𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐

𝟏𝟖

1.4K 42 3
By zwritessss

I wanted her to myself. I wanted to spend a night with her body so close to mine that it feels hard to breathe. It feels like that whenever I'm in her presence, but when our bodies are formed together—it feels like she takes my soul for herself, just to give it back at the end of the night.

But, not this night. Tonight we're at club Amnesia. Once you step inside, it's like you've forgotten about the outside world. The only thing you know is your body and the vibes of everyone else. At least, that's how James explains it. He's clearly a virgin when it comes to clubbing, but he does his research. I'll give him that. I'm still here because Ziya's here.

We drove in separate cars on the way here, but Ziya and James joined me in mine during the wait for Talon. He had plans of his own, but they seemingly disappeared in the mention of James. They've interacted once, due to my knowledge, and the impression seemed to be a lasting good one. Talon threatened me that he'd kill me if James truly wasn't here, to which I hung up on him in response. James has been looking out of my window since he got in, an evident redness tinted to his cheeks.

And Ziya. My goddess in disguise. Her expression never gives away her thoughts, but her actions successfully lured me in. She walked to my car with confidence that could make grown men grovel to their knees. I'm positive a few did. I opened the door for her from the inside, and once she slid in, she guided my hand in between her legs. I instinctively gripped her thighs, and she closed her legs—letting me feel the pulsing heat in between them. I've been inching closer to the prize, that only I deserve, and her hand soon fell on top of mine. Not to stop me, but to guide me. I swear she loves to see me lose control, but I have no problem with losing it.

"He's here," I announce, catching Talon's car pulling in behind me.

"Cute car," Ziya comments, entangling her hand in mine. They still found themself in between her legs.

I hum, squeezing her thigh one more time, before stepping out of my car. I round my way to the passenger's side, opening the door for Ziya. She takes my hand as she gets out, while James still found himself glued to my backseat. Talon's parked by then, swaggering himself to my car. Ziya and I watch as he opens the door to the backseat, leaning his head in with a smirk. I don't know, or care, about what was said—but James finally exits the car with a red face that far outmatched the last one.

"Let's go," I order, maneuvering my hand down to Ziya's waist.

There's a decent line waiting, but I guide us to the entrance without a single care in the world. No one's going to stop me, and I've been waiting long enough already. I need alcohol and the feel of my lady. Talon can do whatever the hell he wants, as long as it doesn't get James in any trouble. He's not the worst person to be around, and he is Ziya's friend. Any wrong move from Talon could affect me, and Ziya being upset with me because of my friend just won't do. Mature or not, it's natural to stick with the people you're close to.

The four of us reach the entrance, the eyes of everyone around evidently on us. Ziya places her hand on my chest, showing a small smile to security.

"You're all twenty-one and above?" he asks, looking more at James, while opening the door.

"Of course," James answers.

I don't miss the action of Talon pressing closer to his back as he stands behind him. I say nothing, stepping into the building behind Ziya. Darkness consumes us for a few short minutes, until we reach the live part of the building—white lights dimly illuminating the room. There's a bar that looks like it's set on a stage, and it has the most light in the room.

"How we doing this?" Talon asks, slinging his arm around James.

"Drink?" James suggest.

I look at Ziya, who's hand slid down, looping her fingers into my belt loops. She looks away from the bar and up at me before smirking. I knew from the moment she stepped into my car that something was on her mind, and I bet that it won't take long for those thoughts to come to life. A part of me—all of me—wants to see what she'll do, and hopes that she does something to me.

Talon's first in line at the bar, hopping a little too happily in a chair that spins from his movement. James is right behind him, sitting in the chair next to him. Ziya pulls me by my loops, leading me to the empty chairs beside our friends. The space is perfect for me, with not many people standing close. Everyone's enjoying the dance floor, even if the lot of them aren't dancing. Swaying and drinking mostly. Feeling the vibe and one another by the looks of it.

A man in a tailored suit approaches the counter, four glasses already in front of us. "What can I start y'all off with?"

"We're new," James says, "what do you suggest?"

"Depends. I'd start ya off slow, but this is Club Amnesia. We don't do slow here. How about a tongue twister?"

I don't know what the fuck a tongue twister is, but Ziya leans forward at the mention of it.

"Five shots, and start a tab. Caddel. I'm paying with card at the end of the night."

