HEATED RIVALRY • 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫...

By SHINISOL

↳ ❝ LET'S MAKE A BET. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!student council x male!reader 「 When you enroll into a prestigious... More

ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.

THIRTEEN.

5.7K 290 398
By SHINISOL

"YOU REALLY WENT ALL OUT ON HIM, [NAME]."

"Not really," you sighed, glancing at Arata. Jun was out, thankfully, you would have punched that smug bastard in the face—and Arata had dropped by.

You were cradling Terry in your hands, letting it slither around and flick its tongue out occasionally—letting it wrap around your fingers. Thankfully, it seemed to have rested and was now okay. "If I did go all out, I would have had to ship his body out."

Your display of open violence only made the rumors more rampant, but at that point of time after your anger had simmered, you found yourself to care very little. What were they going to do, expel you? Daichi had already made it clear they couldn't.

"Ooh. Surprised you didn't use the doll method..."

"I'm pretty rusty. I'll probably prick my own fingers, and that isn't the most ideal, considering I have..." you paused. "Well, I have to type the latest chapter out of the fanfic I'm working on. I've started to get 'come back with the milk soon' comments. Granted, it's been a year."

"What pairing?" Arata asked curiously. "Joongdok? Oh, maybe even Patroclus and Achilles? Wait, what about Chuuya and Dazai? How long is it even?"

"No, it's..." you furrowed your eyebrows. "It's technically a fanfic, but it's only marketed as such for clout. It's pretty much an original novel. It's at..." you pulled your phone out quickly, "at ten thousand words. For a chapter, it's a lot. For a year, its pittance. My Gakushuu/Karma fics had a lot more than that."

"Ah." Arata nodded his head in understanding. You two were sworn buddies when it came to matters of fanfiction. A03. Sometimes on horrific desperate occasions, Wattpad. "What's the issue?"

"There's a pairing," you said slowly, thinking and mulling it over slowly, "I mean, I'm not sure if it's relevant to the plot, or if I'm simply giving in to the fan service devils, but there's this two characters I've been contemplating on—"

"They're both men, right?" Arata butted in. His voice was clear and shameless.

You stared at him. And kept staring. "Do you have an issue with the plot you'd like to bring up? And how did you know?"

"No, go on."

"Okay, anyways," you gave a lengthy sigh, "yes, you are right. I could go the easy route and dump the main character with the generic female lead, or I could make things make sense because the two guys currently have a shitload of sexual tension. Homoerotic energy. Think of it in the joongdok context. I've been purposefully vague about their relationship, but with the comments...wait, why do you know so much?"

"I read fanfiction myself. It's easy to guess."

"—Oh, so you write fanfiction. Uh-huh. What's your account?"

"Don't put words in my mouth." Arata frowned. "I never said that."

You had seen him put a lot worse in his mouth in fanfiction before. Namely human body parts.

One of the sad things about being an idol. One thing you never recovered from was seeing the words BTS and member together, but in a different context. Ooh, wait. That was good. You would use it as a weapon against some poor person you would text in the future. You mentally stored it in your brain.

"Whatever. Are you going to help, or not?"

"I'll help," Arata went over to your side, frowning at the laptop you had open. You were only halfway through your writing.

[ "Deleris, I...| ]

"What kind of name is that?" Arata guffawed.

"Shut up," you narrowed your eyes.

[ "Deleris, perhaps the two of us can go for dinner? It's been a long day, and...| ]

"That's too cliche," Arata complained. "You can't write that. They just finished a whole mission, did they not? And it's so out of character for Kyo, who is the one doing the confessing. He's more brooding."

"But he's soft towards..."

"Him." Arata was unhelpful as he supplied information you already knew.

"I'll change it to her out of spite," you glared, "but no, I can't. It took me super long until now to realize that I've basically been making my characters posture each other. The sexual tension was stifling," you had a resigned look.

"Posturing is a good thing for publicity," Arata encouraged.

