The Story Of Us

Par mythical_tales14

After doing my pretty artwork on the car of a man who just ruined my dress after spilling his coffee on it, s... Plus

About Author
Characters And Aesthetics
1.First Meet
2. Crazy Woman
3. The Arrangement
4. Shocked
5.Roka
6. Are You Ingnoring Me?
7. Nervous
8. Shopping
10. Engagement
11. Wedding
12. Falling
13. Bun-Bun
14. Noticing Her
15. Divorce
16. Helping Her
17. Pehli Rasoi Or Disaster

9. Mutual Feelings

60 4 0
Par mythical_tales14

Avyansh's POV

We are all at the boutique from where our whole family buys and stitches their outfits for every little function. We are all waiting for the Kapoore's to arrive so that we can start with the escapade of the day. Today is gonna be disaster for me because I am not at all interested in shopping, I would rather prefer to be in my office and finish the pending files and presentations of my future projects before the deadline. But no, my mother had some different plans and she literally dragged me to come and select the outfits by myself.

I excuse myself as my phone rang and saw Ved calling me. I go to a quite place so that I can talk peacefully. I swipe on the green icon and answer the call.

Ved Sir I have mailed you the details of London's client to check if any changes are required.

Avyansh I will check it later and did you talk to Mr. Aggarwal for scheduling the meeting?

Ved- Sir I talked to his P.A and he said that he isn't free this month and for the upcoming few months also, so we have to wait for the appointment.

Avyansh- OK.

I say and hung up the call. These Aggarwal's are literally being the pain in my ass from past months. As I go towards the lobby I see that Kapoor's have arrived, but my eyes only search for the one person only, I roam my eyes around just to find her. As I see her my gaze gets stucked on her. Her back is facing and she is talking with my brothers and sister. She is wearing a plan white knee length frock and an olive green cardigan with white sneakers. She has let her hair down and she looks cute in her outfit.

'aren't you saying her cute a lot nowadays?'

Did I ask for your opinion. No, right, so mind your own business. I say in my mind to my subconscious. I go towards them and greet my in-laws and brother in law. As she hears my voice, she turns around and our eyes lock with each other.

She is openly checking me out and lost somewhere in her thoughts may be, and I am also loving her gaze on me, that proves that she also feels attraction towards me and our feelings are mutual. I clear my throat just break the trance of her thoughts and make my my towards her.

"Hello, how are you?" I ask her while smirking as her cheeks heat up because of embarrassment as I caught her openly checking me out in front of everyone.

"Hello, I am good" she replies still avoiding making eye contact with me. Her cheeks still has that pink hue because of embarrassment and that just makes me want to bite, suck and nibble on her cheeks.

I have dated many girls before, but noone made me feel the things like she did in just few days. I never felt attracted to anyone as much as I do with her.

"Toh chale ab ander, bahut kaam baki hai abhi" chachi says and we all go inside to boutique's traditional section for selecting our dresses according to the ceremonies.

We all go to the first floor and men's section is opposite to the women's section on the same floor only. Me with all the men go to the men section, while women go to their's.

We all get busy in selecting and trying the outfits. I got a call in between from Reyansh, so I excuse myself and go in the corner near the door to talk.

Avyansh - Bhaunk (bark)

Reyansh - Main koi kutaa hoo. Aur yeh kya tarika h apne iklote, pyare or itne bade business man se baat karne ka?

Avyansh- Agar tune apni bakwas karne ke liye phone kiya toh main Kaat raha hoo.

Reyansh - Arey, tu toh serious hi ho gaya. Acha waise, Ved ne bataya tu aaj office ni aaya, hai kaha tu?

Avyansh- Ravissante boutique.

Reyansh - What are you doing there.

Avyansh- What every normal person does after coming to a shop, until the person is you.

Reyansh- Yeh joke tha?

Avyansh- Haa tha toh...

Reyansh- I don't like jokes.

Avyansh- I don't like you.

Reyansh- Saale pura 1 mahina or 15 din bada hoo tujhse, tu bado ki aise izzat karta hai?

Avyansh- Main izzat unko deta hoo jo uske layak hote hai, bade ya chote hone se uska koi lena dena nahi hai.

Reyansh- Tere Kehne ka matlab kya hai?

Avyansh- Jo tune samjha. Ab tu bataega ki kis liye phone kiya?

Reyansh- Maine toh bas aise hi phone kiya tha.

Avyansh- Mujhe bahut kaam hai abhi, teri tarah free nahi hoo, phone rakh.

I said this while coming out of the men's section, because I know he is gonna continue piss me off until I scream on him.

Reyansh- Arey, ruk mer...

He was saying but I see Mavika coming out of the trial room, while lifting her heavy lehnga skirt and adjusting the dupatta, but it gets stuck in her foot and she was about to fall, but I was quick enough to catch her. My phone lying on the ground as I was holding her by the waist with my both hands.

My hands on her bare waist arise some desires in my mind, which are not appropriate. Her skin is smooth and soft and I just wanna explore it more. We are standing in the same position and I am staring at her intensely with not so holy thoughts, she is also staring into my eyes and her pupils are dilated, that tells me that she is also feeling the same as me.

Meri kamar dukh rahi hai, can you please help me to stand straight?"

