hhhhhh

By your_readerrrrrrr

vhjhhh More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
bl

8

1 0 0
By your_readerrrrrrr

     Shen Yu changed his clothes and was pushed out of the bedroom by Uncle Zhang. When he turned around, he saw a small figure standing silently by the door.

Shen Yu focused and saw that it was Tang Li.

He smiled and waved to Tang Li. "Chestnut."

Tang Li had already changed out of the clothes he had worn during the morning training. He was now wearing a light gray knitted shirt and black trousers, which made the little villain's entire body look clean and delicate, but it was difficult to conceal the ruthlessness in his bones.

Tang Li looked at Shen Yu expressionlessly, then walked over and stood in front of Shen Yu.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yu reached out and touched Tang Li's hair, then put his hand on Tang Li's shoulder. "Are you looking for me?"

Tang Li pursed his lips and shook his head. Then his eyes fell on Shen Yu's legs.

After a while, he asked in a hoarse voice, "Does it hurt?"

Shen Yu smiled and said, "No."

"You're lying." Tang Li's tone was firm.

"It did hurt a little before." Shen Yu dragged his words, patted Tang Li's shoulder twice, and whispered, "But after you asked, it didn't hurt anymore."

After that, he winked at Tang Li.

Unfortunately, Tang Li did not buy it at all at this moment. He frowned and stared at his legs with a serious expression.

Shen Yu felt helpless. He guessed that the little villain might have heard his voice when he was doing rehabilitation in the study. It seemed that he had to send the little villain away in the future.

When he went downstairs to meet Tang Li's aunt and uncle, Shen Yu deliberately asked Aunt Chen to take Tang Li to do other things.

In the large and luxurious living room, the couple sat on the sofa uneasily. When they looked up and saw Shen Yu being pushed by Uncle Zhang slowly approaching, a flash of ecstasy flashed across their faces.

"Mr. Shen, you're here!"

"Hello, Mr. Shen!"

In the face of the excited couple, Shen Yu just nodded faintly, then made a gesture and said, "Don't be so polite, sit down and talk."

The couple's hearts were about to jump out of their chests, and they sat back on the sofa helplessly.

Their gazes were scorching and straightforward, and they did not shy away at all. It was as if they could see through Shen Yu's soul, and their faces were full of undisguised hope and flattery.

Who would have thought that one day, they would be able to see Shen Yu alive?

This was something they didn't even dare to dream of before …

At this moment, Shen Yu, who was unattainable and mysterious, was sitting right in front of them, alive and well. Even the Tang Tang Jian couple found it difficult to meet him.

It was all thanks to that good-for-nothing.

Thinking of Tang Li, who even they did not dare to show up, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping's eyes became gloomy.

After they calmed down, they immediately put on smiles and looked at Shen Yu.

"Mr. Shen, to tell you the truth, we came here today to discuss Chestnut's matter with you," Tang Jia said.

Shen Yu naturally knew what the couple was thinking. He calmly raised his eyebrows and said, "Go on."

"As Chestnut's guardians, we should ensure Chestnut's normal life. Besides, Chestnut is my brother's only son. I'm afraid he won't feel at ease leaving Chestnut outside …"

Shen Yu supported his chin with one hand, half-closed his eyes, and looked at Tang Jia coldly.

"Well," he said, "and then?"

Tang Li rubbed his hands nervously, and then continued according to the script they had written long ago, "We all know that Mr. Shen is a reasonable person. You must be able to understand our difficulties. It's Chestnut who has been living here. Not to mention disturbing Mr. Shen, the two of us guardians will also make fun of us …"

Maybe it was because the outside world had demonized Shen Yu too much. Even though Shen Yu did not show a fierce and ferocious expression from beginning to end, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping were still a little afraid of him. Even when they spoke, they carefully observed his face.

When Shen Yu burst into laughter, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping straightened their backs in an instant. They were so scared that they did not even dare to breathe.

"Are you Tang Li's guardians?"

"Yes." Tang Jia nodded hurriedly. "After my brother and sister-in-law passed away, Chestnut was raised by our family. Although he has been to his uncle and aunt's house before, those people …"

Speaking of this, Tang Jia paused and deliberately showed an indescribable expression.

"Domestic violence?" Shen Yu said what she wanted to say.

"You know?" Tang Jia did not expect that Shen Yu would steal the topic used to sell her misery. She panicked for a moment and hurriedly asked, "Did Tang Li say anything to you?"

Shen Yu smiled faintly. "He didn't say anything, but the bruises and scars on his body can speak."

"Oh, that …"

Tang Jia swallowed her saliva and smoothed her hair. Before she could speak, she was stopped by Yuan Yunping. Tang Jia quickly glanced at her husband and immediately closed her mouth after getting the signal from his eyes.

"Mr. Shen, that's all a misunderstanding." Yuan Yunping seemed to find something from Shen Yu's expression. He explained with a smile, "Before Chestnut came to our family, he lived with his mother's family for a period of time. Later, when we visited them, we found that those people had violent tendencies, so we took Chestnut with us. Although we took good care of Chestnut, the scars on his body are not so easy to heal."

Yuan Yunping explained a lot, but did not get any response from Shen Yu.

Gradually, Yuan Yunping stopped talking and scratched his head awkwardly.

"Don't be nervous." Shen Yu said, "I'm just asking."

Hearing this, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. "It's good that Mr. Shen didn't misunderstand."

Shen Yu nodded and turned to let Uncle Zhang come closer. He whispered something to him.

Uncle Zhang nodded and went straight to the second floor.

