hhhhhh

Por your_readerrrrrrr

vhjhhh Más

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
bl

6

1 0 0
Por your_readerrrrrrr

     Tang Li took back the dagger without saying a word.

Then his whole body froze in place.

He recalled what he had done just now and suddenly felt goosebumps all over his body.

He didn't dare to look back at Shen Yu, let alone talk to Shen Yu.

The fear that arose spontaneously from the bottom of his heart drilled into the top of his head.

In the year after his parents left, Tang Li had never cared about anyone's feelings. He didn't care about how others looked at him or how they talked about him. Even if he stabbed that disgusting man and sent him to the hospital, his crying aunt scolded him as a murderer, he didn't take those words to heart.

But now, when he thought that Shen Yu had seen another side of him and heard the two paparazzi talking about his past, he was almost overwhelmed by the overwhelming fear.

It was as if his whole heart had been dug out and thrown into the cold.

The piercing coldness made Tang Li's body tremble a little.

He was just a ten-year-old child after all. He couldn't stop thinking about the things he cared about, and he couldn't stop being afraid of losing them.

"Tang Li."

Shen Yu's indifferent voice sounded behind him. He didn't call him Little Chestnut gently, but directly called him by his full name.

Tang Li seemed to realize something. He lowered his eyelids silently and turned to face Shen Yu. But he was too timid to look directly into Shen Yu's eyes.

"Come here," Shen Yu said.

"…" Tang Li hesitated for a long time, but still walked over.

It was so quiet that only the light music played in the mall could be heard. Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen were so nervous that they didn't dare to breathe. Their eyes kept wandering between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Even Manager Fu, who was an outsider, felt the suffocating atmosphere. He rubbed his hands and took a few steps back uneasily. He was afraid that Shen Yu's anger would implicate him, who was innocent.

"Sir." Uncle Zhang bent down and whispered in Shen Yu's ear, "Let's go home and talk about it."

Aunt Chen hurriedly said, "Yes."

That child still had a dagger on him, and he was so impulsive. What if Shen Yu accidentally said something that provoked him?

The more Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen thought about it, the more panicked they felt. They subconsciously took two steps forward and stood between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Just then, they suddenly heard Tang Li say in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

Upon hearing this, Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen, who were standing in the middle, froze at the same time. Before they could react, Shen Yu, who was standing behind them, said, "Do you know you're wrong?"

Tang Li nodded. His heavy gaze was fixed on the floor. He slowly clenched his fists by his sides and squeezed out a sentence with great difficulty. "I know I was wrong."

"Come a little closer," Shen Yu said again.

This time, Tang Li did not hesitate. He walked through Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen and stood in front of Shen Yu. But he kept his head down, and his soft black hair hung down and covered his eyes.

Shen Yu could not see Tang Li's expression clearly at this time. He only knew that his face was pale, his thin lips were tightly closed, and his chin was extremely bent.

"Raise your head," Shen Yu continued.

Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen, who were next to him, were frightened. They were afraid that Tang Li would take out a dagger and stab Shen Yu. They were really scared by Tang Li's words.

In this day and age, which ten year old child would be able to articulate such ruthless words?

Fortunately, Tang Li did not do anything extreme. Like a good student who was reprimanded by the head teacher, he raised his head silently and stared at Shen Yu with his deep black eyes.

Shen Yu looked at him for a long time without any hesitation. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. He reached out and touched Tang Li's hair. "It's good that you know you're wrong."

Then he bowed his head and checked Tang Li's hands.

Although the wounds on his palms still looked a little scary, the blood had coagulated after Doctor Liu's treatment.

Shen Yu was relieved. He stuffed a card into Tang Li's hand and said, "Go and pay the money. Don't do this again."

"…"

Tang Li opened his eyes slightly in surprise and stared at the bank card in his hand.

Shen Yu said, "The password is your birthday. This card is yours from now on. Take it as a gift from me to you."

The card was the original owner's card, but Shen Yu asked Butler Zhang to go out and change the password temporarily while Doctor Liu was examining Tang Li. Then, he transferred 20 million yuan to the card.

After being stunned for a long time, Tang Li opened his mouth and asked, "Pay what?"

"The money for the bat." Shen Yu sighed softly and helplessly pointed to the staff of the sports hall not far away. "You took something from someone else's shop. Don't you plan to pay?"

Tang Li looked in the direction of Shen Yu's finger and saw a girl in overalls looking at them timidly. She was so scared that she was about to cry.

Shen Yu said, "Go."

Tang Li gradually understood Shen Yu's meaning. In an instant, the despair and fear in his eyes were swept away and replaced by a mottled light like the starry sky.

He stared at Shen Yu for a long time. His hot eyes wandered over Shen Yu's skin, as if he was deeply imprinting Shen Yu's appearance on his soul.

Then, he ran away like a wisp of smoke.

Shen Yu chuckled and shook his head.

While waiting, Aunt Chen couldn't help complaining, "Sir, don't let Tang Li carry a controlled knife with him in the future. How can such a young child play with such dangerous things?"

Shen Yu said, "I'll find a chance to talk to him."

"Forget it." Aunt Chen hurriedly waved her hand and said, "Sir, you'd better not talk about it. I'll find someone to remind him later. Although that child is young, maybe he's even fiercer than an adult when he's angry."

Shen Yu could understand Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen's worries.

In the past, he was more afraid of Tang Li's appearance than anyone else, but running away could not solve any problems.

If he sent Tang Li away out of fear today, maybe more than ten years later, Tang Li would come to him aggressively with a knife.

