Convening the American Contin...

由 KaiserBR2003

In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becomin... 更多

Chapter 1 - First contact
Chapter 2 - Imminent war
Chapter 3 - The Battle of Gim
Chapter 4 - The Great Naval Battle
Chapter 5 - After the battle
Chapter 6 - The Great Battle of Ejei
Chapter 7 - The Fall
American Continental Union - A.C.U
Weapons and Equipment - Part 1
Weapons and Equipment - Part 2
Weapons and Equipment - Part 3
Weapons and Equipment - Part 4
Weapons and Equipment - Part 5
Weapons and Equipment - Part 6
Weapons and Equipment - Part 7
Weapons and Equipment - Part 8
Weapons and Equipment - Part 9
Weapons and Equipment - Part 10
Weapons and Equipment - Part 11
Chapter 8 - The Western Empire
Chapter 9 - The Empire and the Shogunate
Chapter 10 - Problems on the horizon
Chapter 11 - Complicated situation in the East
Chapter 12 - The Fall of Altarus
Chapter 14 - The United Kingdom of Mu
Chapter 15 - Internal Problems of the Empire
Chapter 16 - The Demons of the North
Chapter 17 - New World Crusade
Chapter 18 - The Spark of War
Chapter 19 - Declaration of War and Preparations for War
Chapter 20 - Last Warning

Chapter 13 - Complicated Situation in the East

272 10 7
由 KaiserBR2003

January 28, 1957/1627

Town of Qua-Toyne, Principality of Qua-Toyne

On the outskirts of the capital of the Principality of Qua-Toyne, a Greco-Roman style, temple-like building served as a conference building for Qua-Toyne.

The building is situated on top of a hill, with a railway station at the bottom of the hill.

Today the so-called Annual Conference of the Countries of the Grand Orient, or simply, Conferences of the Grand Orient, is a conference between barbarian countries in the Eastern Hemisphere.

The Principality of Qua-Toyne had the honor of hosting this year's conference and many conferences were held earlier this year due to the sudden change and the sudden appearance of a new continent and a new alliance in the far east.

Yugao: "Ahem! Thank you to all the representatives and ambassadors for coming to this Grand Eastern Annual Conference. Let's start this conference with the main theme of this conference! The American Continental Union, or just, ACU"

At a large round table made of marble, carved by the greatest and best sculptors of Qua-Toyne and Quilia, sat the representatives and ambassadors of many countries, they all received papers filled with today's topic.

Yugao: "As most of the countries present here have close relations with the ACU, today's first topic will be your sincere opinions on this continent and its alliance."

Then, the representative of the Kingdom of Mao raised his hand.

Representative of Mao's Kingdom: "I am Mao's representative, our country has not yet opened diplomatic relations with the American Continental Union. Our government believes that they are a threat to us, since they managed to defeat the Lourian Kingdom and occupied in just 7 days."

Then the Quilia ambassador to Qua-Toyne immediately interrupted the Maoan representative.

Quilia Ambassador: "Sorry for the interruption. I am the Qualia ambassador for Qua-Toyne and I wanted to correct the Maoan representative's explanation. Yes, indeed, the ACU defeated and occupied Louria, but the fact that we, Qua-toynians and Quilians, we defeated Louran. The ACU was just a supporting ally, which was also an important factor in the advancement of our countries, rivaling the great powers."

Based on the statement made by the Quilian ambassador, the representatives and ambassadors present at the meeting were surprised.

Then Topan's ambassador to Qua-Toyne raises his hand.

Topan Ambassador: "I am Topan's ambassador to Qua-Toyne and I also think the same. Our kingdom has strong relations with this new continent and its alliance. And it is also now starting to send much-needed resources for the modernization of our country."

And then, the Sios representative raised his voice.

Representative of Sios: "I am a representative of Sios, we agree with the Topan ambassador. The ACU was very generous in giving us the modernization of our kingdom, as a result, we experienced a huge economic boom due to our trade with the ACU, which gave us made it prosper much more than our time trading with the Parpaldian Empire."

