Haunted by you || Scream 1996...

By onlyposersfuckingdie

[Billy loomis x Female oc] - - Rebecca May is a young teen girl who's dating Billy loomis, a mysterious boy... More

Haunted By You
Chapter one : "I think you have the wrong number."
Chapter Two : " Why are you crawling through my window?"
Chapter three: "Liver Alone!"
Chapter Five : "Kittens!"
Chapter Six : "Always some bullshit reason to kill your own girlfriend."
Chapter Seven : "Till death we us a part"
Scream 1996 Epilogue
Haunted by you cast [Scream two]
Chapter one : " we can still sandra bollock it."
Chapter two: "..are we dealing with a copycat?"
Chapter three : "I'm inquisitive."

Chapter four: "I never told you my name."

1.2K 44 10
By onlyposersfuckingdie

-

Rebecca was home alone during the evening since Billy was out doing god knows what with Stu. Well, she wasn't alone since she had church with her, but she wasn't gonna be alone for long.

Billy was coming over once he was done with whatever he was doing. They were going to watch a movie, and Rebecca was setting up, so it could be ready for when Billy arrived.

As she was in the kitchen preparing something to eat, when the phone rang.

The shrill of the phone ringing echoed all over the quiet house, and Rebecca walked over, picking up the phone and answering it.

"Hello?" She answered, walking back into the kitchen.

Church lazily walked into the kitchen, letting out a small yawn.

"Hello." The voice sounds eerie, and Rebecca couldn't help but shiver a bit.

"Yes, who is this?" She questioned as she went to grab some fat food to feed Church.

"Who's this?" The person questioned, and Rebecca crouched down, serving church the food.

"I think you have the wrong number." Rebecca said, standing up and throwing away the empty can of cat food into the trash.

"Do i?"

"Yeah. It happens."

"Can we talk? I like hearing your voice."

"Don't you have someone to call?"

"No, not really....to be honest, I was just gonna call random numbers, and see who picks up."

Rebecca chuckled ,"I see. How was that going?"

"Pretty bad until you picked up. I count myself lucky."

"Oh, do you? Well, I have a bit of time to talk, pass the boredom."

"Are you home alone?"

"No."

"Hm, that's good, it's bad for a girl like you to be home alone."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly questioned, and Rebecca hummed, a smile appearing on her face as she thought about Billy.

"Yeah, I do. He's actually coming over soon, and we're gonna watch a movie."

"Movie, huh? What kind of movie?"

"Hm, either my bloody valentine or bride of chucky."

"Horror movies, nice choice of genre, say, What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Pet cemetery. Yours?"

"Guess." He playfully replied

"Hmm?...um, Carrie?"

"Carrie? That was a good movie."

"Oh, yeah, Carrie was definitely a badass."

"Hell yeah, she was! I'm been telling that to my best friend, and he told me that Carrie was just some psycho bitch, but he just doesn't understand."

"He said that?"

"Yeah. He's a jerk,"

"Say, what was your name again?"

"I never told you my name."

"Well, why don't you tell me."

"Why would you want to know my name?"

" 'cause, I wanna know who I'm looking at."

Rebecca stilled her movements, silence filled the entire house, and even church was quiet.

"What?"

"I said, I want to know who I'm talking to."

"That's not what you said."

"No? I think you misunderstood me."

"Look, I have to go, bye."

"No! Don't hang up on me.." The voice faded as Rebecca hung up, and she took a deep breath before exhaling.

She jumped a bit as the phone rang again, and she was hesitant to answer, but what if it was Billy?

With a deep breath, she answered the phone and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Why did you hang up on me?" The voice practically whined

"Look, I don't know what you are playing at, but I am not dealing with this."

"Fine, I was trying to be nice,"

"But if you hang up on me again, I'm gonna gut you like I did with Casey and steve."

"Go to hell!" Rebecca said, hanging up the phone, and she dialed 911, but as the phone was ringing,

The glass of the sliding doors shatter as a chair was thrown against it and Rebecca let out a small scream of fright, and her eyes widened as a figure in a father death Costume rushed inside with a knife.

"Oh shit!" She cursed as the killer rushed at her, but she dodged them, and she picked up church, who growled and hissed at the killer.

She could faintly hear the 911 operator on the phone, but she was a bit busy to answer them.

She ran to the other side of the counter and ran out of the kitchen. The killer was right behind her.

Their heavy boots smacking against the tiled floor, and Rebecca almost slipped as she was only wearing socks.

Rebecca turned a corner before turning to another hallway. Her house was like a maze, and anyone could easily get lost, but Rebecca knew her house like the back of her hand.

She managed to lose the killer somewhere in the house, and she ran over to the front door, unlocking it and swinging it open, and she ran out, but she was startled as Billy appeared out of nowhere.

She let out a startled scream, dropping the phone in the progress, and it clattered to the porch with a thud while she held church tightly in her arms.

Once she noticed it was Billy, she instantly threw herself at him.

"Oh, thank god! Billy, the killer, they were here, and they were chasing after me, and.. and we need to go before the killer comes back..." Rebecca rushed out in panic.

Church was purring, rubbing his head against Billy's neck.

"What? Becca, are you okay?" Billy questioned, pulling back and looking at Rebecca, who nodded, but then a thud was heard, and Rebecca looked down, seeing a cellular phone on the ground.

Billy looked down and mentally cursed, and he looked back at Rebecca, who was backing up from him, looking at him with wide eyes, just as police arrived.

"Becca, Becca, listen to me, darling, I wasn't the one on the phone, okay?" Billy told her, and if Rebecca wasn't in shock, then she would've noticed the mistake that Billy did, but she didn't.

Rebecca didn't listen to him, and she ran over to the cops, "shit." Billy cursed.

- -

Rebecca sat in the police station. Billy had been taken in for questioning. She has shoes now, thanks to Dewey, who reminded her before he took her to the station.

Church was on her lap, and she was petting him in an anxious way.

"Rebecca!" She looked up and saw Sidney and Tatum rushing over.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Sidney questioned

"I'm okay. The killer attacked me, but we're fine." She said as she looked over at Sheriff Burke office, where Billy was with his father.

Billy turned his head, and his eyes caught hers. She was full of guilt, "I'm sorry." She mouthed to him.

He just slightly smiled back at her. "You have a place to stay for the night?" Tatum questioned

Rebecca looked at her, letting out a small sighed. "I think I'm just gonna stay here for a bit,"

"Just until Billy can go."

-----------------------
Word count - 1144

Hoped you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 493 11
In the summer of 1995, Blake Loomis and Stu macher fell in love and it wasn't just puppy love. the two were madly in love. Blake and stu were the pe...
85.3K 1.7K 15
☆。・:*:・°'𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋。・:*:・°'☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 heather myers is far too in love with michael myers because he has the same last name as her. heat...
158K 4.5K 29
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...