The Prime Sayien: The Frozen...

By Spiritwolf76

Five years after the confrontation between the Sayiens and Frost Demons. Since then, things have been quiet f... More

A visit from A cousin
Frost Demons Return
Rory vs Nilla
New Fusions/Rouge Saiyans and Frost demons
Epilogue Rory meets his family

Mother Comes to Help/Mother and Son Fight

11 0 0
By Spiritwolf76

( It has been a full day since the ship that housed  Rory's mother landed on Earth. However,  as  Caulifla expected. Kumi did not immediately visit Rory and Arcee as she had hoped. Kumi had instead ordered half her soldiers to patrol the Earth, while the rest orbited the Earth. The only ones who even went to visit Rory and Arcee. Were Rory's old bodyguards Lara and Iona. They two had noticed the problem as well. They did not voice it. But they and another saiyan named Anya. Chose to stay with Rory, Arcee, and Miko. Even if that meant disobeying an  order from  Kumi)

" (Blocks multiple punches and kicks from Rory. While Iona and Anya train with Arcee and  Miko). Seems like someone's gotten stronger. Those attacks hurt a lot more than they did last time." Said Lara. " Ya well,  I've had a lot of time training and getting stronger. ( Looks down at his hands as he balls them into a fist three times). But, I feel like there's more than what I've already achieved. super Saiyan 1-3 are cool. But that's why I've been training to raise my skills in my base form. I can't keep rallying on the boost that the super forms give me. Though, I try not to use Super Saiyan Three. Because of the large stamina drain." Said Rory. " Makes sense, you've even grown a lot stronger than your mother when she was your age." Said Lara as Iona, Arcee, Anya, and Miko ran over to them.

( Anya)

" Lara, it's Kumi again.  She's calling about wanting us to keep the U.S. Military in check. Something about keeping them out of our war. She's already there along with four others." Said Iona. " (Looks at Rory). Well, there's something we wanted to tell you. After the last time, we were here. Many in the Armada have decided to serve under your command. They are beginning to believe that Kumi and the Frost Empriss are taking this war too far. Nilla has even formed her own fleet, separate from the Frost empress." Said Lara. " So, what are your orders, commander?" Asked Iona, while  Anya looked at him. " First, we're going to stop my mother. I will not let her destroy innocent lives. That army is the only thing protecting this country from the others." Said  Rory as he quickly flew into the sky and then toward Where he could sense his mother's Ki. With Lara, Arcee, Anya, Miko, and Iona flying right behind him.

( Over with Fowler)

"  Mam, I understand what you're saying. but my statement still stands. I will not disband this base. This place is needed to help protect this country." Said  Fowler. " And I thought I made myself clear. Out of respect for how much my son cares for you. I would allow you to live. But you must tell your military leaders to have a meeting with the other world leaders. There, they and then other world leaders will disarm and abandon all military facilities. Once we've dealt with the Frost demons. We'll assist you with settling your differences. ( Holds her left arm up toward an aircraft hangar that is to her left, with a blue sphere of ki in said hand. Before launching the sphere at the aircraft hanger. Which causes the hanger to explode). You don't make me repeat that state meet a fourth time." Said Kumi. " ( Looks at the destroyed hanger and then glares at Kumi). THERE WERE INNICENT PEOPLE IN THERE. PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES! SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW A BOY LIKE RORY COULD BE THE SON OF SOME LIKE YOU!" Yelled Fowler which angered one of the saiyans that was with Kumi.

" You insufferable human, do not sully the young commander's name with your tongue. When this fight is over. ( Flies toward Fowler). He will reign supreme across the galaxy." Said the Saiyan as he flew at Folwer with his left fist pointing straight forward. Only for his flight to be redirected by  Anya kicking his left fist with her right foot. Before sending another kick which knocked the Saiyan to the ground. "  You should check that rage of yours Drue,  the prince has not said anything about reigning over our people. " Said Anya as she blocked a straight right punch from Drue using her left palm. Which caused the two to enter a test of strength.

( Drue)

" Anya, didn't expect to see you here.  Why are you here anyway?" Asked one of the other saiyans that was with Kumi. " (Floats down to the ground with Miko, and Iona right next to her). Because we don't agree with what's going on here, Milisa. ( Looks at Kumi). And we know darn well that Rory wouldn't agree with it either." Said  Lara with her armor in a different color scheme. 

( Milisa)

( Lara, different colored armor)

" ( notices the armor color on Lara). Lara, what are you doing? Stand down soldier,  we'll be with you in a moment." Said Kumi as she prepared to launch another sphere of ki at another aircraft hanger. Only to then be kicked in the cheast and sent crashing to the ground by Rory and Arcee. " How about you stand down, mother? I wouldn't let you do this. You can continue your war against the frost empress. But leave the humans out of it." Said Rory. " So you would allow these humans to interfere in our battle if need be. By following my order, they have an easier time surviving what's to come." Said Kumi. " your order, do you even hear yourself? you don't order these people around. They can do what they want mom, it's their choice. Having a choice is something that everyone is free to do, even the frost demons." Said Rory. " ( Smiles at Rory). Well said Rory. ( Looks at Kumi). You may be my mother-in-law, but I will fight you if I have to." Said  Arcee. As she looked at Rory who was slowly raising his power. So she does the same. While looking bak at Kumi. " We, will fight you." Said Rory. " ( Looks at Iona and Miko). you will play them second?" Asked Kumi. 