Quilia Ambassador: "The ACU is an organization of peace and harmony, free from slaves and does not hate non-human races, as they themselves have demi-humans and beastmen, who call themselves Faunus and Sapiens. Although they suffered some internal problems because of the end of slavery, to the point of having a civil war to bring slavery back. ACU is kind and caring and cares more about the people than prestige. Despite being an alliance of peace and prosperity, they can still get angry if they do something wrong, if any nation angers them, they will receive the fury of a continent of more than 42,550,000 km² and a population of more than 1 billion of inhabitants."

Many people began to tremble when Ambassador Quilian gave him very vital and important information about the American Continental Union.

And then, a representative of Fenn stood up.

Fenn's representative: "I am Fenn's representative. Our country witnessed the power of the ACU during the military festival 2 weeks ago. Their navy, called the 'Continental Fleet', consists of gigantic fleets, the fleet that was showcased during the festival was of a nation called the Federal Republic of North America, and as far as I know, that demonstration of power made by just 8 ships was enough to overcome the entire Parpaldian navy."

Once again, the representatives present were amazed to hear that a small number of ships could be more powerful than the entire Parpaldian navy.

Ambassador of Quilia: "The weapons, equipment and ships of the ACU are very powerful and deadly, the power of these weapons was confirmed during the Great War of Rondenius and during the deliberate attack of the Parpaldian forces on Fenn. It is a great detail that one needs to know, is that the weapons, ships and equipment that the ACU gifted to Qua-Toyne and Quilia are the oldest ones that they themselves consider obsolete, if these older weapons, which the ACU itself considers obsolete, were capable of exterminating an army of more of 1,500,000 soldiers and a navy of more than 5,000 ships in just 7 days, imagine the newest weapons."

When Ambassador Quilian finished, many representatives were even more terrified and frightened by this new information.

They now understand that these weapons and equipment that Qua-Toyne and Quilia received are the oldest, which the ACU itself considers obsolete, if the veracity of this information is confirmed, then just imagining the ACU's most modern weapons was hair-raising.

After a while, Awan's representative spoke.

Awan's representative: "I am Awan's representative. The ACU is a friendly alliance to us, but it is also a mortal enemy when provoked. I suggest that we all improve our relationships with the ACU rather than antagonize them. Our main threat is the Parpaldian Empire, 3 days ago, the Kingdom of Altarus was invaded and occupied by Parpaldia after King Taara XIV refused Parpaldia's demands."

Yugao: "Altarus is the only country outside the civilized area that is very close to Parpaldia. However, the Parpaldians seem to have turned their backs and decided to invade Altarus anyway. The Parpaldian Empire is at this point the real threat and we need to focus in this threat than to antagonize a continent and an alliance that has done us no harm."

The representatives and ambassadors nodded and began to whisper to each other.

The conference ended with the result of improving the relationship with the ACU and not antagonizing them and labeling the Parpaldian Empire as a threat that needed to be kept under surveillance.

========================================

After the conference ended, the representatives and ambassadors boarded the train to return to their respective embassies.

The Topan ambassador read a file about the outcome of the previous conferences, he then smiled and laughed a little, remembering an event when news of Fenn reached his government's ears.

Topan Ambassador: "It's still funny, even though it was 2 weeks ago..."

He then takes a sip from his cup of tea and starts talking to his colleagues.

January 28, 1957/1627

Houston, State of Texas, Federal Republic of North America

???: "So... that's how this world works..."

Feeling stressed, Wernher Thomas von Braun sat in his office at the University of Houston.

Currently, he and many other scientists, mathematicians and physicists are trying to discover how this planet works.

Based on the distance to the horizon, the planet had a circumference of about 125,500 km.

However, the acceleration due to gravity is still the same as Earth's, although its gravitational force should be much greater.

The famous German-American engineer/scientist is still intrigued by the presence of magic on this planet, he often wonders how this world works with magic.

Living in a world without magic that relies more on science, magic can be considered a strange and unknown power.

Research into magic was already on the agenda when the Institute for Research in Magic (IRM) was created.

