The Last Soldier (Discontinue...

By johndoethemaster

Death and destruction. That's what plagued this universe. A massive war ravaged all of reality and the last o... More

Bio
1. Upper Moon No More
3. A Huntsman to a Soldier
4. Menagerie
5. The Relics (short)
6. The Defier
7. A Good Time

2. The Student's Conviction

326 11 2
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Akaza: I'm ready.

Clara: Prepare yourself Akaza.

She pulls her right arm back, forming a fiery arrow of pure energy as Akaza takes a deep breath.

Akaza: What is this I'm seeing?

Clara: Everuone has spiritual energy. Cursed energy? KI? Chakra? Aura? It's all the same. I can teach you how to control that hidden potential within you after this spar....that spiritual energy that can be utilized in so many ways.

Akaza: *smirk* Well then, teach me.

Clara: Call me Sensei.

Akaza faltered, seeing a visage of his former Sensei next to Clara as he grins.

Akaza: Alright Sensei. HERE I COME!

*BOOM*

Later

???5: AN EXPLOSION!

*BOOM*

Clara smashed right through a tree and held her hand out, catching a punch that cratered the ground beneath them as he ponders.

Akaza: Hmmmm....

Clara: You are missing something.

Akaza: Centuries of fighting demon slayers.....demons and other beings.....and it takes a 25 year old woman to beat me and tell me I have yet to reach my full potential? The former upper moon 3?

Tanjiro: 'He said- UPPER MOON THREE?!'

Clara: Your shockwaves are nothing to scoff at. Your fighting style is useful for adaptation and predicting your opponent....however, there is much left to improve.

She gives crucial advice to the former demon who attentively listens, gripping his fist Ana's looking at them before nodding.

Akaza: I see. Thank you Sense-

Akaza was about to speak when Clara covers his mouth all of a sudden, whispering something into his ear as she reaches for her gun.

*WHOOSH*

Clara: I advise you hashiras move out the way. A demon needs to be eliminated.

*BOOM*

Her gun arm fires, the bullet obliterating an entire hillside off in the distance including the demons around there as she transforms back and had her gun in a sniper rifle form.

Clara: Target eliminated.

Akaza: 'Oh shit! All the hashiras in one place! Damnit I let my guard down saying I was a former upper moon!'

Clara: Shall we get going Akaza to step 2?

Akaza:...Step 2?

Clara uses her gun to make a circle around herself and Akaza, tossing it aside as she gestures for him to come.

Clara: I'll give you one minute to try and hit me. However, we both will stay in the circle.

Akaza:....Seems easy en-

*BOOM*

Needless to say, he couldn't even graze Clara at all, each blow he tried to throw only hitting an afterimage. At the end he was in his stance, the compass needle visible for all to see as Clara sat on a log.

Clara: Let's meditate. I can sense you're feeling many different emotions other than the ones required for our fight.

Akaza: I see....of course.

He sat down, Clara telling him to meditate for 30 minutes on his thoughts before facing the hashiras who had their blades out.

Clara: Put your weapons down-

*WHOOSH*

She ducks under a blade swipe before flicking the scarred man's forehead, knocking him out instantly.

???3: SANEMI!

Clara: I do not wish to fight.

She sniffs the air, suddenly disappearing as she finds the trap she set up undone with a thrashing elk-

*BAM*

???: AH I SEE YOU GOT THE SENSES OF A WILD BOAR TOO! CAME RIGHT AS MY NEXT MEAL WAS CAPTURED.

Clara: I set the trap up. Let me prepare the food.

She bashed a rock against its head, killing it immediately and drags it back to where Akaza was though he was unbothered by the blades that failed to bypass the forcefield set on him.

*SLICE*

???: OI! LET ME GET A BIG PIECE!

Clara: Wait your turn child.

Inosuke: CHILD?! I AM INOSUKE, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Clara: Back away first.

*BOOM*

She makes a fire, though the explosion sent Inosuke flying back as she gets a clean stone, setting it on top as she cuts up some meat pieces and some wild mushrooms and berries she picked. The boar head watches, his stomach grumbling as Clara prepares a big feast while all the hashiras were knocked out, leaving the ones that didn't attack confused.

*CRACK*

Clara: Akaza are you done?

Akaza: Yeah- *confused* The fuck happened?