" If it means stopping you then yes, I will. This planet is not a part of your war with the Frost empress. So leave this planet out of it." Said Miko. " ( Sighs and then looks at the rest of the saiyans that came with her).  Don't move from that spot. I'll handle this." Said Kumi as she quickly flew at Rory and Arcee and sent a punch with both her fists at them. Only for them both to block it. This began a battle in the sky in the form of a 2v1 fight. Rory and Arcee vs Kumi.

" ( Blocks a few punches from Kumi and then watches  Arcee nail Kumi in the cheast with a hard kick). You can't just impose your rule over other sentient life mom. That's not how things are done." Said Rory as he dodged a kick from  Kumi and then hits her with a hard left huck that knocked her away. " Imposing one's rule is the only thing that many people across the galaxy understand. You wouldn't know that because of how long you've lived on Earth. For your whole life. You wouldn't understand what we've had to go through. " Said Kumi. " Oh please, Rory's been given plenty of ideas of what to expect from a war. I mean he helped me and my fellow autobots in our battle against the decepticons." Said Arcee as she quickly caught a double punch from Kumi using both her hands. As she did this, she and Kumi began to fly higher into the sky. 

" You probably dragged him into the fight. He probably would have just been living a normal life until I was ready to come and bring him home." Said Kumi as she and  Arcee began to trade blows. " Brought him into it. He would have been brought into it either way. That thing you put in him. Would have come out eventually. Besides,  what makes you think that he would want to rule over people with an iron fist?" Asked Arcee. " He would have grown into it's in his blood as a Saiyan." Said Kumi. Until she was hit with a hard knee to the gut by Rory who had a look of rage on his face. Rory then hit Kumi with a twirling hard right huck which sent Kumi flying. ( Look at  Arcee while turning into his super saiyan form). Hang back Arcee. She's mine,  but join in if you need to." Said Rory as he quickly flew at Kumi who had changed into her super saiyan form.

" Are you really challenging me, Rory?" Asked Kumi. " If I have to, in order for you to leave humans alone. Then I'd fight you to protect those who could not protect themselves." Said Rory as he and Kumi clashed with punches and kicks. " These humans need our protection, Rory. You saw that the last time you fought Nilla. The humans were forced to run and hide. Those autobots were no better."Said  Kumi until she was hit with a solid hard punch to the face by a super saiyan Arcee and Rory. " DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT THE PEOPLE THAT WE CALL OUR FAMILY! NOVA/CRUSHER !" Yelled both Rory and Arcee as they both fired their respective beams at Kumi as the two beams combined into one and slammed her into the rocky mountain.

( Meanwhile over on Vados's planet)

" It seems some Saiyans need to be erased from existence. ( Looks at Rory through the live video feed that was coming from Vados's staff). That Saiyan, Rory. He seems like someone that I can grow to respect. ( Looks at Caulifla and Kale). What do the two of you think?" Said Chompa. " (Looks at Kale who nods her head and then looks at Champa). We agree with Rory. What auntie Kumi is doing is wrong." Said Caulifla. " Well said, therefore. The two of you will be staying on Earth in order to help Rory and his friends keep the peace on that planet. Something tells me that Rory and Arcee will show us something special. Similar to what they did with their potara fusion Cory. Just like you did with Kefla." Said  Vados as she teleported  Caulifla and Kale to Earth.

( Back on Earth with Rory)

" ( Quickly flies over to where Kumi crashed and finds her alive but badly injured. Before looking at Rory and Arcee ). For the two of you to do this to her, and in the first super saiyan form. ( Smiles). Seems like there is more to you than we had originally thought. ( Looks at  Drue, Millisa, and the other two Saiyans that came with them and Kumi). We will return to the ship for now. The humans of this planet are not to be harmed by any means necessary.  Lord Kumi lost the fight. So the young prince's demand must be met. ( Looks at Lara, Iona, and Anya). See you three later. ( Looks at  Rory). By the way, you can call me Gradia." Said  Gradia as she picked up Kumi and then flew off into space. With  Milisa, Drue, and the other two members of their group following close behind. 

" ( Watches as Rory and  Arcee fly toward them and then land next to Fowler). Well, those that disagree with your mother. Have been given an even bigger reason to join you. The rest have a reason to give you a wide berth. No one has damaged your mother that badly before. Except for the Frost empress. ( Looks at Fowler). You can rest assured  Fowler, that no Saiyan will harm any humans on this planet. Rory and  Arcee's Victory over  Rory's mother has made that clear." Said  Lara. " ( Looks at Rory with a smile). Thats good to hear, and thanks, kid. We owe you one." said  Fowler. " No you don't, I'm just doing my job as a friend. Ok guys, let's head back to base." Said  Rory as he, Arcee, Miko, Anya, Lara, and Iona. Quickly flew back to the old Autobot base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 1.6K 32
(Completed) RWBY is owned by rooster teeth and Dragonball is owned by its companies and all art is owned by its respective creators
345 0 11
After the end of the final battle between the autobots and decepticons. Where the Autobots had finally claimed victory. Team Prime has been hard at w...
1.4K 20 10
Months of passed since the epic battle between the God of Destruction Lord Beerus and Goku where the fate of the world is at stake but now peace has...
1K 5 7
When an unknown ship lands on Earth. The Autobots and Decepticons will learn that they were not the only ones in a galactic war. All Gundam-related c...