hhhhhh

By your_readerrrrrrr

vhjhhh More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
bl

7

0 0 0
By your_readerrrrrrr

     In the past, the original owner of this body rarely came to live here. It was not until a year ago that his parents died in a plane crash that he moved to this villa area with Uncle Zhang, Aunt Chen, and others.

Although there were all kinds of daily necessities at home, the things that Shen Yu wanted were not prepared at all.

So in the next two days.

The people who lived around the Shen family could see several outdoor sports center vehicles going in and out of the area where the Shen family lived. They seemed to be carrying a lot of fitness equipment and other things.

But Shen Yu's legs had been paralyzed in the car accident.

Then why did he buy the fitness equipment? Could it be that it was for the housekeeper and the servants to use?

The people outside had different opinions, but Shen Yu inside was not affected at all. After asking the servants to take care of the gym and the sports field, he began to formulate a Tang Li exercise plan.

He could not fall behind in the healthy diet. For this reason, Shen Yu specially asked Doctor Liu to help him find a famous nutritionist and strictly asked for Tang Li's three meals a day.

Tang Li, who knew nothing about all this, was still in a state of ignorance.

As a result, one morning, Shen Yu asked Uncle Zhang to call Tang Li to the sports field and ordered the little villain to run five laps around the sports field without saying anything.

Tang Li was wearing the sportswear that Shen Yu bought for him. The green and dark black intertwined, making the little villain's figure look thinner and his handsome face look more beautiful.

Bathed in the morning light, Tang Li raised his head slightly, and his taut chin was outlined by the light. He was stunned for a moment, then turned around and ran without saying a word.

Shen Yu controlled the wheelchair to the center of the sports field, and his eyes followed Tang Li's unhurried running pace.

"He's too thin," Shen Yu said to Uncle Zhang.

"But he's very strong." Uncle Zhang said calmly, "I've never seen a child who can run for so long without his face turning red or panting."

While they were talking, Tang Li had run two and a half laps.

His starting speed was not fast, but he was able to maintain this rhythm. Even when he was running the fourth lap, his footsteps did not slow down. Instead, there was a slight tendency to speed up.

It didn't take long for Tang Li to finish the 5000m run. He slowed down and jogged to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu handed him the towel that she had prepared earlier. She smiled and said, "Chestnut is really good."

The tips of Tang Li's ears turned red. He silently took the towel and wiped the sweat on his temples.

Shen Yu asked, "Are you tired?"

Tang Li shook his head. "I'm not tired."

"That's good." Shen Yu said, "You just finished running. You can drink it later."

Tang Li pursed his lips and stared at Shen Yu with his bright obsidian-like eyes. There were some emotions in his eyes that Shen Yu could not understand.

After the break, Aunt Chen came with the coach that Shen Yu had made an appointment with in advance.

This coach used to teach the national team and had trained many world champions in the Olympic Games. His fee was beyond imagination.

However, Shen Yu was not short of money. After greeting the coach, he said, "You don't have to train him too hard. He is too thin. I just want him to be a little stronger."

"Okay, Mr. Shen." The coach nodded vigorously.

After Shen Yu said this, he turned his head and looked at Tang Li, who had been staring at him all the time. He smiled and touched the little villain's sweaty black hair. "Come on!"

Tang Li felt inexplicably nervous. He took the initiative to grab Shen Yu's hand and asked with a nervous expression, "Are you leaving?"

Shen Yu's wrist hurt because of Tang Li's subconscious strength. He resisted the urge to pull his hand back. He was stunned for a moment before he said, "I'm not leaving. I'll stay here and watch you."

"Really?" Tang Li's tone was a little skeptical.

"Really." After Shen Yu solemnly promised, he held Tang Li's hand and said, "When have I ever lied to you?"

Tang Li stared at Shen Yu for a long time. After he was sure that Shen Yu's eyes were not lying, he gradually relaxed. He said in a low voice, "Don't go."

Shen Yu laughed and patted the back of Tang Li's hand with a sigh.

The coach next to them saw the interaction between the two of them. He couldn't help but look surprised. Then he smiled and said, "I'm so envious. My son is about the same age. He can't wait to be as far away from me as possible. He never sticks to me."

Hearing this, Shen Yu felt very helpless.

He did not know why the little villain liked to stick to him so much. It was so serious that when he was working in the study, Tang Li would wander outside from time to time, like a puppy waiting for its owner to take pity on it.

Every time he looked at it, he felt very pitiful.

But thinking about it from another perspective, Shen Yu felt that it was not bad. The little villain liked and trusted him, which meant that his position in the little villain's heart was gradually becoming more important.

Over time, maybe he could completely eliminate the villain's hatred for him in the original plot.

·

The coach trained Tang Li on the sports field. The servants temporarily moved some necessary equipment from the gym. The training time was two hours a day, and the main training was aerobic exercise.

Although Shen Yu specifically told him not to train with high intensity, the coach was not paid a sky-high hourly wage to do nothing. Therefore, he almost did not rest during the first two hours of the first class.

As a sports waste, Shen Yu felt tired just by looking at Tang Li. He suddenly felt a little sorry for Tang Li, who had thin arms and legs.

Fortunately, Tang Li quickly adapted to the coach's rhythm and easily completed the various tasks assigned by the coach. His physical fitness was so good that he did not look like a ten-year-old child.

"Sir," Uncle Zhang said.

Uncle Zhang, who was behind him, reminded him, "It's time for rehabilitation."