The guy's eyes slide away from James, his smirk widening at Ziya's words. We watch as he pours a clear liquid into five shot glasses. He pushes them towards us, making Ziya stand.

"Don't touch," she says, while picking up a glass, "come here, James."

James' eyes widen, but he scoots his chair closer towards Ziya.

"Legs spread."

He spreads his legs. Ziya takes a step in between them before tilting his head up. My body feels frozen as I watch the innocent, yet sinful, act of Ziya Caddel. She uses the pad of her thumb to push James' mouth open, then grips his chin. She takes the shot glass, slowly pouring the liquid into his mouth. James face is on fire as they keep eye contact. He lets her fill his mouth before swallowing, a small trail of the remedy dripping down his chin. Ziya swipes it away with her finger before sucking it.

Talon whistles, gaining my attention, "That was hot. I'd have concerning thoughts if it was someone else, but that was hot."

Ziya hums, still holding James's face. He's still blushing, looking elsewhere now that the action is done. Ziya smiles amusedly at his reaction.

"You're not done."

James look back at her, confusion, mixed with a little bit of excitement, embedded in his eyes. Ziya pushes him back a little with her leg.

"This stage is perfect for fun, hm? I think so."

Finally, she turns to me with expecting eyebrows raised. I raise them back, leaning comfortably on the countertop. I was entranced by her in a way I can't handle, and I crave everything that is Ziya Caddel. I waited for her instruction, knowing I'd do whatever she pleased.

"Do I really have to ask?" she says, circling me, "get on your knees, baby."

She pulls back on the chair that was undeniably comfortable. James and Talon stare at us like we're the eptimone of sex and seduction, and it fills an urge in me to put on a show. To show out, and not only show up. Ziya's penetrating nature easily flows into me. I hum, and crack my neck, before standing to my full height. Talon's eyes light up as his mouth turns up into a smirk. Before, he'd never see me in such position. Tonight, I don't care. James' mouth opens slightly in astonishment, which I find amusing.

I hear Ziya pull the chair away, and I slowly kneel down on one leg. Talon and James' eyes follow my movements until I'm down on both knees. A hand—Ziya's hand runs softly through my hair before tugging a little. I'm sure my excitement will be visible to the eye soon enough. If this keeps going, I don't know what I'll do. I wouldn't care if the reaper himself saw.

"On your knees, James. You'd look so pretty on them," Ziya says from behind me.

James visibly swallows, standing slowly from his seat. Talon moves the chair away with his feet, leaning forward to watch the show. I watch as he takes a couple of steps towards me, staring with nervous eyes. I tilt my head in some kind of encouragement, which seems to be good enough. James kneels before me, his eyes locked with mine the entire time.

Simultaneously, we lower our bodies onto the heels of our feet. Talon stands on his own accord—taking long strides until his thighs meet James' back. James instantly relaxes back into him, tilting his head up as Talon cups his face. Ziya does the same, guiding me to look up at her. Her eyes are wild, yet calm at the same time, and my body continues to crave her. It continues to yearn for her, and I do everything in my power to stay on my knees; she can do to me whatever she pleases, because our rolls will be reversed soon again and she'll be mine.

A faint hum leaves her mouth, then a soft clink follows. I recognize the sound as glass hitting against something. I'm proven right seconds later when Ziya dangles a shot glass over my face. She cups my face once again as she lowers the glass, until it's inches away from my mouth. My body moves faster than my thoughts, as my mouth opens almost immediately.

"Good..." Ziya murmurs.

She innocently runs the pad of her thumb over my bottom lip, before slowly pouring the shot into my mouth. A little bit of it catches the corner of my mouth, and runs down my chin. I swallow the bitter taste of the alcohol that did make its way in my mouth before showing my tongue to the woman who looks like she enjoyed this more than me.

I noticeably suck in a breath, suddenly feeling like my soul left me, when Ziya leans down. Her hair drapes around the both of us as she tentatively licked the droplets of alcohol from the corner of my mouth. My lips suffer constantly when they don't meet hers, but every buzzing feeling in my body seems to make up for it when she does something like this. When she does anything.

"You took that well, darling. I'll reward you for it later, hm? That sound good to you?"

"Mhm."

Times like this, I can't think or function because all I know is Ziya, Ziya, Ziya. She's consumed my entire being from the start.

