Doctor Danny

By Zero31104

Danny Fenton is largely regarded as an ignorant slacker as a result of his schoolwork and study time consiste... More

Chapter 1:
Discovery
Trying to ignore it
Adult-napped
Stay-cation
a convo
Powers
Amity Park, Magic Medicine

Not certain

1.3K 55 6
By Zero31104

Jason sat next to Danny on the couch. He had been worried for nothing after all. Of course Danny was smarter than that, why he thought Danny would be swayed was beyond him.

Danny fell asleep leaning against Jason.

It was like when your pet is sleeping on you, you don't move. That's the rule.

Danny was cute enough to be compared to a puppy.

Danny's shifted in his sleep making Jason freeze.

Danny woke up to find himself sprawled on top of Jason who was sleeping on his back. Danny was curled up so his head rested on Jason's stomach.

Danny scrambled off of Jason and sat on the floor. He wasn't sure why he had been on top of Jason, but he knew Jason would tease him to no end of he woke up and found him like that.

Danny sighed as he made his way over to the small kitchen.

'The least I could do is prepare breakfast after Imposing on Jason-  WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! I WAS PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED!!' Danny thought furiously as he pulled out a carton of eggs.

Not even ten minutes later Jason's eyes snapped awake, his danger senses were tingling.

Jason sat up and the first thing he noticed was the smell of smoke wafting through the air.

The next thing he noticed was Danny who appeared to be fanning the flames on the stove.

"Danny! Stop!" Jason cried out running over to his stove.

Danny turned startled.

"What do I do?" his voice was shaky and he looked ready to cry.

Jason turned of the stove and extinguished the fire.

"Well for starters, your banished from the kitchen." Jason said sighing.

Jason took another glance and the charcoal looking mess in his pan.

"If you were hungry I could've made you something"

"I didn't want to bother you. I'm already practically living here, the least I could do was help out"

Danny flinched as Jason hugged him.
Why...was Jason hugging him?

Danny suddenly got an idea.

He grabbed his last check out of his coat and handed it to Jason.

"Here, this should cover the cost of the damages. I'm really sorry Jason. I hope you don't hate me now"

Jason laughed, "you think your the first kitchen disaster I've ever met. Clearly you need to spend more time around my brothers"

"Wait...so your not mad?"

"Not even a little bit"

Danny felt like a weight had been taken off his chest and he could finally breathe again.

"Im glad"

"Actually-" Jason said feeling a little tense, "if anyone should be mad. It's you"

Danny felt surprised, he tried to remember why he would be mad. Then he got a flashback of the moment in his car when he yelled at Jason and ran away.

He face grew beet red, how embarrassing.

"T-that, it's fine. I made a big deal out of something that was nothing and now I feel really bad about it" Danny said trying to wipe away at his red face.

"It's fine, but you still can't go back to your apartment"

Danny groaned, "you are way too over protective"

Jason glanced at the burnt pan sarcastically.

Danny let it go, not wanting his cooking skills to be judged any further.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one" Danny deadpanned.

"Sure, sure. But for now, get dressed. I'm taking you out"

Danny blinked, before he could think he was in casual clothes and being put   on the back of Jason's motorcycle.

"Where are we going?" Danny asked over the rest of the motorcycle.

"It's a surprise!" Jason yelled back.

The motorcycle zipped through Gotham at speeds that didn't seem exactly safe.

When the motorcycles engine finally shut off, Danny was left shaking.

"Jason" Danny said weakly, "hm?"

"Moter vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death you know"

Jason shook his head, "no, pretty sure it's old age"

Danny huffed.

Someone bumped into Danny, as they did Danny felt a very uncomfortable twing in his side.

He cringed.

"Hey!" Jason yelled, but the person was long gone.

"Damn people!" Jason muttered.

"It's fine, it was an accident"

Without warning Jason stuck his hands on Danny pockets.

"Were you carrying a wallet? Anything valuable in your pockets?" He asked as he searched.

"Um, no. Please stop, people are staring at us" Danny pleaded.

Jason sighed, "sorry. Usually when people run into you, it's on purpose. Either it's a scam to get money from you or they straight up pick pocket from you"

Danny nodded, "I'll remember that in the future thanks"

As they walked inside Danny couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed. Jason had dragged from the apartment to God knows where, to do whatever AND he could've killed him on that damned motorcycle.

Danny should his head, something seemed to be wrong with him. Why couldn't he just stop getting angry over little things.

