hhhhhh

Da your_readerrrrrrr

vhjhhh Altro

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
bl

3

4 0 0
Da your_readerrrrrrr

     Tang Li didn't dare to stay in the bathroom for too long. He came out in less than half an hour.

The new clothes brought by the servant were neatly placed on the bed. Tang Li took the clothes back to the bathroom and changed them. The size was just right.

The tag hanging on the clothes was not removed. Tang Li picked up the tag on the pants and glanced at it. He couldn't help but be stunned. It cost nearly six figures. Even when his parents were still alive, they had never bought him such expensive clothes.

Tang Li came out of the bathroom and looked around the spacious and luxurious bedroom. Finally, his eyes fell on a small bamboo basket on the coffee table. There were scissors, rulers, and other small items.

He approached, picked up the scissors, and gestured on the tag for a while. Later, he suddenly thought of something, or he didn't do it.

As soon as he put down the scissors, there was a sudden knock on the bedroom door. Tang Li hesitated for a moment and said, "Please come in."

As soon as he finished speaking, a servant opened the door and walked in. "Young Master Tang Li, we need to redecorate your bedroom. Please wait in the living room on the first floor."

Tang Li nodded and left the bedroom.

The Shen family's residence was as gorgeous as he imagined, but it was always accompanied by a depressing sense of coldness. Tang Li sat quietly on the sofa for the whole afternoon. Except for the occasional sound of heavy objects falling to the ground when the furniture was moved on the second floor, there were no other sounds.

Everything was silent.

Even Shen Yu, who decided to adopt him, didn't show up from beginning to end.

Tang Li thought that Shen Yu would appear at dinner.

When the servant led him to the dining room in the evening, Tang Li felt a little restrained. He subconsciously straightened his clothes, trying to leave a good impression on Shen Yu.

It was a pity that Tang Li was the only one sitting at the table. There were so many delicious dishes on the table.

Tang Li didn't have a good life in the Qi family. His basic necessities were all restricted by Qi. In more than a year, he rarely had a full meal. The dinner in front of him was undoubtedly the most sumptuous meal he could enjoy since his parents passed away.

However, Tang Li did not seem to have any appetite.

However, he still finished most of the dishes on the table. He knew that he was too thin and short. Even if Shen Yu was sitting in a wheelchair, he still had to lower his gaze when looking at him.

Recalling Shen Yu's gentle eyes, Tang Li felt as if he was bathing in the spring breeze, and even his cold body seemed to have some warmth.

He had to grow up quickly!

For the first time, Tang Li had such an urgent thought.

·

It has been a year since Shen Yu came to this world. Due to the poor health of the original owner, he was forced to change many of his small habits.

However, no matter how hard Uncle Zhang tried to persuade Shen Yu, he just couldn't change his irregular diet.

In the past, he ran a dessert shop that was very popular. He was the only boss and the only Western pastry chef. Because of his interest, he liked to study the methods of Western pastry and designed many popular Western pastry dishes.

In the process of creating his own products, it was inevitable that he made a lot of experimental products. Shen Yu was used to tasting the food while cooking. Then, he ate until he was full.

Uncle Zhang stood in front of the baking room and watched helplessly as Shen Yu ate five cakes and seven or eight fist-sized croissants. His face immediately turned green and he choked on his anger for a long time without being able to get it out.

"Sir, you'd better eat something. Doctor Liu said that these desserts can't be used as a staple food."

"I'm not hungry yet." Shen Yu took off the plastic handbag, manipulated the wheelchair to retreat a distance, and then ordered the servant, "Put the plate in the oven. I don't know how it will be this time."

Uncle Zhang said helplessly, "… You haven't succeeded yet?"

Shen Yu raised his head and patted his belly confidently, "There are still four croissants here. I'm confident that I can make the taste I want four more times."

"…" What happened to not being hungry?

Uncle Zhang raised his head and sighed. His face was full of despair.

Seeing this, Shen Yu couldn't help laughing. He manipulated the wheelchair to come in front of Uncle Zhang. When he was about to comfort the worried butler, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a small head popping out of the door.

Shen Yu, who was caught off guard, was startled. When he looked carefully, the small head quickly retracted.

Shen Yu, "…"

It really looked like a squirrel.

And it maintained a frightened state from the beginning to the end.

Shen Yu was surprised by its cuteness. He couldn't suppress the curve of his mouth. If he didn't restrain himself in time, he was afraid that the original owner's previous calm and collected character would have collapsed tonight.

Uncle Zhang immediately noticed Shen Yu's gaze. He frowned seriously, turned around and walked out of the baking room. In less than ten seconds, he came back with a dejected child.

"He just finished dinner and got lost while taking a walk to digest." Uncle Zhang brought Tang Li to Shen Yu.

Tang Li knew that it was wrong to peep outside the door. For a moment, his small face turned red. He lowered his head and clenched his teeth without saying a word.

In fact, he had lied to Butler Zhang. He hadn't digested his food after the meal, but he had used this as an excuse to come and peek at Shen Yu. He had learned from the servants that Shen Yu was in the baking room, so he had circled around this maze-like residence for a long time before he found this place.

However, the feeling of being caught red-handed was not good. Maybe Shen Yu would hate him because of this …

Thinking of this, Tang Li felt suffocated.

He quietly raised his head and secretly observed Shen Yu's reaction with the corner of his eyes. But in the next second, he unexpectedly met a pair of smiling eyes.

Tang Li was stunned.

Shen Yu was indeed smiling. His peach blossom eyes narrowed into the shape of a crescent moon. His eyes were full of smiles, like the sparkling surface of a lake under the sun. The flickering light almost blurred Tang Li's entire vision.

