||A new reality||

By meimio0

A story where you fall into a new world, this world being out worldly confusing and complicated for any 'huma... More

||Before reading||
||lucid dream||
||A ride||
A/n
||home||
||trapped||
|| fun game||
||Worried||

||Eaten||

294 16 5
By meimio0

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

/secondary perspective/

You've slept on the couch again.. your back hurts ..

Though you weren't mad that about it, it's just that your back has been hurting and it's been bothering you.

There weren't many places you could go in the house , mostly because you weren't allowed in those places but respected Luther's wishes.

You've either been on the couch, outside but close by to the house, and the bathroom..

There wasn't anywhere you could go to, and it didn't seem that you'll be leaving any time soon..

Though you ate.. 'nicely' but you still missed the things you ate back home, gosh you started to miss the crappy food from school!

The worst part is that no one really hanged out with you.. gosh you sound like a loner but it looks like Sebastian and Randall usually 'play' and nyon or nyen are doing their own thing.

They either hang around Luther or themselves alone, and then there's you, sitting on the coach.. bored, alone, and .. slowly loosing your sanity.

Then you suddenly start to hear a -

Thump

Shhhh

Thump

'It's that... lady isn't it..?", you prayed that it wasn't that snake woman, you weren't sure of what 'she' was but she seems to be roaming the house.

Sooner or later she appears, turning a corner reaching to living room, and to you were sat. Though you had place your feet onto the couch now, this seemed to be the right choice because she opened her mouth.

The inside seemed to be a void that lead no where, she quickly closes her mouth as she smiles towards you..

Creepy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How bored you were..
All you did was watch the tv that seems to blast random nonsense, I mean it doesn't mean sense to you and you wish to watch your favorite shows again.

'Gosh I'm missing home', you thought as you rest your head on a one of hand.

You soon hear a jumble of footsteps frantically running through out the house and it seems that another pair of footsteps followed after them.

This makes you less bored, right?

You hear a lot of running until a big thump made you jump. Someone must've fallen, and it must have hurted!

That was followed by another thump.. ouch!

Again your curiosity was killing you but you don't want to upset anyone.. mostly Luther

But something had gotten your attention, it was show! One you had back home, though it was distorted you could tell it your favorite character!

A sense of familiarity washed over you and the little hope you had of going back home grew. Nothing over was normal, the people, the food, and so on!

You could even say you missed school! That's just.. wow, who'd miss school right?

You had to sit you and move around, you feel all mopey and you body ache from not moving from the couch for so long. I mean it was probably around day and half since you've gotten here and you spent most of your time on the gosh darn couch!

He wouldn't care that much would he?

'Let's find out!', you thought before you start moving! Firstly you have to find a bathroom, you seriously need to wash up. Of course you want to ask if you can since you'll be staying here for long.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You seemed to make your way through out the house to find this bathroom..

This house was almost endless, you wish you could just find someone to help you..!

Seems like someone answered your prayers cause you found.. nyen was it?

"Sorry but could you show me where the bathroom is?", you asked with a forced smile. You weren't trying to be rude but you've just been tired and you're pretty sure you don't look nor smell good.

You see that nyen wasn't looking the best either, it seems like all that commotion you heard earlier was caused by him.

"It's.. over there", he said as he pointed at a door a bit behind himself, you nodded and made your way towards the door but was stopped.

Nyen grabbed your shoulder and before you can ask he starts to drag you somewhere.

As he does you see nyon, the other cat person following behind nyen and you. As a few minutes pass, you could see a snakes body forming but it seems to have eaten something.. no more like someone.

As you walk in front of the snake woman, you noticed Randall also making his way towards room your in.

You decide to take out your trusty box cutter given to by your 'friend' satoru! Currently you don't know how the snake lady didn't move or maybe she was asleep but it was surprisingly easy to cut through her body.

Everyone was crouched watching you as did so, soon you see Sebastian and Luther in the stomach.

"Big brother! Sebastian!!", Randall says surprised to see them inside. Both Sebastian and Luther flipped onto the floor and you quickly backed up, both were covered in some type of liquid.

"Aww This is like... in Pinocchio! I'm Gepeto and you're Pinocchio, isn't that cute", Luther said very sweetly while Sebastian frantically yell no.

You hear Randall making a 'hmph' noise and quickly stating that he would Pinocchio while his nose grows profusely long.

Creeping both you and Sebastian, who was underneath him..

"How that that's settled, let's get you washed and protected!", Randall says as he scoots Sebastian to what I guess is the bathroom.

After leaving Luther gets up and looks at the rest of us.

"Why are you all here?", Luther asked curiously looking over at nyen and nyon. Which nyon stays quiet and nyen looks down to you before talking.

"Our guest needs clothes and a towel to wash and change into..", nyen stated and you awkwardly just stand there, looking back and forth between him and Luther.

"Hmm I guess.. wow humans are so much to take care of!", he stays quietly before sounding more enthusiastic.. though his face didn't show any emotions.

"Let me be a good host and get you a towel and clothes, though finding feminine clothes may be harder to find..", he whispered to himself before looking back to you.

"I don't specifically need to wear feminine clothes", you said with an awkward smile. You couldn't really care less on what you wear since you've been wearing what you wore to bed.

That being said your jacket did get pretty torn up but it was still wearable, it just needed a wash.

"Well I don't mind shopping, but I guess you could some of our clothes", he stated leaving you questioning on what he'd meant by that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally you had gotten two towels and some spare clothes, the clothes you were wearing beforehand are now in a basket.

After you took a shower and drying off, looking in the mirror and feeling more refreshed, you see how the stress you had throughout this 'experience', if you can call it that had caused you to have some acne

Sighing to yourself before you see what clothes you have to wear now.

A pair of shorts that seemed to be a size bigger than yours and a button up. Though you didn't mind it, it could use a bit of styling, and of course you got your other necessities.

Now you need to dry your hair, and a seriously need to brush your teeth. Wondering how long you're going to be here?

After drying your hair and all you needed was to brush it. You leave the bathroom and you see Luther standing outside quietly.

"Oh sorry, did you need to use the bathroom? It's free now..", you asked before stepping away from the doorway of the bathroom.

"No, I forgot that you needed a brush just as I", he states as he pays his luscious hair and with all respect he does have smooth hair.

"Thank you!", you said a bit more relieved since you didn't want any tangles forming in your hair.

"Before I forget, your coffin will be arriving soon!", he exclaimed happily and you smiled. You almost forgot about that..

Well you'll just have to see if a coffin is better than the couch, won't you?

____________________

1379 word count - 2/24/24
A/n
Sorry I didn't update last Sunday! I had too much homework that didnt do and had to finish up. I didn't proof read this so again I apologize if there are  any grammar errors😭 hope you guys liked this!and also I feel so stupid for not realizing I had the wrong pov❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 8
Looking for a fantasy MM romance between a runaway and a bounty hunter? That just so happen to have a 'happy accident' after their first time messing...
103K 996 7
Welcome to Gojo NSFW Week 2023! These are my works written and posted during the week of September 3-9 2023. Check out all the event hosts works! Vi...
6.9K 243 3
❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎, 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏.❞ ⮑ 𝘠𝘶𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩...
161K 8K 25
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭...