KAYAMATH

By Namswrites

I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.... ♾️♾️ If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to... More

Authors note
Character's sketch
Main characters
Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ABOUT ME AND KAYAMATH
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

41 3 1
By Namswrites

Today Jaya and her two children were standing outside the mansion with their small suitcase. Premlata and Panchhi were also standing with him.

Apart from being brother and sister, Panchi was also a good friend of Dheeraj and Nayantara. Dheeraj was caressing the panchi's head lovingly and saying, 'Panchi hum nana nani ke Ghar se jaldi wapas aaenge tab tak tum apna khyal rakhna'
'Panchi, we will soon return from our grandparents' house, till then you take care of yourself.'

Nayantara gently wipes Panchi's tears with her handkerchief and tells the panchi not to cry, if you cry your eyes will start hurting. And she tells the panchi that when they come back, they will play a lot, and they will also bring a lot of toys and sweets.

The panchi's eyes sparkle as soon as it hears about sweets. But after moments of happiness, the Panchi again becomes sad and asks, jaise Neev chala Gaya vaise hi tum log bhi jaaoge hamesha ke liye'?? 'Just like Neev is gone, you too will not be gone forever'???

After Neev's departure, if anyone goes anywhere, the Panchi feels very bad.

We're not going forever silly, just for a few days. My Nana - nani were missing us a lot and even nani crying on the phone, so mother could not control herself, so we are going today.

Premlata paused momentarily before a hint of warmth appeared in her eyes. Although they are not the same age, they were blood siblings and had a special place in each other's hearts. Premlata and Ashok are brother and sister and have been supporting each other since childhood. When Premlata's mother and father objected to Premlata's marriage with Inder, Ashok was the only one who supported Premlata. And when both their parents had passed away, it was Premlata who suggested that he should join them along with his wife. Because after her parents, she was the only one who could take care of Ashok.

Seeing these children, she also thinks that like them, these three children should also maintain their love for each other and grow up with each other.

When she was pregnant with Panchi, she hoped that her upcoming baby, Nayantara and Dheeraj could rely on and support each other. And now, it seemed like that wish had come true.
Hearing the loving words of the children,

After listening to the children, Premlata looks at Jaya who was lost in her own thoughts.

Premlata observed Jaya, who seemed lost in her own thoughts. Today, Jaya's behavior seemed peculiar; she had suddenly prepared to leave and appeared somewhat anxious.

The sudden announcement of Jaya's visit to her parents' house caught Premlata off guard. Just the day before, there had been no mention of such plans, yet now Jaya was hastily preparing to depart. Premlata couldn't help but find the situation peculiar, but she pushed aside her concerns, choosing not to dwell on them.

Today don't know why Jaya was behaving strangely, firstly she suddenly got ready to go and was also looking a little worried. She looked as if she was confused.

Premlata feels that she is troubled due to Ashok's absence. Premlata reassured Jaya that she would confront Ashok sternly and she will scold him so much that he should not stay out of the house like this for long. And she also tells Jaya to stay comfortably in her parents' house and not worry about Ashok.

Deep down premlata knows Jaya is a normal housewife. She doesn't know much about the outside world apart from her home and family. She blindly believes in what her husband says. Premlata knows that no matter how many mistakes Ashok makes, Jaya will eventually forgive him. Premlata tells Jaya not to worry about Ashok and tells Jaya to definitely say my 'Pranam' to Chacha-Chachi and ask them to come here any time. Also ask them to take care of their health. You suddenly decided to go, I couldn't buy anything for them, if you had told me earlier I could have sent you some sweets.

Jaya says there is no need for this, you are not an outsider who has to do so many formalities. And it is my fault that I am telling you about my departure at the last moment. And I will convey my greetings to mom and dad. And you also take care of yourself and your brother-in-law. You take your medicines on time, and tell brother-in-law to eat his food on time, and also take care of the panchi, and start crying.

Premlata feels that Jaya has such a soft heart that she is leaving just for a few days but is behaving as if she is meeting her for the last time.

Jaya and kids say goodbye to everyone and sit in the car. The Panchi also says goodbye to Nayantara and Dheeraj with a heavy heart.

====================================

After a long day of classes and work at the garage, Milind and his friends, Avinash, Ali, and Rajeev, finally arrive back at their chawl. Milind is currently 19 years old and since he is in college, he has to divide his entire day into two parts.

He goes to college in the morning and at the garage in the afternoon. When he is not in the garage, Suri ji looks after the work of the garage. Milind was working hard to fulfill his dream.....

As usual, they reach home having fun and joking. As soon as they reach the chawl they go to their respective homes. With a sigh of relief, he enters his modest home, greeted by the comforting aroma of dinner cooking and the sound of laughter from his family.

After freshening up, Milind joins his family and friends outside their house, sitting on makeshift stools and crates, sipping on hot tea as they share stories of their day.

The life of the people living in chawls is simple, but the chawl community is united, where neighbors live like one big family, sharing in each other's joys and sorrows. Milind and his friends were more like real brothers than friends. Always be with Milind in every happiness and sorrow.

Milind and his friends chatting while sipping hot tea. Milind and his friends are chatting while sipping hot tea when Ayesha comes there and sees Ali sitting next to Milind, she just signals him with her eyes to get up from there. All she has to do is sit next to Milind, as if only she has the right to sit next to Milind.

Ali makes a face and gets up from Milind and says in his mind,

Ali :- Aa gai miss World

Ali :- Miss World has arrived.

Aayesha :- kya kaha tune ?

Aayesha:- What did you say?