The institute was an international institute to, hence the name, research and study magic.

Fortunately, the Union's new allies from this new world, Qua-Toyne and Quilia, gladly help them with magical research.

After several tests on magic, it appears that magic, for the most part, defies the laws of physics.

The fact that magic defies the laws of physics was somehow expected by many, von Braun was one of them.

Magical gems have several varieties, some could function as a source of energy and fuel for certain devices to power things with electricity and some could be a source of energy for some wizards, basically portable batteries.

It is not surprising that technology integrated with magic is very common in this new world, there are even weapons powered by magic.

An example is the Holy Mirishial Empire, a country that uses magic in everything.

As magic was very common in this New World, the ACU still tried to familiarize itself, not only with magic, but also with other beings in the new world, such as elves, dragons, etc.

In the religious world, the Pope of the Catholic Church despises the use of magic, considering it to have heretical powers.

This is not truly a surprise if we look at the history of Christianity above magic.

Orthodox and other churches also despise magic.

In the Muslim world, they also dismiss the existence of magic as a heretical power that does not come from Allah.

While for the other religions, they also tried adherents or despised magic.

However, as time passed, books about magic began to be released across the American continent, it was revealed that there is an element of magic that uses a person's holiness to cast sacred spells.

When sacred magic was revealed, Christian churches and the Muslim world became interested in magic and began to study it.

Von Braun, despite being a Christian, was interested in magic from the beginning.

However, studying something like magic is not his specialty, he is an expert in physics and engineering, but he wanted to unlock the secret of the universe, like Albert Einstein.

He's not a biologist either, but he still questions why IRM sent him files full of creatures from this world.

Goblins, humanoid creatures of low intelligence that could only communicate with each other, were basically savages that lived in the forest and were extremely dangerous.

The dwarves, nicknamed "craft experts", were, as the name implies, dwarves, but they are much stronger than any average human or Faunu, only the Sapiens can match in physical strength with the dwarves.

It was said that it was the dwarves who produced the muskets for Parpaldia, due to their expertise in crafts, they were usually enslaved in other countries or traders to sell their crafts.

Elves, are a very long-lived race, most elves can have a lifespan of 2,000 to 3,000 years.

However, the types of elves are divided into two: high elves, who are almost immortal, and city elves, who live in villages and cities, have a much shorter lifespan, only about 250 to 500 years.

Then there are the Halflings, they are hybrid descendants of two different humanoid races, which were half and half and could have different characteristics despite having the same basic genetic makeup.

Beast-animals, or beast-people, are humanoid beings with animalistic features, usually ears, faces and tails, like part animals, such as the Faunus of the American continent.

What von Braun and other people cannot understand is the mentality of the people of this world.

He himself can understand why people in this world are very aggressive when faced with people who oppose them.

What he cannot understand is the use of the so-called "Civilized Area System", all the people of the American continent consider this system useless and incapable of maintaining peace and order.

However, most people in this world consider this system to be an effective way of separating "uncivilized savage barbarians" from "civilized people."

The old world was different, the Age of Discovery brought colonization and the expansion of European powers.

With overseas territories far from the mother nation, the necessary technology was sent to build a suitable colony and acquire the resources within the colony.

When a certain colony revolts and declares its independence, the technology left behind was claimed by the newly born nation, they soon began to develop and strengthen relationships with other people, an example of this was the American continent, colonized by 5 great European powers. , the technology they left behind was what strengthened the American continent.

With countries with the same technological levels, war becomes very bloody.

The 2 world wars, the wars against European colonialism in Africa, Asia and the Pacific were examples of how wars with countries with the same levels of technology can happen.

Von Braun sat silently.

He looked calmly at his desk before turning back to the board.

The board was full of words and calculations.

Von Braun's eyes moved from corner to corner as he examined the painting.

Von Braun: "Whatever this world holds will soon be discovered."

The renowned physicist and engineer returned to his desk as he looked through every document and file the IRM sent him.

His eyes then shifted to another document, a single document sent by the President himself.

He took it and read it.