"I don't know how to make good brooding depressed characters," you said in exasperation. "Everything Deleris does seems so off."

[ Kyo glared hard at Deleris. "Keep quiet, idiot| ]

"That's better," Arata said approvingly, "now that's good."

"He seems kinda assholery," you said doubtfully, "I think maybe I need to make him mellow...or something. Or base it off someone."

"That's always an option. I would base it off Jun, then," you said thoughtfully, "Jun is an asshole..."

"Readers are going to hate him."

"They are, won't they?" You smiled benignly at him. "It's a pity Jun is irredeemable—"

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" Arata interrupted, his eyes wide. This was the fourth time you had been asked that question today: first by Haruka then by Tanaka then by some random student you swore you had never spoken to before in his life. "It's a snake bite." Terry had been in an usually affectionate mood.

"Sure," Arata drawled. "You can't fool me, I've read enough BL manga to know that trope inside-out. Oh, we totally didn't make out, we totally didn't— "

You were speechless. As someone who was intimately familiar with web novel cliches, this was the first time you had been victimized by a fellow written media enthusiast.

Well, of course, it had been Arata. He knew you the best, you supposed.

"Let's go back to the topic at hand," you said with slight irritation. "Do you want me to pull up my whole file of Arata fanfiction? There's some where you brutally degrade the character."

"Ugh, no," Arata shuddered.

"Then watch your mouth."

"You watch yours. You do a lot of the sucking in fanfiction."

There was a peaceful silence and you continued typing. This time you had Jun in mind. Now you just had to pretend Jun was in love or something. That wasn't entirely impossible; you had once accomplished a Muzan fanfiction.

[ "I like you, Deleris. I don't want to have to repeat it." Despite his tone, Kyo's tone was soft, affectionate. There was a bright, shining look in his eyes. A loving one.

Deleris blinked| ]

"That's alright, I guess." Arata said grudgingly, "it's..."

"Forget I asked you for help," you finally said, tone exasperated. "Just go away. Plus..."

[ Daichi has added you into a group chat ]

"Plus, I think I'm about to receive my punishment," you sighed.

.

.

Daichi has added [Name]

Akio

Did you really have to do this via chat? doesn't make sense

just ask him to come down to the student council room or something

Jun

Agreed.

Saito

You know I had to pause my game for this right?????? come ON the fucking werewolf isn't going to kill himself

From now on I will only be conveying my messages through emojis

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Daichi

Language, everyone. With all your busy schedules, I figured this would be for the best.

Akio

Over text?

How ridiculous could this be?

Trust me Kaen and Inej aren't even going to be present

I mean, it's [Name]

It's a waste of time

[ Inei is now online ]

[ Kaen is now online ]

Akio

are u fucking serious

and no, daichi, I will not mind my fucking manners 😂😂😂😂😂

You

Ooh what's this ‼️‼️‼️

⁉️ interrogation

I had my fair share of this

Kaen

hey cutie

You

oh hey kaen 💋💋💋

how are you??

our date was really fun though it involved me watching you play around with basketball half the time

the sound of the shoes hitting the floor reminded me of the sound of

well

💗💗💗

Akio

WHAT THE FUCK

Saito

😂

Inei

that's something else

Kaen

humor hasn't changed, [name]

😑😑😑😑

Akio

IS THAT ALL YOU GIYD ARE FOING TO SAY???

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭?

Daichi

**guys

**going

Akio

Dude shut the fuck up

You

Daichi

...?

You

mood was a little stormy 😁😁😁😁

and it's SUNDAY get it

Saito

🤔

Kaen

He's really only using emojis...

isn't he the guy from honkai star rail

and hey

doesn't Saito play that game?

Jun

Can all of you shut the fuck up

I'm trying to study here

What's the purpose of this chat.

