Teen Wolf Imagines

Por vaughanchloe

lots and probably more to come lol Más

Home or Loft - Derek Hale
Legal Guardian - Derek Hale
Move In - Derek Hale
Again - Young Derek
Bad Mood - Derek Hale
You Won't Lose Me - Derek Hale
Forgotten Anniversary (Part 1) - Derek Hale
Forgotten Anniversary (Part 2) - Derek Hale
Pay Attention - Derek Hale
Being Derek Hales Mate
A-Z NSFW Derek Hale
Dating Derek Hale Would Include...
A-Z NSFW Scott
Dating Scott Would Include...
Blue and Red - Scott Mccall
No Sleep Without You - Scott Mccall
A-Z NSFW Stiles
Dating Stiles Would Include...
1 Question = 1 Kiss - Stiles
Arguments - Stiles
We Will Get Through This Together - Stiles
How Could You Not Know? - Stiles
A-Z NSFW Jackson
Being Jackson Whittemore's Twin Sister Would Include....
Don't Hit On My Girlfriend - Jackson
Not Most Girls - Jackson
Could Never Ruin Her Happiness - Isaac
I Will Follow You Wherever He Sends You - Isaac
Your Invited - Isaac
I'll Show You How Easy It Is - Isaac
A-Z NSFW Isaac
Dating Isaac Would Include...
Its A Boy - Isaac
Caught - Isaac / Aiden & Ethan
Staying Up All Night, Right? - Isaac
Not Welcome - Theo Raeken
Controls Over - Theo
Why Do You Hate Me? - Theo
I'm The Sister Of A Hyperactive Spaz - Theo
Why? - Theo
Don't Have Any Other Choice - Theo
More Than You Need Me - Theo
Thanks For Trusting Me - Theo
A-Z NSFW Theo
Dating Theo Raeken Would Include...
Trying To Study - Theo
A-Z NSFW Jordan Parrish
A-Z NSFW Brett Talbot
Dating Brett Would Include...
You Don't Know How Lucky You Are - Brett
I Don't Want To - Brett
Being Aiden's Mate
Dating Aiden Would Include...
Perfect Fit - Aiden
A-Z NSFW Peter Hale
Can't Lie To Me - Peter
Allowed To Be Here - Peter
A Fling - Liam Dunbar
A-Z NSFW Allison Argent
Uncle Or Not - Scott McCall
Theo Raeken Proposing to Scott's sister - Headcanon
Manners Forgotten - Brett Talbot
Chances Not Taken - Derek Hale (Part 1)
Chances Not Taken - Derek Hale/ Jordan Parrish (Part 2)
I Don't Want To - Brett Talbot Part #2
Mojo - Isaac Lahey
All Along - Scott Mccall
Heartache No More - Derek Hale
Leprechaun Traps - Stiles
Bad Brother - Scott Mccall
Not My Decision - Stiles
They Were There - Peter Hale
Nightmares & Sleep Deprived - Theo Raeken

It's Not That Hard - Peter Hale

90 2 0
Por vaughanchloe

Peter Hale x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 655

Summary: Peter is jealous of his nephew and the reader spending time together but Peter hasn't been around for the reader as of late. An Y/n needed someone to talk to about things going on.

Authors Note: I thought we needed a Peter Hale Imagine.

"Please don't be like this." Y/n shook her head annoyed. She had every right to be with what Peter was accusing her of and the second she got home no less.

"You spend yo much time with him for something to not be going on." Peter cracked his neck to the side watching her set down her stuff.

"You don't trust me?" Y/n turned around to face him with a raised eyebrow in question.

"I thought I did." he nodded, the look on his face not wavering.

"Your unbelievable." Y/n shook her head at him. She could not believe he was questioning her loyalty.

"Are you saying I don't have the right to question you?" Peter argued back just getting more pissed.

"No, you don't. Not like this, you don't." Y/n stated sternly, crossing her arms over her chest. Why would she come home to this? Now she just wished she has stayed out. Y/n was hurt by his accusations. "I trust you but, you apparently don't trust me."

"I want to trust you!" he screamed

Y/n raised her arms out to the side. "Then do it! It's not that hard!"

Peter sighed, lowering his voice he asked. "When was the last time that we really talked, Y/n? Hmmm?"

"I don't know Peter why don't you tell me?" Y/n questioned not ready to let this go. He was not just gonna yell at her, and then pretend it didn't happen. "You're never home!"

"Bullshit!" Peter scoffed

"Its the truth! I'm sorry if you're jealous of your own nephew but he's been there for me more then you recently. And don't forget, he's how we met to begin with all those years ago. Me and Derek have been friends since middle school. We didn't meet til high school." Y/n pointed a finger between them. Why can't he just believe she loves him and wouldn't betray him like that?

"I'm not Jealous of my nephew and yes I do remember how we met." Peter grumbled out, crossing his arms.

"No, that's exactly what's going on. Your jealous of him because me and Derek are close, and he's been there for me more recently than you have." Y/n stated poking him in the chest.

"Oh yeah and how has he been there more for you than me lately, huh?" Peter questioned sure as hell he knew that the answer was 'he hasn't'.

"Peter, do you even realize how little you've been around the last 2-3 weeks?" her voice broke as she asked him that. Judging by his quietness he knew she was right. "No, you don't do you?"

"What have I missed that is so stressful or important that he was?" Peter asked annoyed that they were still talking about it.

"I'm pregnant!" Y/n yelled out with a sigh not long after. She reached up ribbing her face. She needed to calm down, stress is not good for the baby or her. "I'm pregnant, Peter. And I didn't know how to tell you, and then you were never around so I couldn't tell you... I thought you were getting sick of me. An after finding out that I'm carrying your child that scared me, a lot. Plus it's going to be half supernatural. So I don't know what to expect on that part for the pregnancy. He was helping me as well as being there when you weren't."

Peter stood there in silence for a few moments processing all of what she had just told him before he pulled her into his chest. Y/n didn't have the energy to fight him off. "I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I'll be around more often to help you if you want me to."

"Of course I want you to." Y/n mumbled into his hard chest. She truly hoped that he meant what he said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
351K 3.6K 43
Preferences and Imagines of Jason Ezra Toby Caleb Mike Noel
655K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
27.7K 777 29
[Black Clover x Male reader(mix with Y/n Slander)] This book is so fucking cringe please stop reading it I'm begging you. This BS has 2020 humor plea...