Is this girl for real,I think to myself as these words come out of her mouth, spoiling the moment. Who in sane mind says this. I haven't even done any, what about after our marriage.

"Nothing even happened and your back is paining, what will happen to you when actually something happens" I can't believe I said it out loud, but thank god she didn't understand what I said just now, because if she would have, I am sure that she she would have samacked me so hard across my face.

"huh" she asks,while I help her to stand straight.

"Nothing" I say and she shrugs her shoulder and left from there.

I bend to pick up my phone from the ground and see that call has already been ended, so I make my way to go in the men's section again and continue the which we all came for.

By the time we are done it's time for the lunch, we go and have lunch then we directly go to the jewelry shop for buying our engagement rings and other Shagun related jewelry. After that we had dinner outside with Kapoor's, everyone is looking worn out at the end of the day and no one has the energy to lift a finger even, forget about ladies cooking dinner after reaching home.

As we reach home, everyone just go to their room directly to slpee. I also come to my room and straight to bathroom to freshen up and then sleep, because shopping is so tiring and I just wanna have some good night sleep now.

I don't even realize how the days passed, as I was busy in office just wrapping up the work so I can take an off for the marriage functions. I don't want to take off, as functions will be in the evening, not in the morning but my mother threaten me to take off.

Today is the day of our engagement and everything is in chaos in the home. Workers and decorators are running here and there for decorating the house. Engagement is held in our backyard only, so that's why the whole house is upside down. My family has gone totally crazy. Shouting and screaming for things to be done right. I wanted to go office as I had an important meeting but my mother told me not to and if I dared to step out of the house today then she will beat me with her rolling pin, so I asked Ved to reschule it for 25 November. Like seriously I am not a child anymore but still when she glares with her widen eyes, it still has the same effect on me as it used to have when I was a child.

I am working on some important papers for my upcoming projects in my room right now. It's afternoon and engagement is held in the evening at Kapoor's house backyard. Every function will be haappenin at home also, as our family decided to call the close relatives only. There will be grand reception for our business clients and other known people.

"Avyansh it's 6 and your are still on your laptop, jao ready ho jakar, der ho rahi hai, 7 baje tak hume waha pahuchna hai" my mother said while barging in my room with my well pressed white Kurta for the engagement.

"Maa mujhe sirf 10 minut lagenge ready hone me, aap apni chinta karo"

I receive a hard glare from my mother, after completing my sentence, and left my room.

I go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and after that trim my beard until it's a subtle shadow. I enter my room with a towel losely wrapped around my waist. I wear the outfit which my my mother kept on my bed. I go towards mirror to set the scarf of kurta and to style my hair. At last I sprayed my cologne and wear the shoes.

As I was going towards my laptop to continue the work, there is a knock on my door.

"come in" I say and Vihaan opens the door and say

"Everyone is calling you downstairs" I nod my head and he left. I also took my phone from the charger and go downstairs, where my whole family is waiting for me.

"Chalo ab jaldi, waise hi bahut der ho gayi hai" dad says.

"Haa haa, sara saman rakh liya ni gadi me or Shikha ring leli tumne?" Maa asks

"Haa bhai sab saman rakh liya hai, ye aap dasvi baar puch rahi hain" dad says to Maa.

"aur rings bhi leli h didi maine" chachi says.

"Arey ab chalna hai ya yahi sara time waste karna hai aap sabko?" Anaya asks while being over excited.

And after a lot of questions by my mother we all leave for Kapoor' mansion.
We reach by 6:30, earlier than the guests, as they will be arriving by 7:30.

We are welcomed by mom and papa and Arav as Mavika would be still getting ready for the evening. We all greet each other and go inside.

"Main zara bahar arrangements check karta hoo" Papa said while getting up from the sofa.

"Arey hum bhi apke sath chalte hai" Dad said while also standing up and motioning towards chachu,he also stands up to go, and they left.

"Agar aap bura na mane toh mujhe bhi catering wagarh ki arrangements dekhni, toh aap sab baithiye main aati hoo" Mom said.

"Anandita didi hum bhi chalte hai apke sath, Kyon didi?" chachi said while asking to Maa.

"Haa, hum bhala yaha kya karenge?" Maa said while chuckling.

Now only my brothers and sister are there with me as Arav also excused him self to check on some works.

"Waise bhai, how are you feeling?" Agastya asks while grinning.

"Fine" I reply in one word as usual, because I am not here to entertain there nonsense.

"kya bhai fine. Apki engagement ho rahi hai aaj, thoda sa bhi nervous nahi feel ho raha apko, ittu sa bhi?" this time Anaya asks while joining her index and thumb for the measuring the amount of nervousness.

"Nahi" I say plainly, without any emotion on my face and voice.

"Arey inse toh baat karna hi bekar hai, jab bhabhi aa jaengi na shadi ke baad ghar wohi sudharegi inko" this time Vihaan spoke and I glare at him for the words he uttered and he smiles awkwardly. After that I ignore their stupid talks and bickering and open my phone to reply and check some mails.

__________________________________

That's it for today.
Thank you for reading.

Engagement in next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 6.7K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
45.6K 1.7K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
10.7M 588K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
1.5M 52.7K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...