Shen Yu didn't look sideways at Tang Li. When she heard this, she only responded faintly, "Wait a little longer."

Uncle Zhang was suddenly speechless. After a while, he persuaded him, "Sir …"

"I promised Chestnut that I would wait here." Shen Yu turned to look at Uncle Zhang and shrugged. "I can't go back on my word."

Uncle Zhang, "…"

Uncle Zhang looked down at Shen Yu's side profile, which was blurred by the sunlight. Thousands of words were stuck in his throat, but he did not know how to say them. He really wanted to ask Shen Yu why he valued Tang Li so much.

Obviously, that violent child was not worth their time and effort …

And now the news had spread that Shen Yu finally compromised with Old Master Shen and took the child of the Tang family arranged by Old Master Shen with him. It was afraid that the Shen family would change drastically in the future.

Uncle Zhang did not tell Shen Yu about these things.

On the one hand, he did not want to provoke the relationship between Shen Yu and Old Master Shen. On the other hand, he vaguely guessed that Shen Yu did not care about what people outside said and only focused all his efforts on Tang Li.

Uncle Zhang struggled for a long time, but still swallowed all the words that came to his mouth back into his stomach.

Not far away, Tang Li had finished his training. He did not even take the mineral water handed to him by the coach. He ran quickly to Shen Yu. His dark eyes were shining like stars in the sky.

"I'm done." Tang Li was still a little out of breath. His cheeks were red, but he did not look embarrassed at all.

"Chestnut, you're amazing!" Shen Yu flattered a lot. Obviously, his words were very effective on the little villain. The light in his eyes was as dazzling as the gradually brightening sun.

Tang Li was born with a pair of extremely beautiful red phoenix eyes. His eyes were long and narrow, and the ends of his eyes were upturned. Even if his eyes did not contain any emotion, they still seemed to contain thousands of amorous feelings.

At the same time, his eyes were also very beautiful and aggressive.

In the novel, the male protagonist once said to the female protagonist that he hated Tang Li's eyes the most. They were arrogant, condescending, and seemed to be calculating something at any time and place …

However, at this moment, this pair of beautiful red phoenix eyes were full of smiles, and only Shen Yu's figure was reflected in the bottom of his clear eyes.

Shen Yu was stunned for a long time before he reacted. He picked up the cup on the table next to him and handed it to Tang Li. "Drink some."

When Tang Li took the cup, Shen Yu suddenly realized that he had drunk half of the cup. He quickly reached out to grab the cup. "Wait a minute, I drank that cup …"

Who knew that Tang Li's hand moved to the side and easily avoided Shen Yu's action. Then he raised his head and drank the rest of the cup.

Shen Yu, "…"

This kid …

His hands and feet are too nimble!

Tang Li put the empty cup in Shen Yu's hand that was frozen in mid-air and said seriously, "Thank you."

Shen Yu reluctantly squeezed out a smile. "… You're welcome."

·

Shen Yu's rehabilitation exercise had been done by Uncle Zhang.

When the original owner survived the car accident, he was seriously injured and had psychological trauma. He had always refused rehabilitation and psychological treatment. After Shen Yu crossed over, he began to cooperate with the doctor to do rehabilitation exercises.

In the process of rehabilitation, Shen Yu could be said to have suffered a lot.

It was not easy to walk on the ground with almost no feeling in his legs. Every step required a lot of strength and courage. The soreness and pain in his legs made Shen Yu feel like he was walking on the tip of a knife.

After only six steps, Shen Yu couldn't support himself and fell to the side.

The servants quickly supported Shen Yu and helped him to sit on the soft sofa.

Shen Yu's face was pale without a trace of blood. He was panting heavily. The sweat overflowing from his face gathered on his chin and dripped down his white neck into his soaked clothes.

Uncle Zhang looked distressed. He held the timer and said, "You held on for three more seconds than before. There's progress."

Shen Yu was in so much pain that he almost died. The thought of giving up flashed through his mind again, but in the end, it was just a thought.

After Shen Yu caught his breath, the servants pushed the wheelchair over and helped Shen Yu sit in the wheelchair.

Shen Yu forced a smile and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

"You're the one who worked the hardest." Uncle Zhang put away the timer and suddenly remembered something. "By the way, sir, Aunt Chen just said that Tang Li's aunt and uncle are waiting in the living room. It's estimated that they've been waiting for an hour."

Shen Yu was not surprised.

In the original article, Tang Li's aunt and her family used Tang Li as a springboard to get close to Old Master Shen and Shen Yu in order to climb up the Shen family. Unfortunately, Shen Yu had no sympathy for Tang Li. He even listened to the outside world's sowing discord and was wary of Tang Li at all times.

In the end, that family was killed by Tang Li, and they didn't benefit from the Shen family at all.

When he read the article, Shen Yu didn't like that family very much. The author described their sharp faces very well. Every time they appeared, he was very disgusted.

Uncle Zhang observed Shen Yu's expression. When he saw him frown, he immediately said, "I'll ask Aunt Chen to send them away."

"No hurry." Shen Yu raised his hand to stop Uncle Zhang. "I want to see them."

Uncle Zhang was stunned for two seconds. He lowered his head and said, "Okay."

The author has something to say: Thank you, little angels, for giving me nutrition ~

Thank you, little angels, for giving me nutrition: 30 bottles of Huanghuo

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard! ^_^

- Locked Chapter -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 3 13
.
677 1 58
Qwrrtyuuiopåasdfghjklæøzxcvbnm