It All Comes Down to Love..๐Ÿ’

By janetsday1

SEQUEL to "The Art of Love".... *Parent Advisory* More

Love...
We're getting serious...
Engagement...
The Talk..
Wisdom Teeth Removal...
Recovery..
"Pink PussyKat Pill..." pt.1
"PPP..." pt.2
Tamars Birthday..
Hangovers and Hurricane Eissa...
Killing Bitches....
Sex and Weed..
Sore Joints..
Napa Valley..Pt.1
Napa Valley..pt.2
Napa Valley...(last part)
Seen better days..
The First Strawberry Encounter...
The Encounter...pt.2
The Encounter...pt.3
Why Cheat...
Makeup to Breakdown...
Lupus..
Thankful For Love...
Wetter and Better....
Sexibition...
It All Comes Down To Love..๐ŸŒน

Valentines Day...

97 5 0
By janetsday1

February 14, 2024- Janet Pov:
Today is Valentine's day and I'm so extremely excited for tonight. I have a game that I ordered a few weeks ago to that we can play it. It gets wild very quickly and I'm ready for that. Here she is waking up now.

"Good morning baby daddy.." she said leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Good morning baby mama.." I said getting on top of her and sucking on her neck. I'm feeling a little freaky this morning. Let's see if she's going to give it up.

"Mmh baby what are you doing.." she said rubbing the back of my head.

"I don't know..I just love you" I said smiling in the crease of her neck. She's going to get it tonight, I changed my mind. Neither one of us had clothes on, we sleep naked. It's the most comfortable way to sleep, plus I can get it whenever I want it.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby.." I said kissing on her neck again.

"Thank you daddy, same to you baby...now get up." she said pushing me off of her. We have to get Eissa to school and it's 7:30. School starts at 8:20 since he's in middle school. He's growing up so damn fast, I feel old.

"I'm going to go wake up Eissa, you get ready we have a day ahead of us." I said pecking her lips one time before putting on my robe and going to Eissa's room. When I got back in our room Toni was in the shower. I just stood at the counter and admired her for a second, she's beautiful. She's literally my shining star.

"You going to stand there or come over here?" she asked. Ain't got to tell me twice, I threw my robe across the room and hopped in the shower with her.

Eissa had brought his crush some stuff for Valentine's Day. I thought it was cute that he's being such a gentleman. Toni is just mean and doesn't want him to grow up. It's not like I'm going to let him date her or anything, but they can still be very good friends for now.

Once we dropped him off and everything, we went to breakfast with Toni's sisters and their significant others. It was a nice breakfast, given that we hadn't seen them all at one time in about a month. When Toni wasn't feeling her best they all checked in though.

After breakfast we went shopping and stuff. I got Toni something's and she got me some things. We went out separate ways in the mall because I don't need her to see what I'm up to. Gil and Dean are setting up the house later. Preston is going to help as well, and he's going to glamour Toni up. I really wish she wouldn't wear makeup because she's beautiful already, but to each's own.

When we finished shopping and everything we went home and took a nap because all that shopping wore us out. I'm pretty sure we going to need this little
nap because we're going to be up all night. Can't nobody stop me from breaking her back in half.

About 2 and 1/2 hours later we got up and got ready for dinner. I told Toni to wear red so we could match, plus it's valentine's day duh. We could've wore pink, but I'm feeling red more.

"You about ready babe?" I said holding her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"Yes baby, I'm ready let's go..." she said kissing my lips and making her way down the stairs to the car. We will be driving her Bentley tonight, I'm driving she's riding. After dinner we made our way home, I had texted Gil and told them we were on the way and they said they'd finished a long time ago. I love my best friends, they're literally my favorite people in the whole world.

February 14, 2024- Toni Pov:
When we got home from dinner the house was filled with roses and candles and there was soft music playing in the background. The roses trailed up to our bedroom, it was so sweet. I was crying literal tears.

"Awh baby this is so sweet.." I said turning around and hugging her tightly.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you. I'll always love you, our love is unconditional." she said kissing my lips softly. After my little crying session we both changed out of our clothes and got into something a little bit more comfortable. I put on the red lingerie that I bought just for this occasion. I covered it with a robe of course, it was lace though so you could see through it. The lingerie was 2 pieces, but it still wasn't much.

I was sitting on our bed waiting for Janet to come back and she came back with her robe on with some boxers and a wife beater. She looked too damn sexy. She had a box in her hand it was a game actually.

"Babe what's that?" I asked.

"It's a game that I bought for today. I ordered it weeks ago and kept it from you. It's called "Do or Drink (X-Rated)" she said. I think I seen this on tiktok.

"How do you play it?" I asked.

"You pull from either deck and you can either do it or drink. This should be fun for us. Do you want to go first?" she asked. I nodded and pulled my first card.

"It says drink if you've been caught having sex.." I just face planted. We both took a shot of Tequila and then it was Janet's turn. She pulled from the black deck and it read..

"It says take your partner's underwear off using your teeth and 69 for 69 seconds." I sat up and got ready for her to take them off and she kissed my clit through my underwear first making me moan. When she got them off, they were thrown somewhere.

"Assume the position Toni.." I assumed the position and the timer started.

She was eating my shit so good. It had only been about 15 seconds too. The ways he was eating made me moan around her dick as I was sucking.

"Fuck.." I moaned a she stuck her fingers inside of me.

