Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1β™‘
2β™‘
3β™‘
4β™‘
5β™‘
6β™‘
7β™‘
8β™‘
9β™‘
10β™‘
11β™‘
12β™‘
13β™‘
14β™‘
15β™‘
16β™‘
17β™‘
18β™‘
19β™‘
20β™‘
21β™‘
22β™‘
23β™‘
24β™‘
25β™‘
26β™‘
27β™‘
28β™‘
29β™‘
30β™‘
31β™‘
32β™‘
33β™‘
34β™‘
35β™‘
36β™‘
37β™‘
38β™‘
39β™‘
40β™‘
41β™‘
43β™‘
44β™‘
45β™‘
46β™‘
47β™‘
48β™‘
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

42β™‘

1.1K 33 15
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Infinity? 》》

1198 words

After Mikoto had transferred, It didn't took for her to find out about Kusuo being her so called 'Mister Right'. Rin looks at Y/n who seem to be tense ever since Mikoto found out that the pink haired was a psychic. Although of course that wasn't the main reason of the e/c eyes tension.

Rin glances to Kei who was walking towards them. He looks at Rin and Y/n before tilting his head to whisper to the black haired.

"I think she's jealous"

"Obviously."

Kei rolls his eyes at the heterochromia girl bluntness as usual before flicking her forehead earning a small frown from her. Kei chuckles seeing it before his eyes soften.

"Smile don't frown"

"You flicked my forehead how could I be-"

The platinum blonde cupped her cheek and turn the frown to a smile. Although her eyes was all telling him to 'let go now or else.' Kei laughs again before moving his hand away and put it up as surrender.

"Okay okay Ms. President. Anyways the voting had been decided they will announce It soon"

Rin nodded and look back at Y/n again before sighing patting her shoulder to get her attention. The h/c haired yelped then was about to grabbed Rin arm to twist It although the black haired was just as fast and dodged It. The two girls look at each other before Y/n awkwardly laugh.

"Sorry Rin habit.."

Rin nods and give a smile at her.

"Your really full of surprises Y/n."

Kei pouts seeing that damn smile wishing he was the reason. Y/n laughs before shaking her head.

"Don't make it sound so good Rin. You dodged It before I even grabbed your arm that's just as impressive"

Y/n smiles looking at her friend. The two girls giggle at each other while Kei watches them with a small smile.

Suddenly the School Speaker spoke. It was Emica and Asahi.

"The voting for the new student council president is in!"

"Both competitors are worthy of the title but only one end up the victorious.."

"We would like to announce that the new student council president is..."

....

.....

.....

Everyone was nervous but not as excited as the two who was impatiently waiting to hear the announcement. Y/n looks at both of them before giggling to herself.

'They both really seem to get along and perfect for each other. Hope they realize that'

'I wish you realize that to yourself as well Y/n.'

Y/n get startled at the sudden voice that she hears before immediately shot to the direction the pink psychic is.

'THAT SCARED ME KUSUO! I told you to give me warning idiot!'

Kusuo eyes Y/n up and down before a slight playful smirk appears on his face.

'But I like surprising you. Don't you like that hm?'

Y/n looked at him with widened eyes before looking away flushed red. Being reminded of the random times he surprises her with his actions or words with his own voice.. both are deadly weapon that he rarely use which makes it even more deadlier.

Although It wasn't that deadly like literally. Just means Y/n is unable to stop herself from getting embarrassed and red over the littlest thing he does to her. Of course the psychic knows this very well as well.

'Where did you learn to speak like that..'

She thought to herself before deadpanning knowing damn well Kusuo heard it. The pink haired chuckle and Y/n's face heat up of even more embarrassment.

'What is wrong with me.. I so look and sound like some little girl happy having her childhood sweet heart crush like her back or something.'

...

...

Y/n froze at her words not even caring if the pink haired heard it. She had been asked out all her life but not once has she like someone back so this left her speechless at her own thoughts. She got snapped out of it when the speaker spoke.

"The New student council President is..."

"Rin Valenti!!"

The heterochromia eyes soften and a genuine smile is plastered on her face looking at Kei with that smile.

"I won"

Kei gulped seeing the smile. She rarely shows it to him, mainly to her friends like Emica and Asahi and Y/n but very extra extra rare to him. He knows It's not obviously cause of him but the way her smile seem to make his heart feel at ease.

Kei can't even be mad at her winning. He just smiles handsomely and genuinely back at her.

'I haven't known her long but I'm not oblivious enough to not realize something is stirring up in my heart all towards her.'

"I guess a pity party for you."

Kei's yellow eyes looks at deeply at hers before laughing and slicking his hair back.

"I guess so"

Mikoto eyes landed on the two before giving a smile walking up to them.

"Congrats Riniee"

Rin looks at Mikoto before she nod.

"Thank you"

Mikoto looks at her then up at Kei.

"Aoki do you want a compatibility test?"

"Huh?"

Kei looks taken back and so does Rin. Y/n who finally was snapped back looked at them curiously listening in like everyone else in the friend group is plus the classmates who was just as nosy to find out.

Rin looks at her with stoic eyes before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. I don't believe on those things-"

"Yeah! It's a lie!"

Shun says pouting and so does Chiyo both couple clearly still not over the fact of Mikoto did the compatibility with them. Kei who was quiet finally spoken up.

"Why not? It's just for fun~"

Rin looks up high at Kei tilting her head.

"For fun?"

When he said that, It got Rin thinking in her head.

'I know I'm a bit serious and boring but seeing everyone watching maybe I should do it for them.'

Rin nods at her thoughts before looking at Mikoto and nodding. Getting both of their permission she then does another sort of ritual. The whole class and friend group watching intently.

After a bit of a wait Mikoto finishes and looked so surprised.

"What?"

Kei asks a bit worried at the look Mikoto was giving. She smiles at him and Rin answering them.

"You guys are definitely meant to be."

Rin looks at her confused speaking up.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Well..."

Mikoto sighs deeply still startled at what she had found out.

"Infinity. It's infinity percent. Never have I saw It with anyone but you guys.."

Everyone in the room was left just as speechless as Rin and Kei.

"You can't be serious?"

Rin asks not believing this at all. Mikoto puts her hand up.

"You don't need to believe me. I just told what I saw and read"

Y/n who was watching the whole time was thinking with Kusuo obviously having his attention fully on her and her thoughts alone.

'She found Kusuo with her ability maybe she already tested her compatibility with him. I wanna know.'

---------------------------------------------

Another Screentime for the second couple whoopsies. I know this is short than the ones I've been giving but im tryna chill it out kinda... anyways Wonder what's happening next~ 🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 90 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
11.5K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...
303K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
715K 25.2K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...