**

[ "Shut the fuck up," Kyo frowned, "I'm busy| ]

**

You

terry says shut the fuck up and read lost in the cloud

Kaen

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HET REKT LOSER

Inei

L

Daichi

can we please get back on track

You

okay 🤗🤗🤗🤗

what is it babygirl

I'm listening

Wait

Let me guess

Saito

🤫

You

Is it...

The little Jack problem 🤔🤔🤔

I didn't mean anything by it 🥰🥰🥰🎶🎶🎶🎶 like actually

swear

he took terry first

Akio

just a SMALL little problem????

Kaen

I mean it's justified

A name like that was criminal to begin with 😕😕😕

Inei

^

You

I somehow sense you have never read a fanfiction before. Poor you. Your life must be filled with deep set unhappiness.

Your suffering must be worse than the people who unfortunately stumble upon 90s yaoi with horrible proportions

here's a hug 🤗🤗🤗

[ link attached ]

here's something to read. it's called sanguine lullabies by Dilvei.

Jun

No one NEEDS your stupid little books.

And ew. What IS that.

You

hm, I sensed this.

Why? Is it because we haven't had the whole don't touch my stuff or I'll kill you, don't drip water all over the carpet or I'll stab you in your sleep, don't use my soap or I'll carve out your intestines and strangle you with them' kind of talk? The standard roommate discussion?

sorry if I accidentally touched your Sanrio stickers

Are you goin to murder me like this

Jun

I DON'T have Sanrio stickers

You

Barbie then

Jun

can we get to the point please

can u just quickly proclaim your feelings of deep passion for me and get this over and done with

Jun

Die

You

The feeling is mutual

Daichi

[Name], the student council really needs your cooperation.

You

Andddddd we are back to capital letters

It's okay

Baby steps, one at a time

Baby steps for babygirl

Kaen

😑😑😑😑😑 I thought I had that position

You

Be patient hoe

Even my grandmother had more patient as she took her time to die

[ insert blank picture ]

Jun

??? What's that blank picture doing here

You

Ah. It's an outlet for your emotions 😁😁😁

Write whatever you hate there and go ahead and spit it out.

Jun

You

wow, OBSESSED aren't you

Akio

Can we please keep the PDA to a minimum?

You

plus, your handwriting is atrocious

like

it looks like a scrawl or a toddler if im beinf honest

Daichi

The author would be offended if he heard that. He used his fingers to scrawl that down.

Inei

What?

Kaen

What?

Saito

🤔

You

What?

Jun

What??

Akio

What

Daichi

never mind

You

You used lowercase

Tell me why this feels so special and phenomenal

you used LOWERCASE???

I always thought you just materialized into existence one day with maxed out facial stats and no personality at all except for standard polite guy behavior

Do you ever get mad?

like

Akio

do you ever control your fucking behavior?? jack is threatening to sue the school

You

What's a dildo company going to do

Give the birds and bees talk?

Kaen

HAHAHAHJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

were you silenced or were you SLIENCED

Inei

LOL

Saito

😂😂

Akio

For your information they own the company that sells computers

You

oh wow didn't know that??? is that a new word for condom or something 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Akio

I wish you died

You

Me too ☹️☹️☹️

Jun

I HATE YOU

Let's go back to the topic. I HAVE to study and I can't stand wasting my time on such imbeciles any longer. Simply put, we are here to discuss your less than stellar behavior yesterday.

You

Aw

we aren't here to proclaim each other as academic rivals to lovers and kiss me to seal the deal? Disappointing.

Jun

I swear to god

I will actually

Fucking

You

hmmmm

Specify the context 😛😛😛😛

im down for anything

remember that bet u sexy emotionless man? (Smirks) (winks) (I climb out of my non existent sports car and flash my pearly whites with my black card that doesn't exist)

in all honesty im gonna need YOU to flash that card

Akio

does he ever shut up

You

who

Akio

What?

You

who ASKED 🤬🤬🤬🤬 (I have the emotional maturity of a nine year old) (laugh and point everyone!)