We stay in that position for a little longer, until Ziya decides to lean up. Her hands now rest comfortably on my chest, her fingers stroking any part of me that her hands allow. My eyes directly land on Talon and James, who seemed to have enjoyed their own little show. Talon's grinning like he won a nobel prize, and I'm sure I'm wearing the same expression. James' breathing is intensified and I'd assume he was close to fainting if his face got any redder than what it is now.

"Damn, you four know how to put on a show for your first time."

I glance to the side to see the bartender that served us the shots. He loosens his tie with a supposedly charming smirk dancing across each and everyone one of us. James covers his face with a short whine of embarrassment, resulting in a chuckle from Talon.

"I didn't know you were like that," he says, his attention focused solely on Ziya and I, "hell, I didn't think I was like that."

"Did we pass your ideology of fun?" Ziya asks, tilting her head in a teasing manner, "it was James' idea to come here, so make sure to thank him later."

"I'll do that."

I lift up from my current position, holding Ziya's hand as I raise to my feet. I pull her against my body, not daring to have her an inch away from me. Something in me loves when she relaxes in my arm without a thought. Her body trusts me. She trusts something in me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Another round of shots," I throw at the bartender.

"Yes, sir," he salutes, leaving to round up another line of shots.

"Are you about to return the favor?" Ziya teases into my ear.

I grin, sliding my hand tighter around her waist, "tonight, maybe. I was promised a reward, my goddess."

Her eyes light up at the name and I make sure to say it more often. She's fitting of the term, so it's only right by me to say it.

"Not in front of us kids," Talon's voice intrudes on our moment, "have some decorum!"

I peer at him from the side of my eyes to see he's almost in the same position as us with James. A damn hyprocrite if I've ever seen one.

"Our fun has only started," Ziya says in my arms. Her slim hands intertwine with mine almost subconsciously, and I swear I'd be the one melting if it were possible.

"You're my kind of girl, Ziya. Someone my guy needs," Talon says, almost smirking at his own comment.

She hums in response, and I silently glare at Talon from above her. He shrugs before taking James, and leading him to the main floor. I follow them with my eyes to see that while everyone was still dancing and enjoying themselves, their eyes fluttered over to us every once in a while. Almost as if they can't help it. They definitely saw the show we put on, yet I feel no shame. I don't care that they saw because the person I want was all on me. Her attention is always on me, and that's all I need.

"Are we joining them?" she asks, looking out to the floor.

"We just started the fun," I reply, downing the shot that suddenly got placed before me.

Ziya looks up with a knowing look—one that I can't decipher, "maybe I am what you need."

She leaves my arms with a sway of her hips, and I stand frozen as I watch her go. Was that a confession in itself? Does she want what I want? Even when we know little about each other, it seems like none of that matters. All that matters is Ziya Caddel is what a guy like me needs. But how can a guy like me have her?

"Are you gonna let your girl go by herself?" the bartender comments, tapping his fingers against the counter.

I ignore him completely before joining the floor because I know I have her right now, at this moment. Right now, that's good enough for me.

•*•
Hii! I finally updated my loves! I'm sorry the update schedule is so stretched out, I'm doing the best I can lol <3

How did we like this chapter? Looks like Ziya and Malik aren't the only "couple" here 👀

•*•
QOTD: Do we think Ziya feels something romantically towards Malik, or it's still just physical attraction?

QOTD Pt.2: Ziya knows Malik had a possible hand in the Dylan situation, but how do you think she'll react when she finds out the full truth?

•*•
vote, comment, share—just do what you do cause i love what y'all do <3 my expressive & silent readers give me so much motivation 🩷

THAT'S IT. FOR EXTRAS, TEASERS, EDITS & MORE, CHECK OUT MY SOCIALS:
Instagram: @ zwritesss
Threads: @ zwritesss
TikTok: @ zwritessss

See you later, alligators !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 8.1K 28
"where are you going?" "to demolish the living room" ________ #1 in #domsub #1 in #kissing
Her bully By she

General Fiction

214K 4.8K 32
Preview: 'Stand up'. Without angering him more i stood up with a hand caressing on my cheek which has his fingers impression. 'Hands down' within a s...
365K 5.2K 48
"I hate you daddy" He pushed his knees further hard between my legs and grabbing my chin he said "You don't princess, cause you can't. Now take.it.o...
55.2K 1.4K 65
**MATURE** ⚠️🔞 "Fuck me" I told him bluntly, his hands falling on my arms only to tightened. "What?" He asked and I leaned against the island. "You...