KAYAMATH

By Namswrites

I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.... ♾️♾️ If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to... More

Authors note
Character's sketch
Main characters
Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

ABOUT ME AND KAYAMATH

59 11 2
By Namswrites

"I am a girl from the 90s era, and as I grew up in the 2000s, I found myself growing up watching TV serials. During that time, love, affection, and everything else were only understood through TV shows. They had no connection to real life. That's why the TV serials of that era are very special to me.

Among these serials, 'Kayamath' was my favorite. The main reason was Shabbir Ahluwalia. He always gave off the vibe of a bad boy, and as a teenager, I was drawn to such characters. In the serial, he loved Ayesha and was possessive of her. But I always wanted to see that possessiveness for Prachi. It didn't happen in the serial, but here I am... fulfilling that lack. I am bringing back the love story of Milind and Prachi, now Panchi, in my own style, and in my Wattpad stories.

If there are any 90s or 2000s kids here, please tell me how this attempt feels. Let's rekindle the love story of Milind and Prachi (now Panchi) in a new style. And friends, shower lots of love on my Michi (Milind+Panchi)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 16.1K 23
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ Amrita Kaushik "Why don't you just leave me alone?" A 24 year old woman, with lot of...
15.1K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
70.7K 2K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
10.3M 574K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...