Daichi

[name]

You

yes sweetie pie

what is it whudnet council present

what is the pit of the group chat anyways

🤔🤔🤔

Daichi

i think u will need to do community service. cooking for example. our school donates food sometimes to donation drives.

You

Ooohhh lowercase and cooking

I was always told i was extra good with knifes :3

Daichi

That's good.

Can you make it today? Some students will be present. Jun, for example.

Kaen

I'll go

Inei

Me too

Daichi

Kindly don't shirk on your duties. Unless you had already signed up in advance, no, you may not go.

Inei

Ugh

Saito

💔

Akio

Did INEI just say ugh... what's happening

Kaen

ugh

You

okay bye sweeties

it's been an absolute delight talking to you

(trying not to kill myself) I'm full of so much love and happiness

Daichi

bye, [name]

Jun

Get lost

Akio

🖕

You

love u too chiquita

Saito

Kaen

bye cutie

Inei

🥰

[ You went offline ]

.

.

.

.

Cooking... hm. Surely you would be fine, right? It couldn't be that bad, right? You were good with the knife...you could slice things up really well.

Terry slithered in your pocket and poked its head out.

Worse case you could feel extras to Terry. It didn't seem to mind what it ate—to your horror, it seemed to have ingested some bottle caps but it appeared to have a stomach of steel. It took after you in that aspect, you supposed.

When you reached, you found a disgruntled Jun glaring hard at you. He wasn't wearing an apron, and you guessed he was some genius at cooking who didn't care or wouldn't get any crumbs on his obviously expensive clothes. The two of you shared a table—mainly because people were too shy to approach him, and people were...well, um, terrified of you.

Hm, what are we making? I can kinda smell cinnamon, so maybe we're baking? Or maybe I'm confusing it with...

"Watch out!" Came the shuffle of steps and a loud sound, and you felt something hard crash onto your head, making you slightly confused.

You felt something wet trickle down your face.

"Ahhhhhhh! There's blood!"

"You killed the transfer student!"

"Is he dead? I don't dare to open my eyes!"

What?

Furrowing your eyebrows, you stared at your palm. It was red, and almost to join the puzzle pieces together, there was a large piece of concrete on the ground.

"Guess it finally gave way, huh..."

"Is it even flinching? Or maybe he's in shock."

Apparently some part of the ceiling had been loose for ages since a student knocked into it. The school never bothered to replace it partially because the students viewed it a monumental piece of art. An imperfection in a sea of perfection. A divine literary message. An intervention. You wondered if there was any truth in that since the black sheep of the academy—mainly you—had just proved everyone right.

"Is this supposed to hurt?" You asked Jun, frowning. "Why is everyone giving me such weird stares?"

"Go wash your face, idiot. You're bleeding."

Again, you mentally memorized this. You could use the exact lines, just in a mildly different context.

"Go wash your face, idiot. You're bleeding all over." Kyo's face was worried, his tone brusque and seemingly harsh. Yet there was a sign of worry inside. Something that proved he cared for Deleris. "Stay put."

"Wow, is this a concern?" You asked, impressed. "All this time I thought you were an emotionless bastard." You squinted at the shining, spotless sinks. So clean you could see your reflection inside.

That was a lot of blood. However, the impact still seemed relatively shallow, so...

You dumped your head under the running water, making the people around you shriek in terror. But then you emerged swiftly, and dabbed at your wound with some tissue.

"Don't be so melodramatic. Let's just quickly do this."

"Can you even cook?" Jun scoffed in disdain, "I don't want to be cleaning after your messes. Take some alcohol and dab it on the wound. Or some of those cleaning antibacterial products."

If Jun continued insulting you and you killed him, would it be safe to plead for mental insanity in the courtroom?

"You know, if you wanted to overdose on that stuff, I would rather you do it somewhere else. I don't want this to be a crime scene." You said lightly. You didn't exactly forgive him for his stuck up behavior the other day. It had been insufferable.

