๐“๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’...

By dixongalore

TORTURED MINDS A Sam Winchester fanfiction, where the niece of Bobby Singer, Kinsey, meets the infamous Winch... More

00, act one - thunderstruck
00, prologue
01, water can be thicker than blood
02, dorky sister
03, vengeful spirit
04, shared motel rooms
05, FBI badges and cheap suits
06, flight or fright

00, tortured minds

1.5K 60 66
By dixongalore

TORTURED MINDS
sam winchester

KINSEY SINGER WAS ALWAYS ALONE. At least that's what it felt like for her. She spent her whole childhood learning how to use guns due to the horrors that seemed like fiction. However, for Kinsey, it wasn't fiction, it was reality.

No matter how much she prayed or longed for it not to be real — it was. By the time she was 8, she knew how to use a gun, and was forced to carry around a switchblade purely just for protection.

After Kinsey's mother, Caroline, got into a fatal accident with a monster of some sort, her father, Adam, grew crazy. He soon became sloppy with the care of her, and 99% of the time left Kinsey to practically live with his brother, Bobby.

Kinsey was only 6 when all of this started to happen, and so she grew up with an unstable family. She always longed for her father's love, wishing he would care for her like the other children at school. She always compared herself to her peers, wishing that she was normal like them.

Kinsey believed that she had done something wrong to cause her father to love her less, but that wasn't the case. Adam was driven by rage, blinded by the rage of the loss of his wife.

Kinsey never wanted to become a hunter, scared she would end up like her mother, or worse — like her father.

However, her plans to live with Bobby, monster and hunter-free, were short-lived, and as soon as she was old enough to drive, she was off fighting demons, vampires, werewolves, and any kind of monster. All because that was what she was raised to do.

╰┈➤ SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR

・❥・ KINSEY , KINS , SINGER

╰┈ JARED PADALECKI

SAM , SAMMY , WINCHESTER

╰┈ JENSEN ACKLES

DEAN , BATMAN , WINCHESTER

╰┈ JIM BEAVER

BOBBY , BOBSTER , SINGER

╰┈KELSEY ASBILLE

HAYDEN, HAYS, RAMIREZ

OTHER CHARACTERS

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN
JOHN WINCHESTER

MISHA COLLINS
CASTIEL

SKEET ULRICH
ADAM SINGER

RACHEL MCADAMS
CAROLINE SINGER

— DISCLAIMERS

Throughout this book, there are many mature themes like mental health issues, death, addiction, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, violence, abuse, alcohol and drug use, and sexual content. if any of this upsets you, read with caution.

• I do not own any characters other than my ocs, Kinsey, Adam and Caroline Singer. I also do not own any of the plot lines recognised in the show, however, I own any plot lines that aren't recognised in the series.

— DEDICATIONS

the wonderful, talented and amazing people tagged have helped me create this fic and make it a real thing!

-allonsy camerongalore cameronzluvr l4heys cclineswp znation1walkingdead _loveebomb darylsbowwp ann-Iee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 41
Y/N was an incredibly skilled hunter. Vamps, Werewolves, Shifters, you name it. She has conquered them all. Her cockiness was well-deserved given her...
47 11 10
SUPERNATURAL X CRIMINAL MINDS (LONG CHAPTERS) In which an FBI agent, the reader, falls in love with a socially awkward coworker despite the horrors...
92.2K 2.7K 120
"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father. Their father hasn't been back from his...
18.9K 425 12
Lexie Walker, Sam's best friend from Stanford use to hunt with the Winchester's. Fearing she would be the cause of them getting hurt or worse, Lexie...