&n

"Don't worry. Since you are Tang Li's guardians, I won't stop you from taking him away." Shen Yu smiled and said to Tang Jia and her husband, "Uncle Zhang has already gone upstairs to pick him up. Please wait for a moment."

This time, Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping were stunned on the spot.

They hurriedly looked at each other and saw the astonishment in each other's eyes.

No …

Why didn't Shen Yu follow their script?

Didn't those people say that Shen Yu was determined to keep Tang Li?

Logically speaking, Shen Yu should have decisively refused their request to take Tang Li away, and then let them make whatever conditions they wanted, right?

Their original intention was not to take that useless person back. Not only did he freeload in their house, but he even stabbed people with a knife!

They would be crazy to take that murderer back!

"Mr. Shen, in fact, it's better for Chestnut to follow you than to follow us. Our Tang family has declined. We can't provide Chestnut with the best choice in terms of spirit or material."

In a panic, Tang Jia began to speak without thinking. "But you are different. The Shen family has a big business and you are the only master. Even if you just give Chestnut a little bit of the leftovers, it is enough for him to enjoy the best material life."

Shen Yu chuckled, but there was no smile in his peach blossom eyes. He said, "I really like Tang Li. Your retreat makes me feel like a bandit."

"No, no, no." Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping shook their heads like a rattle drum.

Shen Yu said, "Thank you. I will take good care of Tang Li."

Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping nodded, but they had no intention of getting up and leaving. They secretly pushed each other for a long time. In the end, Tang Jia said with a straight face, "Mr. Shen, we won't hide it from you. In fact, we came to you to ask you for a favor …"

Shen Yu said, "Money?"

Tang Jia didn't expect Shen Yu to be so direct. She was stunned for a few seconds and said awkwardly, "Our company has a project and can't turn over enough money …"

Shen Yu smiled and interrupted her, "We don't have money."

Tang Jia, "…"

"Mr. Shen, how can you say that?" Yuan Yunping calmed himself down and said, "When we discussed with you about Tang Li's departure just now, you were still very easy to talk to."

Shen Yu's temperament didn't mean that he didn't have a temper.

Now that this strange couple had put the rope around his neck, if he didn't get angry, he would really be a persimmon that they could pinch.

"These are two different things. I listened to your suggestion and stayed Tang Li. Is there any conflict between me refusing your request for money?"

Shen Yu put on a fake smile, and his eyes gradually became cold. He stared at Tang Jia and Yuan Yunping, making them shudder.

Yuan Yunping was so scared that his heart was beating like a drum, but he was still unwilling to see his money fly away, so he gritted his teeth and threatened, "It seems that Mr. Shen's temper is not suitable for taking care of children. Today, we can only take Tang Li back."

Shen Yu said word by word, "How dare you."

Yuan Yunping suddenly trembled, and his face turned blue and purple. He straightened his neck and said, "We are the guardians of Tang Li. We have the right to take Tang Li back. Mr. Shen, you are illegally keeping a minor. What you are doing is illegal!"

During the quarrel, Uncle Zhang quietly returned behind Shen Yu and handed a stack of bound documents from the study to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu casually flipped through it twice, and the cold curve of his mouth became colder and colder. He threw the documents at Yuan Yunping's face, and his deep voice was like a judgment from the Grim Reaper.

"I'd like to see who broke the law here!"

The thin and thick documents slammed on Yuan Yunping's face, making his cheeks hurt. Yuan Yunping ignored the pain and quickly picked up the documents that fell to the ground.

After flipping through a few pages, Yuan Yunping's face lost all color. He staggered and leaned against Tang Jia, looking desperate as if he had seen the end of the world.

Tang Jia suddenly felt that something was wrong. She quickly grabbed the documents and flipped through them. After a while, her expression was the same as Yuan Yunping's.

"The evidence of your child abuse is all here. I'll see you in court." Shen Yu said coldly.

Yuan Yunping, who was immersed in despair, was instantly pulled back to reality by his voice. He immediately knelt on the ground and begged, "Mr. Shen, we didn't abuse Tang Li. The injuries on his body were not caused by us. They were caused by his mother."

Shen Yu smiled. "Then we'll sue them together."

The author has something to say: I'd like to recommend a friend's pre-order, starting in mid-May ~

"After Transmigrating into a Vicious Supporting Male Character, I Captured the Male Protagonist"

Fuqiu Yi (Pre-order to search the author's collection ~)

Huai Jiu read a cliché romance novel, and that night, he transmigrated into the novel and became a vicious supporting male character.

The protagonist in the novel was gentle and elegant, but the vicious supporting male character couldn't get him. So out of hatred, he framed the protagonist in every possible way. In the end, he got into a car accident and became a vegetable.

Huai Jiu was speechless.

Fortunately, none of this had happened yet.

Although the protagonist's eyes were a bit fierce and not as gentle as the original novel, maybe he just went astray for a while.

Huai Jiu clenched his fist confidently. As long as he turned over a new leaf and became an assistant, he would definitely be able to hold onto the protagonist's golden thigh!

However, two months later, the real protagonist came back. Only then did Huai Jiu realize that he seemed to have recognized the wrong person.

Huai Jiu turned to look at the person next to him. … Wait, who are you?

The protagonist's eyes were gloomy. He pushed him to the corner and said in a fierce tone, "Your man."

Thank you, little angels, for giving me nutrition ~

Thank you, little angels, for giving me nutrition: Haha, 5 bottles, 34029884, 1 bottle.

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard! ^_^

- Locked Chapter -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

:) By :)

Romance

831 0 127
hi
543 1 58
Qwrrtyuuiopåasdfghjklæøzxcvbnm