Your gaze flickered to the movie playing above. It was those places where you went to buy TV products and they had a bunch of electronic devices lying about for you to use freely, except this was a cooking class and there was absolutely no need for a trashy Twilight kind of movie to be playing. They could have just plugged it into Spotify and let New Jeans play in the background.

It was some shitty rom com horror movie that's playing — where the quirky, individualistic female lead made the stupidest decisions ever and ends up with a bland male lead whose only problem was not being a dick.

Then the pesky mother in law arrived and the two — with the power of love — overcame the obstacles and got rid of the pesky mother in law. Rather questionable choices. Then it evolved into a slasher movie. What was happening again? You really weren't clear.

"It's so stupid," Jun looked at where you were watching and frowned. Apparently he became some sort of a movie critic, "both the characters are so dumb. Who enters a haunted house knowing it's freaking haunted?"

He had a point though, you have to admit. But you weren't about to let him know. Instead, you deliberately picked up the carrots and tomatoes on your left—some stew or maybe even dumplings—that you were supposed to make, and took a knife.

You saw Jun's eyes widen in alarm.

"What are you doing, [Name]?"

You squinted at the screen. Now there was a bloodied ghost chasing the two characters, but obviously none of them thought to open the door. You had a lot of questions.

You ignored him. "Ugh, this movie sucks." Your hands gripped the knife.

Your fingers twitched with the strong urge to punch Jun, but that would also lead to you probably giving in and possibly grabbing the kitchen knife and stabbing him, like twenty times.

"[Name], what the hell are you doing?" Jun repeated, "you're cutting them into slices too thin!"

You looked down. Oops. You were. The carrots and tomatoes had morphed into thinly cut pieces, to the point where it looked like they were fine strands of hair. It really reminded you of well...memories. But you knew your mother would have been proud. Behind in the background, a woman cried and accused a man of cheating, and there was a resounding crash. The credits started to roll.

"[Name]," Jun warned, "you are about to drip blood all over the food. Just go to the nurse's office and stop being stubborn."

"The first movie was better," you said thoughtfully, as the ending credits played on the screen. You found the knife chopping on practically nothing, and blinked. It seemed like the carrots and the tomatoes had practically vaporized into nothingness.

"Go—go wash the rice or something," Jun rolled his eyes, "I'll cut the carrots, and I have already finished the meat filling for the dumplings."

"I'm pretty skilled with the knife, though?"

Yeah you were, Jun thought, but your skill was better suited for...killing, if anything. There wouldn't be any flesh left on bone the minute you were done slicing. It was efficient too. Your cutting had been unhesitant and scarily efficient. And speaking of which, exams were looming ahead. Who knew...maybe you were good at exams...

No. No. Jun would be the one to win, he was sure of that. There was no way he would ever dog down you, of all people. That would be humiliating. How could you joke so flippantly even over text after being threatened? Was the bet—was the bet even on?

Ugh. You were so annoying.

The sharp tingle of the sliverware rang out as people started to chat livelier, seemingly more comfortable now with each other. You nudged Jun as you idly listened to the blabbering around you, before taking a spoonful of carrots, shoving it to Jun's bowl.

"Here, some Vitamin-A," you said smilingly, "it's good for you."

"There's other vitamins besides Vitamin A, you know."

"I'm only concerned for your eyesight. Doesn't it hurt when you look in the mirror all the time?"

"And I'm only concerned for your brain," Jun said without missing a beat, "unfortunately, no amount of vitamins can fix that."

"I'm only concerned for your health as a friend should," you deadpanned. With glee streaking through you at Jun's flattening expression, you passed him a spoonful of tomatoes, "here. Have this too."

Jun glared—hard—at you. If looks could kill, you would have wilted there and then. He grabbed your bowl of beautifully cut vegetables (art was subjective, wasn't it) and seemed like he was going to throw it at you.

"That was mine." You said, offended.

"Friends share, don't they?" Jun said innocently, before he tossed it in the trash.

