pitbabe meets love in the air

By shyeera

what if both the racing world collides?? pitbabe&charlie meet payu& rain??? omegaverse world meets normal hum... More

writers note and character description
HOW RAIN MET CHARLIE🔞
pitbabe is guilty
charlie is happy
omegaverse introduction
rain loves payu🔞
babe and charlie🔞
P,Phakin
sidestory- prapai&sky
uninvited guest: part one
uninvited guest: part two🔞
I ONLY HAVE YOU🔞
yes
authors note
beach🔞
💘never have i ever💘
sidestory:: prapai💘sky
i want to be a top
kao and saint
back in the college
just smut between main couples🤭🤭🤭
side story: prapai&sky🔞
jealous
Infatuation
sidestory:::alan jeff🔞
🥺babe needs charlie🥺
sorry babe🔞🔞
morning: a test of love#1
a test of love#2
i saw you💔
its ok
charlie......
backstory
making up the lost🔞🔞
author's note
love and hate🔞
NOTICE
i just love you
lets break-up(final chapter)

prologue🔞

4.2K 102 40
By shyeera

Pitbabe woke up in his sleep and looked out of the window. He realised its early morning. He turned to his bed side to check the time but felt a strong pain in his back. Thats when he realised that charlie had been staying inside him the whole night. Just the thought of it made his body shudder in  hotness and he felt his own parts growing.
But he needed to take care of his business  so he stroked Charlie a bit.

"charlie,wake up,i need to go to the bathroom."

"ummm. Then go phi, who is stopping you?"

Charlie mumbled in his sleep and pitbabe fell for his cuteness once again. He smiled through the pain as he felt the thing inside him growing.

"how can i go when you are inside me. Aaah....charlie"

This time charlie slowly opened his eyes and saw pitbabe hissing.
He just gave the biggest smile of his life to pitbabe before thrusting one time into him sleepily.

"aaahh... Charlie do you wanna die?"

"why babe, don't you like it?"

Thrusting again harder.

"Aah.. Charlie please. I....aahhh.. I need to umm... Go to the washroom... Aah please have mercy.. Ahhh daddy."

"but why do i think you are liking it babe? Well if thats what you want then let me take it out for you."

Charlie teased pitbabe and was about to take it out before a felt two strong hands on his butt..

"No,dont take it out daddy. just fuck me as you like it."

Charlie was happy as his trick worked. He didn't take a second before thrusting hard on pitbabe.

"Aahhh.. Daddy.. Ummm how can you be this big early in the morning... Aah slowly daddy."

Charlie didn't reply. Instead he locked pitbabe's lips with his as he kept thrusting harder.

Their lips interwined with each other and pitbabe opened his mouth to give charlie the access he needed. Charlie's tongue started intertwining with pitbabe and he kissed him deeply as his life depended on it.

"aah... Daddy"

"khab. Mamma. Do you like it when i fuck you?"

"yes daddy... Aah. I.love it when you aaahhh fuck me. Aah daddy slowly. I am gonna cum."

Charlie hold pitbabe's part in his hands and started rubbing hardly.
Pitbabe could not hold it longer as he was getting pleasure from both the sides...

"aah dadddy.."

"babe, i love you."

"i love you too daddy... Aaah i am gonna cum.  Aaah daddy"

Pitbabe came and was embarassed as charlie didn't come yet. He hide his face with his hands.

"don't cover your face babe. I want to see it."

Charlie said irritated while thrusting harder into pitbabe.

"aah... Charlie slowly. Aaaa
How do you expect me to be normal when i came much before you without any effort. Aah... How long daddy..."

"just a minute babe."

Charlie said and started thrusting pitbabe with animal speed which made him shudder in pain.

" slowly daddy please."

Pitbabe brought Charlie's face  closer to him as he started kissing him to calm the animal within him. But instead charlie thrusted him even harder.

"aaaah... You motherfucker."

Charlie just laughed as he came before hitting pitbabe sweet spot.
He fell on top of pitbabe and hugged him tightly. There was no space between them and pitbabe showed no  signs of discomfort. Instead he hugged charlie as he started rubbing his back slowly to calm him down. Charlie'shand reached babe's hair and he shuffled it.

"aaahh..  It felt so good babe."

"it always feels good daddy.what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"well.. Nothing much. First i am gonna fuck you one more time.. Aah babe"

Charlie hissed with pain as babe hit his back.

"tell me charlie.
You said you won't go to practice tomorrow so i need to tell Alan otherwise you know him. He wont stop complaining."

"Babe i need to go to college for admission procedure of new semester."

"do you want me to come with you?"

"No babe, i can do it. But before that i need to talk to you about something."