Von Braun: "Whatever its purpose, this weapon is still a weapon of mass destruction..."

He would never have thought that the ACU could create these things and this could speed up the manufacturing process of this weapon, a weapon he didn't want to see fall into this new world...

Project Armageddon *TOP SECRET*

January 28, 1957/1627

Southern Southern Sea, Kingdom of Quilia

Over the Southern Sea, a single ship of the Royal Quilian Navy sails.

The HQMS Ardenar, formerly ACS Tomahawk, a Wickes-class destroyer.

The destroyer was acquired by the Royal Quilian Navy at the end of December last year.

The ship is currently on maritime patrol around the sea and is sailing calmly at normal speed.

Well, the calm was then shattered when news arrived of the sighting of an unknown submarine in the area.

Officer: "Sir, a report from our outpost on Tiny Tiger Island, there has been a sighting of an unknown submarine surfacing and now escaping while still on the surface."

Captain: "Unknown submarine? Any contact with the

submarine."

Officer: "There were some, but most of the contact was ignored by the submarine."

Captain: "Any ships near them?"

Officer: "No, sir. We're the closest, reading 2.1.2 degrees, sir."

Captain: "Helmsman! All ahead!"

Helmsman: "All forward. Aye, aye, sir!"

Captain: "Hard port helm!"

Helmsman: "Port helm. Yes, sir!!"

The destroyer then turns to port and sails to the location of the last known sighting of the unknown submarine.

January 28, 1957/1627

Sea Tiger, Kingdom of Quilia

HQMS Ardenar finally arrived at the last known location of the unknown submarine, the destroyer's sonar was placed on high alert.

Captain: "Did the sonar detect anything?"

Officer #1: "Not yet, sir."

As the ship sails, the observer sees something.

Observer: "Contact! Marking two-zero-five degrees!"

The captain and officer turned their heads and quickly went to the railing outside the bridge.

All they saw was a lone submarine sitting in the waters, the captain and officer were unaware of the design of this submarine.

Captain: "Did we have a submarine in these waters?"

Officer #1: "No, sir. We've never had any submarines here."

Captain: "It must be some new model that the ACU created?"

Officer: "I don't think so, ACU no longer manufactures submarines with V-type bows."

Captain: "Have we contacted the submarine?"

Officer #1: "We are trying to contact the sub now."

Officer #2: "Sir, we are in contact with the submarine."

When another officer appeared and reported, the captain returned to the bridge and opened radio contact with the submarine.

Captain: "Unidentified submarine, this is HQMS Ardenar of the Royal Quilian Navy, you are now sailing through the territorial waters of Quilia! Please identify yourself as friend or foe!"

Silence, no answers.

The radio rang and the captain heard a faint voice.

These voices are of people talking and arguing, they are the voices of the crews of the unknown submarine.

Captain: "Unidentified submarine, this is HQMS Ardenar of the Royal Quilian Navy, you are now sailing through the territorial waters of Quilia! Please identify yourself as friend or foe!"

Silence, no answers.

The radio continued to vibrate with the submarine crews arguing, the captain realized they were speaking with a combination of accents.

The captain turns to another officer.

Captain: "Get any information about a submarine sailing this way."

Then the captain went back to the radio.

Captain: "I repeat! Unidentified submarine, this is the HQMS Ardenar of the Royal Quilian Navy, you are now sailing through the territorial waters of Quilia! Please identify yourself as friend or foe!!"

Once again, silence.

No answers.

The buzzing continued, but the crew's voices stopped, which made Captain Quilian very uncomfortable with the sudden silence.

Captain: "Unidentified submarine! This is HQMS Ardenar of the Royal Quilian Navy, you are now sailing through the territorial waters of Quilia! Please identify-"

*Bzztt*

The radio communication suddenly went off with a short buzz, which is very strange.

The captain looked at the radio for a moment before putting it back in place.

The officer next to him saw the sudden reaction and began to ask.

Officer #1: "Sir, did something happen?"

Captain: "I think that sub just shut down radio communication. We better get ready."