"Are you caring about me? I'm touched—mmph!" You had to promptly shut up when a spoonful of food entered your mouth. You chewed for a little while, and frowned. Carrots. You were going to lose your appetite, and Jun unceremoniously fed you again.

[ "Stop feeding me," Deleris blushed, looking away.

"I care for you| ]

Before you could retort, an amused question made you pause.

"Are you two always like this?"

You turned around. The voice was oddly familiar...

"Haruka?" You still hadn't asked him about the whole three years ago incident. Maybe you would today, after this stupid cooking class...

"Like what?" You asked perplexed, not understanding his wide eyed expression. What, was this considered flirting? In fanfiction definition it would have.

"Like that," Haruka gestured lazily, "you know, the feeding and stuff?"

Jun stared blankly at him.

"I don't get what you're talking about." Jun finally opened his mouth. "Don't listen to him. He's secretly twenty five."

Clearly this did sound like something the notoriously amoral you would do, because Haruka, to your mild horror, looked mildly convinced. "Woah, I had no idea. I thought he was like twenty one max."

"No, Jun's the old one. He's thirty," you blatantly lied, "He keeps his face looking young by taking years off the lives of everyone around him."

"You two seem surprisingly close," Haruka shrugged, and there was amusement in his eyes. At what? The prospect of death? Getting jailed by his roommate calling the cops? You did not want a stupid situation stupider than the whole pink sauce incident or worse yet, the ukulele apology video. Or Dixie making music.

Close? They should be mystified to see how you two even manage to survive in close proximity. A fanfiction trope that mainly made everyone fall head over heels or simply extremely lust filled: forced proximity. Now, the Dazai and Chuuya fans loved it.

"Don't look at me," Jun said irritably, "he is your friend."

"And as your friend," Haruka butted in cheerfully, "tell me about you two!"

"Geez, come down," you have a long sigh, "hm. I don't know—"

"The rice is burning!" Jun snapped harshly, [Name], please go and—" What was he doing, actually? He seemed very busy for the past few minutes.

"—okay, geez, chill. Burnt rice is still edible even if it's on fire. I ate fire rice before, and—"

To everyone's horror, stil with your bleeding head, you pulled out the burnt rice. You didn't flinch and placed it down nonchalantly. "Just in time," you grinned. "The rice isn't even that burnt."

Jun glanced up from where he was swirling his chopsticks through a browning puddle of melted sugar in the pan, then glanced back down—he was making...

"Oh? Is that caramelized sweets? I thought we were making dumplings."

"They specifically requested it," Jun replied curtly. "Sweets. We are still making dumplings, so if the carrots and the rice are fine, you can pour the seasonings together and wrap them up. I'll finish this up."

You looked at him with grudging respect. He was a good chef, you hated to admit. And a good baker. Where he had acquired that level of precision and skill, you wondered. What, at Santa's workshop? Did he strive to be perfect at everything?

Jun poured out the sticky mess onto a baking sheet and pressed it flat. Then he took the patterned molds and stamped them into the rapidly cooling toffee, leaving the outline of different shapes in it. It was efficient and pleasant to look at.

Then you remembered you had your own task to do, and promptly started to work on it. You couldn't replicate the intricate folds of the dough no matter how hard you tried: making dumplings or making things into the shape of it was too hard. You didn't have a single artistic bone in your body, unfortunately.

In the end, you just gave up and started rolling them into balls and squares and other interesting shapes he could think of, just to change things up a little. Some looked like oddly shaped male genitals, and you snuck those into the trash. The ones that looked somewhat passive looked like wilted flowers and deflated basketballs. One resembles a leaning tower or someone who had erectile dysfunction. You snapped a small picture.

Jun had been so invested in his own candy-making that he didn't even notice the misshapen creatures sneaking their way onto the plates until it was too late.

"What the hell are these?" he demanded. He squeezed a dumpling ball between his thumb and index finger until it gurgled sadly and spat out a glob of meat filling. You looked indignantly at Jun, heavily offended.

