Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✡ Radio Demon ✡

1.3K 47 48
By Mygreysweater

(Play the song when shes singing)

"Oh there you are! I was lookin' for you everywhere! Look at that dress! You look stunnin' girl- Anyways, you have to be on stage in 20 minuets, so don't go 'round gossiping too much, alright?" Velvet came up too me hugging me tight and throwing a bunch of words at me.

You nodded and smiled in response, she was always very hyper, maybe because shes young? Shes very into social media and that kind of stuff, but you only did this because she was the nicer one out of the V's.

To no suprise, you got a bunch of looks coming in due to the revealing dress that you wore. It was new to you, and new to everyone.

Y/n made her way around the pretty classy club to say hi to some important people she knew.

"Rosie!" You smiled and hugged her.

*Gasp* "y/n! I had no idea you were performing here tonight! And wow, that dress is very unlike you!" She smiled, hugging you but admiring the dress you had on.

"I know.. but angel insisted I wore something 'out there' for tonight." You laughed and smiled.

"Well you look lovely." Rosie nodded.

You two talked a bit more before you headed back stage. I guess it was similar to a club because it had music, but it had a stage for performers as well. Mostly everybody here was dressed well, not too formal, but not 'skimpy' either. There were a couple drunks, but mostly everyone had class and manners here.

It reminded you of some speakeasys you went to and the one you worked at when you were alive.

You sighed thinking of how you had left May behind. Oh how you regretted it..

But you still needed to figure out how you died, how did everyone else know what got them here, but you?

You shook your head and went on stage as the crowd began to quiet down and lights turn on.

As soon as your heels met the surface of the stage, all eyes on you, causing gasps and whistles and clapping to occur.

It made you smile knowing you made other demons happy.

The live jazz band off to the side beginning to play the song,

"Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good"

"Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree
You know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"

"Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me
For me"

"Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh, freedom is mine
And I know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me"

"And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
I feel so good
I feel so good"

The dancing you did and the beautiful singing coming from your mouth made the crowd fall silent in admiration, the crowd of demons and sinners then whooping, clapping, cheering, whistling- everything for you.

You winked and smiled at them, then walked off stage.

A sinner passing out from the wink you gave to the crowd, poor souls loved someone so much but they could never have her.

"Bravo y/n! That performance was to die for! Ill be sure to hire you next time and the one after that!" Velvet laughed and handed you a stack of cash.

You smiled and waved to her, "Thank you dear, I'd be happy to perform here again." She sure was an interesting one.

"Nice job up there miss." One of the band members said as you walked out from behind stage, "Why thank you monsieur, you and your men did quite lovely too." You responded with a charming smile.

Some of the men blushing, the main guy who spoke to you nodded, and tipped his hat.

Then up ahead, you spotted a certain spider and the rest of your friends.

"Aww, you all made it!" You hugged them.

"Of course! Couldn't miss it for the death of me!" Charlie smiled excitedly.

Y/n then looked over to the left, noticing a smiling demon in a red trenchcoat.

"You must be The Radio Demon! I've heard so much about you." You smiled and shook his hand politely.

He had helped out Charlie apparently, so you felt it was good to be kind to him.

"Ah, yes. Thats my name, lovely performance tonight meznami!" He smiled, shaking her hand back, but not letting go.

He had some class and was formal, quite fitting for a place like this. But you were also suprised how formal and kind he was because everybody said The Radio Demon was the most terrifying overlord in hell.

"Oh? French? How charming." You smiled.

He leaned down to your hand and kissed it, Charlie and the others raising a brow at his obvious flirting.

You blushed, but made it not obvious (hopefully). The Radio Demon then releasing your hand.

"Creole, but yes, very similar. Pardon me, but I couldn't help but notice you stand out from the other demons in here. And I must say, you are even more lovely up close. Your eyes are like blood, and that smile..."

Wow, he was complimenting you like crazy, but did it respectfully?

His compliment about your smile made you cheese a bit more, now the blush on your cheeks probably visible.

"Creole huh? Se yon ti lang, mwen sezi yon moun menm jan ou konnen li!" (its such a small language, im suprised someone as well known as you knows it!)

"But please, tell me your name monsieur." You smiled.

"Alastor mezanmi, plezi rankontre ou." He smiled. (dear, pleasure to meet you.)

But yours dropped, now you could hear his voice was one you reognized all too well.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, looking over at Angel Dust. "Lets go, I don't have time for him."

Everyone having a confused look on now, "uh why? You not feeling smiles no more?" Angel asked, walking up to you.

"Pff, never did." She looked him up and down annoyed.

Alastor still didn't say anything, he kept his smile on but had a brow raised too.

He must have not recognized you yet.

