Bruised and Broken

By Hannahsavampire

Ever since the fight between Jeff the killer and Slenderman, Slender has been after the insane killer. But wh... More

Taken

88 7 3
By Hannahsavampire

Second Jeff the killer fanfiction, Woot! The proxies in this story are modeled after the youtube video's by David Near! Enjoy loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was cold the night it happened. Fall was never Naomi's favorite season, sure the colors were nice but she preferred a warmer breeze than to the cold wind that was blowing through her long black hair. 

"N-Naomi, Slenderman needs us to meet up with the others." Toby spoke startling her.

She nodded and followed him through the forest till they came to a small run down cabin. 

"Oh yeah? Then how about I kick your fucking teeth down your throat and kill you off too, huh? What do you think about that?" Tim's voice echoed in the empty room.

"T-That's enough! Y-You act like such a child, and its no surprise that people think you are one." Toby interrupted.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Rogers."

"Shut up! Y-You know I hate it when you call me that."

"Yeah I do, that's what makes it funny."

"Look, W-w-w-we have work t-t-to do."

"T-t-t-today junior! Ha! And Slenderman thinks you're better suited for this than me... than me!"

"Yeah with the level of maturity you're showing right now, how is he not begging you to be second in command again?" Naomi interjected with a roll of her eyes.

"Listen here you little bitch..." 

"Silence. All of you. I've heard more that enough of this petty bickering." Slenderman spoke suddenly, startling us. "Toby, my child you and Hoodie have some work that needs to be taken care of involving that boy with a smile carved into his face." 

"Yes master." Toby said.

"As you wish." Hoodie said following Toby out, leaving Naomi alone with Tim and Slenderman.

"Let me guess, you have something special for me to do too, huh? Oh, do I get to clean up the left overs the obedient dogs leave behind?" Tim asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No. You still need to kill that man in the chair and after that you can ponder how much you're really worth, because right now I see very little reason to allow you to take another breath. After you have pondered you will have one more chance to prove that you still serve a purpose. If I'm not convinced after that you most certainly will die. Do you understand me, Tim?" 

Naomi's eyes went wide in shock, Tim may not have been her favorite person in the world but that didn't mean she necessarily wanted him dead. 

"Do you understand?" Slenderman repeated when he received no answer.

"Yes... master." Tim spat. 

"Good now finish your job here then get out of my sight."

"Yes master." 

"And Naomi, watch him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Aye." Naomi said with a nod. 

She turned in time to watch as Tim picked up one of the many knifes that lay on a tray before he sliced into the mans chest, causing him to let out a scream through his gag. It took several minutes for Tim to finally kill the man in the chair and all the while Naomi watch him with a bored expression. After Tim was finished Naomi followed him to the bedroom he claimed as his, it was small with only a mattress shove in one of the corners.

"So, you really fucked up this time with Slenderman threatening you kill you and all." She spoke leaning against one of the walls. 

 "Sorry I'm not as perfect as you and the others, Sweetheart." Tim said as he threw off his mask.

"Ya know, you really are an asshole." Naomi said rolling her eyes from behind her mask.

In an instant Tim had her pressed up against the wall, trapping her this his body. Naomi felt her face heat up at his closeness, She'd never tell him or anyone for that matter, but she always harbored this strange attraction to him; an attraction that she associated with hero's syndrome. It was the only explanation that made sense to her since he was the one that saved her from that hell hole of an asylum.  

"Is that so?"

"Jigoku!? Get the fuck off me!"

"Heh, you're blushing." Tim teased as he released her.

"Kutabare." Naomi swore under her breath.

Tim simply smirked at her as he bent down to retrieve his mask, once he had it on he walked past her and out the door.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Naomi asked as she followed him down the hall.

"None of your God damn business." 

"Uh, yeah it is. I'm supposed to be watching you, remember?"

"I don't need a damn babysitter."

"Apparently you do." Naomi said walking in front of him blocking his path. "Now, where are you going?"

"Out." Tim stated pushing her out of the way.

"Then I'm going with you."

"Whatever, just say out of my way."

Naomi remained silent as she followed Tim through the dark forest. Sighing with boredom she tilted her head up and stared at the night sky, it was a starless night the only thing that gave off light was the full moon that was just barley peeking out through the dark clouds.

"Ok, seriously. What the fuck are we doing out here?" Naomi asked finally having enough.

"Don't worry about it."

"Tim just tell me."

"Fine. I'm going to be the one that hunts down that Jeff, bastard." 

"Are you an idiot!?"

"What, you think I can't take him?"

"It's not that! It's just I'm pretty sure that the boss wants you to stay out of this."

"That won't matter once he sees it was me that was able to take care of this." He said.

"Tim this is stupid. Lets just go back." Naomi tried to reason with him.

"No this is something I have to do."

Just as she was about to protest the sound of a twig snapping caused both her and Tim to freeze. Crouching down into a bush they peeked though the leaves to see a man in a white hoodie and black pants.

"Its... Its him." Tim whispered.

"Tim I know what you're thinking but I'm begging you, don't do it."

But her words fell on deaf ears as Tim sprang out of the bush and tackled the killer, who was taken by surprise as Tim straddled his waist and his crowbar held high. But before he could bring the weapon down on Jeff's head he took hold of his wrist and with the other hand gripped his knife and jabbed it into Tim's side, causing him to grunt in pain. Jeff then used this to his advantage and rolled them over till he was on top. 

"Now that wasn't to smart, now was it?" Jeff mocked. "Just who are you anyways? Did that tall fucker send you?" 

Tim said nothing and only struggled in  a vain attempt to get free.

"Oh well, not like it really matters. You'll be put to sleep soon enough." 

"Tawagoto." Naomi swore as she pulled out her switchblades.

She rushed out behind Jeff and knocked him face first into the ground and held her blade against his throat. 

"You ok?" She asked Tim without turning to look at him.

"Oh so you need a woman to help you? Kayahahaha! That's fucking hilarious!" Jeff laughed. 

"Shut the fuck up." Tim growled giving Jeff's side a hard kick.

Jeff didn't even acknowledge the kick and continued to mock them. "But the funniest part about all this is that you actually think its enough."

With that Jeff bent this head down and bit into Naomi's hand hard enough to draw blood, she let out a scream as she jerked off him allowing him to get free. He turned onto his back, took hold of his knife and slashed across her stomach, tearing her purple shirt and causing a deep gash to appear. Naomi fell to the ground holding her stomach, she looked up in time to watch as Jeff took the but of his knife and slam it against her head.

'I knew we couldn't take him.' Was the last thing that ran through Naomi's mind as  her eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for part one and bellow are the translations for the Japanese words, sorry if some are wrong I was using google translate.

Aye = Yes

Kutabare = Fuck you

Tawagoto = Shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...