Captain Quilian looked at the officer and turned to the other officer.

Captain: "Contact the outpost, tell them—"

Sailor: "SIR!! The submarine is submerging!!!"

The captain's words were interrupted when a sailor shouted at him.

The captain ran outside and saw the submarine submerged in the sea.

He clearly wanted to escape.

Officer #2: "Sir! Command says there are no submarines stationed or deployed here."

Captain: "What do you mean?"

Officer#2: "No ACU submarines, ours or Qua-Toyne's were here, sir..."

Captain: "Shit... GENERAL ALERT!!!"

The destroyer went on general alert while the ship was armed, an alarm went off and the sailors moved.

Captain: "Helmsman, all ahead. Make 22 degree turns!"

Helmsman: "All forward standard. Turn 22 degrees. Yes, sir!"

Captain: "Left standard rudder, 3.1.2!"

Helmsman: "Right standard rudder 3.1.2. Yes, yes, sir!"

The destroyer is on full alert as the ship reaches its maximum speed of 39 knos.

The foreman then blows the whistle.

Communicator: *"Attention to all crew members! Attention to all crew members!"*

The captain then went to the communicator and began to make an announcement.

Captain: *"This is the captain speaking. We are now hunting for a submarine of unknown loyalty that has just submerged.

Let's do our duties well. That's what we trained for."*

The announcement ended with the captain closing the pipe and returning to the bridge.

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.5.4. Range indefinite!"

Captain: "Hard rudder right, 2.5.4!"

Helmsman: "Right helm for 2.5.4. Yes, yes, sir!"

The ship then turned to starboard, now the destroyer Quilian began her first hunt.

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.2.5. Range indefinite."

The Sonarman kept his eyes and hands on the sonar as he heard another click.

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.3.9. Range indefinite."

Captain: "Watchers! Any periscopes?"

Guards: "Negative sir!"

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.5.5. Range indefinite, sir."

Captain: "What?"

Sonarman: "Correction. Contact bearing 2.4.8. Range undefined, sir."

Captain: "They're fast."

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.5.6. Range indefinite!"

Officer #1: "I think they're doing a zigzag maneuver, sir."

Captain: "A submarine doing a zigzag maneuver?"

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.4.4. Range indefinite, sir!"

Captain: "How can they maneuver so fast?!"

The captain then left the bridge to see the sailors looking for submarine tracks.

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 2.3.7. Range indefinite!"

Captain: "Left hard rudder!!!"

Helmsman: "Left hard rudder! Yes sir!!!"

The destroyer then turned to port as she continued hunting for the unknown submarine.

Captain: "How's our magic detection radar?"

Officer #2: "No sign of magic around, sir."

Captain: "What about our sonar?"

Officer #3: "Nothing was issued either, sir. Other than a few magical sea creatures, fortunately, there are no predators around."

Sonarman: "Hydrophone effect, high revs. Feels like 90 RPM. Range 900 meters."

Captain: "Rotations?"

Sonarman: "Toward port 3.5.6. Hydrophone effect. High speed, sir"

Captain: "Helmsman, ready for quick maneuvers."

Helmsman: "Yes, yes, sir."

Sonarman: "Report. Contact heading starboard 0.0.1, range 880 meters."

Captain: "Prepare depth charges!"

Officer #1: "Prepare depth charges! Yes sir!"

At the stern, the sailors are preparing the depth charges on the launchers, the fuses were activated and ready to be fired.

Sonarman: "Contact bearing 0.0.1, range 600 meters."

Officer #1: "The submarine is straight ahead, sir."

Sonarman: "Contact heading forward, range 340 meters."

With the waters relatively calm, the destroyer could sail faster.

Making the chase a little easier with speed.

Sonarman: "Contact within minimum sonar range, sir."

Captain: "Turn at 20 knots."

Helmsman: "Turning 20 knots. Yes, yes, sir."

Sonarman: "Strong, very strong hydrophone. Sir!"

The destroyer falls silent as the sonar continues to report the submarine's location before entering minimum sonar range.

"THEY ARE BELOW US!!!"

