The Keymaster

By raunchythom

i....really...don't..know,..how...i ended up in the backrooms By RaunchyThom/Me>3 happy valentines day and... More

Chapter 1 "trapped with no exit"
Chapter 2 "on the verge of giving up"
Chapter 4 "B.B.O.T.B.C"
Chapter 5 "Pipe dreams"
Chapter 6 "Abandoned Office"
Chapter 7 "level 4 medical field"
Chapter 8"field of roses"
Chapter 9"The test/The entrance to the hub is near"
Chapter 10"the hub/Floral paradise"

Chapter 3 "The habitable zone"

18 0 0
By raunchythom

Where am I a,parking lo- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!! IT'S LIKE A DOG THING...deep breaths..deep..breaths..whew,I just need to keep my distance and as soon as I say that I take the loudest step of my life! and it whips it's cursed head around and...chases me AHHHH AHHH AHHH IT'S EYES ARE SO CREEPY!! AND IT'S SO FAST AHH.....I slammed a door on it and now it's clawing and it's actually ripping into the room i'm in...crap,Crap,CRAP...i need to think of a plan okay i'll just run down this hallway and if i see a door i'm going in it I don't care how it looks like...so the mangy mutt came into the hallway and I heard it run somewhere and now i'm in a dark room,so i'm just gonna turn on the lights and hopefully nothing creepy appears...AHHH WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL THAT LOOKS LIKE A PERSON WITH NO FACE!!!!!!!! AND THE HOUND IS CHASING ME TOO!!!!!...AHh..i'm in a room and there's,wanderer's "hello we are the base blink of the backrooms colonies T.B.B.O.T.B.C" the supposed leader tells me "we've seen your having trouble with the entities"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

45.9K 1.5K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
117K 1.8K 22
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
160K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
33.9K 1.1K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†