'Fate, that thing …'

It was really hard to say.

Instead of driving Tang Li to other places to let him loose, it was better to let Tang Li grow up under his nose. At least he could participate in Tang Li's life and change Tang Li's mind by boiling the frog.

Taking a step back, at least Tang Li's gaffe just now was to protect him.

After comforting himself, Shen Yu finally felt a lot better.

·

They strolled around the mall for most of the day and had lunch while they were at it. It was already dusk when they returned with a full load.

The people who lived in the villa area heard the news that Shen Yu was going out. They had been waiting in front of the gate for a long time, eagerly waiting for Shen Yu to go back.

Before the car got close, Shen Yu saw a large group of people rushing towards them through the windshield.

"…" Shen Yu painfully held his forehead, "Do you have a sense of deja vu of zombies coming out of their cages?"

Tang Li blinked his beautiful phoenix eyes and looked at the group of people curiously, "What are they doing?"

"Waiting for me …"

"Why are they waiting for you?"

Shen Yu thought for a while and joked, "Maybe because I'm more popular. I'm not a big star, but I'm better than a big star. I want to give them an autograph."

Tang Li, "…"

Uncle Zhang, who was driving, suddenly said, "They'd rather you sign your name on their contract."

Shen Yu heard this and smiled more awkwardly than crying. After thinking about it, he made up his mind and asked Uncle Zhang to drive back directly.

Shen Yu was lazy for a whole day. After returning home, his assistant, who was still working overtime in the company, hurriedly sent a large number of documents to him for approval. Shen Yu complained incessantly, but there was nothing he could do. He went into the study with a sad face.

As an art student who liked baking, Shen Yu had never learned anything about business management.

Managing a listed group was not as easy and simple as running a dessert shop. However, as a book transmigrator, Shen Yu did not have a golden finger to help him reach the peak of his life, nor did he have a life mentor who would always be his backing. He could only brace himself and act as a domineering CEO.

Develop a piece of land in the south of the city into a Jiangjing high-end housing area?

— — Open, open, open! I don't lack money!

Propose to merge and acquire XXX studio?

— — Buy, buy, buy! I don't lack money!

Matters related to setting up a branch company in a certain country?

Emmmm … After setting up a branch company, it seemed that there would be a mountain of work waiting for him to deal with …

— — Rejected. The funds for many projects in the company have not been collected. The current amount of funds is not enough to set up a branch company.

When Shen Yu finished all the work, the hour hand on the clock pointed to two o 'clock in the evening. He drove the wheelchair out of the study and turned around to see Uncle Zhang still waiting outside the door.

"Where's Chestnut?"

"He's already asleep."

"Uncle Zhang, go and find a school with a good monument that is close to home and help Chestnut with the admission procedures." Shen Yu thought for a while and continued, "It's best to enroll him after the National Day. Chestnut's health is not good. I plan to help him recuperate."

"Okay." Uncle Zhang nodded. "What about the adoption procedures?"

Shen Yu said, "Don't worry about it for now."

"Okay." Although Uncle Zhang had doubts, he did not ask more.

However, Shen Yu still explained, "The relationship between Chestnut and the Tang family is not clear yet. If I take Chestnut into the Tang family without knowing why, it may cause unnecessary trouble. It's a small matter for me, but it's a difficult problem for Chestnut."

Uncle Zhang looked up at Shen Yu and moved his lips. It seemed that he wanted to say something, but in the end, it turned into a silent sigh.

Forget it.

Since Mr. and Mrs. Shen passed away, Mr. Shen had been immersed in his own pessimistic world. Now that he was willing to come out, it was not a bad thing.

Although Mr. Shen chose to come out for the sake of that violent child …

Shen Yu knew what Uncle Zhang wanted to say, but he could only choose to turn a blind eye to it. After saying goodnight to Uncle Zhang, he drove the wheelchair to the bedroom.

When he passed by Tang Li's bedroom, Shen Yu stopped for some reason. He stood in front of the door and listened for a moment. Then, he tried to twist the doorknob. To his surprise, it wasn't locked from the inside and opened with a click.

The night light was on in the bedroom, and the warm yellow light filled the room.

There was a faint sense of warmth.

Shen Yu looked sideways and saw a small bump on the soft big bed.

He slowed down his movements, drove the wheelchair in, and came to Tang Li's bedside.

The little villain's sleeping appearance was very obedient. His long eyelashes were long and curled up like small fans, casting a faint silhouette on his bright and clean skin. His lips were very thin and always unconsciously pursed, making him look somewhat serious.

After all, he was only a ten-year-old child …

He was still a very likable child.

Shen Yu sighed softly. He wondered if he had demonized this little villain too much. After all, a ten-year-old child could not turn the world upside down.

After a long time, Shen Yu gently patted Tang Li's chubby cheeks, tucked him in, and whispered, "Good night, Chestnut."

After that, he turned around in the wheelchair and went out.

When the door of the room was closed, Tang Li, who was sleeping soundly, slowly opened his eyes. His dark eyes stared straight at the closed door.

After a long time, he suddenly lifted the quilt and got out of bed. He took away the pillow, and there was a dagger in a scabbard under it.

Tang Li picked up the dagger expressionlessly. His cold eyes swept over the dagger, and then he opened an empty drawer at the bottom of the bedside table and threw the dagger in.

- Locked Chapter -

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

543 1 58
Qwrrtyuuiopåasdfghjklæøzxcvbnm
mjmjmmd Por

Acción

82 0 35
cdvbvjgrf
22 5 9
Hahahha