At this moment, he seemed to be unable to see anything else.

All that was left in his mind was Shen Yu's spring breeze-like smile.

Shen Yu's smile was so beautiful …

Unfortunately, Shen Yu didn't know what Tang Li was thinking. Seeing the child staring at him in a daze, he thought that Uncle Zhang's aggressive look just now had scared him. So he reached out and took the croissant wrapped in paper from the table and handed it to him.

"Do you want to eat? I just baked it. "

Shen Yu was more or less afraid of this little villain. When he spoke to him, it was inevitable that he would try to please him. Even if the little villain was unwilling to accept his kindness, he was tolerant and understanding enough.

After all, he was a villain. How could he be called a villain if he wasn't a little maverick?

Shen Yu was ready to be ignored again. He didn't expect that Tang Li would raise his hand quietly and take the croissant from his hand.

"Thank you," Tang Li whispered. The tips of his ears were already red.

"You're welcome," Shen Yu replied with a smile.

When Tang Li was brought in by Uncle Zhang, Shen Yu noticed the new clothes on him. He had to say that clothes made the man. Just by changing clothes, Tang Li changed from an ordinary child to a good-looking young master.

It was just that the tag hanging on the outside was a little annoying.

Shen Yu gently pulled the tag on Tang Li's pants. As a result, he inadvertently saw the price on the tag and suddenly understood the intention of the servant.

The servants of the Shen family had always been strict in their work. They would never make such a low-level mistake as leaving the tag on the clothes. Obviously, they did this to let Tang Li know how much money the Shen family had spent on him.

Sigh …

Shen Yu sighed in his heart. He thought that Tang Li might have guessed the servant's idea, so not only did he not cut off the tag, but he also deliberately took it out and hung it in a more conspicuous position.

Judging from Tang Li's behavior, it was hard to imagine that he was just a ten-year-old child.

But thinking about Tang Li's experience over the past year and his villain persona, Shen Yu soon felt relieved.

"Who prepared the clothes?" Shen Yu asked Uncle Zhang.

"Aunt Chen," Uncle Zhang answered and understood Shen Yu's meaning. "I'll ask Aunt Chen to bring the scissors."

Uncle Zhang came back not long after he left, followed by Aunt Chen with a frightened expression. During this time, Shen Yu asked the servant to take out the plate in the oven and gave one of the croissants that were finally successfully made to Tang Li.

Just like that, the adult and the child finished their croissants in silence.

Aunt Chen looked at Shen Yu, and then looked at Tang Li. She said in a trembling voice, "I'm sorry, sir. It's my negligence. I'll take off the tag now."

Shen Yu said, "Go ahead."

Aunt Chen's head was almost buried in her collar. The poor aunt's face was pale, and she did not even dare to breathe. She quickly cut off all the tags on Tang Li's clothes.

Shen Yu knew that Aunt Chen did this for the Shen family. He did not want to embarrass Aunt Chen, but he also did not want Tang Li to feel that the whole Shen family was rejecting him. After thinking about it, he had to find a way out from Aunt Chen.

"Aunt Chen, Chestnut will be a member of the Shen family from now on. I'll entrust him to you. You'll have to work harder than others." Shen Yu said, "But you'll get more than you deserve. From this month onwards, your salary will be doubled, and your quarterly bonus will be calculated separately."

Hearing this, Aunt Chen was surprised and happy, as if she had flown from hell to heaven in an instant. She hurriedly thanked him, "Thank you, sir. I'll work hard!"

"Okay." Shen Yu nodded. His eyes fell on Tang Li, and he said with a smile, "You can go upstairs with Aunt Chen to rest. I'll go back to my room later."

Tang Li did not want to leave, but he had to obey. He lowered his eyes to hide the negative emotions in his eyes, and followed Aunt Chen to leave.

"Good night," Shen Yu said from behind.

Tang Li did not respond. He walked with his slender legs and quickly disappeared from Shen Yu's sight.

Shen Yu curled his lips and turned his head. He saw Uncle Zhang looking at him speechlessly, so he shrugged and said, "Chestnut is still so shy."

"That child's character is not good," Uncle Zhang said bluntly. "It's hard to raise him."

Shen Yu did not speak. He maneuvered his wheelchair to the table and tidied up the messy table with the servants. Then he said in a low voice without looking up, "Uncle Zhang, I know you're doing this for my own good. But since I've already made the decision and Chestnut is staying in the Shen family, I don't want to hear anything bad about Chestnut from you."

Uncle Zhang suddenly paused and immediately bowed his head. "Sorry, there won't be a next time."

"That's right. A family should be harmonious." Shen Yu smiled brightly, pinched his sore neck, and said, "Let's go back to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll go out and buy something for Chestnut."

Uncle Zhang was speechless.

He wanted to ask Shen Yu if he raised Tang Li as his son. This sentence lingered in his mind for a while, but in the end, he swallowed it back down.

The author has something to say: Currently, the top is 10 years old and the bottom is 23 years old. There is a 13-year age gap.

Thank you to the little angels for voting for me ~

Thank you to the little angels who threw the landmine: Ye Feng and Ran Ran 1 bottle

Thank you to the little angels for giving me nutrition ~

Thank you to the little angels who gave me nutrition: Back to the Past 71 bottles

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard! ^_^

- Locked Chapter -

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Pqtyrehyeu Da

Storie d'amore

543 1 58
Qwrrtyuuiopåasdfghjklæøzxcvbnm
:) Da :)

Storie d'amore

831 0 127
hi