𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠✯𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...

By Ambysz

Smiling Critters oneshots, fanfics, etc. I take requests(I'll update this whenever I'm not taking them) [I'm... More

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞✦!
𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐃𝐚𝐲 '𝐱' 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 & 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝗼𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐠𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐁𝗼𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐲𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐧 𝐱 𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭
𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐬𝐜𝗼𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐬𝐜𝗼𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝗺 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐝!!
𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚
𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐟 𝐒.𝐂 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝗺 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
I'm sick!!
𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤! 𝐞𝗺𝐩𝐥𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐲(𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲)𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

2.2K 47 48
By Ambysz

Request from Tumblr-! ☆

-☆You are a human in this

Being a little kid, who's an orphan, at a big place with a bunch of toys can make you quite interested in things. There's a lot to explore, people to meet, toys to see, and a bunch of colors to look at.

When you're basically living in this factory, you can get bored. Even with everything that's going on.

But if you're being taken care of by some toys? You can't really get bored.

Especially at 5 years old.

There's these animals, called Smiling Critters. And they take care of you! They all love and cherish you. You were shy, but they really brought out your social side.

Anyways let me stop rambling, there was this cat. That cat didn't interact with the children, unless it was bedtime. But during the day, he was gone.

Well, not completely. Sometimes he was but you have no idea where he was at those times. When he was actually here, just not interacting with kids, you'd always see him in a high place. Watching everybody.

But when you stare at him for too long, he moves. Yet you still find him every single time.

You wished he didn't run away from you :(.

Since you're a good kid, you went to sleep at the times you were supposed to.

But since he came out when you're supposed to sleep. One night, you decided to stay up and roam the halls.

"Why are you gonna stay up?"

"Because I wanna see the kitty!" You whispered to your friend.

"What kitty?"

"The one that comes out at night!"

Your friend was a little wary after hearing that, they didn't know that!

"That's spooky..."

"Well I like cats!"

"Are you gonna come with me?"

They shook their head, making a mumbled, 'auh auh' (Idk, I tried my best trying to give that a word)

"I'm too sleepy..."

"Okay!"

Then, after that you waited, until it was bedtime. You opened the door, looking at both sides, making sure there wasn't any other critter lurking around.

Then, you stepped out.

It was quite cold in the halls, but it was fine you had your robe, long pants and slippers.

You looked back one second, turned around and there he was!

You let out a gasp, "Kitty!" And gave him a hug.

He looked at you, processing. Why were you hugging him?

Whatever. You needed to sleep. But they said to not use the gas. He doesn't care about what they say, but he didn't want to give you nightmares.

Plus, you were pretty warm.

So to not let go of that warmth, he picked you up.

"Oh! Kitty you're so strong-!" He looked up at you, carrying you with one arm, he put a finger over his wide smiling mouth.

"Oops, sorry.. ^_^" He carried you over to your room, wait. Where was your room?

Great, now he had to ask.

"Where's... Your room..?"

"Oh, I don't know!"

.

.

.

"O-kay."

He could take you up to the 'adults' but-

You started petting his ears. "Your ears are so fluffy!" You said while whispering.

Out of his control,(kind of) he started purring. You let out another gasp, "You purr too?"

"..."

"You really are a kitty!"

Fun fact, you loved cats.

Another one, you just might be his favorite kid.

Since he didn't want to take you to the adults, and didn't know your room number(even if your friend tells you multiple times) he took you to his critter room. Even if no kids were allowed in there.

All of the critters were asleep, except for him, of course.

He placed you on his bed, and went on it too.

And he stared. Waiting for you to sleep.

"Oh yeah, what's your name kitty?"

"... Theo..."

"(°〇°), Theo.. That's a cool name.."

He got off his bed and started to leave. Because of this, you did it too, and followed him. Though he knew you were doing this he didn't stop.

He randomly sped up and ran to another place. It was so abrupt, you weren't able to catch up!

By the time you turned a corner, he was gone. But his lavender scent wasn't. You followed and followed it.

Until it led to the school. Even if you're not supposed to go there at bedtime, you wanted to catch up with Theo.

And you can want to catch up with Theo at any time!

Oh great! You found him!

But he was bigger. Lankier. He wasn't the smaller and plush cat you just saw.

That's still Theo.

So you didn't care, you followed and followed, until it led you to a big play area, with different colored soft blocks used as a structure.

This place is really big. Anyways, Theo!

You saw him go to this smaller area, you went inside and saw him. Sitting, bending over just to see you.

"Theo!" You exclaimed, raising your hands in celebration.

Of course, you gave him a big hug.

"That was a nice game of tag! But I'm sleepy..."

Theo used his long tail to grab you, gently. He brought you to his bed, and sat you there.

"Oof!" Then he wrapped himself around you, cuddling against you.

You turned around and laid against him.

"You're so warm, Theo." You softly held his tail. And as you went to sleep, you could hear a loud purr.

.

.

.

After that, you found Theo every time he was hiding, but instead of just looking you called his name.

But every time you did, he left.

A day after that he told you to not call him out. Just stare at him. But when he's down, actually on the ground, you could come to him, but call him Catnap.

He doesn't want them to get mad at him again.

And now almost routinely, because sometimes you wanted to just sleep, you went out of your room at bedtime just to see him.

It got so bad that he even allowed you to just hug, rub his ears, and play with his tail whenever.

He even started coming down even more. Just for you.

The critters noticed, Dogday even asked about it but Theo stayed silent.

You were special. Special to him.

Even after all these years. Even after getting adopted. Even after you arrived.

Coming back to the place that was once called home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 104 10
Catnap gotten himself injured over chasing the player. But his god comes down to "save him" only in result of his own downfall but finding himself in...
439 9 19
PLEASE READ: Basically, this is just about the Smiling Critters but in incorrect quotes. It's all in my perspective and how I see the smiling critter...
97.9K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
743K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...