Captain: "LAUNCH DEPTH CHARGES NOW!!!"

Weapons Officer: "[Roll and fire. Roll and fire!]"

After the sonar sounded, the depth charges were dropped into the sea or dropped by the Y guns.

The depth charges launched by the Y guns fly low and hit the sea, sinking with the fuses activated.

The launch and rolling were followed by underwater explosions as the depth charges exploded.

Crews on the deck of HQMS Ardenar were watching the explosion and were nervous if it would actually hit the submarine.

The captain is waiting at the railings outside the bridge as he watches the underwater explosion.

Now the destroyer waited for oils or debris floating in the sea, but found nothing.

Officer #1: "No debris or oil, sir. I... don't think we hit them."

Captain: "Damn. Standard rudder right, turn 15 knots."

Helmsman: "Standard rudder correct. Turn 15 knots. Yes, yes, sir!"

Sonarman: "Sonar, standard scans on both our bows."

Officer #2: "Standard sweeps on both our bows."

Captain: "Report to the outpost and tell them to report back to command."

Officer #2: "Yes, sir."

Captain Quilian returned to his post with two officers who confronted him.

Officer #1: "Sir, I think we need to call the others in case it's not the only sub."

Officer #3: "So far, no contact from another sub. We should get a fighter group from command."

Captain: "Maybe. Any ships stationed in the South?"

Officer #3: "We have Qal-al, Fanti, and South Darun, but they were miles away now. It will take some time for them to get here."

Captain: "How far away are they?"

Officer #3: "About 15 to 20 kilometers, sir."

Captain: "Call them immediately and try-"

Guard: "OIL!!!"

The captain gets excited when he hears screams coming from outside.

He and the 2 officers left when they saw the lookouts pointing to the oil-contaminated sea.

Guard: "Oil!!! Starboard, 0.7.6! Range 50 meters!!!"

The captain takes out his binoculars when he sees oils on the sea surface.

He can't see the debris, but eventually sees some pieces of metal floating around the traces of oil.

The captain sighed and turned around, heading back inside the bridge.

The sailors were nervous and waiting for the captain to say something if they hit the prey or not.

Captain: "Gentlemen... we got them..."

The destroyer's bridge erupted in applause as the deck filled with joyful sailors who hugged each other and screamed with happiness.

The captain took off his helmet and sighed deeply as he rubbed his head in relief.

Captain: "Channel."

The foreman then blew the whistle and played the flute.

Radioman: *"Attention all crew! Attention all crew!"*

The sailors calmed down a little when they heard the call.

The captain then took control of the pipe and made his announcement.

Captain: *"This is the captain speaking. It looks like we hit the target, gentlemen."*

The sailors again celebrated their first successful hunt for a submarine.

Captain: *"Good job."*

The captain finished his announcement with the sailors applauding, he simply smiled.

Captain: "All ahead slowly, turn at 11 knots."

Helmsman: "All straight ahead slowly. Turn at 11 knots. Aye, aye, sir!"

Captain: "Report this to command immediately, tell them to send a group here."

Officer #1: "Yes sir."

Captain: "Standard rudder right!"

Helmsman: "Standard helm correct. Aye, aye, sir!"

The day ended with victory for HQMS Ardenar and her crews, applause and happiness filled the destroyer throughout the day.

Soon afterwards, a group of destroyers and light cruisers were sent by the Quilian Royal Navy Admiralty to investigate the incident.

The incident later became known as the "Tiger Sea Incident" or "Tiger Incident".

============================================

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, KaizerBR2003 in the area with a new chapter.

I hope you like, comment and share.

And Happy Valentine's Day!!!

==========================================

HQMS Ardenar:

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.3K 161 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...
243K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
151K 2.5K 115
President Y/N was a 170 year old boy who doesn't age, and his a 17th President of the United States of America. but in 2020, A gate opens in new York...
86.3K 2.5K 44
"War... War never changes. But men do, through the roads they walk" - Fallout New Vegas Warfare has evolved since we humans know war. Wars wagged fo...