"Danny?"

Danny snapped out of his thoughts.

"What is this place?"

Jason smiled, "its the hideout for the gang I manage"

Danny furrowed his brow in alarm.

"Or at least, it used to be. They got wiped out clean. I was thinking of repurposing this place. Now it's just an alcove for squatters"

"Why are we here?"

Jason revealed a bag he had been carrying.

"Well, before I met you I would bring them groceries, mostly canned food but I've been a little busy so I haven't lately"

Danny felt distant from the scene in front of him. As Jason handed out the food to the homeless men, Danny felt annoyed.

What was wrong with him?

"Danny? Something wrong?" Jason asked.

"No, of course not" the words came out harshly.

"I just need some air"

Jason walked Danny outside.

Not too far from them, a drink guy was stumbling around.

"Heyyyy buddy-" the guy slurred.

Something rose from the pits of Danny core, like an indescribable rage and Danny just started wailing on the drunk guy.

Jason had to grab Danny and pull him up by his arms. A nearby police officer caught sight of this and Danny was arrested despite Jason's protests.

Luckily Danny didn't fight the officer. Danny was brought to a holding cell among a few other people.

"This is fucking bullshit!" Danny yelled.

Another person in the cell was about to tell him to shut it when they recognized him.

"Hey aren't you the good doctor from the news. What's a straight collar fella like you doin in a place like this?"

That comment was the start of an all out brawl.

The guards had to operate Danny from everyone else.

"I'm so sorry officers. Daniel has never acted this way before. I believe someone must've drugged him, in fact, it was probably that sketchy guy he s been hanging around"

Danny lifted his head slightly at the voice, feeling strangely drowsy.

"Your not wrong, according to his records hes a stand up guy. If you can vouch for him and are willing to pay his bail, well send him with you"

There was a clink and the cells dor opened.

"Thank God your alright! I shouldn't have let you leave with him!"

Danny was too tired and shocked to reply as the man wound his arms around Danny.

Jason frantically asked the front desk at the police department about Danny.

"A man just came and picked him up"

A feeling of red consumed Jason. THAT FUCKING RAT BASTARD!

Danny wasn't sure when he had blacked out, but when he woke up he was tied to a medal table.

It felt like one of his nightmares. Danny pulled at the restraints. Upon feeling the cold touch of the medal he realized he was not in a nightmare.

"I see you got Daniel. I'll give you the payment after I take him"

Danny struggled as the voices grew closer.

That's when a very familiar face stepped into the room.

Danny lost it, he was consumed by a blind rage. The restraints snapped and he flew at the man.

"Fuck you Vlad! I am not the weak boy you once knew!"

Vlad, to say the least, hadn't expected Danny to be able to break from his restraints.

Lex Luther called the police commissioner telling him that an overpowered meta was about to murder the rich Vlad Masters.

A few members of the league showed up. Danny was too busy firing at Vlad to notice.

"STOP!" Superman shouted.

Danny didn't hear him, all he knew was Vlad wasn't getting away this time. Danny had Vlad trapped against the wall.

It hadn't registered in his mind what was going on, that Vlad was hiding his own powers and pretending to be the victim.

Someone pulled him back before he could do anything.

"Danny! What did they do to you? Are you okay?"

The haze cleared up in Danny's vision.

"Jason? I-I"

Danny's limbs felt numb.

"Table" he blurted out before falling forward.

Jason's eyes swept the room that was practically destroyed.

"What is that?" He demanded pointed towards the medal table that had been thrown against the wall. The restraints were hanging from it.

"What did you bastards do to Danny?!"

"We are merrily innocent bystanders to the rage of a unauthorized meta" Vlad said standing up.

"Yes and you'll find no proof otherwise" lex Luther said entering in the conversation. Jason stalked towards Lex.

"Why Danny? What connection do you have to him? You could've messed with anyone else-" Jason stopped himself and went back to Danny.

"I'll bring him to a hospital, they should be locked up. Danny's a witness"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 351 21
Vlad's plan on saving the world worked and the earth was still doomed. He plans huge things for the Fentons especially Danny and Jack. Not to spoil...
10.7K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
68.4K 1.7K 24
Danny and White had a hard enough time keeping their secret in the human world. But now their class is going on a field trip right into the belly of...
31.4K 739 16
After the class of Mr Lancer, Jack, Maddie and Vlad went inside Danny's mind, Danny ran away to protect his family and friends. Now on the run from T...