You walked past him and left, Charlie caught up to you, walking beside you as you walked a bit sassily through the streets of hell.

The rest following behind.

"Hey, whats wrong?" She asked worridly.

"Remember when I told you about my husband?"

The blonde nodded, then she put the pieces together. She looked back at the others and back at you.

Charlie stopped walking and turned to Alastor, "YOU MARRIED HERR???" She pointed to you.

Alastor froze, realization forming on his face as he started to recognize you.

"No way! She is so out of your league." Vaggie spoke suprised..

Niffty and Husk looking shocked.

"Shes too much for you to handle, smiles." Angel laughed more.

Alastor had an annoyed face on, still kept the smile.

He was hating how much he was getting clowned on right now, which made you giggle.

Were they really that suprised he was able to charm a girl like y/n?

"So yes, Alastors my ex husband.. although we never truly divorced." You said as you and Charlie continued walking.

"Does he know exactly why your mad?"

You shook your head, "No, I don't think so."

"Well.. maybe you should talk to him then?" Charlie suggested.

"As if he'd listen to me. Im sure he's no different then when we were alive."

"Well.. you never know? I mean, he's helped me out!"

"But he offered you a deal, that asshole got that from me." You muttered the last bit annoyed.

"Yes.. ugh, just.. talk to him. He dosn't even know why your avoiding him right now." She smiled hopefully.

"Fine."

You rolled your eyes and smiled, you'd only do it for her.

They all reached the hotel and you went over to the bar, husker preparing you a drink.

"Whats up with you?" He asked, pouring some liqour in a cup and something else to make it strong.

"Me and Alastor were married while we were alive, we murdered together and were widley feared. No one knew our true identities. But then he back stabbed me multiple times and manipulated me, then quite literaly stabbed me." You ranted quietly so Alastors stupid smiling ass didn't hear.

How could you not have tell that it was him? He was smiling and speaks creole. So obvious.

Husk nodded. Why were you even telling him all this? You just met him today, it must be because he's a bartender.

"Wow, thats some stuff. That drink strong enough or you need more whiskey?"

Y/n laughed, "I think this is good, its just that Charlie wants me to talk to him- and I think its a dumb idea. He gets me so angry.." You furrowed your brows.

"And why do I make you feel that way?" The smiling demon approached out of no where.

She furrowed her brows and stood up, staring at him with hatred.

"Do I need to remind you what you did to me?"

He smiled down at her.

"Dear, I assure you I have no bad intentions. But I do not know your name, only what you do." He smiled.

"Your wife." She looked him up and down and crossed her arms.

Alastors smile faltering slightly as you had truly confirmed it was you. He laughed nervously and adjusted his monocle looking away.

"Y/n... its nice to see you again darling."

"Fuck you Alastor." She scoffed and looked away.

His eyes widening at you cursing at him, "Well thats not very ladylike."

"Well it wasnt very gentleman like for you to stab me and hurt me, huh?" She looked back over at him sassily and annoyed.

"Im- sorry, but I truly think your over exaggerating!" He chuckled, crossing his arm behind his back.

"Over exaggerating? I loved you! We were married! We killed together- But then you thought it'd be funny to hurt me and stab me?!" She said, fuming.

"Now I know you were just like every other man."

You then walked away, "Can we not make a scene? We can express our emotions elsewhere, dear." He smiled, following after you.

You walked over to Charlie, "Get this prick away from me." You furrowed your brows, crossing your arms, muttering quietly to her.

She giggled nervously and stepped in front of Alastor, "Al.. maybe you could try saying sorry? Y'know, apologies go along way!"

"I would try that if the misses allowed me to speak with her." He looked over at you.

Charlie looked back with a smile, he had a point. This would never get resolved unless the two of you talked.

You sighed and walked over, Charlie stepping out of the way.

"How did I get down here? I never died." Was the first thing you asked. Its the one thing you've been wondering ever since you arived.

The one thing everyone else in this hotel has been wondering too.

"Remember our wedding? The night we kissed?" He began.

Everyone watching the whole thing go down immersivley.

"Of course I do."

"We said our Vows, swore to be together forever, and lastly sealed it with a kiss."

Was that it? All he was gonna give you? How were you supposed to figure it out?

...

No..

Sealed it with a kiss?

Together forever?

The understanding of it all finally fell into place in your head.

The night you two married, the kiss, was the night you sold your soul to him. Interlocking your love for eternity.

Alastor smiled wider at you face of realiztion, and once you finally looked up, he spoke.

"Till death do us part, mon amour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
35.1K 704 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
6.5K 135 16
1 2 3 . . . 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾~ 𝟣 𝟤 𝟥 . . . This is a story of a twisted love featuring, Alastor the radio...