"Art doesn't conform to social expectations," you glared, yet you tried not to laugh at the look of disgust on Jun's face. "Look at modern art as an example. It's awfully ugly, is it not? Think of poems by Ruby Kaur. Horrible. But wait. This dumpling kind of looks like a pistol, which represents my childhood and the hardships I had growing up, and...oh, it's snack time." You stopped your half assed explanation and pulled out a biscuit. The expiry date was clear: today.

"Now you are eating expired biscuits."

"An idiot like you wouldn't understand, expired biscuits reach its prime on the day it expires because that's when the biscuit hits the exact right texture of smoothness and texture." Jun's expression was growing darker and more sinister. "Expiry dates are suggestions, not regulations. They are things that people just plaster on for fun. The real expiry date is when the food starts physically rotting in the package, which won't happen because it's refrigerated..."

Jun snatched it out of your hand and threw it away. You looked mournfully at it.

You could smell the scent of caramelizing sugar on the candy. To your surprise, Jun passed you one. Wedding bells started to ring in your head. In your defense, you were hungry and also extremely delusional at the point of time. Hunger did things to people.

When you chewed on it, it was sweet. Perfectly sweet—not too much, but still not too little. The perfect consistency. You were surprised at how much you enjoyed it.

"Ooh. Maybe you should try my recipe," you brightened up. "It's my secret soy sauce rice recipe."

"It's not a secret if you just told me the two ingredients in it."

You had the audacity to look proud of the abomination you birthed unto this world. "Enjoy."

You finished off the candies he had passed you, and watched as he remodeled your dumplings and finished them off perfectly. Now they were textbook examples and he threw them in the pan, and soon, there was a delectable smell of dumplings cooking away and sizzling. There was a crispy golden layer forming and you blinked.

"...Thanks," you smiled at Jun.

"..." Jun didn't answer, but there was the faintest bit of satisfaction evident in his eyes.

[ "It's no problem at all," Kyo shook his head, "I only did what I wanted to do| ]

Your novel had practically written itself.

.

.

.

.

When you were done, to your disappointment—Jun had left. You were expecting him to wait for you, escort you back—

Nah, you weren't. You weren't that delusional, and plus, one day of cooking wasn't going to change your views of him. He was still the horrible person he was, even if one of the biggest traits you looked for in someone was someone who could cook well, above all things.

I'm not gonna be the one to get hurt (ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

Hurt

Hurt by NewJeans played in the background. You were relaxed. Walking across humming a tune. Yet you were also bored...

You heard the pitter patter of footsteps head your way. It was supposed to be quiet, but c'mon, you weren't stupid.

Ooh, you thought with excitement, maybe my life can be spruced up and slightly more interesting if I get kidnapped.

It was an inviting thought, and sure enough...

You felt a handkerchief clamp over your nose—you were immune to such scents, silly, and pretended to make your body heavy and limp—then you felt a large metal bat hit your head, and it was hard not to burst out laughing.

You smiled when you felt yourself being thrown into the car.

Fun, you grinned. Finally, a semblance of your life that you missed.

여기까지야, 네가 와있는 곳은 너무 멀었어

I'm not gonna be the one to get hurt

여기까지야, 네가 와있는 곳은 너무 멀었어

Yup, you definitely wouldn't be the one getting hurt.

It would be them, once you warmed up a bit.

.

.

.

.

unedited. Though doing the text stuff was an absolute nightmare ugh. text component part again because u all seemed to EAT it up last time i did it... hope it was funny i think my humour cells are decaying 🙏🙏☹️ on a other note there will be grammar/spellng errors and i did try to find some but my eyes are like barely functioning rn and im fighting for my life to keep them open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 753 9
── 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍!𝐌𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 「 "𝐀𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧." "𝐘-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟�...
479K 19.9K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...
600 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
4.5K 72 30
It's your second year at Kunagigaoka Academy, after your hepatic year in 3-E last year you decided to stay with your friend Karma. To be honest, you'...