!' Makomo said, laughing and sounding sarcastic.

'Did you even know his name?' Gyutaro asked when we hopped into the car.

'No..' makomo and I said in unison, laughing.

'Then I was caught or something, sent to live in the orphanage where I met both of you, and when I ran away from the orphanage I went to live with these two and some old guy called... sir? Except then we got to old and sent to live alone and I got sent back into the same orphanage, punished, and then a year later I was adopted' I said, remembering everything.

'That's a whole lot of stuff, you know,' daki said with a big smile.

'Anywayyy what color are we going to dye our hair?' I asked, and they shrugged.

'I'm just going to get my ends done green again. The hair dye is starting to fade.' daki sighed. She was looking at her hair, and the lime green had turned pastel.

'I'm going back to my natural all black hair,' gyutaro stated. His ends were also fading.

'I want to get hot pink streaks in my hair' makomo said, I think she would look pretty good with streaked hair.

'I want to get blue streaks in my hair,' I said finally, I think it would look pretty good, would it not?

'Everybody will look so pretty! Omg, makomo, we should get our nails done together!' Daki said with a big smile.

'That is such a good idea, daki!' Makomo said with a big grin excitedly.

'Okay, we are here,' gyutaro said, and the two girls rushed out immediately.

We went in, noticing a few people already leaving.

'Hello! Oh daki, it's so nice to see you again! Are you here for your usual?' The hair dresser said.

'Oh yes, Mrs. Tamayo! I brought my friends to!' Daki said, hugging the hairdresser.

'Ah! I see! Yushiro, dear, come help, please!' The lady said, and a short dull light green that fades to black hair colored guy appeared out of the backs.

'Okay, darling!' The guy said, kissing Mrs. Tamayo's cheek.

'You! Come with me!' The boy said, pointing to me.

I looked around, except before I could reply. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the other side of the room.

'Yuishiro, be gentle with him!' Mrs. Tamayo corrected his behavior.

'Yes darling!' Yuishiro responded as mrs. Tamayo got to working on dakis hair.

'Why is your hair so long? You are a boy, aren't you?' Yuishiro asked me.

'Yeah,' I responded
and he nodded.

'Is there a reason for it being so long then?' He asked me, brushing out my hair.

'I just like long hair,' I stated, and he nodded again.

'So what exactly did you want to do with your hair?' He asked me.

'Oh uh, electric blue streaks,' I said, and
I could see his eyes scanning over me in the mirror.

'Are one of those girls your girlfriends?' He asked me.

'No, they are practically my sisters,' I stated.

He started washing my hair.

'Uh huh - what about the guy? Are you dating him?' He asked, and I shook my head.

'I actually am talking to somebody right now..'

A/N I swear I took like sixteen fricking naps, and now it is currently 4:45am, and I can't fall asleep.

Tomioka and makomo hair reference photos:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 777 31
Sanegiyuu fluff/some angst/SOME smut MLM College, modern day au Cussing, blood Background ships: genya x muichiro, tanjiro x zenitsu, shinobu x mitsu...
7.4K 103 21
~ A Giyushino ship story Giyu and Shinobu met as young children, and as they grew they became closer and closer, that was until Shinobu had to move a...
11.1K 200 22
Tanjiro was living a normal life with his family and friends, but things started turning south. Read more..... ⚠️CRINGE⚠️ ⚠️Smut⚠️ ⚠️TW: Blood/Gore...
43K 663 31
Giyuu Tomioka was currently enrolled in college classes as an English major, but when he isn't in school, he works a part-time job at an electronics...