Clara: The hashiras saw your demon form as it fluctuated during your meditation so I knocked them out.

Akaza: I didn't hear anything-

Clara: Sound proof magic Akaza.

Akaza just left it at that, sitting next to his Sensei while Inosuke proceeds to down his portion nigh instantly.

Inosuke: DIS IS GOOD! GIMME MORE FOOD WOMAN!

Clara: Be patient. The others might want to eat when they wake up.

*MUNCH*

The three chew, several others unsure of how to react though they walked over to grab a bowl.

Tanjiro: How.....are you in the sun?

Akaza: *MUNCH* No idea. I still have my demon and regenerative abilities but I'm functionally human thanks to Sensei.

Zenitsu: A-Are you a demon?!

Clara: On the contrary I'm human. Just a special one.

She finishes her meal and gets up, plopping disposable bowls full of food next to each of the  unconscious demon slayers before she picks everything up after their meal and throws them into a portal much to Akaza's awe.

Clara: Abilities of mine. Now let's talk.

She led him to some logs nearby, the two sitting down as he takes a deep breath.

Akaza: I......feel guilty. I didn't mean to be a demon...and now I regained my memories.....what am I even living for? What purpose do I have? I have nothing........

Clara: But you do have something. You know what you did was wrong. You regretted it. That is.....can you move forward with your life?

Akaza: I don't know.......

Clara: You know......we both have many regrets. We both lost everyone we know of. Everyone we cared for. I just wonder now, looking for a purpose. But the question is, can you move on? Put in the effort to see the world for all it is? Redeem yourself, and be better?

Akaza:........I think-

Clara: No no it's either you will or you won't.

Akaza: I will..............

He pitied the look on her face, noticing how in the time they talked together for a day, she was emotionless in both look and voice, jaded like she saw every horror out there though he did feel some sort of the kindness and caring personality coming from her actions.

Clara: You are worried.

Akaza: It's......

Clara: Muzan isn't it? I removed his influence from you.....

Akaza: But what if he finds me?

Clara: I can kill him.

Akaza: I- that's-

Clara: Not possible? Who said that? Don't worry Akaza. Trust your Sensei.

She makes a circle around them, gesturing for Akaza to enter his demon form as he does so.

Clara: What time?

Akaza: Nakime should be playing her biwa around this time-

*DING*

Muzan: Akaza I didn't hear from you yesterday. Where were you-

*BOOM*

A barrier was erected around Akaza and Clara who held her hand up, and the entirety of the Infinity Castle and all the demons in there were vaporized.

Akaza: Wha- HUH?! HOW?!

Clara: Like I said, I can kill this Muzan. Have some faith in me will you?

Akaza didn't say anything, staring in awe at Clara who crosses her arms.

Akaza: So what now?

ANALYZING

Clara: There is no need for me to be around here now. There's nothing here for me to discover.

*WHOOSH*

Clara: Now, do you have anything to do? Anything loose ends to tie?

Akaza:.........

Later

1 day later

Clara: You had a wife?

Akaza: Yeah.......but she was poisoned. The dojo next door was jealous, and poisoned our water so she and her father died.

Clara: It's not your fault. Humans are shaped, molded by their surrounding environments. They were at fault, and I'd say a good beating is justified......

Her student bows to the grave, placing flowers and offerings on it as he prayed and the portal opens once more.

Clara: What name do you want to take? Hakuji, or Akaza?

Akaza:.....Akaza. Though it's the name that Muzan has given me, it'll be the name I will redeem myself with.

Clara: I see.

Akaza: It's been 2 days......yet so much has happened. You're even from a different world?

Clara: I am. But now.....you have the decision. Are you going to come with me, or live your life peacefully? Choose.

Akaza: I guess I have nothing to lose. I'll go with you Sensei.

Clara: Good. Now let's go.

*WHOOSH*

Next Chapter:

A Huntsman to a Soldier

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 300 21
{NO MORE UPDATES WILL HAPPEN} [???: Hello... You're dead. ... . . . . . Excuse me, what?] I don't own anything. There will be ocs, cross overs, and w...
265K 3.8K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.
12.5K 254 13
This is the final remake of the multiverse theater. This time I will NOT abandon it and see it till the end.
38.2K 564 22
After an accident with his father, (Y/N) runs away and meets Summer Rose, and she takes him in. Soon, he re meets with his "Sister" and she tries to...