The Keymaster

بواسطة raunchythom

i....really...don't..know,..how...i ended up in the backrooms By RaunchyThom/Me>3 happy valentines day and... المزيد

Chapter 1 "trapped with no exit"
Chapter 2 "on the verge of giving up"
Chapter 3 "The habitable zone"
Chapter 4 "B.B.O.T.B.C"
Chapter 6 "Abandoned Office"
Chapter 7 "level 4 medical field"
Chapter 8"field of roses"
Chapter 9"The test/The entrance to the hub is near"
Chapter 10"the hub/Floral paradise"

Chapter 5 "Pipe dreams"

11 0 0
بواسطة raunchythom

It's so hot in here ughh,i'm dying,how...much..longer..can.i..walk..how..much..longer..can.i.run...Run....RUN! RUN! RUN! AHH IT'S A SMILEY FACE THIS TIME!!!!!! I crawl and scrunch my body up into a little pipe area,what are those things called?,like...smilers?,I dont wanna think about it too much I just wanna get out of here it's so hot i'm sweating again I feel my soul leaving my body,I..have..to..get.out..I..have..to..leave..I..have.to..Escape,I run and run and run,running into those faceless people,those hounds and those smilers still not finding my way out still...losing..touch..with..my..sanity..where's almond water when you need it...oh i see one..OW! my hand AHH IT'S A HOUND AGAIN!!!!!!! RUN! AND RUN! AND RUNNN! COME ON COME ON I HEAR A DAMN SKIN STEALER!!!!!! whew the doors closed but now i'm hyperventilating in a hot sweaty elevator ugh where am I now an office?.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

214K 2.7K 79
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
35.6K 1.1K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
15.6K 292 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
34.3K 1.5K 28
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...