INARI PLEASE

Da BriFlare

The series follows the story of Inari Anoa'i, a housewife of sixteen years who is an It girl. Started October... Altro

INARI PLEASE
00. All About Inari Anoa'i
01. Are You Having A Midlife Crisis?
02. His Brand, Her Brand
03. Queencard
04. Inari In Miami
05. Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
06. Brativity
07. Royal Rumble (2024)
08. Joe The Assistant
09. Girl
010. February 14
012. Love On Top
013. Isla & Leo Go To Prom
014. Mother's Day
015. All About Leo Anoa'i

011. I'm really HER

856 74 13
Da BriFlare

Chapter Eleven, I'm really HER

404,217 likes
therealinari I'm really HER.
View all 2,901 comments

Roman Reigns & Inari Anoa'i Ceiling Challenge Drives Fans Wild

Roman Reigns and Inari Anoa'i nearly broke the Internet with their latest collaboration.

On Monday, March 25, Inari posted an enticing video, tagging The Tribal Chief. The clip begins with his wife Inari hooking up a camera to the ceiling to do the viral "ceiling challenge" that recently took off on social media.

Roman throws stacks of cash and Inari twerks on him in various places around their home from the kitchen to the pool. Fans of the couple couldn't get enough of the video, especially after some of them had been begging Inari to do the challenge for months.

The video has gone viral and it has caused stirs on social media.

Reactions below:

"ALL you haters that said Roman was annoyed with Inari twerking on IG have officially been GAGGED!!!!! 😂 he loves that shit, hell I love that shit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I knew if Ari did the ceiling challenge that shit was gone go crazy," one fan wrote on X/Twitter.

"Roman blessed us with Inari ceiling challenge," a fan wrote on X/Twitter.

"Roman said since y'all want it so bad then y'all gotta see me too 😭😅" another fan wrote.

"This is why they got all them damn kids!" a fan wrote.

"He's so corny for this lmao nigga move out the way we don't care about ya," a fan wrote.

"Watch how they pop out with another pregnancy 😩" another fan wrote.

therealinari ✓ 11h

"I can't believe you got Joe to let you do the ceiling challenge with him," Trinity said.

"That's thanks to you," Inari said.

Inari has noticed a change in Joe since they started counseling. The more sessions they have the more open Joe becomes with her.

"I told you that y'all just needed some counseling and everything would get better," Trinity said.

Inari nodded. "Yeah, our communication has been so much better than ever and now we're trying for a baby," Inari said.

Trinity frowned. "Girl why?" Trinity asked her.

"Why not?" Inari replied.

Trinity had always been close with Inari and cared deeply for her well-being. When Inari shared that she and her husband Joe were considering trying to have a baby, Trinity wanted to offer some gentle advice.

Trinity told Inari that this decision to try for a child could make or break the couple's recent progress and growth together.

"Because you guys are just now getting into a good place," Trinity said. "What happens if he reverts once you're pregnant, what are you going to do?" Trinity asked her.

Trinity made a good point but Inari has to have faith and trust that Joe will not go back to his old ways. "I have to believe that he won't, but I understand what you're saying, Trin," Inari answered.

"Okay, I just want to make sure you ain't turn off your brain," Trinity said.

Inari rolled her eyes. "My brain is always on," Inari said.

Trinity hoped Inari would take her time with this, not rushing into anything before both partners felt ready.

Inari said she appreciated Trinity looking out for her, but she wanted to move on from discussing it further.

Trinity nodded, dropping the subject. She resolved to support Inari no matter what she decided.

If Inari did get pregnant soon, Trinity would be there for her, babysitting when needed for date nights and reminding her to nurture her marriage through the challenges to come.

For now, Trinity was glad they could have an open and honest conversation about the road ahead.

But, Inari made a mental note to stop sharing everything that was going on in her life with her family and friends.

398,943 likes
therealinari Somewhere working 💓
View all 1,083 comments

After Joe and The family returned from Philadelphia after WrestleMania, Inari and Joe were eager to celebrate their twin boys' eighth birthday with a fun party. They decided to throw the party that weekend so their excitement from WrestleMania was still fresh and they could focus completely on making it a special day for Lennox and Landon.

Inari spent Friday evening decorating the house with colorful streamers and balloons, including the boys' favorite colors of blue and green. She baked a two-tiered chocolate cake from scratch, the twins' favorite, and prepared all their favorite foods like chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.

Joe helped hang up a handmade "Happy Birthday Lennox and Landon!" banner across the living room and blew up balloons for the party.

On Saturday morning, Lennox and Landon woke up to balloons and streamers in their bedroom as Inari and Joe sang happy birthday to them.

After opening presents like new video games and basketballs, their friends arrived for an afternoon of fun. The kids laughed and played party games Inari had planned, ate delicious treats, and finished with singing Happy Birthday and cake.

By the end of the party, the twins were exhausted but smiling from all the special attention on their big day. It was a wonderful eighth birthday celebration for Lennox and Landon after returning from the excitement of WrestleMania.

therealinari ✓ 3h

Joe planned an exciting date for Inari, starting with pampering at the nail salon. He wanted her to feel relaxed and beautiful, so he picked out a white polish for her fingers and toes.

As they sat in the massage chairs getting manicures and pedicures, the conversation flowed easily between them. They chatted about their kids' upcoming summer vacations and activities - sports camp for their sons and art classes for their daughter.

Inari mentioned possibly taking a beach trip as a family in July. Joe smiled as he pictured lazy days spent building sandcastles and swimming in the ocean.

After they both had perfectly polished nails, Joe took Inari to the golf course for a round. As they leisurely strolled the manicured greens, Joe opened up about his dream of opening a shoe store.

He had found the perfect retail space in the trendy downtown area and made a bid on it.

Now he just needed Inari's keen business sense to help get it up and running.

He already had designers in mind for exclusive shoe lines and envisioned elegant window displays to draw in customers.

Inari was touched that Joe valued her input and wanted her involvement. She squeezed his hand and said she would be delighted to help turn his vision into a reality.

Their conversation flowed easily between business plans and golf shots as the date drew to a perfect close.

After their dinner date at a romantic Italian restaurant downtown, Joe, and Inari returned home later that evening to check in on their six children before retiring to their bedroom for the night.

As quietly as possible, they peeked into each of the kids' rooms, smiling as they saw their children all fast asleep, cozy in their beds. After making sure each child was sleeping peacefully, Joe took Inari's hand and they tiptoed happily to their bedroom at the end of the hall.

Closing the door behind them, the loving couple changed into pajamas and slid under the covers of their king-sized bed, wrapping their arms around each other.

They began kissing passionately, relishing these intimate moments alone together. Hands roamed softly over skin as they undressed each other in the darkness. Their bodies came together in passion and pleasure, ultimately finding fulfillment and release in each other's arms.

Afterward, they held one another close, cherishing the deep connection they shared, before drifting off to sleep with whispers of "I love you."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

7.5K 135 13
๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ-๐–„๐–‡๐–“ ๐–†๐–‘๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–๐–†๐–ž
21.5K 1.2K 15
A promise Oriana and Michael made when they were twenty-one years old was that if they were not married by the time they are 35, then they will marry...
2.2K 207 6
As she enters a new chapter in her life with a new group of friends, Beyonce finds herself reflecting on her childhood, career, and relationships wit...
364K 10.1K 33
Not an ordinary wrong person story ------ Elvira Mitrea may seem like a regular teenage girl but she is so much more than what shows on the outside G...