Charlie said and rose up to sit in the bed followed by pitbabe. Babe felt the tension in the air and felt nervous about what charlie was gonna say.

Charlie held babe's hand and made eyecontact with him to show his honesty. But this made babe even more nervous.

" i won't breakup with you."

Babe blurted out as his insecurities took over him. Ever since they started dating, babe has always been insecure
Of their relationship as he feels charlie would get tired of him and eventually breakup.

Charlie just laughed at babe's cuteness.

"No babe. Even if you say.  I won't breakup with you so don't say it."

" then everything you say is fine."

"actually i want to join Architecture department in this new semester."

"Architecture department?"

"yes babe. I joined designing so i could work part time but i always loved architecture and wanted to build buildings and other things.
But now that i have earned enough through part time jobs. I think i can join my passion."

"why didn't you tell me earlier charlie. If money was the problem i could give you as much as you wanted. don't you trust me enough to ask me for money?"

" no babe. Its nothing like that. And i trust you more than anything but i wanted to be worthy enough to join my passion instead of joining it with your money. Please don't be angry."

" I am not angry baby. And if this was all you wanted to say then you didn't have to make me nervous. You dont need my permission. I am happy with whatever career you choose. So dont you worry about it."

" ummm... Babe there is one more thing i wanted to say."

"yes. Tell me"

" i want to quit racing....."

*********************************

Payu entered through the door as he started running around the house to find the love of his life.

Its been a long hectic day for him so he just want to hug his baby to feel the warmth that he  missed the whole day.

" Rain, where are you?"

He looked around the kitchen but Rain was nowhere to be found. He rubbed his temple in irritation as he walked towards his bedroom.

There he was. The man payu was searching is just sleeping so peacefully in the bed as if he didn't bother what is going around him.

Payu just looked at his sleeping baby and smiled seeing the comfort in his face. He sat near the bed and started stroking his hair as he felt all the tiredness oozing out of his body just by looking at his face.

" what have you done to me rain?"

Payu said and kissed his forehead.
Rain turned in his sleep and the blanket that covered his body fell on the other side of the bed.

But then payu saw something which made his parts harder within a second.

Rain was sleeping naked with no clothes on. Not even underwear and
now he could see his private parts displayed in front of him.

He just shuddered and felt a strong urge to taste it. With no second thoughts payu went towards the end of bed and gulped rain whole in his mouth.

He felt a sense of satisfaction. And started eating it as a lollipop. He rubbed the head with his tongue  and again took it whole it his mouth.

Rain opened his eyes as he felt something in his penis. But what he saw was unexpected. His eyes met with payu and his cheeks got red when he saw payu gulping him parts im whole as if its a big candy.

"p'payu. What are you doing?"

" why rain? Dont you like it?"

Payu started bobbing his head up and down to give rain the pleasure he wanted.
Rain felt the heat rushing though his body.
He held payu's  hair and thrusted deep into his mouth.

"aaahhh. Phi, i love it.."

Payu was sucking the life out of rain's part when he suddenly felt the urge to  penetrate him because the stimulation got his own parts getting bigger. But he wanted rain to just enjoy the blowjob so he took his hands to his own private parts and started rubbing it up and down while his mouth was giving rain the pleasure he deserved. 

Rain saw payu taking care of his own parts with his hands and he felt guilty.

"let me do it phi. Or you can fuck me if you want. You dont have to pleasure yourself with hands."

" No, rain. Its fine as i want to pleasure you right now. I can take care of my business later on."

Payu said as he took rain's penis again in his mouth and started sucking him."

"phi, let try 69."

Payu let go of rain in surprise as he heard his words. He rose up to make eye contact with rain asking if what he heard was right.

" why are you looking like that phi. I want to pleasure you too..."

" but rain. Are you sure.
I mean you have never tried it before. Do you know how to do it?"

"wait. Do you mean you have tried it?"

Rain asked as he felt betrayed with payu if he had tried it with someone else.

" answer me phi. Have you tried it with someone else. How does it feel? Is it better than mine?"

Payu avoided rain's gaze as he faked his smile.

" well you know i had many one night stands and relationships before you so.... Aah rain. I am sorry. Dont leave. Please."

Payu pleaded as rain hit him in chest and rose up from the bed.
Payu hold rain's hand to stop him from leaving and pulled him towards himself making rain fall over him.

" i am sorry that i did it with someone else. But trust me i hated it. And now i want to try it with you so please  dont be angry na... Lets do it."

"but i have never done it before. What  if i dont give you the pleasure you needed and you would remember the last person you had it with."

"ooh. Rain trust me. I don't even remember the person. Beside i feel hot even with your touch so you mouth is gonna send me to heaven. So please na. Now dont make me Impatient."