Ali :- umm mainne kaha aaj garmi kuch jyaada hi lag rahi hai. haina milind ?

Ali :- umm I said it's feeling a bit hot today. Whats say Milind?

Aayesha :- agar itani hi garmi lag rahee hai to paani ke tanki mein jaakar kyon nahi baith jaata yahaan kyon baitha hai? tu kahe to avinaash se kahalava kar tujhe tanki mein phenk du.

Aayesha:- If it is so hot then why don't you go and sit in the water tank why are you sitting here? If you ask, I will get Avinash to do it and throw you in the tank.

Ali says nervously,nahi nahi main yahi theek hoon, itani bhi garmi nahi lag rahi.

'No no, I am fine here, I don't feel that hot'.

Avinash :- ha yaar aaj meri exercise bhi nahi hui tujhe uthaakar leke jaane mein meri exercise bhi ho jaayegi.

Avinash:- Yes friend, I didn't even get exercise today, I will get exercise while carrying you.

Ali looks at Avinash angrily and says,

Ali :- kya aunty ko pata hai ki aaj kal tu bahut late hota hai college mein aane ke liye, aur paraso ke din to tu collage bhi nahi aaya tha.

Ali :- Does aunty know that these days you are very late in coming to college, and the day before yesterday you did not even come to college?

Meanwhile, across the gathering, Rajeev and Milind seize the opportunity to tease their friend Avinash. Rajeev says in a slightly louder voice,

Rajeev :- "Avinash pata hai? Parso college ka assignment bhi toh tha, per tumhen kaise pata hoga Tum to parson the hi nahin.

Rajeev:- Do you know Avinash? There was also a college assignment the day before yesterday. Yes, but how would you know, you were not there the day before yesterday.

Milind joins in, chuckling, "Haan yaar, kabhi-kabhi lagta hai ye sirf ladkiya ghumana janta hai, college toh bas ek formality lagti hai!"

Yes man, sometimes it feels like he likes wandering around with girls, college seems like just a formality!"

Ali:- formality kahe ki ise to college mein aake ladakiyon ko dekhane ka bahaana chahiye hota hai.

What formality, it just needs an excuse to see your girls in college.

Avinash got scared seeing his secret revealed. He feels that his mother will beat him after hearing this, so he runs after Ali to shut his mouth. Seeing this everyone starts laughing loudly.

Avinash:- ruk Ali ke bachche tujhe bataata hun. Aayesha se teri pitai nahin karavai to mera naam bhi Avinaash nahin.

Avinash :- you just Wait, Ali I'll tell you. If I didn't get you beaten by Ayesha, then my name is also not Avinash.

As laughter and jokes fill the air, a sudden disturbance interrupts the jovial atmosphere. A young boy arrives on a bike, his expression fraught with anxiety. His nervous demeanor makes it difficult for him to articulate himself clearly.

Milind, along with the others, rushes to the boy's side, recognizing him as Rohit, a fellow college student who lives nearby and is familiar with the good rapport Milind shares with Hussan uncle. Sensing trouble, Milind anxiously inquires, kya hua?? "What happened?"

Rohit, struggling to speak due to his agitation, stammers out, "Milind, kuch gunday Dorabjee ma'am ke ghar ghus aaye the aur unka pura ghar ke saman ka nuksaan kar rahe the aur Hussan uncle ko bhi maar rahe the."

"Milind, some goons have broken into Dorabjee ma'am's house and are causing havoc, they're even attacking Hussan uncle."
The shock spreads among the crowd as Rohit's words sink in.

He urges Milind, "Tu vaha jaldi jaa, kuch bura ho jayega." Milind wastes no time, instructing his friends Ali, Avinash, and Rajeev to quickly get their bikes ready.
("You need to hurry, Milind, or something terrible might happen.")

Milind's father, Mishra ji, intervenes, insisting there's no need for them to go. "The police will handle it, I'll call them right away," he assures.

But Milind, fueled by concern and frustration, argues, "Jab tak police report file karegi, tab tak kuch bura ho jayega. Mai vaha jaakar dekhta hoon,

"By the time the police file a report, it might be too late. It's better for me to go and see what's happening."

Mishra ji tries to calm him down, promising to contact Inder Sahab for assistance.
Milind's agitation grows as he hears Mishra ji dialing Inder Sahab's number, feeling a surge of anger at the thought of relying on someone else to resolve the situation.

"Aapke sahab ji kya bhagwan hai kya, jinke paas har problem ka solution hai," he mutters sarcastically. "Aap yaha rukye, hum jake dekh aate hai."

Are your 'sahab ji' gods or something, with solutions to every problem? You stay here, we'll go and see for ourselves,"

With determination in his eyes, Milind and his friends mount their bikes and speed off towards Dorabjee ma'am's house, leaving behind worried murmurs and silent prayers for their safety. Mishra ji, feeling uneasy about the situation and aware of Milind's temper, offers a fervent prayer to the gods, hoping that no harm comes to them.

The weather was good that whole day, a good breeze was blowing in the evening too, but don't know why the weather suddenly started changing. Dark clouds started appearing all around. The atmosphere seemed heavy and the breeze had taken on an oppressive presence.

It seemed as if something bad was about to happen......

_________________________________

Authors note :-

Hello doston,

I apologize for the delayed updates. I kindly request you to leave your votes and comments on my story. Your support motivates me to continue sharing my work with you. Thank you for being part of this journey with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 82.6K 78
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
943K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
828K 50.3K 51
♡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.❞ ...
93.5K 4.9K 32
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...