"Damn baby you're sucking it so good.." she groaned and then the timer went off. I was almost there, stupid ass timer. This is the type of shit that frustrates me.

"Damn that was intense, but proceed." she said pointing at the cards.

"And it readsssss...have your partner dominate you for 5 minutes.." Thank god that's what that says, I'm so happy she's about to finish what she started.

"Come on daddy go!" I said. Without hesitation she pulled my legs to her and went back to work.

"Shit yess like that baby!" I moaned and she lapped her tongue around my swollen clit. My shit was pulsating on her tongue and I know for a fact that she felt it.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum on your tongue..sssssmmm" I moaned as she sped up her motions.

"Fuck I'm cumming..shit daddy.." I moaned as my cum oozed out of me. The five minutes was up and I was just left there wet.

"I'm so fucking wet now. Damn that was good daddy!" I said pushing her down and crawling on top of her. She was looking mighty edible and the wine I had at dinner was kicking in as same as these shots.

"Draw a card daddy.." I said patiently waiting for her to grab one as I still sat on top of her. I'm not moving, I hope she knows that.

"And the card reads...flash your partner for 5 seconds." she read aloud. I know exactly what body part she's going to show me. She pulled her boxers down and it sprung out, just sitting there. She was hard as a rock too, I think we all know what I'm thinking. My pussy is throbbing so badd help.

"Your turn baby.." she said rubbing my ass.

"Both players take off all articles of clothing, now this is my type of game." I said smirking and crawling off of Janet to take my clothes off. Once we were both naked I sat back on top of her. My wetness needs some attention.

"Damn baby you're so wet that I feel it. I'm trying to get into some other things. If you know what I'm saying..." she said lifting her eyebrow's mischievously. I'm so happy she said that because I need her to fuck me like a slut on this very great Valentine's day.

"I don't mind.." I said as she flipped us over and looked me in eyes before sliding her dick deeply into my soul.

"I wanna make love to you tonight baby, is that okay?" she asked as she looked me dead in the eyes. I nodded in agreement.

"Words mamas.." she said lifting my chin to make me look at her.

"Yes baby that's fine..." I said as she stroked in and out of me.

Her strokes were soft and gentle. She was so deep that I felt it in my soul. It made me cry out in pleasure as my back arched off the bed and against her torso. I wasn't cumming, I was just feeling every inch of her and her greatness.

"Ooo fuck baby right there.." I moaned as she continued her deep and graceful strokes. It felt so good that an actual real tear fell down my face.

"Right here baby?" she asked as she fucked me good. She knew she was hitting my spot, she was being so soft and it turnt me on even more.

"Yes Daddy..mmh" I moaned as we tongue kissed very passionately. Her tongue was half way down my throat as mine was to hers. If there were a song to describe how it felt the song would be "Fire We Make" by Alicia Keys & Maxwell. It was so passionate that even my worst enemy couldn't bring me off of this high.

"I'm cumming daddy.." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and everything just froze. My eyebrows were creased together and my body just went into shock.

"Damn baby.." she moaned as she came inside of me. My cum and her cum seeped out of me and it felt so warm. It made me wetter than I was feeling her in me. I love when she cums inside of me, it feels heaven sent.

"Sss fuck!" she moaned as she slid out of me and flipped on her back. I already knew what that meant, time to ride. When I ride, I like to do a split on the D. She be watching me like a hawk when I do too.

"Ohhh mmmh" I moaned as I took all 12 1/2 inches. I know what you're thinking right now and yes I did that. I'm a fucking G for that shit. What's the point in having a big cock if you can't take all
of it.

"Shit babe don't hurt yourself.." she said gripping my ass and throwing her head back into the pillows. I'm good a what I do, I have to be that way. Come See Me by Jill Scott is playing in the background too adding fuel to the fire.

The music that has been playing while we're having intercourse in amazing. It's all good sex music, A+ for Janet. She did her big 1, 2 while making this playlist.

"Fuckkkk.." I cried out as I rode her harder. I went all the way up to the tip and slid back down. When I tell y'all that penetration is on point I mean it. I never had someone put it down the way J does it.

"Shitttt mamas take it like it's yours baby..." she groaned as she helped me bounce up and down on her. She was thrusting into me from the bottom and she was putting in that work.

"AHMhhh I'm cumming. Fuck!" I moaned as I threw my head back and she pounded into me harder. I could feel her balls slapping against my ass. I like that type of shit. She can fuck me on my death bed for all I care as long as I feel that nut inside of me. She will never get to cum on my stomach, EVER!

"Shitttt daddy!" I moaned as her cum spewed into me and my cum dripped down her dick. I creamed that shit to the max, it was covered in both of our juices. As I came down from my high I still rode her gently. Bouncing up and down softly and grinding my pussy lips against her.

"Sit on my face baby.." she said as I climbed off of it and made my way to her face. My legs felt like limp ramen noodles.

Meanwhile that D was still standing up at attention. She's not the type to go soft immediately, you gotta give her some time. Usually she just goes to sleep but tonight we're not stopping until the sun comes up. I'm going to go have a seat on a licking and sucking cushion. I'll have to talk to y'all in the morning.

To Be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.8K 40
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right Takes place in the 90's but with modern technology ๐ŸŒš
27.2K 1.5K 19
"Hurt people, hurt people." We had done some things, grown close, just for this to happen. For us to end. I was sure I was the next to die from brok...
52.8K 2K 46
The sequel to mommy's little princess.
106K 4.5K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?