Rain felt his cheeks burning at payu's words. He rose up and backfaced payu showing him his butt.
He sat in payu's stomach to unbuckle his pants  then he lowered it and gulped to see the bulge through the underwear.

He bent down to kiss payu's clothed members which made his butt rise towards payu's face.

"aaah. Rain you are such a wonderful boy. I love you so much."

Payu put his index finger into the buttcheeks and started thrusting it while rain was still kissing payu though the clothes.

Rain felt a bit of disappointment when he felt the fingers around his back as he expected it to be payu's tongue. He stopped his movement.

" what happened rain? Why did you stop?"

"phi. Do you hate to lick my entrance?"

Rain blushed as he realised he said the most vulgar line of his life.

" No, baby. Why would you say that?"

" then why are you using fingers instead of your mouth?"

At this point rain let go of all the embarassment as he desperately wanted the pleasure.

Payu laughed at rain's innocence.

" ok. I am sorry."

Payu said and in a second he covered his buttcheeks with his mouth which made rain feel tingles in his stomach.

He also didn't waste a second to lower payu's underwear and take his members deep into his mouth.
Payu was bigger for rain and he instantly choked  before  gulping it whole while  on the other hand

payu's tongue has already started Ramming though the walls as he started fucking rain  with his mouth.

Rain hold payu's members with his hand and licked the top with his tongue and started sucking it like a lollipop.

"aah. Rain. You are gonna be death of me."

Payu took his tongue out of the entrance to talk while his hands went down to hold rain's member and he started rubbing it up and down.
He again put his tongue inside his channel.

Rain felt a strong pleasure as he was fucked by payu on both side but this didn't make him stop his movement and he kept sucking payu.

' Aah...phi.. I am gonna cum."

" wait for me rain."

Payu said between sucking and biting and rain stopped stopped his rage of coming as he also wanted to come together. So he fastened his movement by bobbing his head up and down payu's member.

He felt like choking and felt payu's members reaching deep into his throat but he didn't stop as he wanted payu to experience the best blowjob of his life.

"Aah...rain.  take it out. I am gonna cum."

Payu said as he again started his work of sucking rain but rain has no intentions of letting him go as he even fastened his movement.

Withing a second he felt a rush of liquid going down his throat as this stimulation even made him release his liquids in payu's hands and chest.

" i said to let go rain. Why didn't you? I am sorry. Aaah."

Rain sucked every last drops of payu and fell on his face out of tirednesss.

He himself hugged payu's leg and it took them a minute to compose themselves.

After a minute rain rose and bent to look into payu's eyes then he went toward him as he put his head on his chest and hugged him tightly.

"how did it feel? Phi."

"it was the best 69 i ever got. If i knew you were this good then i would have tried it long before. Aah rain."

Rain hit his chest out of embarrasment and hugged him tightly.

"Tomorrow you have to get admitted to the new semester right."

"Yes phi. This Semester bresk ended so early. Now i have to go to the college again and i will be tired."

Rain sighed as he is lazy to go to college.

"Come on baby. I will go with you tomorrow for admission. Besides all you did this break was getting fucked by me. We can still do it after the college or if you feel the urge then just call me. We can do it in the college too. I am more than happy."

"Shut up phi. We are not doing any of it. And now let's wake up.
You didn't have dinner yet. let's do the dinner and go to bed early, so we can wake up early tomorrow."

"But i already had the best dessert in the world."

"Phi......"

"Ok ok fine. But i am not hungry. Lets just clean ourselves and go to sleep. I am already tired."

"Ok phi as you wish."

And rain hugged him to sleep  as he knows phi is gonna clean him. Payu just laughed at his cuteness and after cleaning both of them, he just fell asleep.

Wellll.... The prologue ends here🤭🤭
I hope you liked it.
If yes then please vote and comment.

Also you can comment me the positions you want our couples to try or give me any kind of romantic ideas or kinks you want me to put into the story as this is my fanfic so i can tell it however i like.
So please.comment as much as you can so i can get ideas of putting it to the story.

Also ALANJEFF and PRAPAISKY are the side couples here but if you want their hot scenes then comment me so i would put their side stories too...

Untile then i hope you like it and run your minds to give me ideas🤭🤭🤭🤭

Feel free to post you ideas as much as you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.8K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
239K 9.2K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
80.2K 3.4K 31
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain Payu looses his boyfriend due to some incurable disease and he goes into depression and comes back strong concentra...
74.1K 2.5K 20
AU where Phayu and Prapai are at the same university as Sky and Rain. Sky has no history of trauma and Rain is the same precious little cinnamon rol...